Our Happy Place

Story Info
Reconnecting to each other. Princess & Sir.
2.2k words
3.6
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone asked me about what I mean when I talk about my "Happy Place". It's so hard for people outside this lifestyle to fully understand where my "Happy Place" is. For those of you in this lifestyle, let me tell you about how Sir & I get to our "Happy Place". We needed to get back to that place and I made sure it happened recently. So here is our story...

I could tell that Sir had a rough day at work from the way he messaged me today, so I decided to be ready for him when he came home. I took extra care to be clean and smooth for him. I picked his favorite outfit to be in when he got home. He loves my black and lavender peekaboo bra and garters, black thigh highs and heels. I decided to leave the panties off today so that he could see exactly what he owns as soon as he walked in the door. My hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail so that it would not be in the way. I attached my collar into place, laid the cushion on the floor by the front door and knelt in position to wait for Sir. I knew he would be here any moment.

Sir walked through the door in a huff as I expected, but stopped the moment he saw me. His face split into a big grin as I looked up at him with my legs open and waiting for him. Sir is so handsome that he steals my breath every time I see him. We both let out a big sigh of relief and both smiled. I knew that we both needed this. We both need this time to re-center ourselves. Our lives have been so hectic lately that we have struggled to find time to be our best selves. This is the root of who we are and I needed to remind both of us that no matter what is going in our lives, this is important. To everyone else we are just this ordinary couple, but when we are alone, we are so much more. My sweet Sir. His precious baby girl. His Princess. We needed to be reminded of that tonight.

Sir walked over to me and cupped my face, placing the sweetest kiss on my lips. Sir then fingered my collar and looked deep into my eyes.

"Thank you, baby girl. We really do need this tonight. It has been too long." Sir began.

"Yes Sir. I need my sweet Sir tonight. I miss us."

"Me too precious. Now take my cock out of my pants, Princess, and properly welcome your Sir."

I smiled broadly and reached up to open his pants.

"Only my cock Princess, only my cock."

"Yes Sir."

Pulling his cock out, I took my time to coax him to full height. I love being given the opportunity to properly worship my Sir. I started by rolling him all over my face. Breathing in his essence. It's rare that I get to awaken the beast like this. He smelled so good tonight. He began to thicken in my hands as I feathered kisses over his crown and down his shaft. The feel of my soft lips against his soft skin turned me on so much. I bent down even more to ensure that his weighted balls got the proper attention as well. Rolling them all over my face. This is the true measure of Sir's ownership. Every inch of his cock had now touched every inch of my face and I hadn't even licked him yet. That's when I opened my mouth to take one of his balls into my mouth. Careful to gently roll it over my tongue. His groan told me how pleased he was. I know that just the right amount of pressure, will bring him to the height of pleasure. I made sure to offer the same attention to both balls. They were so heavy at that point and his cock was beginning to throb in my hand. He felt so good. The weight of his balls and smooth silky skin of that gorgeous thickening cock.

I rolled my thumb across his full purple crown as a bead of precum just barely wept from its opening. I touched the tip of my tongue to the crown to savor his succulent flavor. He tasted musky, yet sweet. So uniquely him. I lapped at the crown hoping to draw out more of his essence. As I ran my tongue up and down each pulsing vain and I could feel Sir's resolve faulted. I could tell he wanted to grip my hair and shove his cock to the back of my throat. I also knew that he didn't want to rush the night, so he held off. Tonight, was about the long game and I was going to savor every moment of it. Continuing to simply lick his cock. Making sure every inch had been tasted.

I slowly looked up at my Sir as I began his decent into the velvet of my mouth. Ensuring that he saw the love and desire in my eyes, I took all he had to offer me fully. I wrapped my lips around him and sucked gently like a baby to her bottle.

The groan that escaped my throat sent vibrations across Sir's cock and he lost his control. That is when he took hold of my ponytail and rammed deep into the back of throat in one sift movement. I was almost caught off guard and gagged instantly. I began to breathe through my nose to calm myself and make sure that I did not lose eye contact with Sir until my nose touched his stomach. Sir held me there until my eyes started to water and I thought that I was going to lose my resolve and full-on gag. My breathing was ratcheted up from my fight to not gag. That's when Sir pulled me back off of him and pulled my head back hard.

His stare was intense and he kissed me passionately not giving me time to catch my breath. Sir kissed me senseless and pulled back allowing me to breath finally. I was gasping and sputtering for air as Sir growled at was face.

"Mine!! I own you Princess!!"

"Yes Sir!!" I sputtered out "Yours, all yours".

Sir tucked himself back in zipped his pants back up, and I pouted slightly at the loss.

"It has been too long. We need to reconnect my love. Come here." Sir says as he stretched out his hand for me to take.

I took Sir's hand and he helped me up. He sweetly kissed me again and then led me to the dining room where he pulled out a chair to sit in. Sir pats his lap and instructed me to sit facing him. I straddled his lap and sit facing him. He spread his legs and I reached behind him to hold the back of the chair for balance. I then linked the heels of shoes in the rungs of the chair to hold me into place for him.

"That's it, baby girl. Do not let go of the chair unless I tell you to."

"Yes Sir"

My breasts were poised right in front of him so that he could enjoy his favorite thing. Sir loves my breasts. It makes me feel so sexy and desirable the way he stares at them all the time. Sir reached around and pulled my ponytail hard to bring my breasts even closer to his face. He sucked the first nipple into his mouth and suckled it. Sucking it hard, nibbling and biting hard. In no time, my nipple was taught and sensitive. He moved to the other nipple to ensure that he had equal time with both. He repeated the same thing. He took his time to savor my nipples, cupping each breast to squeeze it and roll it in his hand.

He was careful not to let up on the pull of my hair. All I could see was the ceiling and my head felt this amazing tingle from being pulled so hard. My pussy was throbbing with need and I could feel the moisture gathering around my sweet lips. My breathing had quickened and Sir knew that I was getting so aroused. I could cum if he kept that up and he rocked his hard cock up into my wet pussy grinding into me. I was definitely going to leave a wet mark on his dress pants and I didn't care one bit. I love it. I love seeing my marks on him. He sucked the side of my breast so hard that I knew he was marking me as his. He did the same to the other breast. It was so primitive and so hot. I love to wear his marks. We don't do that often, but it is such a turn on.

"God you are so sexy wearing my marks like this. MINE!!" he growled against my neck as he let go of my hair and pulled me in to nuzzle my neck and hold me tightly to him. Breathing me in.

"Yours Sir. Only yours."

"Tonight, is about us baby girl."

"Yes Sir. Can I hold you too Sir? "

"Yes, baby girl. "

I wrapped arms around him and held him tight. Breathing him in. We were both so much calmer. It was so peaceful and beautiful. Yes, I was aroused, but it wasn't about sex in that moment. It was about the connection that I needed. That we both had needed. Our bodies melted together. I couldn't help but grind into him a bit.

"It's time, Princess."

I knew what that meant and I immediately went into action. He helped me stand and I was positioned over his lap with my bare ass displayed for his pleasure. Sir slid a finger up the slit of my pussy to feel how wet I was.

"Fuck baby, you are soaking already."

"That's what you do to me Sir."

"Good girl. You please me so much."

I preened with delight. I love it when Sir praises me. I crave it down to the core of my soul. He ran his hands up and down each cheek and thigh, almost preparing me for what was to come. I didn't need preparation though. I love the way that Sir knows my body. He knows exactly how much I can handle, when to take me to my limits and when I only need his firm hand. Tonight, was a firm hand night. It's what we both needed. It wasn't about clearing my head, but about reconnecting with each other. He only wanted to see his hand prints on my ass as he fucked me later. Just as Sir knows me, I know him. He was claiming me tonight. He held me closely to him so that I could feel his heat. The heat of his hands, the heat of his throbbing cock, the heat of his breath on my ear and he whispered the sweetest things to me in a voice filled with emotion. It filled my heart so full that I could just burst from it. Every part of tonight was about love.

Holding my head firmly at my throat, his hand began its marking. The first two strikes were hard and fast. One to each cheek. No mistaking his intention. They left their hand print on each cheek. Red and raised. I yelped in surprise, but then purred in satisfaction. The next set were peppered all over my cheeks and upper thighs. Just enough to bring the heat to my skin, but not enough to leave marks. He is very skilled at this and knows my skin so well. It was so methodical, that the rhythm was soothing and it lulled me into such a wonderful state of euphoria. I felt treasured and cherished. This is our thing. This is what binds us together. No matter how crazy the world is around us, we will always have this. I live for these moments and I lost myself in the act of being loved by this man. I don't know how long he had been peppering my ass, I had slipped into my subspace. Floating on a high like no other. That place that only he can take me to. I call it our happy place.

Sir kissed my temple gently and coaxed me back down from my subspace. Rubbing his hands along the heat of my ass. It felt heavenly and I was brought gently back to him. I love that I never have to explain that need to Sir. He understands me just as I am.

"That's it, baby girl. Come back to me sweetheart."

He turned me over and cradled me in his arms as I buried my face in his neck and sighed in contentment. The tears that had trickled down my cheeks were of pure joy.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I know sweetheart. I love you too."

Sir carried me to our room and we made love all night. Entwined in each other. Just holding each other, kissing and fondling until we dropped off to sleep in utter exhaustion. It was the most beautiful night. Sir is mine and I am his. That's all that matters.

#Sweets6970