Our Home Renovation Pt. 01

Story Info
Our house gets remodeled.
2.1k words
3.94
21.4k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sammi and I just bought our first house. My name is Ron. It was a fixer upper that we got for a really good price. It overlooked a private lake and had about 10 acres of land. The house needed renovations and upgrades and a good friend of ours recommended a husband and wife team to do the work.

I was kind of skeptical about them but I called them to meet with us. They came over on Saturday and we all sat down to discuss the project but first we took a tour of the house, telling them what we wanted done.

The husband's name was Mike and his wife's name was Sylvia. They were in their 30's and brought over their portfolio of work they had done, along with references.

Sammi and I were impressed and they seemed honest & trustworthy. After a long time and reference checks, we agreed to hire them as they gave us a written estimate for the job. They asked for no upfront money except for the cost of materials as they were doing the work. They would do one room at a time as well and we would pay them as each room was completed to our satisfaction.

After a week, they came back and laid out their plans to complete the work:

. KITCHEN - Work would start in the kitchen. Gut it, install new sheetrock, plumbing, replace appliances, upgrade the lighting, cabinets and other agreed upon items.

They said the work would take two months to finish.

. MASTER BATHROOM - Gut it, install a jacuzzi, shower stall for at least four, install a picture window on front of the hot tub, among other agreed upon items.

They said the work would take two months to finish.

Basically, the same went for the three other bedrooms, family room, second bathroom and two other rooms. The

a/c would be upgraded as would the heating system. A hot tub for 4 was also going to be installed on the deck overlooking the lake.

In the end, the complete project would take a year to finish. We agreed and work would start in two weeks.

Sammi is a teacher and I work from home as a graphic designer so I would be at home as the work was being done.

The day arrived and Mike & Sylvia showed up early. I was a bit surprised to see Sylvia in tight short shorts with a workers belt around her waist. Mike was in shorts also and had his tool kit around his waist.

The started demolish work on the kitchen and taking the stuff out to a huge dumpster. This went on for over a week until everything was out. Then they started on upgrades and then reinstalling sheetrock, plumbing, new appliances and other essentials.

Right on schedule, they finished the kitchen in one month.

Sammi and I were so thrilled the way the kitchen came out, we invited them for a BBQ the next day. We even told them to bring their bathing suits as we could go swimming in the lake. They accepted our invite.

The next day, they showed up and we all relaxed on the deck, drinking some beer and wine. Sammi then invited them to join us for a swim in the lake. We got up and changed into our suits. Sylvia and Mike already had theirs on.

Sylvia looked stunning in a white bikini that left little to the imagination. It was evident that her pussy was smooth or had very little hair since it didn't look like it was lined. I figured she must have been 5'6", maybe 125. Her long black hair hung halfway down her back. Her tits were full and her nipples pressed against the material.

Mike's suit was tight and didn't look lined either and from what I could see, he had a nice package. He was about 5'9", maybe 170, short brown hair and a fit body.

I looked at Sammi and she looked at me and she just smiled.

The four of us enjoyed the lake and eventually got out, dried off and went to enjoy our BBQ. On the way up to the house, we could see through Sylvia's wet suit that she clearly had a smooth pussy. After a terrific meal we went into the family room to relax. Sammi went and a cover up over her suit. Sylvia & Mike just put their clothes on over their suits. I went and put on a short robe. They finally left by 10:00 p.m.

Sammi and I were hysterically laughing about their suits and wondered what they were into. I told my wife I would find out for sure.

The next day Sylvia & Mike showed up and started work in the Master bathroom. Within three days, it was gutted and they were ready to put things together.

As they took a lunch break, I asked Mike if I could speak to him privately. We went outside to the deck and he asked, "Is everything alright? Is there a problem?"

"Oh, no Mike...everything is perfect. You & Sylvia are terrific."

"Glad to hear that. So what's up?"

"Mike, I am a little embarrassed but I have to ask you something personal."

"What's that?"

"Maybe you & Sylvia didn't realize it, but did you know that your suits were see through when they were wet? Not that we minded, but we wanted you to know."

He smiled and replied, "I'm sorry for that. You see we are nudists and don't usually wear clothes, even when working since most owners aren't home when we work. We just forgot about the suits. Please forgive us."

"Well Mike, thanks for letting me know. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

I continued, "I feel bad now do why don't we do this. Why don't you guys go naked while you work here. Sammi will be at school most of the day & I'm in my office working, so you guys can work comfortably."

"What about your wife?"

"I'll explain everything to her. Ok?"

"Sounds good Ron.Thanks."

By the time my wife got home, Sylvia& Mike left for the day. Over dinner I said to Sammi, "Mystery solved. I found out about their bathing suits."

"How did you do that?"

"I just told asked him if he knew their suits were see through. He apologized and said they are nudists and forgot about the suits. He was ok with me bringing it up."

"Wow. That's something."

"There's more. He told me that they usually work in the nude because the owners aren't usually home. So I told him that they could work nude here since you were at school and I am in the office working."

"What? Are you fucking crazy?"

"Look, it's no big deal. They'll be doing their thing and I'll be out of the way. If we weren't home, they would be working nude."

"Yeah, I guess. Tell them it's ok."

"I will."

When we went to bed, we laughed at the conversation I had with Mike. We fucked and went to sleep.

The next morning Mike & Sylvia arrived after Sammi went to work and Mike said, "Ron, Sylvia and I are going to stay in our work clothes while we remove all the debris. Once it is safe for us, then we will stay naked until we quit for the day. That sound good?"

"Mike, that's perfect. Now get to work." As I said smiling.

Over the next few days everything went smoothly. They gutted the master bathroom and we're now ready to upgrade & install. That being said, they started working in the nude. A couple of times our paths crossed while they were working and I saw them naked. It was obvious it didn't bother them. I found my eyes going over to Sylvia and I'm sure it was noticeable.

One day Sammi came home early while they were still working and caught a glimpse of Mike naked. I watched as she just stood there staring at him before I called to her.

I laughed as she turned a beet red. "Not bad isn't he?"

"I guess so."

We laughed it off. That night while in bed Sammi said, "I'm guessing you have seen Sylvia naked. You liked what you saw?"

"Yes, I did. I liked her just as much as you liked seeing Mike."

Then my wife literally jumped on me telling me to fuck her, which I did twice that night. Apparently, her seeing Mike and talking about them being nude turned her on to my enjoyment.

The next day Sammi came home and said, "The school is going virtual, so I'll be teaching from home."

I smiled and replied, "Now you'll be able to see Mike naked more often."

She slapped me on my head and smiled.

"If you're not careful mister, I might join them."

"Now, that is something I would like to see...my wife going naked in front of them...never going to happen."

A few days later as Mike & Sylvia were working, Sammi took a break and went out to the deck to relax. When I looked over at her, I saw she was naked. I then decided to play a trick on her.

I went to Mike and said, "I need you to do me a favor. Sammi is on the deck nude. I want you to go out there and tell her you need her to go inside with you & Sylvia to discuss an issue that just came up that needs her attention...a color or something trivial. Would you do that for me?"

Laughing, he said, "Sure, anything else you want me to do?"

I smiled and replied, "Whatever you & Sylvia can get away with her, is fine with me."

He left and went outside and saw Sammi naked and said, "Ron told me you were out here. Sorry to bother you but an issue of color came up and Sylvia and I need you to join us to clarify the issue." All the time looking at her naked body.

She got up and went inside with them, passing me and smiling.

They were in there awhile when I heard noises. I got up and went to the room where the noises were coming from. When I looked in, there was my naked wife being felt up by Mike & Sylvia. I watched as Sylvia saw me & winked and continued feeling up my wife. Then I saw Mike lift my wife up and was able to slip his cock in her cunt. I couldn't believe it..my wife was getting fucked and enjoying it as Sylvia was kissing her. Soon I could see that Mike must have cum in her as he let her down gently. I could see his cum oozing out her cunt. I quickly left so she wouldn't see me

Mike & Sylvia finished for the day & left. Sammi made dinner and I asked her about the color and she said it was taken care of. I also asked her about being nude in front of them. She just smiled and said it was better than she imagined. That night I fucked my wife several times until I couldn't fuck anymore.

The next day, Mike told me about fucking Sammi and I told him I saw and told him it was ok and he had my ok to continue as long as she didn't find out I knew. He told me they wouldn't say anything. He then told me that I could have Sylvia if I wanted. I thanked him for his generous offer.

After thirteen months the renovation was complete. We celebrated by having Sylvia & Mike over. I prepared dinner with plenty of wine. After we ate, we went to the hot tub. We all got naked and went in. It wasn't long before I said, "This is cozy. How about we switch partners tonight?"

Sammi looked at me and said, "Are you drunk?"

"Honey, I know you have been fucking Mike for months and I'm ok with it. So there is no need to keep it secret anymore. By the way, I've been fucking Sylvia too."

I grabbed Sylvia and we hugged and kissed. Then Sammi kissed Mike and we had swapped in the hot tub. After a few minutes I said, "Now, let's go to the bedroom and enjoy each other."

We all got up, dried off and went to the bedroom. We got on the king sized bed with the women on their backs next to each other. Then Mike and I started fucking them and switching back & forth. I shot my cum in Sylvia and Mike filled Sammi's cunt with his cum.

We all enjoyed each other throughout the night.

There's more...look for Part 2