All Comments on 'Our Game'

by JLang

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars. Everything makes sense right up to that last sentence, that's when I must have read left instead of understanding right!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is a very well done first story, and you will even get better at the buildup and development of the characters

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

That was an incredible first story. Very hot but more importantly, well written. Congrats.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Wowee!

That was fantastic! Really well written, with a good foundation and precedent to their play, great communication and an excellent pace.

I'd personally pass on the snowball bit, but to each, their own. This was a helluva debut on Lit!

" * * * * * "

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right on, fucking hot!!

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Very naughty and hot but more importantly, so very well written. Congrats on a great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 months later he’s waiting in bed…..waiting……waiting but his wife ain’t coming home anymore. She’s found out she loves variety.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

Very hot. Great descriptive account. Write more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story as I can relate as my wife and I use to play this game. She sucked off a few men and a couple got to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tammy my wife started texting me one afternoon like we had done several times before when we were going to meet up for some alone time away from the children. Her sister was watching them for us. Her last text was be ready for a wild night. When I arrived at the location I was a little surprised. She was already dancing with Harry Snyder a coworker of hers. I knew that he was married and had children. I watched from a distance. Then a slow song came up and he pulled her to him tight. Itook a couple pictures. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do. The song ended and he took her by the hand and was leading her to the side exit. I made like a beeline for another exit trying to intercept them. I was successful because of someone talking to him. You should have seen the look on his face. He held the door for Tammy and when he turned I said you SOB I bet Julie his wife will just love the pictures that I have. Then I hit him knocking him down and asked Tammy if we needed to talk or are we done? OMG please we need to talk. We did talk at home. We agreed that she would go to HR and give them a report of the way he had been talking to her at work. This happened on Friday and she went to HR Monday morning and she said that she met him coming out of HR. He didn't even speak but had a smirk on his face. When she went in she said that she needed to file a form on Harry Snyder. The person said that is interesting because he just filed on you for harassing him. She said she didn't care what he did she was still going to file. They went ahead and when she was leaving one of the secretary's said quietly send me a text. She did. The secretary said that Tammy needed to get in touch with David Jackson and gave her his number. David was a lot of help. He had pictures, dates and recordings of Harry harassing 2 different women that one quit and the other transferred to another town. You see Harry had proof of Bobby Baker head of HR was having an affair with a coworker. With this I told Tammy that we needed to get her a lawyer. She went to work. She was told that she needed to report to HR at 4 o'clock pm that day. She informed me asap and I said that I would contact her lawyer and we would be there. She said where we were to meet. You should have seen the expressions on their faces. The secretary that helped was all smiles and the two assholes had a worried look. When we left. Security was removing the two from the building. Her lawyer had contacted the main headquarters and the big dog had fired both. The secretary had been moved up to the head position. She thanked Tammy. Tammy said she didn't needed thanked. The company did what was right. They offered Tammy a fairly large settlement. She said she didn't do it for the money. We agreed that the company if the company would donate to different charity's and children hospitals over a period of 10 years we were happy. Life went back to normal. Thank goodness!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT STORY!!!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Wish my wife were so bold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Fantasies becoming realities makes for amazing sex. Keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another cuck author inspires anonymous cuck buddies to share their bullshit stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous