Our Human Pet

Story Info
Lairn takes the sexy human he stumbled upon for his pleasure.
1.8k words
4.41
17.8k
40
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

Lairn burst into the Tor transport storage cabin dragging a small thrashing female. I paused and raised an eyebrow at him and his quarry. Lairn's dark eyes were shining as he thrust the small female forward and gleefully exclaimed in Krashi, "look what I've found."

The female looked human and stopped her floundering once I captured her gaze. My glowing, synthetic, violet eyes could have that affect even on my own species. I surveyed her form slowly. She was breathing hard. Lairn had her arms neatly captured behind her back. She was a nicely curved human female specimen. Her thin tunic looked to be both too large on her and yet, showed nearly all of her shapely legs. Lairn easily maneuvered the girl and began to drag up the tunic while the human stood pulled tightly against him. Her sweet little whimpers went straight to my groin.

Fucking Lairn. This was supposed to be a simple mission. We already had the nanoconnectors we came for, but I couldn't take my eyes from what Lairn slowly revealed. The human female wore some sort of scant triangle undergarment. The human tan-pink skin of her belly looked achingly soft and smooth. I got a whiff of her spiced female scent mixed with a metallic twist of her fear. She was delicious. I growled.

"We don't have time for this, lieutenant," I barked at him, and Lairn's hand froze in its exploration, but his smirk let me know he knew exactly how I was reacting to the little female. I knit my brows together as Lairn stroked the curve of the human's beautiful hip and gave me pleading little-brother eyes.

I let out a string of Krashi expletives. "Fine, we can take her with us, but you are responsible for her. Do you understand? Cleaning it. Feeding it. And if she becomes too much trouble..." I didn't finish with words but gave Lairn a hard glare. Lairn's face went from a grin of triumph to a more serious expression. "Yes, Kane, I understand."

Though we were speaking Krashi and not the universal compre, the human seemed to sense we'd come to some sort of an agreement and began again to uselessly thrash in Lairn's arms. It was of course to no avail. Krashi are far stronger, larger and faster than human males, let alone a lone, soft human female.

It was when the little thing began to yell surprisingly loudly that I grunted and threw the sedative clip at Lairn. He caught it and administered it to her quickly. Lairn lifted his prize easily as she slumped in his arms. He gave me a rueful expression as he followed me to the teleport stand.

I began to breathe easier once we were back on our ship and warping to Krashi space. What was a little human woman doing on a Tor transport this far from Terran space? This was the first human I'd ever seen up close, and I could see why they sold so dearly on the underground alien market. She was mouth-watering. I scowled thinking of what Lairn might be doing with his new toy as I was stuck navigating us home.

Eva woke groggily on a soft surface to the sound of lilting, but masculine humming. Her eyes blinked open and she saw the alien who had grabbed her was walking in from a doorway and dragging a drying cloth through its short dark hair. Eva pinched her eyes shut. It hadn't been a dream. Shit!

She heard what she thought was a chuckle. "I know you are awake, little human," the deep voice of the alien teased. It was an accent she hadn't heard before in universal compre.

Eva opened her eyes and scowled up only to gasp as she noticed the decidedly male alien was completely naked and standing beside the bed. Through her surging panic, she had to acknowledge that whatever species he was, he was striking. He was muscular and tall with a strange silvery sheen to his pale skin. His eyes were such a dark violet-blue they looked almost black.

He smirked at her wide-eyed perusal. When her eyes happened on his proud erection, she squeaked and scrambled to the far side of the bed.

The alien smiled a heartbreakingly handsome smile and began to crawl slowly towards her.

Eva's breathing grew erratic, "Wait!" she shouted. The alien paused and cocked his head to the side, "Wait," Eva repeated more evenly. The male was looking at her with raised eyebrows and a curious expression. She continued, "I am an Earthen citizen. You have no right. You need to... you need to leave me alone and take me back." The alien bit his lip and his dark eyes danced.

Eva's face began to flush with anger as she spat, "Or at the very least, take me to an Earth consulate. This is illegal."

"Oh," said the alien softly, seeming to hold back laughter, "I didn't know it was 'illegal' to take you, little one," his voice mockingly apologetic. His dark eyes grew hooded as he looked her over. "What a terrible misunderstanding." That strangely boyish, handsome grin overtook his features again and he began to move slowly towards her once more.

