Our Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Couple continues to evolve. Hubby joins in.
9.3k words
3.96
9.3k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Journey Part 4

Disclaimer: This story features a married couple who have sex with others with each other's full consent and encouragement. If this is not your kind of story, I would suggest that you skip this one.

A note from the author: This story picks up where I left off after Part 3. In my humble opinion, it is more enjoyable if you start at the beginning. I hope you like it!

We went through another transitional period in the weeks after Josh's visit. Heather's occasional insecurities were decreasing, and the confidence that replaced them pushed her exhibitionism further. She became more daring with her clothing choices, feeling more comfortable wearing sexier outfits.

I was experiencing some changes as well. It had started a couple of months earlier when we had run into my sister at a family reunion. She had been rather overweight the last time I had seen her, and now she was extremely fit and trim. I had asked what she had done, and she referred me to a book she had read and put into practice. It was a comprehensive manual on improving the human body. The author had done extensive research to back their claims on how to reinvent oneself. The book covered a wide range of topics; from fat loss and muscle gain to improved sleep and sex.

Seeing my sister was all the convincing that I had needed; I purchased the book for myself and changed up my routine. The results were very noticeable. I hadn't been in terrible shape, but I definitely had room for improvement. Beyond the physical aspects of becoming leaner and more toned, other physiological effects happened as well. As I stated at the beginning of our story, my sex drive was considerably lower than Heather's. But this new me was suddenly able to keep up with her.

And my new sex drive fueled her drive. I fed off her energy as her confidence soared, and her exhibitionism increased. In turn, I then pushed her further by encouraging more. It was a dangerous cycle. To add to the situation, Heather's confidence was starting to extend beyond risqué clothing choices. She was becoming bolder in how she behaved around other men. Her sluttier side was becoming more prominent. She was actively looking now for new partners to have sex with.

There had been two men so far that she had been with since we started traveling down this path. Josh: a longtime mutual friend who was currently stationed in another state, and Rob: a coworker of Heather's who now worked an overnight shift and saw her rarely. In the short time since Josh had been to town, there were now three more potential guys.

Doug and Martin were both salesmen at the car dealership where she worked part-time as a receptionist. It was a job she had picked up on a whim because she thought it would be fun. She would go there some days before her afternoon shift at her real job. These two had cautiously flirted with her when she began working there, but Heather had done something a few weeks ago that had made that caution evaporate. As the anticipation had built in the days before Josh's visit, her inner slut had started to take control. On a whim, she had dressed for the day in an outfit that put her at risk of being labeled the office whore. Her close-fitting skirt had just reached mid-thigh, and the amount of cleavage on display in her square necked top almost revealed that her big tits were being supported by a half-cup bra. They had known she was married, but her outfit that day had suggested to them that she was interested in something on the side.

Jeff was another coworker at the manufacturing company where she worked full time. He was a newer development. He was the Team Lead in another cell that she was temporarily assigned to. Heather had learned of his interest when she caught him staring at her. He'd seemed shy, which only served to provoke her more. The day after the staring incident, she engineered a wardrobe malfunction. The top two buttons on her mechanics style shirt mysteriously popped off. This was rather remarkable since the shirts were well made. And coincidentally, she was wearing a bright red push-up bra that made her spectacular breasts even more prominent. It had two thin straps that ran from the front of the bra, between her tits, and over the top swell of her cleavage. She had approached him and asked if he could take her to the uniform closet. She knew that they had spare shirts in a room across the building, and that he would have a key since he was a Lead. Heather told me that he had blushed when she had presented her cleavage to him, and she caught him trying to sneak furtive glances at her as he led her to the room. He had stepped inside to get her a new shirt and asked what size she needed. He hadn't expected her to follow him into the room. She told him she needed to check the size, and then removed the shirt to look at the collar. Heather told me that he had blushed further as he handed her the new shirt, but he hadn't looked away as she put it on in front of him. She took her time doing up the buttons. He was definitely interested.

Heather was confident that it wasn't a matter of 'if' she would fuck any of them, but more 'when'. The hangup was my part of the equation. I want to see everything, either in person or on camera. She becomes far more aroused knowing that I am going to see her behave like a complete slut. She is my exhibitionist. And I have found little that compares with the thrill of witnessing her carnal activities. I am her voyeur. Even with her newfound confidence, it was still a delicate topic she was still learning to broach.

In the meantime, we were having more sex than at any point in our marriage. Dirty talk and fantasies were a common theme. Sometimes Heather would talk about what she wanted to do with her three current interests, and sometimes it was strangers. We had found some websites that detailed Hotwife Challenges. We talked about making a game out of completing them, and fantasized about different scenarios that they could lead to.

"We might have to find you a girlfriend to help take the edge off," she joked one night after several days in a row of sexual activity. "I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with this new you."

"Really? Would you want to see it if I was with someone?" I asked.

I had recognized it as a joke, but I wondered if there was something more beneath it. She had started voicing fantasies where we went to a city with a swinger's club. In her fantasy, I would watch her get fucked by two or three other men. Sometimes I participated as well. And sometimes a woman would be blowing me while I watched. It was always during the times that she was exceptionally horny that the woman made an appearance in her fancy. It made me wonder if it was something she was interested in, or if she thought it was something I wanted.

"... I don't know," she said hesitantly, "is there someone you have in mind?"

I shrugged, "Maybe Ginger."

Ginger was a coworker of mine. We had worked together for years, and I'd never even thought of her in that regard. A few days ago, another coworker had informed me that Ginger was attracted to me. It sounded like she had been for a while, and my recent efforts with diet and exercise were increasing that attraction. I had already told Heather about this.

She arched her eyebrows slightly, "So you've decided you want to fuck Ginger now?"

"Could be fun," I said with another small shrug.

Heather bit her bottom lip as she thought about it. "You think she'd go for it? The whole filming it thing, not just sleeping with you?"

"... maybe." I was suddenly less sure about my suggestion. Based on the input from my coworker and some things I'd noticed for myself (after I knew to look for them), I was sure that Ginger was interested in a sexual relationship. But the thought of trying to suggest to her that it was filmed suddenly made me appreciate the same situation Heather was in.

Josh had been a longtime friend and a mutual ask, and Rob was a coworker she had developed a friendship with first. She didn't have that level of familiarity with any of the three new guys. Asking someone you knew was interested in you if they wanted to have sex didn't seem hard. Asking if you could film it so your spouse could watch later...

"I'm not sure I'd want to see it actually," she said, letting me off the hook. "But maybe you could tell me about it afterward."

For myself, being told about the encounter after the fact was my least favorite option. We had done that a couple of times, and Heather's descriptions just didn't compare to a recording. Being able to hear all the sounds and dialogue, seeing all the details myself was always better than having them recounted to me.

But I also didn't know if her new interests would be down to film anything. Jeff especially seemed like he'd be too nervous for it.

"Okay, we can try that. I'll set up something with Ginger, and I'll tell you about it after. You do the same with Jeff."

"... all right," she said a little hesitantly. She eyed me, "so... you find her attractive?"

There was an edge of jealousy in her voice. I remembered having the same feelings layered in with anxiousness and excitement and uncertainty when Heather first started fucking Josh and Rob. Me being with someone else would be new for her.

"Not at all like you," I told her truthfully. We had already talked about this when I first told her about Ginger's interest. Ginger wasn't really my type. She had blond hair and blue eyes, compared to my wife's brunette hair and smokey green eyes. Heather was a little over average height, Ginger was rather short. Her tits seemed nice, probably a C cup, but they didn't compare to the firm triple Ds that Heather sported. Her nice round ass did look as good as my wife's though. "I've never even looked at her that way until I found all this out. But there's something about finding out that someone else is attracted to you that makes them suddenly seem more appealing. And there's also the thrill of being with someone new."

"Yeah... I get that," she said after a moment. "Okay yeah, you try and hook up with Ginger, and I'll get with Jeff. Then we'll have a show and tell afterward."

"Without the actual 'show' part," I said. "And I noticed that you said 'try' when you mentioned Ginger. You don't think I'll be able to do it?"

Heather gave me a slight smile. "Maybe. This is new for you; we'll see how long it takes you."

It didn't take me long at all. I started flirting with her the next morning at work. By lunch time, we were having a conversation around what my situation was. We continued talking after lunch through texts messages, the conversation becoming sexually explicit. When work ended that afternoon, I found myself seated in the back seat of my truck making out with Ginger as she straddled me. We had parked behind a nearby office building that seemed to be closed for the day.

Ginger was topless, her shirt and bra laying on the front seat. I had my hands on her tits as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I was very aware of how different her breasts felt than my wife's. They seemed much lighter and less firm than Heather's heavy tits.

We both still had our pants on, and she was gyrating her hips, grinding her crotch against mine. I moved my hands down to grip her ass and pull her tighter against me. She moaned softly as she moved one hand down between us to gently squeeze my hard cock through my clothes. I reached around to unfasten the button on her jeans and pulled her zipper down. I put my hand down inside the front of her panties.

My wife has kept her own pussy shaved smooth for so long, that I was almost shocked when I encountered the trimmed patch of hair above her pubic mound. I slipped further down, running my middle finger lightly over her clit. She moaned again as we continued to kiss. I continued downward, sliding my finger between her folds. I rotated my hand as I pushed deeper into her to allow my thumb keep stimulating her clit.

"Aah!" she said softly as she pulled her lips from mine, "You're gonna make me cum in my panties!"

I kept working my finger in and out of her as my thumb traced tiny circles on her hard nub. She was already soaking wet. I leaned forward to suck on one of her nipples. It wasn't long before I felt her body tense as she came, her fingers digging into my shoulders. It struck me how much quieter and less expressive she was than my wife.

After she came down from the peak of her orgasm, she opened my pants and reached into my underwear to wrap her fingers around my shaft. She pulled it out as she slid down my legs to kneel on the floor of the truck. She stared at it as she held it upright in front of her, slowly stroking with the one hand. Then she slowly leaned forward and licked lightly at the head before taking me into her mouth.

She wasn't able to take me fully inside as I was used to with Heather. I attributed that to her being both smaller than my wife and differences in technique. Heather would open her throat in order to take a cock as deep as possible. I had a few videos with Josh's big dick inserted completely into her mouth with her lips wrapped around the base of it.

Ginger continued to stroke the lower part of my shaft with her hand as she worked the top part with her lips. I wondered if she intended to make me cum with her mouth, or if this was foreplay before we had sex, or something else. My intentions that morning had been to start flirting with her to begin a sexual relationship, but I hadn't actually anticipated that we would be here already. I hadn't brought any condoms with me. She had said earlier that she wanted to take things slow, but now she was on her knees and topless with my dick in her mouth. I wondered how we were going to proceed from here.

The appearance of a car suddenly driving around the building brought things to an abrupt end. I ducked down in my seat as Ginger couched even lower on the floor. The car parked, and I heard a car door open and the close. I could hear footfalls on the steps, followed by the jingle of keys and the door opening. I peered up cautiously, seeing the door closing as a middle-aged man walked through it.

Nearly getting caught had spooked Ginger, and she retrieved her clothes from the front seat and got dressed again. We agreed to try this again later, and I drove her back to her car. Despite getting interrupted, it had been a fun encounter that I looked forward to telling my wife about.

I met Heather in the cafeteria at her work for dinner, as I often did. She eyed me as we sat at a corner table at the back of the room. Nobody else was nearby.

"Did something happen today? You seem preoccupied. And something else..."

"Well... I know that you're better at giving blow jobs than Ginger is." I teased her.

She stared at me for a moment. "Oh, really? Well, look at you!" she said. "That was fast. So, you fucked her already?"

"Not exactly," I said. I went on to lay out the events from work that day, and what had happened that afternoon.

"Wow. Well, I must admit that I'm surprised, I didn't expect that."

"Imagine that," I said with a little swagger, "I had something to tell you about first."

Heather's mouth quirked in a half smile, "Yeah... that's not completely accurate. You just told me first. I was going to wait to until you had something to share before I said anything." She leaned forward on the table and said in a low voice, "I went over to Jeff's place before work today."

"... well, look at you," I said, mimicking her. "That was fast. I didn't even know you knew where he lived."

"I didn't, but he gave me the address. I got his number a couple of days ago, so I decided to text him. I asked what he was doing, and he told me that he was just watching a movie at home. I asked if he wouldn't mind some company, he said that would be great and so I went over." She stopped talking to take a bite of her food, deliberately taking her time.

"You're enjoying this," I said. "Come on, out with it. What did you wear over there?"

Her smile was wicked. "I wore that little sundress we bought. The backless white one that ties behind my neck. No bra of course, and one of my smaller G-strings. The bright red one, so you could see it through the dress."

"Fuck, I'll bet you looked great. I wish I could have seen it. Did he jump you as soon as you showed up?"

"No," she said with an amused chuckle, "he actually thought I was coming over to watch the movie with him. He had a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of the couch and motioned for me to sit while he headed for the kitchen to grab more snacks."

"So, you watched a movie today?" I asked, knowing that wasn't likely the case.

"Hell no!" she said a little louder than she probably meant to. She lowered her voice, "I caught up to him and stopped him in the hallway before he got to the kitchen. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. I told him that I had another snack in mind as I got on my knees and pulled his dick out. I started to suck his cock, and he was saying 'I can't believe this is happening!' So, I looked up and told him 'Jeff, I'm a married woman. This is what I came over here for, not to watch a movie. Now take me to your bedroom and fuck me.' He got the hint at that point and took me to his room."

Her descriptions of events were getting better. She knew I liked the details. "And how was it?" I asked, wanting to hear more.

"Well, it was more like I fucked him. He's pretty timid. I know he was nervous, and the condom didn't help. I got rid of it part way through, I'm not worried about him using one."

Neither of us cared for condoms, but we tried to use them to be safe. It didn't always work out though. Heather's actions were heavily influenced by how horny she was. Her coworker Rob had already cum in her pussy a few times, and she had admitted that she had wanted Josh to as well the last time she had sex with him. And when she was super horny, her swinger club fantasies would feature men cumming in her mouth, which was something she hadn't done yet.

"Are you saying he wasn't able to get hard?"

"At first, and he kept losing his erection. That's when I decided to ditch the condom. Then it got better, but it was still a bit of an issue. Like I said, I know he was nervous. We ended it without him being able to cum. It will be better next time."

"Did you get to cum?" I asked.

"I did once," she said. "I'll tell you this, he likes to please. He was pretty good at eating my pussy. And he likes ass-play. While he was licking me, he slid a finger in my ass. That was pretty fun."

That was somewhat new territory for us as well.. I wasn't very interested in it, but we had discovered that Heather enjoyed it. During her swinger club fantasies where she was fucked by two or more men, she often talked about being double penetrated.

"When's next time?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure yet," she replied. "How about for you?"

"Same. Probably soon though. Before the weekend."

"... what did you think of it?" she asked.

I could tell that she was asking the same question of herself, trying to puzzle out her feelings about it. "I'm not sure," I replied after some thought. "We didn't get that far, and I want to try more. There was a novelty with being with someone new-- "

Heather nodded in agreement.

"--but I didn't find it as exciting as some of the other things we've experienced. And I compared her to you the whole time... you're the winner by the way. How about you with Jeff?"

"A lot the same. I like the experience with someone new. And it's nice to not have to worry about the camera, but I also miss the camera. It's weird. With the camera, I know you're going to see it and be excited by it. And knowing that makes me hornier."

"And as you get hornier, you also get sluttier."