Our Game

Story Info
Our usual role-playing gets spicy.
3.9k words
3.94
15.6k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLang
JLang
13 Followers

This is a story about how a game my wife and I like to play went beyond my expectations and some fantasies became realities.

Our house is in a coastal town with a seasonal population during the winter. Not too far from our place is a tiki bar on the water with a pretty active happy hour. It has a large "U" shaped bar and some tables near the water and a generally relaxed atmosphere. While we're at work, my wife will text "getting a drink after work, don't wait up." This is code for her going to the tiki bar and wanting to play our game.

The game is, I find her sitting at the bar, sometimes making small talk and sometimes alone and I sit across the bar, or somewhere within eyeline. I have the bartender get her another of what she's drinking and she eventually makes her way over to me. We use fake names and have the usual pick up banter before she asks me to walk her to her car. We end up making out and exchanging phone numbers and sending naughty texts back and forth on our drive home. Once home, we fuck like crazy, calling each other by the names we came up with that night. In the morning she tells me about her night, how she picked someone up and all the things they did to her. We have another go after she sees how hard her story makes me. It's a reminder of the fun we had when we were single, while being safe, and feeling attractive to each other, all in good fun.

Part of the fantasy for me is almost like being outside my body, watching an erotic scene she's part of, her giving in to someone taking her. I'm also turned on by her getting pleasure, no matter how, because I enjoy all of her pleasure and I want it to go on and on till she's spent. We've talked about my desires and she's played along but has always said that she wants only me.

On a Friday in November, soon after my lunch break, she sent a text. "Getting a story for you after work, don't wait up" It's not like her to mistype anything and I didn't want to ask and break any unwritten code. My mind raced all afternoon and 5:30 couldn't come fast enough. She gets off work a half hour before me, and would get there about 45 minutes before I show up. I was relieved to find her car in the lot, backed into a space in the corner near some bushes, I parked in the open spot across from her.

I walked up to the bar and managed to grab any seat I could, it was packed. I scanned the crowd and it was a lot of people standing, ordering and taking drinks away. The people that were seated were mostly part of conversations behind them. Eventually, I was able to distinguish everyone there to see my wife wasn't one of them. Where is she? I took my drink and meandered over to the water. The sun was setting and made quite the postcard scene. Along the dock, to my left, about five people down from me, I could see my wife, her stomach resting against the rail, she hadn't seen me. She had a drink in her hand and was talking to someone. There wasn't a direct view so I couldn't see who was near her, but I noticed a man's hand on the rail to her right. When she spoke she turned to the left, he was leaned in too, his face next to hers.

I didn't know what to make of this scene. She was clearly enjoying the conversation and the attention. I saw her eyes occasionally dart away from the water and across the crowd, no doubt looking for me. I watched them chatting for about 10 minutes, with him pressed against her back, and tracing his fingers over her arm. She excused herself to the restrooms and walked the bar. I could see she was wearing a short dress, one that I like her to leave on when I'm fucking her. Definitely not something she would have wore to work. She was looking for me, and I cut her off in the hall to the ladies room, she had the biggest grin on her face.

"How long you been here?" She asked

"Long enough to see you have a new friend."

"Yeah, he's down from New York, in town for a business deal that closed today. He made a beeline for me as soon as I walked in, been flirting ever since."

"Looks like he found something he wants."

"You go back and watch, I like knowing you're watching."

I wasn't able to get back to my previous spot so I took a stool near the tables. From here, I had a better angle to see where he was still waiting. The sun had gone down but there was still good lighting. His back was against the rail and my wife approached him. She leaned in, held his shoulder and lifted her waiting drink from the rail. She didn't move away and took a sip inches from his face. She lowered the glass and looked up into his eyes. They exchanged some words that I couldn't hear, but he smiled and gulped down the last of his drink. My wife brushed her fingers down his arm from his shoulder to his hand. She lifted it and caressed both sides, she's always had a thing for strong hands. She interlocked her fingers with his and turned to lead him. They walked pass and she gave me a wink.

