Our Friends - The Trip Downtown

Story Info
Mary wears something for me and has a new opportunity.
1.3k words
3.97
4.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/21/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILHUBBY
ILHUBBY
10 Followers

Tony called me and said that he had gotten four tickets to a show in the city from winning a charity raffle and invited us along. After checking with Angie we agreed and said that we would buy dinner.

The morning of the show, Angie went out to get her nails done and run a few errands when Mary called looking to speak to Angie. In fact, she was wondering what Mary planned to wear that night.

"I will be encouraging something to show off her tits and legs, for sure" I said.

She replied, "you always help her out with her outfits, I could use some help."

"Well how about something to show off your tits and ass?" I laughed as it was coming out of my mouth. "I mean you have those great legs so highlight them a little extra tonight. Maybe some high heeled boots and stockings with a nice skirt? Have you bought anything new lately?"

"Oh I have a few ideas. You like my legs huh? Well I guess how you got between them last month should have been a little clue. I know we haven't talked about it, but I still get wet thinking about that night," she confessed to me.

"It was definitely something I will never forget even though we can probably never share with others. Angie and I have not even discussed it. Have you talked to her about it? Or with Tony?" I asked

She said that she had some brief conversations with each of them and it seems as if everyone is totally okay with how things went down and there is no awkwardness. She was happy about that for sure as our friendship means the world. She thanked me (again) for being such a caring lover that evening and giving her a true memory. With that she said she was looking forward to our night and would take my coaching into account for her outfit for the night.

Angie got home early afternoon and I told her about my conversation with Mary. She agreed that I am a huge help and all of her girlfriends have shown a little jealousy at my shopping and picking outfits for her to wear. She also thought that Mary could dress a bit sexier but maybe isn't so sure what that would mean for the night.

A short while later she called me up to the bedroom and had a few outfits laid out. I picked a black miniskirt with a wrap blouse. She showed me her new ankle-strap heels and I thought they would be perfect with nude pantyhose. She agreed and we kissed deeply and sexily, but that only lasted a minute and she said she had a few things to do around the house.

Tony honked the horn when he pulled into the drive way and we made our way out. They got out of the car and we kissed/embraced. Mary was in a black skirt that fell below her knees, a blue sweater which did show off some cleavage and some high heeled boots. She was also wearing black nylons which she often does.

As we made our way into the city, the conversation was light and flowing. The guys talked sports and the ladies about everything else, including how helpful I was on the phone earlier that day when she called. She went on to describe how she picked outfits and pieces wondering if I would approve. She then asked, "so do you approve of my outfit or how would have change it."

I kept wondering after I had first seen her why a longer skirt, but all else looked good to me. "Honestly? I would have chosen a shorter skirt for you. Remember what you wore to the wine tasting event...something like that." I described in almost too good of detail.

She responded, "You definitely have a type, don't you? I thought of that, but thought that was too easy and would not leave much to the imagination. I hope I did not disappoint you!"

Tony and I both looked at each other and knowingly agreed that both of our wives looked hot that night. But now I was curious. Was she wearing stockings instead of pantyhose? Is that what she was telling me? Does she want me to find out or is she just trying to tease me. Well she did.

We got to the restaurant and had a great meal with a few pre-dinner drinks at the bar and two good bottles of wine. The entire time, I was wondering and looking for clues as to what she wore underneath her skirt and wondered if when she brushed against me if it was coincidence or intentional. My mind ran wild.

We got to the show and I sat to the left of Angie who was to the right of Mary. She crossed her legs and her skirt rose above her knee, but I could not tell. The show was good, but not great. We agreed that is what we get for a free show. We went to the bar next door for a few more cocktails while the cars in the garage emptied out.

Angie and Tony often smoke when they drink so tonight was no different that they stepped outside together. When they did, I confessed, "I have not been able to stop thinking about what you might have under your skirt."

She smiled, "well it would be easy for me to show you, but better if you found out somehow. But we will have to wait as they are coming back in."

Tony came in, "think we are good to go as the garage is pretty quiet." And with paid our tab and left the bar. As we got to the garage Mary was in front of me and I was looking for clues again.

We got into the elevator and Mary stood to my right and slightly ahead of me. I reached my hand over and touched her ass through her skirt. I looked at her staring ahead as she smiled only noticeable to me. And we arrived at the floor and got off and to the car.

The ladies got into the back with Angie behind me and Mary behind Tony. As we drove I was besides myself. I turned and noticed that Angie has dosed and took this as an opportunity. I reached my hand back and touched Mary's calf, which is covered in the smoothest silk nylon. I gently stroked and caressed her calf and up her leg to her knee. I turned and noticed her eyes darting between my sleeping wife and the rear view mirror and my hand.

She parted her knees slightly and I took that as a sign to continue. I slid further up her leg to and noticed more warmth as I touched her inner thigh, however no evidence of stockings or pantyhose. My caress lingered there and she inched forward and allowed my hand to the opportunity to explore further. I slowly inched upward and felt the lace stocking tops. I slide my fingers from her nylon covered thigh to her to her lace band to her smooth exposed skin. This occurred a few times and then I reached a bit more and brushed the satin of her panties and she exhaled.

I pulled back just in time as my wife opened her eyes to ask how we were doing. Mary responded, "doing great, Angie, doing great." I decided to not risk getting caught and simply touched her legs a few more times until we arrived home.

We all got out of the car. As Mary and I embraced and kissed good night she whispered "I have been wet all day. Come over tomorrow afternoon please, Tony is golfing."

We all said our goodnights and my head was spinning. And tomorrow is another story.

ILHUBBY
ILHUBBY
10 Followers