All Comments on 'Our Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 03'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!!!!

Can't wait for more...Hope you don't make us wait so long for another chapter...you and Trish are still number ONE!!! to read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Glad to see you back!

Been waiting a while for this installment, glad to have you "back". And while it was pretty tame for you, I look forward to seeing what will happen on the cruise! Can't wait the next chapters!

johnboy610johnboy610almost 19 years ago
Happy that you're back!

I can't wait for the next part of the story. The new characters add some delicious possibilities, and it will be wonderfully sexy when everyone is underway and naked!

kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
Top ratings

Great to see you writing again! I had been worried that something bad had happened to you! If anything, your descriptions have become even better, and the flow of the story is nicely preserved. Here's looking foreward to many more chapters of these delightful chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

glad to see that checking for a new story from you each time i'm on the site has paid off. your stories are the best i've read. dont make us wait so long next time!

LustrousSoulLustrousSoulover 18 years ago
Perfect

I'm sure you could have wrote a lot more but your hands are otherwise busy heh.

Took you a while for this one but it hit the spot. Not quite as steamy as the others but overall wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous