Our Human Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Kane's turn, but will he be able to hold back?
3.1k words
4.63
12.4k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

Lairn sauntered into navigation looking absolutely refreshed and relaxed, damn him. He took his seat next to mine.

After a long pause, I couldn't take it anymore. "Well?" I growled at him.

Lairn turned his obnoxiously pretty face to mine and smirked, "Well, what brother?"

I glared daggers at him then ground out, "How was your human toy?"

Lairn smiled widely, his eyes dreamy, "she is vastly enjoyable. Possibly the sweetest cunt I've ever had." After a few moments, he added thoughtfully, "she's very small, you may wish to give her time. I would not like her to be broken."

I turned and glared at Lairn and he gave me his insufferable grin.

"You did not break her yourself?" I asked gruffly.

He shook his head ruefully, "she's a responsive little thing, and I think I wore her out," Lairn smirked, "but I am not as... um, large a male as you are, brother. She obviously isn't trained as a pleasure slave and so it took some preparation and persuasion," Lairn added smoothly before beginning to tap at the control panel in front of him.

Now it was my turn to smirk, "She didn't just drop to her knees and beg for your cock like all the females at Krasha Station eh?"

Lairn's eyes narrowed and he gave me a little scowl before realizing that was exactly the response I was hoping to needle from him. He really was too easy.

"Please don't damage her," Lairn said mildly as he returned his gaze to the view screen.

"I'll be careful," I growled, "but, I want a turn with her next," a flicker of worry crossed Lairn's face. "When she's recovered," I added diplomatically.

Eva woke again on the soft strange bed. The alien was gone. She felt sore all over and sticky between her legs. She groaned and sat up. She was still naked, but a neatly folded drying cloth had been set on the side of the bed where the alien had been. On the small table to the side of the room looked to be a cup and a plate of steaming something.

Eva wearily pulled herself from bed wrapping the drying cloth around her. She stalked over to the table and saw clear liquid in the glass. Her throat was parched. What the fuck do I care if it's poisoned? she bleakly thought to herself and gulped down what was thankfully a thirst-quenching if slightly tart tasting liquid. The steaming bowl of diced something smelled spicy, but strange. It was a mix of purple and gray chunks. Her stomach growled, but she decided not to chance that just yet.

She explored what must be either the alien's quarters or guest quarters and found one doorway sealed shut and the other leading to a minimalist looking bathroom. That was where the alien had come from earlier, she realized. The quarters were large, but there wasn't really anything loose or unattached. There was a bed, table and a few chairs, but things seemed smoothly utilitarian and solidly in place.

Eva wandered into the bathroom wearing the towel and moved over to examine some curiously reflective pebbles lining one section of the bathroom floor. As she stepped on the stones, she yelped when hot water automatically started to rain down on her from the ceiling. She sighed and exasperatedly chucked off her towel to relish the hot caress of the steaming water as it massaged her aching body.

When Lairn returned, his little human was once again asleep in his bed. It was a satisfying sight. Her shoulder-length, brown hair seemed darker and damp around her restful, pretty face. A small wrinkle appeared between her brows as he climbed into bed and edged over to her. He stroked her smooth cheek, "that's right little one. Get some good rest. You are going to need it," he sighed. Lairn pulled her soft, warm human body next to his large, hard Krashi one and felt himself give a little shiver of arousal. He let out a long breath as he snuggled in beside her.

"You're lucky I'm so tired little one and that I am such a temperate master," he whispered. She murmured in her sleep. Lairn smiled sleepily and let himself drift off holding his soft prize against him.

Eva woke with the distinct feeling of something hard and smooth rubbing against her bum.

"Are you sore little human?" the accented voice of her alien captor whispered huskily.

Eva let out a little cry and tried to wiggle away from the large body that held her. To her surprise, after a bit of struggling, the alien let her slide away from him. She pulled the sheets around her and glared at him. He was still frustratingly gorgeous even in the synthesized light of a new day. He grinned wickedly at her from across the bed.

"Do not worry, little one," he said, his voice warm, "I will not take you again until Kane has had his turn."

Eva felt herself go red with fury and embarrassment. Kane must mean the other bigger alien, the one she had dubbed, "the scary one" in her mind.

So, they were going to share her as some sort of sex slave. She wasn't exactly surprised, but she felt her panic start to bubbled up inside her again. She closed her eyes briefly and tried to even out her breathing before looking over at the handsome alien casually draped across the bed. Calm, she cautioned herself. "And what is your name?" Eva asked hoarsely.

The alien gave her a lopsided grin and answered, "I am Lairn." He managed to look a bit mischievously boyish despite his size and powerful frame. Eva smiled weakly back at him.

"Lairn," Eva said softly, "please let me go." They shared a long look. Brown human eyes finding themselves lost in Lairn's deep indigo eyes.