I waited for a brief moment before following. She lead him to the parking lot and he unlocked his fingers and put his arms around her waist. She moved closer and put her arm around him. They approached her car and she motioned to it. They stopped at the front of it and turned to face each other. They stayed embraced and each wrapped their other around arm around. I quickly got in my car unnoticed and watched from a well hidden vantage.  They said a couple words to each other and had a long pause.

My wife reached up and let her fingertips gently pull his chin down to her face. She paused with his mouth less than an inch from hers. She grinned at him and licked across his lips. I know exactly how that feels, she knows I'm watching and knows that would remove any doubt from both our minds that she wanted him. You could see his knees became weak as I'm sure blood was rushing somewhere else. He placed both his hand cradling her face and pushed his tongue past her lips. I could see her excitement build as she started sucking on his tongue and tracing hers around it. It was such a sight, I had starting rubbing my stiffening cock through my pants.

They explored each other's mouths for awhile then he started kissing her neck, that definitely does it for her. She pushed him away and backed up between her car and the bushes. He stood there trying to read her body language. The lot was well lit but they were shielded from anyone except for the parking space I was in. When she backed up I could see her briefly lift her skirt to reveal a lacy red thong. That was all the invitation he needed before he followed her to the side of the car and pinned her back against her driver's door. He continued licking and kissing her neck while his hands explored her body over her dress. I wasn't sure how far she would take this but I could tell she wasn't stopping anytime soon, with her head back and her hands fall to her sides in complete pleasure.

Her state of bliss made it hard to tell if she knew exactly what he was doing. His hands slid up the front of her legs and lifted her skirt, holding her firmly by her waist. She snapped out of it and she grabbed his wrists, he had a look like he just made a big mistake, so she said something and smiled. She took her hands from his wrists but his hands stayed firmly in place. She lowered her thumbs into the sides of her thong and pushed it down, sliding it to the ground. She then forcefully grabbed his right wrist and the back of his neck. His hand was guided to her waiting pussy and his face to the front of her neck. She threw her head back and grinded against his hand, her hand still firm around his wrist to keep it's rhythm in sync. First he was rubbing her clit and licking her neck, then I saw her gasp and noticed he slid his finger inside her. She reached up and exposed her right nipple, he jumped at the invitation and started spinning his tongue around it. I saw her legs start to lose their strength and he started supporting her weight using his hand against her pussy.

She whispered, "more." And her mouth opened in shock as he slipped two more fingers in her. He was sliding his hand against her hard and he definitely found her g-spot. Pleasure and a welcomed hint of pain was all over her face as he started sucking on her nipple too. I could see her knees start shaking and I know what was building in her. She grabbed his back as she buried her mouth into his shoulder to muffle her moans. Her whole body started flinching and she squirted, stream after stream while he pumped her for more. Her cum splashed in his hand and dripped down her legs, glistening in the light on the ground between them.

Her climax finally subsided as she collapsed against him. He propped her up and lifted her head, she smiled and looked positively sated. She said she needed to sit, so he reached behind her and opened the car door. She slowly made her way to sit down and closed the door. She started the car and rolled down the window. He took a step back and leaned into the car. I couldn't hear what was being said but I saw him lean in further and could see they were kissing.

He had been an absolute gentleman with her, following her lead and being far from pushy. I know that's something she greatly appreciates from a lover, I knew she'd want to share her appreciation too. After their kiss, he stood up, his hands on the roof, about arms length from her door. I saw her left hand reach out, still about a foot from him but right at crouch level, they had some words.  He took a half step forward, just close enough for her fingertips to caress the fabric over his zipper, he was teasing her, making her yearn for it. He gave her a grin and moved another inch closer. This was enough for her to pinch the tab on his zipper, down it slid. He moved another inch closer and she looped her finger inside his pants. She gave it a gentle tug and pulled him closer.

There was still about a foot between him and the car door, but close enough for her to be able to reach with both hands. She took a quick look around, and turned her attention to undoing his belt. She made quick work of that and unbuttoned his pants. She put her hand flat against the bulge being shielded by his boxers. She curled her fingers around both sides and massaged through the thin fabric. He was leaning more against the roof, his eyes closed and mouth parted. She gave one more quick eye around the lot and slipped her left hand inside his boxers. Her eyes grew as she wrapped her hand around cock, she wanted to see it. She took her free hand and pulled his waistband down, exposing his fully erect cock being stroked by my wife. He was a good size, not too big but plenty to satisfy her. I could only imagine what she'd want to use it for, or what her plans were from here.

That thought had me stroking my own cock. I was stiff as a board watching this scene play out, but I avoided touching myself as a delayed gratification. Although, seeing her hand, her eyes eagerly staring at his cock pointed at her, made me beyond turned on. I was stroking and unknowingly matched her rhythm, mimicked her teases and enticed my own cock like I was watching us in this parking lot. This made my head spin with all the scenarios I wanted to watch "us" do. I was open to her doing anything, anything.

She licked the palm of her right hand and moved it back, sliding it over his head while her other kept stroking his shaft. I heard him moan as he slid his elbows across the roof of the car and moved his hips closer to her. She kept stroking at a steady pace, not very fast, like her fingers and palm were memorizing each contour. I could see her firm grip mimicked her tight pussy, she was fucking him with her hand. She slid her right hand to his hanging balls and cupped them softly. He lowered his head to his arms and slid forward more, the head of his cock was less than an inch from the opening of her window. I saw her bite her lower lip and watch the pleasure her hands were giving him, she was so turned on.

In the middle of her studying his cock she looked over at me, I didn't know if she knew where I was, but she did. She locked eyes with me, I could see the lust all over her face, she was in a trance. She mouthed, "you like?" I slowly nodded. She mouthed, "I need to be fucked." I replied with, "ok." Her attention was broken when he reached down and open the car door. Her eyes darted up to his face and I heard him said, "absolutely." She was in shock, she was trying to interpret what was happening, figure out what he just agreed to and what was offered. Her face went blank, a chill came over her, she was mortified. Her last demand wasn't silent, she said it, out loud, she said she needed to be fucked! "Fuck," she said. He reached down his hand to help her up, she took it, I was speechless, she took it. She stood up and turned toward my car, her back to him.  She stared and quietly asked, "is this ok?" I gave her a smile and nodded. He came up behind her, wrapped his strong hands around he waist and pushed his cock against her ass. She closed her eyes and let him caress over her chest and stomach from behind.

She gave a brief protest and reached inside her car, she grabbed her purse and pulled out a condom. She quickly threw the wrapper into the car and turned to face him. She smiled up at him then slid down to her knees. She started the condom on his tip, encircled it with her lips and slipped it the rest of the with her mouth. She kept his cock deep in her mouth as he let out a moan. She started stroking his cock with her lips, letting his head bluntly penetrate her throat. She loves giving head and I know she found him a better fit, being slightly shorter than me. She reached up and held his hands, she moved them to the back of her head. He took the hint, curled his fingers through her hair.

She slid her hands up the back of his legs, dug her nails into his ass and started controlling his rhythm. She was moaning against him and he was fucking her face hard, she absolutely loves having her mouth used as a sex toy. He had lost control and she was taking what he could give her. She scooted back against the car, pulling his pelvis with her, he reached out and braced himself on the roof. Her head was firmly planted against the side of the car and he continued to thrust his cock down her throat. The only clue that she had any control was her hands on his ass, guiding the proper fucking her mouth was getting.

He just kept pumping, not even looking at her, using her the way she wanted, his balls slapping against her chin. Not before long, his pace quickened, her hands dropped to his legs and he was on autopilot. His timing seamed to double and she was moaning even louder, this sent him over the edge. He gave her a full thrust, his stomach against her face, then pulled back. He gave her another, even deeper and pulled back. Another, pinning her head against the car with no mercy, he held there for a moment. Her eyes began to water, he was using her the way she loves. She pushed his hips back and he slowly pulled out and her mouth followed for one last lick. His cock was fully engorged pointing straight at what he wanted and she looked up and gave him an evil grin.