His muscled-bound, masculine form was kneeling in front of her on the bed now. Eva wrapped her arms around herself and looked up at the alien male with anxious eyes, "please," she said softly, "please don't hurt me."

This seemed to take the alien aback and he frowned at her. "Little one, I'm not going to hurt you," he assured her. "As you can see," his voice surprisingly gentle now, "we are not so differently made."

He reached for her leg and she jerked at this touch, but he captured her foot and pulled her so she slid forwards. She braced herself with her arms against the mattress, but he simply brought her foot up to his lips and kissed it while his heated gaze went from her wide brown eyes to her lips parting as she let out the breath she had been holding.

'Fuck!' thought Eva furiously. Her mind was swimming as arousal clouded her brain. The part of her that was incensed and bewildered at the situation found itself warring with the fact that a gorgeous, strange alien man clearly desired her and was now crawling over her fumbling to rip off her panties while she panted against him.

His strong hands tore the string at the side of her underwear easily and he yanked them off her to cast the scraps of material aside. Eva was sure her face was bright red as his long fingers stroked and felt her wetness between her trimmed curls. She grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him off her, but he smiled down at her and leaned in to kiss her forehead as he continued his ministrations and began circling her little bud.

Eva cried out piteously and the alien paused to look into her face briefly, before he seemed to decide that he could continue. Eva pushed at his firm chest with all her might, sitting up from the bed to do so. The male took the opportunity to swiftly pull up and off her night shirt and then press her back to the bed with his other hand. Eva yelped as she fell back.

The alien was staring at her heavy breasts, the nipples had pebbled further at the exposure. He growled a few words in that harsh language he had spoke with the other alien earlier.

He seemed to catch himself and his eyes flickered up to hers as he reached for a breast, "You are very, pretty," he explained huskily, his accent growing thicker, "very sexy. I am pleased." Eva let out an exasperated sound and scowled at him, earning a small twist to his sexy mouth.

He held her arms at her sides as he leaned his head down and rubbed his head between her breasts. Eva couldn't hold back a moan as his hot mouth licked at her hardened nipples. His tongue trilled and tongued each nipple then his mouth moved up and kissed and nuzzled her neck.

She seemed to come out of a trance as she felt the very large member of her alien seducer drag between her pussy lips. Shit! He's going to split me in two she thought with trepidation and excitement.

He grabbed both her hands in one of his before reaching his other hand down to guide himself into her. To her shame, she found herself spreading her legs a little to let him inch his way in. He gave her a swift look and a small smile flickered over his features before he groaned and threw his head back.

With harsh words cursed out in his alien language, he released her hands to brace himself and she felt the large, warm tip of him nudging into her slick, tight hole. It was too much, but it was also everything. She made little exclamations as he continued to push and push inside her. "I can't," she murmured as she tossed her head back and forth.

His voice was tight, but he whispered softly in his own language as he brushed kisses on her forehead. He paused in his slow thrust to look into her eyes. His own eyes were molten, but strangely patient.

She looked hopelessly back into his handsome face and gave a small nod. The alien's eyes slitted and he buried himself home before dragging his thick cock back shoving it once more into her. He began a slow and steady rhythm that seemed to drag her whole body with every thrust.

He picked up speed and his thrusts were deep and hard. Her hot pussy felt stretched and full and seemed to squeeze his cock greedily as it pushed its way into her thrumming with pleasure. Eva had never been fucked so relentlessly.

The alien cursed under his ragged breath and changed his angle slightly. Eva gasped as she felt pleasure zipping up her with this new movement. Electric thrills ran through her body building and building. He kept thrusting as his hand reached for her bouncing breast and pet the pert nipple before pinching it. A snarl escaped his lips as he reached for her other breast. Eva cried out as her orgasm hit her in waves. Heat and pleasure pounded through her. Her body going boneless.

He growled and thrust almost angrily, punctuating each thrust with what sounded like a curse as his eyes bore into hers with fury. His face screwed up with pleasure as he thrust and came over again and again inside her. His thrusting slowing as his mouth went slack. His arms shuddered holding himself above her. He smiled sheepishly down at her and shook his handsome head. He groaned as he gently pulled out of her and collapsed at her side.

This would be the perfect time to try and escape she thought sleepily, but found she could move a muscle. Her eyes flitted closed and she drifted off into a satisfied slumber.

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers