Our Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My tits are better than hers," Heather said as she looked at the screen.

"I agree, they are," Josh said as he looked over at her.

"That's her way of saying that she should take her top off," I said as I reached for the bottom of her shirt.

A moment later Heather's shirt and unhooked bra were on the floor, and she was sitting there between us wearing only her jeans. I cupped the firm breast that was next to me, making certain to graze across her hard nipple very lightly with my palm. Josh started to fondle her other one and leaned down to suck on it. I saw Heather's hands working to unfasten her jeans. She pulled her zipper down, and I moved my hand down from her tit. I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her maroon-colored panties as I leaned forward to suck on her left breast. She was soaking wet. I pushed her underwear down a little to gain better access. There was a smoldering intensity behind her heavy lashes. She turned her head towards Josh as he removed his mouth from her nipple.

"Can I suck your cock?" she asked him huskily, almost desperately as she reached for his crotch.

I was shocked! Yes, we had fantasized about this sort of thing. And yes, we had come here knowing that something could happen. But nothing had been planned out before we got here and hearing her ask that in that manner was a jolt to my senses.

"I'm not gonna say no!" he replied as he helped her pull his cock from his pants.

As he had told me all those years ago, it was bigger than mine. It pointed up from his lap, thick and hard. As soon as it was out Heather slid off the couch, dropping to her knees on the floor in front of him. He was all the way down her throat in an instant, her head bobbing furiously. I stood up from the couch and looked down at the scene unfolding before me. Our fantasies usually involved the other man going down on Heather, and then fucking her afterward. Neither of us had ever imagined what was transpiring in front of me. I can still see this one like it was yesterday. Heather on her knees, completely topless, sucking Josh's big cock like she needed it. The top part of her ass was visible since her pants had been pushed down a little. She pulled her gulping mouth from Josh's dick for a moment.

"Somebody better fuck me!" she almost growled as she resumed deep throating his cock.

I knew she meant me, and I bent down and pulled her pants and panties down her legs in one motion. She lifted one knee at a time so I could get them past and then off along with her shoes. And then I stopped. I knew I was turned on, but the whole situation was beyond surreal. I was very aware at that moment that I was not hard and didn't think I could get there.

I looked towards Josh. "Well, you heard her. You better fuck her."

Heather stopped giving the blow job and looked back at me. I could see the unspoken question in her eyes, but she didn't say anything as got to her feet. Josh pulled his pants down further as he scooted forward on the couch, and she climbed onto his lap facing him. I watched as her open pussy seemed to naturally line up with his erect shaft, and then she effortlessly sank down onto him taking his entire length in one motion.

She threw her head back as she came to rest with him fully inside her and let out a loud moan. "Aah! Ohh, fuck! You feel soo fucking good!"

She started to slide up and down on his cock energetically, his extra girth not a problem. I was standing close behind her, unsure of what I should do. Heather reached her hands back towards me and I grasped them, holding them behind her head. Josh grabbed her bouncing tits.

"Oh my God! Fuuck!!" she wailed, her voice cracking as she came.

You could hear how wet she was as she rode Josh's fat dick, a loud squelching sound competing with her moans as she kept slamming his rod into her.

"Here, let's change positions real quick," he said after a few minutes. "And I should go grab a condom."

He pulled his pants the rest of the way off after she climbed from him and ran upstairs. He returned a moment later with the condom and laid on his back on the floor.

"So we don't make more of a mess on the couch," he offered, gesturing at the wet spot that had formed where they had been.

Heather mounted him cowgirl style, and resumed riding him with her hands on his chest. I stood off to the side, watching. It was still erotic, but not quite what it had been a few minutes ago. The lull between the position change and the condom had lessened the energy. All three of us felt it. Josh admitted that he didn't think he could cum, so the encounter just sort of ended there. My wife got dressed, thanked him for the good time, and we headed for home.

The next couple of days were strange for us. We had done it. Done the thing that we had built towards and fantasized about for years. The feelings of arousal now warred with feelings of guilt that we both experienced. Our reserved upbringings made us feel that we shouldn't have done that. We even told each other that we weren't going to do that again and told Josh that it had been a mistake. But that didn't last. Not too long after we found ourselves fantasizing about it again, now using the actual experience we had shared as the event we talked about. And then one night Josh stopped by unexpectedly. The kids were in bed, and Heather was about to go take a late shower. She went into the bathroom, and then my text notification went off on my phone.

"I'm horny. What do you think?" the text read.

I knew what she was asking me. I put the question back to her.

"You want to fuck Josh again?"

"...Yes."

"I'll ask if he's up for it."

I looked over at my friend sitting on our couch. I was sure he knew who I was texting, and what it was about.

"Heather is feeling rather frisky again. Are you good to hang out for a bit?"

He replied that he was game if we were sure that was what we wanted. I told him that it was, and texted Heather back.

"You better hurry in the shower, he's good to stick around for a little while."

"I'm only washing my body, not my hair. I won't be long at all.... you should go grab a condom."

Even though neither one of us liked condoms, we had decided that with the number of women that Josh had been with it was probably wise to use one with him. Heather had bought some in case this exact situation arose. I told Josh what I was going to go do, and then headed downstairs to our room to get it. After spending a few minutes finding the drawer that they had been placed in, I headed back upstairs. Heather was already done with her shower. Her robe was discarded on a chair, and she was kneeling naked on the floor with Josh's cock down her throat. This time I did something that I had regretted not thinking to do the first time, and I pulled out my phone. I turned on the camera and recorded her giving him a thorough blow job. This was the first of what would become a pretty extensive porn library that only featured my wife. After she had sucked his cock for several minutes, she got to her feet and retrieved the condom from me. She had him put it on while he was still sitting on the couch, and once it was in place she mounted him, facing away from him this time. I fervently wish I had set my phone down with the video running to keep filming at this point, but that is not the case. This next part only exists in my memories. I turned the phone off and stepped up in front of her. She reached forward and took my dick from my pants. There were no issues with it being hard this time, and she pulled me forward so that she could suck me as she rode Josh.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned.

I could tell that she was already nearing an orgasm. I reached down to fondle her great tits, and she climaxed. I pulled my cock from her mouth and sat in a nearby chair. She climbed off Josh and crawled on her hands and knees towards me. When she was close enough, she placed both of her hands on the chair to steady herself as she started vigorously sucking my dick again. Josh knelt on the floor behind her. He reached between her legs and rubbed her clit with his fingers. She arched her back and moaned in appreciation. She pushed her knees apart, spreading her pussy for him. He held his cock with one hand as he lined up before pushing into her. The moan that escaped her lips was so loud that I was worried the neighbors would hear. Josh grasped her around the waist with both hands and started to piston into her, his lower body creating a hollow sound as he slapped against her ass. She cried out again, the sound muffled by my cock in her mouth.

She pulled from me, and looked over her shoulder at Josh. "Yes! Pound me! Bang my sopping pussy! I'm going to cum on your big dick!"

Josh was fucking her with everything he had. She resumed sucking my cock with an energy rarely exhibited. She was cumming again, unintelligible sounds coming from her. It was all too much for me. I pulled my dick from her hungry lips and tried to contain my orgasm with my hands, but I was too late. I removed myself from the situation and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Upon returning I found Josh getting dressed and Heather in her robe. The whole situation was still very new, and they felt that maybe they should stop since I had just "finished". Looking back, I regret that even more than not filming the whole encounter (or at least as much). I know from experiences we've had since then that Heather has the potential to go completely wild. This incident was undoubtedly heading in that direction before it ended prematurely, and I wish that had happened.

The guilt returned after it was all over as well. The fact that it was so far outside what is considered acceptable behavior in society made us ask if it was something we really wanted. Some jealousy also materialized. I won't bore you with the tedious details about this part of our journey as we worked through these complex emotions. The end result is the near-insatiable Hotwife I described at the very beginning of this tale, and my encouragement of it.

Some time did pass though before we did anything with Josh again. Our business went under. I found a new career, and he enlisted in the Army after not finding anything else that he wanted to do. One day he stopped by the house again to say goodbye before he shipped out for Basic Training. We had just gotten home from Heather's fifteen-year high school reunion. Heather has always looked great, but she had put some serious time in at the gym to ensure she looked her best for this event. The reunion was a casual affair, so she had worn a nice pair of designer jeans and a yellow V-neck top with a teal camisole underneath so that she didn't show too much cleavage to her former classmates. Josh commented on how stunning she looked. She beamed at the compliment, and I could see her appraising him as well. He had also been going to the gym since he didn't want to show up to Basic out of shape. Heather and I had been flirting all evening, so I knew what mood she was in. I suggested to Josh that he should come back later that night.

"So, what's going to happen later when he comes back?" Heather asked me after he left.

"I figured we could have some fun, maybe do the blindfold thing that we've talked about. I'm going to record all of it."

The idea of a blindfold was something that had started to feature in some of our fantasies. She had started talking about being tied to a bed in a hotel room with a blindfold on. Heather still really likes blindfolds to this day. I could see from the sudden flush in her cheeks that she liked the idea. I told her that I wanted her to wear something different for tonight. We have some outfits that we had picked up at the adult store when we were buying sex toys. Heather picked a ridiculously short, pleated skirt that barely covered anything. She couldn't find the top that went with it, so she just used the teal camisole that she had been wearing without a bra. It looked pretty hot, despite the teal top not really matching the red and black checkered pattern of the skirt. Unable to resist, I pushed the straps of her top from her shoulders and pulled her top down so that I could fondle her tits. She reached down and opened the fly on my shorts, then leaned over to suck on my cock.

"Are you going to fuck me before he gets here?" she murmured.

As if that was his cue, there was a knock at the back door.

"Doesn't look like it," I said smiling ruefully.

I grabbed the black silk sleeping mask that I had found to be our blindfold and placed it over her eyes. I guided her to sit on the end of the bed. I decided that I liked the look of her top already pulled down around her waist, so I left it there and went to answer the door. At this point, Josh had seen lots of my wife. Even so, he paused in the doorway to admire her as she sat there. Then he wordlessly entered the room and climbed onto the bed behind her. I had my phone out and commenced to film what was to be our first full encounter.

He started by running the tips of his fingers lightly up her bare back, before circling around to gently cup her tits. I noticed that her legs parted slightly as a reaction to him fondling her. After a bit he moved his hands down her sides and trailed his fingers down the outsides of her legs almost to her knees. He then moved them to her inner thighs as he came back up her legs. His right hand continued up under her skirt as his left moved to the top of her leg. Heather bit her lip and rolled her hips towards his hand. His left hand grabbed the bottom of the skirt and pulled it up to reveal to the camera that she was not wearing any panties under that skirt. The tip of his right hand was sliding slowly up and down her slit while his other moved up to resume kneading her heavy breasts. Heather put both hands on the mattress to support her as she tried to meet his touches. She arched her back to push her tits against his palm while still rolling her hips to encourage his fingers that were between her legs. This continued for a few minutes and then he withdrew, moving both hands to her shoulders. He urged her to lay down as he scooted back to make room for her. Once she was laying on her back he guided her to turn around so that her head would be at the end of the bed. Nobody had spoken a word yet.

Once her shaven pussy was before him, Josh placed a hand on the inside of each leg and spread them wide open. He leaned down and slowly ran the tip of his tongue up the length of her slit with his hands still holding her under her knees. She gasped with a sharp intake of breath, and I was sure I could see her already hard nipples stiffen further. He settled in and started flicking her clit and teasing her with his tongue. Soft moans started coming from Heather now, the first real sounds either of them had made. It struck me how different this approach was from the previous times. The mood was slow and gentle. Heather seemed excited about the blindfold, but at the same time nervous since she couldn't see what was going on. I wondered if my presence as an observer with the camera also influenced the mood.

Josh ate her pussy until she had a couple of small orgasms, then he stopped and got off the bed. He walked around to the end and took his shorts off. He moved closer to Heather and placed his hands under her shoulders to help scoot her a little further down the bed so that her head was hanging off the edge. He then moved those hands to the back of her neck to help support her as he leaned forward, pressing the head of his cock against her lips. Heather opened her mouth and ran her tongue around the fat tip before reaching up with both hands to grab him around the base and help guide him fully into her mouth. She held him steady as he started to thrust very gently with his hips, fucking her mouth. His own hands moved back down her body and started to knead and fondle her tits. As he moved his hands, he would run both of his thumbs over her erect nipples. She started to moan again, louder than before. Her skirt had ridden up around her waist with her top, displaying her engorged pussy. She suddenly opened her legs wide, and I saw a wet spot forming under her. Josh heeded the unspoken request and moved one hand down to massage her clit with his fingertip. Heather released his cock and grabbed around that wrist with both of her hands, pushing his fingers exactly where she wanted them as she started to buck with her hips. This orgasm was bigger, the intensity was building. Josh's cock was all the way down her throat with her head craned back off the edge of the bed.

"Aah! Mmm! Ahn!" her moaning periodically interrupted with the 'gluck, gluck' sound of having his dick so far down her throat.

This went on for longer than I expected, until Josh finally stopped, and moved Heather fully onto the bed. He laid down near her.

"Bring your pussy up here and sit on my face. I want to sixty-nine with you."

She complied, letting him guide her with his voice and hands. Soon her legs were spread above him and he pulled her down to eat her out some more. She rolled her hips, then held his cock straight up started to deep throat him. She was bobbing her head with her entire upper body. Josh was matching her intensity by licking her fiercely. He had his arms wrapped around her waist to keep her pulled tight to him. Heather suddenly stopped sucking and raised up off of his cock. She was bucking her hips towards his mouth, her own wide open as cried out.

"Oh, fuck yes! Right there! Right there! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Aahn!!"

He kept the rhythm and tempo as she climaxed. After she started to come down from that peak, he released her and moved around to the middle of the bed. He was still laying on his back. Heather felt him move, and without being told straddled him. She moved her hips, rubbing her wet lips up his hard shaft. She lay down towards him as she slid her body back down, trying to get his cock to enter her. With the blindfold on she couldn't quite see to get it and had to try again. I watched as she did this a couple of times before I saw Josh suddenly shift his own hips as she was sliding down and the head of his cock came to rest pressing against her opening. Feeling that, she stopped for just a second before pushing down the rest of the way to impale herself on his thick pole. A satisfied moan came from her lips as she came to rest at the base of his cock. Then she pushed herself more upright and shifted her hips around with him fully inside her. She placed both hands on his chest as she began to slide up and down his cock. I noticed that it was already shiny from her wetness.

"Yes! Fuck, yes! You feel so fucking good! I'm so wet right now!" she exclaimed as she rode him.

The intensity continued to increase and after a few minutes she sat even more upright, moving her hands behind her to hold onto his legs to steady herself. She stopped sliding on his shaft, instead rocking her hips frantically with him fully inside her. The words she had been saying turned instead into just sounds. A long drawn-out wail came from her as she came hard, her voice cracking in the middle of it.

"Oh, fuck," she said breathlessly after it passed. "My throat's dry, I need some water."

I handed her a water bottle that I happened to have on the nightstand, and she paused to drink some of it. I also handed Josh a condom that I had realized we had missed with them moving straight to that last position as they had. He put it on, and laid Heather down on her back. She spread her legs wide as he kneeled between them. He reached under her legs and lifted them up to rest on his shoulders as he entered her. Then he leaned forward to get even deeper as he started to pound into her. Heather was soon on her way to yet another orgasm as the room filled with the hollow slapping sounds of Josh driving into her. She reached both hands over her head and gripped the covers hard in her fists. Josh eventually slowed his pace and withdrew from her.