All Comments on 'Our Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 05'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME

Simply AWESOME,Thank you for such a wonderful way to tell a Beautiful series of stories.Looking forward to next installment, THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

I am glad Trish and Rob talk about things...I liked the Tracy and Rob part much better than the Pat Wendy part...Can't wait to hear how Trish and Rhonda and Mike made out and for more of the cruise.

Hope that Rob spends his nights either with Tracy and Trish or Trish or Trish and another partner, want to hear much more dialogue and involvement from and about Trish!

The best series on this website...Can't wait for more!!!!!

vladimirvladimirover 18 years ago
Yes, Yes, YES!

Thank you sir... Excellent exposition as per norm... :-)

Love the work you do... please don't make us wait this long for the next one?...

Vlad

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mother like daughter

his two personal sluts and good ones too.tracy is his now to do as he pleases with her.he turn the little slut out and she can get enough of him.trish can go where she pleases,look what he got in his bed flesh meat.you do the math 18 to 38,18 will win.

steve8576steve8576over 18 years ago
Fantastic!

As usual, you have given us a fantastic gift in your writing. You lead a charmed life, and I love to read about it. Please, don't make us wait as long for the next chapter. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
tracy is rob now

she gave him her virgin butt and pussy,she is ruin for any other man.she should move in the bedroom,her mom not there.she the making of a good fuck toy and she love him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this story said rob in az

it's rob we want to read about and conquest he has.i like to read about how his love making with tracy affects her and what she wants.is this tracy honeymoon also and is she planting to be wife #2.all that is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE

Your stories are the best I have read. Great detail, very erotic and they keep you wanting more. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TG u r not going 2 say it any more, I hope...

...there is only 1 phrase I can't stand but you've only used it 3x in this entire series & that's pretty good with all the writing you've done. Let's hope that no-one else does anything, '...like a pro'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tracy's Wish Fulfulled

Rob took his time to get to this point, but back in the "three angels" series Tracy stated her desire to have Rob be the first man to penetrate her, after his marriage to her mom, Trish. So, by the end of this episode Tracy has lost her cherries to Rob - both vaginally and anally.

Another commenter suggests Rob kick Trish out of the marital bed on the boat and settle full time for Tracy. Not a good idea -- why cut back on the variety? Besides, he has all the female crew of the boat to sample repeatedly during the cruise. And who knows? Maybe Trace will want to add Capt'n Mike to her tally, after doing Tom and Joe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This incompetent faggot writer is not only less than average, he is a liar and a cheat.

What he does is padding his ratings. He sits there day after day and marks his garbage 5* ! How the hell he managed to bypass webmasters safeties is beyond me.

I urge all readers to mark his rubbish 1* to compensate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous