Our Friend Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through this, I have managed to keep the grip on my breasts, and Sam is still going at a steady pace.

"Put on a fresh condom!" I order him as soon as I have stopped shivering. "I want you inside of me while I am still this sensitive."

"Sure," he answers. "But can you ride me?"

"You read my mind," I reply, smiling and looking over at Tom, who smiles back at me and already has a condom in his hands for Sam.

In no time at all we have switched positions with me now straddling Sam. I stroke his dick a few times, position myself on top of it and slide down, gasping slightly as my still sensitive clit touches his flat stomach. As I start to grind on Sam, Tom kneels behind me and starts to massage my breasts. I lean back against his chest and can slowly feel his erection growing again. I start going up and down on Sam, rubbing Tom's dick against my ass.

"Do you want to do this, babes?" Tom asks.

"Yes, please!" I gasp, as Sam pushes up into me.

I know what Tom is thinking. We had talked about it before a few times when we were sharing our fantasies. He gets up for a moment to retrieve the bottle of lube from the nightstand. Then he kneels beside us on the bed and pushes me forward slightly. Sam welcomes my breasts with his hands while I feel a cold sensation between my ass cheeks. Tom has applied a generous amount of lube and starts to massage my asshole with his fingers, gently pushing one in, loosening me up slowly. He adds a second finger, then a third, all while following my movements on Sam's dick. Eventually Tom removes his fingers and gets into position behind me. Sam stops his thrusting for a moment while Tom applies some more lube to my asshole and his dick.

I lean forward towards Sam even more and can feel the tip of Tom's dick pushing against my asshole. Then he slowly pushes the head in. I breathe and relax, but Tom has stretched me well before. He pulls out again, then slightly in a bit further. Going slowly he repeats this a few more times, inching himself a bit more inside each time until his dick is fully inside my ass. We stay still for a moment, savoring the closeness, and I enjoy being stretched so tightly by two gorgeous dicks at the same time.

I start to slide up and down slowly on Sam's dick, with Sam and Tom matching my movements.

"That... wow... that feels even better than I had imagined it..." I laugh, looking back at Tom. "I can feel both of your dicks, rubbing against each other inside me."

"I know babes," Tom replies with a grin. "We can feel it, too. Now just relax and enjoy the ride."

With this the guys increase their rhythm and Sam finds my nipples again. Tom reaches around me and holds me tightly around my belly with one hand, while his other starts massaging my clit. I let my lust take over and start to moan. The feeling of being stimulated in so many different places at once all over my body is incredible.

I can feel an orgasm build deep inside me and I can tell it's going to be a big one. I now moan continuously and my pussy starts to tighten. Sam tenses up inside me and Tom pushes harder into my ass. As my orgasm starts to rip through my body, Sam groans loudly and pinches my nipples hard while coming as well. Tom holds on to me while I tremble and squeeze all over. As I start to calm down, he pushes himself over the edge as well with a few deep and hard thrusts. I can feel his body tense against mine as he comes in my ass. Once we've all stopped moving, he kisses my neck and pulls out, allowing me to collapse on the bed next to Sam. We all lie still for a moment, holding each other by whatever body parts we can reach, catching our breaths, sweaty, happy, satisfied...

Then Sam turns to us: "Two things: My flight back isn't until Sunday. And didn't you mention a dessert a while ago...?"

12