Our Friend Jack Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one." Mick agreed.

With that Will got back into the tub and made his way over to Mick. Putting his hands on his friend's thighs he looked him in the eyes.

"This may be our only chance to do this so I want to do it right."

Reaching out he gently encircled his friend's cock with his hand. Feeling it pulse under his palm.

Mick gasped out loud with the first contact of Will's hand on him. It wasn't the first time he was touched in this way but this was different. It was taboo. It was exciting.

"It feels so nice in my hand," Will sighed, "so different than my own but the same."

"It has to be done right!" he whispered to himself as he leaned forward and licked the underside of Mick's cockhead.

Mick sighed heavily and reached out to place his hand on the back of Will's head; pulling him closer. He could feel the stubble on his friend's chin rub against the sensitive underside of his cock.

"The feels fucking incredible," he finally spoke out breathlessly, "I don't think I will last too long!"

Will acted like he didn't even hear him. In one quick movement he cupped Mick's balls with one hand and fully took him into his mouth, savouring the feeling of his hardness. The skin of his cock, stretched tightly over his length, felt so soft against his tongue.

Mick didn't want this to be over so soon but he could feel that all too familiar feeling start just behind his balls. His friend was working his cock so beautifully that there was no way he could hold off and he sensed that Will didn't want him to.

Will felt Mick harden even further in his mouth; his body tensing all of a sudden. He knew this was going to be over soon and he wanted to experience it all.

He worked his finger between his friend's ass cheeks searching for his most sensitive spot. Mick opened his legs wider allowing Will to have full access. He wanted his hands and mouth on him everywhere.

With a quick grunt Mick signalled that he was at the edge. Will pushed his finger against his asshole while at the same time wrapping his hand around his cock; squeezing and jerking it quickly.

Opening his mouth he could feel it swell further in his hand as the first shot of cum flooded into his open mouth.

Mick opened his eyes to see his cum coat his friend's tongue and cheeks; further increasing his excitement. He watched Will take him back into his mouth as the shock waves of this climax started to diminish, trying to suck every last drop from his balls.

The pleasure was too great and he leaned back and closed his eyes revelling in the afterglow of...

The movements of Marie's right arm broke my trance-like attention to the video. It was actually of better quality than I thought it would be and the hot tub scene was very well done but it wasn't as interesting as what was happening right in front of me.

Marie had pulled down the light cotton sheet exposing her naked body completely to me. Her left hand was on her right breast; her fingers alternating pinching and squeezing her very erect nipple.

Her right hand was between her legs; thrusting two fingers in and out of her pussy at an increasing rate. She was very close to what I was guessing would be her first of many orgasms of the evening.

Her back was coated with my pre-cum which caused my still hard cock to slid back and forth with her movements. I was surprising close to cumming myself.

All at once she was pounding her fingers into herself at a furious rate and her body started convulsing. For several long seconds she didn't take a breath. She was coming hard. Finally after what seemed like an eternity she gasped loudly and relaxed back on to the bed; her breathing heavy and loud.

"Oh my god ... fuuuuuuuuck ... where in the fuck ... did that come from ...?" She yelled out. Her entire body was quivering; her thighs locking her hand in place.

I didn't move so as not to disturb this perfect moment. That may have been the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed. Suddenly Marie pushed the laptop away and lay down flat on the bed. She reached up and grabbed my hand; replacing hers with mine.

I could feel the heat rising from between her legs and she was wet. Her thighs were wet. The bed was wet. I loved it

I had to move to a kneeling position to get a better angle in which to continue with what she started. From that position I was able to insert two fingers into her. I started pounding her; my palm slapping at her pubic mound.

I was kneeling is such a way that her head was between my legs and my cock was literally poking her in the face; almost begging her to suck it. And suck it she did.

Her lips, still cool from her heavy breathing, felt amazing enveloping the head of my cock. It was hard to concentrate on the task at hand but I was able to maintain the rhythm of my thrusting . In a very short time she started coming again; her body arching away from the bed as the next orgasm overtook her.

Although shorter in length it seemed to be just as powerful.

Finally her breathing returned to normal but she wasn't finished. Marie sat up quickly and pushed me back onto the bed. Without hesitating she took me into her mouth completely and started sucking hard. I was in heaven.

I held the back of her head and began fucking her mouth. Marie moaned with every thrust into her mouth.

I felt my climax starting and released her head; signalling to her that I was coming. She grabbed my cock and began stroking me quickly while maintaining a firm sucking with her lips on my cockhead.

"I'm coming baby," I gasped, " you better watch out".

Instead of pulling away and letting me shoot my cum all over my stomach she kept her lips on me. I wanted to warn her again in case she didn't hear me but it was too late. I was past the point of no return and began shooting hot liquid into her mouth. My mind couldn't register what was happening. It was all too quick. I think I actually saw stars.

Then it was over.

I lay there for a moment panting and still trying to register what had just happened. For as long as we have been together Marie has never swallowed. I have cum on her face , breasts, and stomach and have always loved it. I have never forced her to swallow. Just having my cock in her beautiful mouth was all I needed.

Marie moved up beside me and kissed me. Her mouth was warm and wet and sweet. She offered her tongue to me and I accepted it gratefully.

Now it was my turn. "Oh my fucking god. Where in the fuck did that come from? That was so beautiful!"

Marie just smiled and laid her head on my chest. Listening to my heartbeat try to return to normal.

"It just felt right," she purred, " It was perfect. You tasted sweet so I didn't want to stop"

"I'm not sure why I waited this long," she continued, " but it won't be the last time I promise.

I smiled the smile of the happiest man on earth.

"What did you think of the video?" I asked trying to pretend I could still think straight.

"It was so hot," she exclaimed as she sat upright quickly, "I think I would like to see that in person ... if you don't mind?"

I didn't mind. I would do just about anything for her now. Actually I couldn't think of anything I wouldn't do.

"Should I make it happen soon?" I was already making plans.

"Yes please," she sighed as she cuddled into me, "very soon."

To me "very soon" wasn't soon enough. I was still feeling the effects of what Marie did to me when I was driving to work the next day. I felt like I was 18 again.

There wasn't a chance that I was going to be productive so I gave up and sent a quick text to Jack asking him he was available to come over that evening. I tried to be as cryptic as possible and would only say that I had something to talk to him about in our hot tub.

I think he figured it out.

When I finally got home I quickly made Marie a light dinner and told her that I had a surprise for her. She had been unusually affectionate since I stepped in the door so I was feeling very hopeful that things would work out.

Jack arrived just after 8:00 and Marie gave him a big hug as soon as she saw him. My confidence level wasn't the only thing starting to rise.

"Are you two going in the hot tub?" she asked as she headed upstairs.

I hesitated for a moment. "We were planning on it. Is that ok?" I asked.

"It's more than ok," she replied with a smile, "come back inside in about 20 minutes. I have a surprise for you."

Jack and I looked at each other and smiled. I loved surprises.

We quickly got grabbed some towels and got undressed. Jack made no attempt to hide his already hardening cock and neither did I. We were both almost giddy with excitement.

"What do you think she has planned?" Jack asked after a few minutes.

"I have no idea," I replied ... and I didn't, "I didn't even tell her you were coming over. I was going to surprise her."

Jack kept looking up to our bedroom window and then into our house. I was pretty sure he was counting down the minutes in his head.

After waiting the longest 20 minutes of my life we made our way into the house with just our towels wrapped around our waists. They did very little to hide our excitement.

"Can you boys turn down the lights and sit on the couch please?" Marie called from upstairs.

We did as we were told. We must have looked ridiculous sitting beside each other wearing nothing but towels and both sporting sizable erections.

We both turned at the same time when we heard her on the stairs. She entered the room wearing a soft white robe and her hair was wet and combed back. She obviously just had a shower.

Marie sat down on a love seat just opposite us and just looked at us. She didn't seem at all nervous. In fact she seemed to be very much in control.

I really liked that.

"I'm pretty sure that you two bright boys figured out that something special is going to happen tonight," she began. Her voice was soft and very sexy. My cock twitched just listening to her.

"I have a few rules. You cannot touch yourself unless I tell you to. You cannot touch each other unless I tell you to. You cannot touch me at all."

"There is something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time," she continued, "but didn't have the nerve to suggest it. Last night changed so much for me and I have decided now is the perfect time."

I didn't have a chance to tell Jack what happened so I figured he would be confused but would have to go along with it.

"Remember the rules boys." She reminded us.

With that she laid back and parted her legs. Even in the darkened room we could see that Marie wasn't wearing anything under her robe.

She lightly trailed her fingers along her exposed inner thighs, over her stomach and finally resting on her breasts; squeezing them gently. Already her breathing was heavy and deep.

I was struck again with just how beautiful she was.

Reaching to untie the robe's belt she slowly pulled it open to expose herself to us. She obviously didn't want to draw this out too long.

Jack and I were transfixed on what she was doing. We didn't dare move so as to not appear to have broken her rule.

I looked down at Jack's lap and saw that he was just as hard as I was. I smiled to myself when I saw that his cock was bouncing a bit. He was flexing it. I was certain that if he kept that up he would come without actually touching himself.

Looking back at Marie I saw that she had parted her legs even further and was sliding one finger up and down along the soft folds of her pussy. I could hear the wetness and longed to kneel between her legs and taste it. Fucking rules.

She continued slowly tracing her finger from bottom to top and back again until it was glistening in the low light. Looking at both of us she brought her finger to her mouth and licked it clean.

My god, I thought to myself, she has never done that before. I felt myself get even harder. I desperately wanted to cum.

Opening her robe fully I could see a thin sheen of sweat across her stomach and breasts. She started massaging her one breast and began flicking her finger quickly against her clit. Lifting her ass off the couch she opened herself up to us even more. She wanted Jack to see everything.

Crying out, her hand was a blur against her pussy; a very powerful orgasm overtook her quickly. Marie's legs were shaking as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Falling back against the couch exhausted, her muscles contracted from the aftershocks.

She laid there catching her breath with her eyes closed tightly. Jack and I didn't move a muscle.

I was sure she had fallen asleep when she sat up quickly and smiled.

"Ok boys it's time for part two!"

Jack and I looked at each other. Neither of us was sure what to do.

"I want you to get up and stand beside each other," Marie demanded, "and lose the fucking towels."

We quickly did as we were told.

Marie slowly stood up and let her robe fall to the ground. I heard Jack gasp under his breath as he took in his first site of my very naked wife. Her breasts, full and very inviting, were topped off with her exquisite, beautifully erect nipples.

She made her way over to us locking eyes with Jack the entire time, almost like she was casting a spell on him. It looked like it was working. Jack said nothing but I could tell his breathing was probably matching the rapid fire of his heartbeat. His cock, full and rock hard, was throbbing with anticipation.

Marie stood in front of us for what seemed like an eternity before she slowly dropped to her knees, never losing eye contact, moving so close to us that I could feel her hot breath on me.

Licking her lips she leaned in to me and, touching the tip of her nose to my testicles, inhaled deeply.

"Hmmmm," she moaned, "you smell so nice!" With that she flicked her tongue across my scrotum causing a shock to run through my taint and up my spine. I shivered involuntarily.

She looked over at Jack for a long moment. I couldn't tell if she was hesitating because she was unsure or if she was trying to build the anticipation.

"Your turn," she whispered.

Leaning in she brought her face as close as she could to him without touching him and lightly blew on his ball sack, causing him to moan loudly. There was no doubt that he wanted for her to open her beautiful mouth wide and invite him inside.

The view for him would be almost too much to take. Seeing my gorgeous wife looking up at him from between his legs I was surprised that he could even stand straight.

My thoughts were racing. I have enjoyed Marie's talents for years and this was a sight that never got old for me. Now seeing her face so close to my friend's cock, and knowing what he will soon be feeling, I was experiencing pleasure that I never knew existed. It felt right.

With the lightest touch of her tongue she trailed a line of saliva from his balls up to the underside of his cockhead and back again making sure she covered every inch. Jack pushed his hips out to try to get her to suck on him but she just backed away and waited. He wasn't in control her; she was.

Turning her attention back to me she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and slowly started stroking me. I was in heaven. Marie was already a fantastic cock sucker but, after last night, she took it to another level.

Opening her mouth she wrapped her full lips around me completely and began sucking; at the same time flicking her tongue on the underside of my cockhead. This was becoming too much for me.

"Watch it baby," I warned her, "more of that and things will get a little messy."

She backed away but not before giving my cock a full kiss; looking at Jack while she was doing it.

Shifting her weight she reached up and wrapped her hand around him; holding on to another man's cock for the first time since we met. I felt light headed with desire.

"Are things going to get messy with you too?" she asked Jack.

"I really hope so," was all he could manage.

Leaning forward she slowly took him into her mouth. Moaning as she went deeper and deeper on him. Backing off she sucked harder on the tip and then opened her mouth so that he could see her swirl her tongue around his head.

Jack moaned loudly, warning her to back off.

Marie sat back on her heels and looked up at the two of us; her hand still wrapped around Jack.

"Looks like you two boys are on a hair trigger," she laughed, "luckily for you I'm looking forward to it getting messy."

With that she pulled on Jack's cock, motioning for him to move closer to me. We stood side by side with our hips touching; slightly angled toward each other.

Marie moved closer, positioning herself between us; her hands on our asses pulling us even closer so that the heads of our cocks touched.

"Now this is hot," Marie whispered as she leaned forward to taste both of us at once. Her sensuous mouth opened wide to try to fit both of our cockheads in her mouth at once. I wanted to cum so badly but held off. I didn't want this to end.

With her tongue swirling around both of us, her lips and face were getting wet with our precum. Both Jack and I began thrusting our hips, battling to be the one to win that enviable spot in her warm wet mouth.

I couldn't hold off any more.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to get out through gritted teeth.

Marie turned toward me and offered her open mouth and tongue to me. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and started stroking me quickly. She wanted me to finish quickly and in her mouth.

The first shot landed directly on her tongue and pooled there. Just the sight of that intensified the waves of pleasure that were shooting through me.

Two or three more ropes of cum landed on her face and chin, her tongue working hard to catch as much as she could.

Jack moaned loudly beside me signalling that he too couldn't hold off any longer. Marie turned to him while I was still feeling the aftershocks course through my body. I was feeling light headed but kept my eyes open. I wanted to watch this.

Marie leaned in and took him into her mouth while jerking him off. I could only imagine how much he was shooting into her mouth. She was lost in the moment and it showed. The look of pure pleasure never diminished.

Jack was spent but she kept him in her mouth, milking him completely.

Sensing that he had no more to offer, Marie released him from her mouth and turned her face to me and smiled. Looking me in the eye she opened her mouth wide showing me that she had swallowed every last drop.

On impulse I bent over and kissed her, my tongue probing her mouth. Tasting what she tasted. I couldn't believe I was doing that but I also was just processing what Marie did for us.

Finally I managed to speak.

"There is nothing I can say right now that would adequately describe exactly what I am feeling other than thank you!"

Marie smiled again.

"It was my pleasure," she sighed, "now its Suzanne's turn."

12