She stood up and grabbed the back of his neck and her other hand clinched his cock tightly. I could barely make out her ask "how about that fuck?" Before he spun her around, pushed her against the car and lifted her skirt. She laid her head in her arms on the roof, mouth open, looking at me. He reached for her hips and she forced herself back against him. With slight guidance from his hand he slipped inside her. Her expression was pure pleasure, being pushed against the car, thrust after thrust. She loves this position because her clit gets slapped with balls, like a tongue while she's being fucked. She was focused on me but her eyes kept rolling back, making her lose all control. He pumped her, steady, building, she was losing control more frequently.

I couldn't believe the site I was witnessing, her sexy body being used, like I was the one doing it.

Her eyes rolled back and stayed back, she matched his rhythm, fucking him back. He quickened his pace and she thrust back even faster. Eventually, they were a flurry of bodies fucking each other hard and fast. She was close to cumming and he wasn't able to last much longer. His body went stiff and he pushed her hard against the car as he pumped unto her, emptying his balls into the condom. He slid out of her and she collapsed against the car. She was in a pure state of bliss but visually frustrated by not climaxing. The climax she has while being fucked from behind and balls licking her clit is the strongest one she can get. She locked eyes with me and mouthed, "get over here."

That was all the invitation I needed and I slid my rock hard cock into my pants. I quietly slid out of my car and walked to an area out thier periphery. She was on her knees and had started sucking on his flaccid cock. I approached in her line of site, from his back and she looked up at him and said, "hope you don't mind, I need more." He was caught off guard and tried to make sense of her words when his eyes followed her outstretched arm that was reaching for my crotch. I tried to play the unsuspecting voyeur and gave him an "is this ok?" look. He nodded and motioned to the vixen sucking him.

She freed my cock and started expertly stroking me, never deviating from her mouth's task. She stood up, still bent at the waist, holding onto his waist for balance. She turned him so she could move her inviting pussy toward me. I slid right in, she was open, wet, ready, in need. Her moans were stifled by the cock filling her mouth, she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in that moment. He must have thought so too because I could hear my thrusts causing her slightly gag on his growing cock. This was too much for me, I grabbed her hips and started pumping her hard and shot my load deep into her.

I didn't last long at all and she still didn't get off, she still didn't get what she called me over for, so I pulled her torso up and turned her to face me. She gave me a huge smile and shot her tongue into my mouth. I reached down and nudged her hips toward him and he grabbed them and pushed himself into her. She moaned against my mouth and I found my new favorite position, kissing her and watching her face while she's being fucked. He was hitting her g-spot just right, her eyes kept rolling back and I could tell her climax was building. His stamina was better than the first time, so he had no problem fulfilling her request when she moaned, "fuck me hard and fast." He was pumping her body like a jackhammer, I reached down and gave her nipple a tug while darting my tongue into her gaping mouth. She went silent and stopped breathing, she gasped, took a deep breath and started shaking. She shuddered in waves, I was holding her up and he was still pumping her pussy. Her body convulsed between us, milking his cock. He was using his whole cock to fuck her  pussy hard, rapidly giving her every inch. let out an "oh my god" and I could tell she made him cum again.  Her tremors started to subside and she went limp in my arms.

I stood her up and opened her car door, she looked at him and said "one more thing." She leaned forward and he grabbed her and kissed her hard. She reached out for his cock, slipped the condom off and gave him a gentle tug. She said, "I've always wanted to do this"  and leaned back against the car. She held up the condom, filled with his load. She smiled then tilted her head back, lifted it over her mouth and turned it upside down. His semen dripped down its length and fell to her waiting tongue, all of it. She licked her lips as she came back to look at him, his jaw was on the floor. She said, "one last kiss?" He was stunned, didn't move as she slid closer and pushed her tongue pass his lips, sharing his cum between them. They made out while I made my way back to my car.

JLang
JLang
13 Followers
12