Lairn's boyish grin turned into a wry smile, "Let you go where? Little one. We are far from where we found you, and you will be far safer with us when we get to Krasha Station than on your own."

Eva felt her eyes moisten. No, she would not cry. There has got to be a way out of this. She sighed, "There will be people looking for me," eventually, she mentally added. "How long will you keep me? Will you hurt me?"

Lairn shook his head slowly, "No, we do not intend to hurt you," he offered carefully. "Do not trouble yourself. I will take good care of you."

Eva wrapped her arms around herself. "Can I have clothes?" she asked, although she wasn't hopeful.

At this, Lairn returned to his grin. "You will not need them much," he smirked, "but I will see if I can find something if you are cold or uneasy."

She offered him a cautious nod. Lairn rose from bed and stretched. Eva couldn't help but gawk at his perfectly sculpted body. Lairn caught her looking and raised an eyebrow at her before mumbling something under his breath and stalking off to the bathroom.

Once Lairn had left, wearing a clean version of the dark uniform he and the other one wore, Eva was surprised to see he had somehow left her with more of the same liquid to drink and what looked similar to blueberries so dark they seemed to ooze tar. There was a side of a sort of flatbread. Eva was starving and so nibbled carefully at a flatbread piece before finding the taste agreeable and so gobbling the rest of the slices quickly.

The berries, if that was what they were, didn't look entirely appetizing but they smelled sweet. Eva gingerly tried one, her fingers turning dark with the juice. The sourness took her back a bit, but they were sugary and juicy too. She wished she'd save some bread to eat them with as she made a mess of her hands scooping up the berries and shoveling them into her mouth. More of the clear tart liquid washed everything down nicely.

Looking at her stained hands, she dropped the sheet she had wrapped herself in and headed into the bathroom. Sure enough as she reached the shining pebble tiles, the hot water began to sprinkle down soothingly.

Eva was just stepping aside from the pebbled flooring that denoted the shower when she heard two male voices having a rapid conversation in that alien language that was all growls and harsh consonants. They seemed to be raising their voices, then both male aliens burst into the bathroom. Eva clutched the drying towel to her front.

The big scary alien with the glowing eyes came and stood directly in front of her, while Lairn hung back, his usually playful face unreadable.

Eva tried not to shrink back and just stared up at the scary alien glaring down at her. While both alien males towered over her, this one was huge and his face, while handsome in its own way, was all hard planes, not to mention the eerie synthetic eyes that betrayed no emotion beneath scowling brows.

Finally, the huge, scary alien spoke, "I require you, human" he then folded his bulky arms and continued to stare down at her as if waiting for something.

Eva heard a snort come from Lairn at this, but she could not take her eyes off the larger male. Registering his words she knit her own brows and began to back away slowly like one would from a predator.

Kane flicked his gaze over to Lairn in consternation, and damn him, Lairn was trying to hold back a laugh.

Lairn smoothed his features and said quietly in Krashi, "I told you she has no pleasure slave training, brother. You will need to coax her if you do not wish to break her, and right now it is obvious to see she's terrified of you."

Being terrifying came naturally to Kane and he found it was generally a very useful thing. Now, as he saw the small female shrink back, her pretty brown eyes huge, Kane let out a deep sigh.

He took a slow step towards her and held out his hand, "Come," he said, trying for a gentle tone and perhaps offering more of a soft growl. Gods but she was a lovely creature. He could tell now that she had only the drying cloth clutched in front of her that her breasts were actually quite large for her small frame. Every inch of her on display looked so soft and so feminine. She was made for fucking. Kane cleared his throat.

The girl looked from Kane's outstretched hand then annoyingly looked back over to Lairn before she shook her head side to side.

Kane cursed in Krashi, then with precision and speed, easily caught her up in his arms and stalked off to his quarters. She had squeaked, but he was so fast that she seemed frozen in a state of shock as he swept her out into the hallway.

Entering Kane's quarters, he unceremoniously dumped her onto his bed then stepped back to haul off his uniform.

Eva felt that in the blink of an eye she was tumbled on to the scary alien's bed. She barely had righted herself only to see Kane had already discarded his shirt and was shucking off his uniform pants and shoes while his startling eyes stayed fixed on her form.

Once he was nude, for a moment, they seemed frozen in time as they stared at each other. He was massive. His entire body honed and rippling with muscle. There were old jagged scars marring his skin on his torso and on one long slashing scar on his thigh, but they didn't take away from his frightening beauty. His hair was the same dark color as Lairn's, but longer and neatly tied back. His glowing violet eyes eerily did not blink, but she could see them slowly move over her body and she felt trapped by his gaze.

He tilted his head to the side, before gruffly asking, "are you considered small among your people?"

Eva blinked, then answered slowly, "Not at all, it's just you guys are giants."

Kane nodded to himself then gestured at the floor in front of where he stood, "I would like you to suck my cock."

Eva felt her face grow red and she sputtered, "well, I would like for you guys to leave me the fuck alone." She didn't know where that little spat of foolhardy bravery had come from. Eva almost felt in the air more than heard the growl issuing from the back of Kane's throat.

Kane was seeing red. He had fucking tried to control himself. He had been patient. He had been fucking polite. He could tell it was going to be a hard fit into that luscious little body of hers. He was trying to do her a favor.

He was on her in a flash, one hand like a vice around her neck throwing her back on the bed. He crawled over her until the tip of his cock bounced of her pretty little chin leaving a drop of precum. Her pretty brown human eyes were wide and seemed to contain flecks of gold in them he'd never noticed before. Her gaze flicked from his grim face to the enormous cock now pressed against her bottom lip.

Kane never took his eyes away from hers as he licked one of his thumbs and then they other and slid them down to roughly roll over her nipples, before settling back and squeezing her breasts up and around his cock. He let go of her breasts, but reached down and took her small hands one by one and replaced them where his hands had been squishing her soft large breasts up and together around his throbbing shaft.

The girl was wisely not fighting him now and Kane peered down savoring the erotic view before his eyes. His initial thrust was controlled and slow and he slid through her soft breasts to prod at her pretty mouth with the head of his cock. "Open," he commanded quiet but firm. When his little human didn't comply immediately, he sighed and snaked his hand around her neck squeezing just enough. She gasped and he slid the tip of his cock in to her wet, hot mouth. He pressed further and saw her pretty face stretch wide with the girth of him. Sweet fucking gods.

Kane panted knowing he was maintaining exquisite, torturing control as he thrust in and out of her mouth again and again, but the human was still struggling beneath him. How he wanted to drown her in his cum and spurt cum all over her sexy face and breasts. He groaned and felt her little arms beating at him, having left their important post at the sides of her full, perky breasts.

Kane was not sated, but finally pulled completely free of his little human's soft mouth and she gulped for air beneath him. Her eyes were watering and she coughed. His still erect cock jerked slightly over her chest at the thought of what that cough would have felt like if he had been able to feel it while lodged down her snug throat.

He stood and smoothly walked over to the side table and poured himself a cup of clear, refreshing kas. He closed his eyes and drained the cup. The human watched him warily from his rumpled bed. He pursed his lips and refilled the glass before returning to the bed and holding out the full glass to her. Her arm trembled a little, but she took it from him and sighed after hydrating. She hesitated, then held the cup back out to him and he took it from her only to cast it onto the floor.

She tried to scramble away when she glimpsed his heated expression, but humans were too slow. He pounced on her and flipped her over and drug her sweet, round ass against his groin. She thrashed in front of him and tried to grab at the sheets. He held her tight and leaned over her, her body stilling her as he growled in her ear, "stop it. Stop struggling or I'll fucking rip you apart." His silky female crumpled beneath him and he positioned her limp body how he wanted, propping her ass up at the right height, "Stay," he ordered.

Good gods she was whimpering again causing his already molten lust to flare. He was fucking trying, but she was making it difficult to not just shove himself inside her and let go. Kane huffed and then gently probbed her pussy with his thick fingers. Heat and satisfaction poured through him as he felt her little human pussy was dripping and swollen with desire. Most women who approached Kane for copulation knew the score, just by how he carried himself, but he felt smug pride that despite her resistance, his little pet wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Sweet liquid dripped down her thighs and he thrust into her with one and then two fingers causing her little body to rock back and forth. Kane let out a long breath and then positioned his fat cock at her entrance and began to inch his way in.

"Fuck!" Kane bellowed. He almost didn't hear her screams, the sensation of entering her was so intense. So fucking sweet, little velvet silky sopping cunt, so tight. He gritted his teeth and sweat beaded on his forehead as he concentrated trying desperately to go slow. Her little shoulders were shaking, and he could still hear her mewls and cries as if from a far distance. But, the sight of his huge manhood squeezing its way beneath her plump, blushing ass cheeks, was a thing of the gods. He was home. She fit around him perfectly as he slid forcefully in and out picking up speed. The building tension and increasing buzzing shivers of pleasure were more than he could bear.

When he came, he pumped semen into her like a madman. Spurts and splashes of sticky cum coating her insides. When he breathlessly pulled out, he managed to not fall on top of her, but only just. His eyes closed in blissful calm. He reached to his side to drag his large warm hand between her legs gently pulling cum and rubbing it into the cheeks of her ass. She was breathing hard, but holding perfectly still. Kane continued to pet her as he felt himself drift off to sleep, his hand ending up resting possessively on small of her back.

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers