Our Home Renovation Pt. 02

Story Info
We visit a nudist resort.
1k words
4.22
15.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Sylvia and Mike finished our home renovation, we have become good friends. Every now & then we get together and enjoy a weekend of swapping. They introduced us to the world of nudity which we enjoy immensely.

One weekend when we got together, they asked us if we would like to join them for a weekend at a clothing optional resort where they are a members. Sammi and I told them we would like that so Mike said he would make all the arrangements for two weeks from today.

During their stay with us, they told us about the resort in Lutz, Florida. They emphasized that the resort is not a sex place but a place where people can enjoy the lifestyle of being nude. Sylvia did say that there are pockets of residents that do engage in sexual activity but it is done discreetly.

We told them that it sounds interesting and that we wanted to go.

The weekend finally arrived and Sylvia & Mike picked us up and drove us to the resort which was a couple of hours away. The place was tucked in a very private out of the way area. We made our way to the reservation cabin and we checked in and assigned a cabin.

We drove over to the cabin and brought our stuff inside and got settled in. Sammi & I were surprised how nice it was. It had two bedrooms, a small kitchen, two bathrooms with large showers and a large living room with a couch and loveseat. There was a hot tub for 4 on the back deck that overlooked the lake and was very private. We were very impressed and looked forward to the weekend.

The four of us wasted no time in getting naked. As soon as we were ready, Mike took us on a tour of the facility. The four of us headed out and took in the resort as Mike gave us the tour. He showed us the tennis courts, the pool, the restaurant, and pointed out the various trails that we could walk along. All in all, it was a nice place. We met several people along the way who seemed friendly enough and we finally settled ourselves at the pool.

The sun was nice and strong and there was a gentle comfortable breeze. The girls went in the pool and Mike & I talked. He said, "Would you guys be interested in checking out a small private get together?"

"Is it what I think it is?"

"Yes. Sylvia and I have been members for awhile now."

"Tell me more."

"There are only 6 couples, young & old. We meet once every two months at alternating homes here at the resort. The get together is usually on a Saturday from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Anyone can play with anyone else. All are clean, no condoms are ever used and any new couple must perform openly in front of everyone."

"Sounds like fun. Let me speak to Sammi to see if she is interested."

"Good...by the way, there is a get together tonight if you are interested."

Finally the girls got out of the pool. I immediately spoke to Sammi to see if she would be interested. She told me that she was and would like to go. I told Mike and he said he would notify the group of our coming.

For the rest of the day the four of us relaxed, at times in the hot tub. My wife and I even fucked in the hot tub as Mike & Sylvia watched.

We ate dinner and Mike drove us to the hosts house around 7:00. Mike introduced us to the four couples who were present. They must have been around 40 or 50 but all were in good shape. The women were pretty nice and I commented to Sammi that it looks like we will have some fun. Sammi smiled and pointed to one gentleman who had a nice thick cock.

By 7:45, two other couples arrived and we were introduced to them  at 8:00. The host & hostess announced that we were new and would be at at their disposal for the evening. They also announced that we would be performing for everyone at 8:30.

We had some snacks and enjoyed some wine and mingled with the other guests. Sammi was hit upon by several guests and she enjoyed all the attention, occasionally grabbing a cock or two to get them hard.

It was now close to 8:30 and we were led to the center of the living room. As we were never shy, once we were told to begin, Sammi & I hugged and kissed and made out. Then we got on the floor, continuing our assault on each other. It didn't take me long to mount my wife and slip my cock in her cunt. I could feel eyes watching me as my cock disappeared into her treasure.

With shouts of encouragement, I started fucking Sammi as she matched my thrusts. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum. I gave out a holler and filled my wife's cunt with my cum. As I got off of her, everyone could see my cum oozing out her cunt. A couple of women knelt down and lapped up my cum. One woman got her tongue in my wife's cunt and even sucked the cum out of her cunt.

From that point on, the night was full of swapping and fucking. By the time we left, my wife must have gotten fucked by all the guys, including Mike.

When the four of us got back to the cabin, we all hit the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning we reminisced about the night before. Sylvia asked if we had a good time and we told her we did.

We had breakfast and for the rest of the day, we swapped partners. Every now & then, a person from last night dropped by. Without even thinking, we invited them to join us in bed, an offer they didn't refuse.

Look for Part 3