Our Friends

Story Info
My wife and our friends learn alot.
1.6k words
4.07
17.2k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kathy and Jillian have been friends nearly all of their lives. Since grade school for sure. She was in our Wedding nine years ago and Kathy was in hers six years ago. And the two couples of us have been very close every since. My wife Kathy and Jillian are just 3 days apart in age. Jillian being 3 days older. So being older Jillian has kind of always been the leader.

How Kathy and I got married first I have no idea. I guess we met first. Before James and Jillian? Well da, that must be it. I met the girls in grade school too. We have been friends for many years. Jillian met James nearly a year after Kathy and I got married. And they went together for a year before they married.

There is a bit of history with us. The us is myself and Jillian. I went with her first. Before my wife and I dated. In fact Jillian and I were a hot and heavy couple for nearly two years. What broke us up was that Jillian couldn't keep her panties on around other guys. Which actually wasn't a huge deal as we were not engaged or anything.

I knew Jillian was not ready to marry and even though I liked her lots I was not sure she was wife material for me. And I knew Jillian had Jungle Fever. She was very interested in black guys. Sexually interested in them and told me so. She ask me if it would turn me off if she dated black guys?

I went right to it and ask if she meant fucked them? I had been fucking her since our second date.

"Yes, David if I would fuck them?"

I had to think about it for a minute and decided I didn't find anything wrong with it.

"No, Jillian I really don't see anything wrong with it."

So a week later I hear from friends that my girl friend is dating a black guy. Jillian dated several different guys and we slowly drifter apart until I began dating Kathy. So I was not surprised when she got engaged to James.

Her husband happens to be a black guy. I like James a lot. He is handsome and polite. Kathy likes James and they get along very well. He is her best friends' husband and I would expect nothing less. We spend lots of time with them. Nearly every weekend it seem. And I enjoy them.

Nothing has ever gone on between us that has not been very normal for us all. I kiss Jillian regularly and James kisses Kathy. We are all very comfortable together.

Anyway after being out on a Saturday night dancing with James and Jillian, Kathy ask a very odd Question when we were getting ready for bed.

"David, I know you and Jillian were lovers for some time years ago. And you know it doesn't bother me, right?"

"Yes, I am pretty sure of it. It was before us and doesn't mean anything now. And I am sure it doesn't bother Jillian now. Plus she has been with several guys since we dated."

"No Jillian is fine with things, But it bothers James, you guys used to be lovers."

"Really I would not have guessed that. He seems fine with us being together. So he doesn't want us to continue being together?"

"No, it is not that. Jillian just thinks if he were with me it would ease his feelings."

"You are kidding? Jillian wants you to let her husband fuck you so we are even sexually. Sweetheart I fucked Jillian lots of times. You and James fucking once won't make it even."

"We talked about that and you are right. He thinks it needs to be several times."

"He has actually told Jillian that?"

"He has yes and he told me that too."

"When did he tell you that?"

"Tonight out on the dance floor. He kissed me tonight."

"Oh Honey, he has kissed you several times."

"No David, he kissed me tonight. Open mouth, with tongue in mine. His cock was hard up against me."

"Does Jillian know about this?"

"Jillian wants it to happen. She has been talking about it for several weeks now."

"How do you feel about it Kathy are you thinking about it?"

"I don't know David, I am so confused about it. Jillian says it will make us all much closer. She wants to talk to you about t. They want to come over tomorrow night to talk. She wants me to go home with James and spend the night. She will stay here with you."

"And you are ok if Jillian and I fuck while you go home with James to fuck him?"

"I am not sure David? We have talked about it for a while now. They don't look at things as we do. Black men think differently about some things. James wants me. I have never been with a black man. Jillian wants me to try it. James wants you to trade wives with him. He wants Jillian to be with you again. She has been with several other men since they have been married."

" Does James excite you Kathy? Do you want to be with him?"

"I guess I see how it might be more fair if I am."

"You didn't answer the question Kath, does he excite you?"

"I was over there last night as you know?"

"Yes, I know you were for a couple hours. And you were very hot when you came home.. Was there a reason I don't know about?"

"Yes. I watched them fuck. I was naked. He fingered me. He is very big. He had my breasts in his mouth. He rubbed his cock in my slit. Jillian would not let him fuck me. She loves you and does not want it to happen unless you okay it."

"So you were ready and wanted it to happen?"

"Oh God yes, I was so ready for him. I begged for it. And she stopped us."

We went to bed and made wild crazy love half the night. We were up drinking coffee the next morning when Kathy brought it up.

"What do you think about them coming over tonight?"

"Is this something you think you really want to do?"

"Maybe, Ya I think so?"

"Why don't you just go over there and do it then?"

"No I want us to decide together to do it. You and Jillian were lovers and I want that for you again with her. I want this to be fair. To make us better as friends."

I agreed and they came over that night. We sat and talked about it openly and I watched as James took Kathy's hand and he led my wife out our door to make her his lover.

They had been gone several minutes when Jillian took my hand ad led me up out stairs to our room. She undressed quickly and stood naked waiting on me. I grinned at her. I had forgotten how hot this woman was.

"David I always loved fucking you. I had hoped you would ask me to marry you."

"I was planning on it Jillian, but we seemed to just drift apart."

"You stopped asking me out."

"You were always out with someone else."

"I was very busy with guys then it is true. I was fucking seven different guys at that time. God it was fun. Did that drive you away David?"

"No Jillian I was turned on by it."

"That I was doing them?"

"Yes I was crazy excited by it."

"You really liked me doing it?"

"Yes I loved it. How many guys did you do?"

"While we were together?"

"Before you stopped asking me out I had been with 12 guys."

"God that is so hot. How many now?"

"Way more than that now. There is a men's club, black men. James has taken me down to it several times. I have danced nude there. They gang bang girls who dance. James wants us to stay swapped for a couple weeks?"

"Ok I am fine with you and I being together for a couple weeks."

"David he plans to take Kathy down there tomorrow night."

"Okay and what?"

"He plans to slut your wife. To get her naked on stage for them and have her gang banged."

"You are kidding right? You think she'll do that?"

"I do yes. He really excites her. She wanted him bad the other night. I had to stop them. She was going to fuck him."

"She has Jungle Fever?"

"Yes she does. Way back when I started it she was interested. She wanted it even then."

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed sex with Jillian and she said the same thing to me. We had done it the third time and lay snuggled together. I looked at the clock.

"Your husband has blacked my wife good by now Sugar."

"Yes, Lover he has Mated well with our Kathy by now. Are you upset?"

"No Baby I would not have missed this time with you for anything."

As the days passed Jillian and I talked more about us, I came to realize we might have missed a relationship we should have taken more time with. Jillian talked with my wife and found that she was totally taken with the fun she was having with James.

And Jillian found that Kathy was being taken to the men's club to dance for the fifth time. I ask Jillian exactly what that meant?

"David that means your wife has been with lots of black men sexually and likes it a lot."

A month passed and then two. I realized I was happier than I had been in a very long time. Jillian said the same thing. We talked long and hard and then Jillian talked to her husband and my wife. And we traded partners for good.

And it was. Very Good.