Our Girl in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Melissa inhaled the cold night air once more, and then she pounded on the door of the caravan.

She waited a moment, and was greeted again by Xiana, again with a big smile on her face.

"Miss police officer, you're back!"

"Yes," Melissa said, somewhat uneasy at the situation, "and I need to come in."

"Of course," the statement put a big grin on the cybergoth girl's face, "we were hoping you'd come back."

Melissa didn't like the welcomeness, but she didn't think the three girls were any threat - hell, she doubted two of them even knew where they were. It was a bit underhand, perhaps, using the girl's own phone to call in officers to arrest her, but needs must, she reasoned. In the long run, when they were off whatever they were inhaling and living good, responsible lives, they'd probably thank her.

The officer entered the caravan, and she heard Xiana close the door behind her. With that simple gesture, the lingering scent of the drug fumes in the air suddenly felt much stronger - she was glad she'd only be in there for a minute.

She marched over to Kyra, who was now slumped on the sofa next to Eris, a vacant grin on her face.

"Hello again, police lady" Kyra said, "you're back."

Melissa wasn't in the mood to play games - at least, she knew she shouldn't be, but she could feel the same sense of relaxation creeping into her mind. The effect of those fumes again, every time she breathed in, making her grasp on the situation feel ever weaker.

She outstretched her hand: "I need your phone."

Kyra didn't reply, or even appear to notice the question, and Melissa found a bit of force in her.

"Phone," she demanded, and the pink cybergoth girl took notice.

"Why do you want my phone?" she asked, innocence in her voice.

"To arrest you," Melissa said, but realising what she'd done. How could she possibly have given that away to her suspects? She was never loose-lipped - it must be the drugs in the air, she reasoned, but she was finding it a little bit difficult to remember why.

It didn't matter anyway - the girls just laughed.

"Why do you want to arrest us, miss police officer?" Xiana smiled as she perched on the end of the sofa. "We're just having fun."

The girls laughed again, and Melissa snorted as she attempted to hold off joining in with the laughter. There was something so naive about them - so innocent. Innocent, she thought - so why am I here again?

"The raves," she sputtered out, her rational mind fighting desperately against those secondhand fumes. With every breath of even the hint of that delicious, enticing fruity scent, she felt more relaxed - the tough, determined police officer wanted to break free from her responsibility, throw caution to the wind and have fun.

Fun, just like the cybergoth girls.

"What's the problem with the raves, miss police officer?" Xiana asked.

"Melissa," she said - she didn't want to be the police officer here - it felt far too formal. But she couldn't answer the question, and Xiana saw it.

"Have you ever been to a rave, Melissa?" she smiled. "They're so fun."

And Melissa knew she hadn't, and she suddenly felt dreadful about it. She'd always been the hard worker, getting up early and staying in late - so when did she have fun? These girls looked like they had fun, all the time - why couldn't she be like that? She didn't understand it, no, but she wanted to, so very much.

Xiana saw the battle playing out in Melissa's eyes,and she noticed something else - Melissa's nostrils, flaring slightly in the hope of finding some stray fumes from the respirator, and her focus almost entirely on Eris. The red cybergoth girl was slumped on the sofa, but perked up when Xiana called her name.

"Eris, you wanna share with Melissa?"

She inhaled deeply for one last time, and groaned in pleasure - Melissa heard it, and she groaned a little too. That noise - that sheer, unadulterated pleasure.

Eris outstretched her hand and offered the respirator to Melissa. She stared at it, but she couldn't quite grab it, not yet. It would be fun, and so very pleasurable, but a nagging voice in the back of her mind screamed at her.

"One hit's not gonna kill you, Melissa," Xiana said, and she started to giggle. "You know you want to - it'll be fun."

She didn't want to, something in the back of her mind was screaming that she didn't want to take the respirator from the cybergoth girl, but then - she kind of did. Without realising, she breathed in a little with excitement, more of those lingering fumes entering her body and making her more conducive to the three girls' suggestions.

If she'd had a moment to regain her senses, or if she'd managed to shift the conversation outside in the fresh air, she'd have never been in this situation. Earlier that day, Melissa would never have even imagined she could be offered drugs - and that, in a second-hand high state, she'd be thinking about taking them.

But at that moment, something about it just felt right to her, she thought - the girls were all so kind, so friendly, and they were right. She'd been a straight-shooter all her life, and she'd never done anything outside the box - she'd never done drugs, smoked, got drunk, anything that could have caused her to get into trouble. She'd played by the rules, and where was she? Alone, working late nights in the hope of inching another peg up the career ladder.

Look at Xiana, Kyra and Eris - they were young, free, having fun. Melissa felt envious - why can't I have that? And then, she realised, I can. I can do what they do, experience what they experience - and, if I don't like it, it's only one hit.

Melissa's mind reached the conclusion Xiana knew it always would. The cybergoth girl smiled a big smile as Melissa took the respirator, put it on around her mouth and nose, and then she took a deep inhale.

Wow.

She couldn't think - that amazing, wonderful scent filled her brain - fogging it over, setting it on fire and stimulating every part of her body at the same time. She felt amazing, and she understood it - if this was what the girls felt, she needed more.

"You like it, Melissa?" Xenia said, framing as a question but really telling her. But she didn't need to be told - she knew.

"Yes, god yes," she said, trembling as that wonderful drug filled her lungs and spread around her body. She shook as she felt more turned on than she ever had been before - the drug had stimulated her, and she felt a fire burning that she couldn't ignore. Before she realised, her hand had made its way into her trousers, and into her pants, and into her pussy. Melissa was rubbing herself furiously, desperately trying to release the wave of sexual tension that was building inside her. It didn't take long - she was so turned on, she was surprised she lasted as long as she did.

"OOOOH," she screamed as she came, feeling the warmth of her pussy juices on her hand as her body trembled in release. The cum flooded out, soaking her pants and her trousers, and Melissa felt her legs stiffen. She couldn't move - she was focused on that pleasure, enhanced by the drug.

She listened as she tried to bring her breathing back under control, and became aware that the girls were clapping and cheering.

They were happy - her new friends were happy for her.

"Do you understand?" Xenia asked.

"Yes, yes," Melissa panted the words out, "it's wonderful. I want to feel like this all the time."

Xenia smiled a wider smile than before, and she nodded.

"You can, but not like this - not with miss police officer. No, if you want to share our fun, you have to be like us - you have to be one of us."

Melissa felt the gravity of the comment - maybe it triggered some alarm bells in the back of her mind - but she was too far gone to care. There could only be one possible response.

"Yes," she smiled back, "I want to like you."

Xenia smiled, and she looked at Kyra and Eris, and they smiled too.

"Melissa, take another hit, and then let us help you."

She did as instructed, inhaling deeply once more and immediately feeling that beautiful bliss again. Eris removed the respirator and put it on her own face, and Melissa didn't even notice - her mind was somewhere else.

Melissa stood there, lost in the haze as she was surrounded by her three friends. They removed her clothes - or did she take them off at their beckoning, she didn't know and she didn't care. All that mattered what, minutes later, she was standing there naked, that business suit and those ankle boots dumped in a pile on the floor, her underwear on top.

That wasn't who she was anymore - she needed to be free of that restrictive outfit, restrictive and from a world that seemed so far away from this moment.

Kyra had a pile of clothes in hand, and she dumped them on the sofa.

"These were mine," she said, "but I think you'll look good in them."

Melissa didn't need to be told - she knew they were for her, and she wanted to put them on. No, she needed to - she needed to embrace this new lifestyle, to become a cybergoth like Xiana and Kyra and Eris.

And so she made her way over to the clothes, and she started getting dressed.

The underwear was worn - dark blue, with signs of a past life, and that turned Melissa on. She rushed to put on the lace bra and matched panties, and they were followed by some dark blue tights full of ladders and holes. The underwear told a story, and Melissa was looking forward to adding to that story now.

She stepped into a tutu skirt, black with blue highlights, and she pulled a lace top with net sleeves over her head. The last detail, clothing-wise, was a dark blue corset. She held it to her stomach, and one of the girls pulled it tight, fastening it around her body. But she loved that feel - it was as if she was being embraced by her companions, a tight hold that reminded her of who she was now.

When she was mostly dressed, Kyra pulled her to another part of the caravan, and pushed her into a tattered chair.

And then, the girls got to work.

Xiana sat on Melissa's lap, applying makeup and offering reassuring happy smiles, which made Melissa smile even more. Kyra was behind her, playing with her hair. Eris knelt to her side, painting her nails dark blue, when she was finished, slipping Melissa's feet into a pair of heeled boots hidden by blue fluff.

She had no idea how long she sat there - she was lost in the transformation, and her mind was elsewhere as the girls gave her the occasional chance to inhale more from the respirator - but she was eventually conscious that they had finished. She looked about - they were standing, watching and smiling, and Xiana was clutching a hand mirror.

"Take a look," she said, smiling and placing it in Melissa's lap.

The former police officer picked up the mirror and looked at herself - she was a new person. She looked just like the other cybergoth girls, only in a blue colour scheme. The cyberlox hung from her black hair, separated from her face by a pair of goggles, and her face was blue - blue eyeshadow, blue lips, and a number of blue jewels artfully arranged between her eyes.

She loved it. This was who she was - those memories of another life, they seemed like so far away, so long ago. There was something about her appearance that just felt right to her, and there was just one piece missing.

"Jewel," Xiana said, as if reading her mind, "you should be called Jewel."

Jewel smiled - with that name, her transformation was complete, and her old life fell away completely. The three girls started to giggle, and Jewel joined them. She understood now - she appreciated that sheer level of unfettered joy.

Xiana took a hit from the respirator, and locked lips with Jewel, expelling the fumes into her body as she did. Jewel groaned in delight at the dual simulation, and returned the kiss, inhaling as best she could and sucking on Xiana's tongue in the process.

The green cybergoth girl made noises of pleasure, and eventually broke away from the kiss.

"Right," she clapped her hands together and grinned, "who wants to go party?"

Kyra and Eris started shouting, and Jewel followed their lead.

She would never want to do anything else now.

* * * * *

The woman that used to be DS Melissa Sharp did find a rave that night, as it happened.

But Jewel wasn't that to break things up, or to bring anyone in - no, she had her arms in the air, moving to the music. When there was a lull, she had a drink, or took a hit from one of the girls.

Xiana, Kyra and Eris were all happy to share. They knew how blissful that mixture was, and now Jewel did too. They had opened her eyes - they had shown her what they saw in this lifestyle, and now she could see it too. This wasn't some carnival of freaks, no, and she was slightly ashamed she'd ever felt that way. This was wonderful, and she never wanted to go back.

Today was a good day, she thought.

Today was the day that my life changed, and it's changed in such incredible ways - ways I'd never even imagined.

Today was the first day of the rest of my life.

Today was the day I discovered myself.

12