Our Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we can get together tomorrow."

I received a text from Heather when I got home asking if I was coming in to have dinner with her.

"You bet your ass I am!" I replied, "But I'm not really interested in anything in the cafeteria."

"Perfect! I'm not either, so I'll be waiting for you to pick me up out front."

Sure enough, she was standing out front as I arrived and headed for my truck as soon as she saw it. I barely had enough time to pull over and stop before she was climbing into the passenger seat.

"Hey there, sexy. What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Head down the block and around the corner. There's a spot down that way."

I did as she directed. "What kind of panties did you buy?" I asked as I drove.

She laughed. "The wrong kind. You don't buy sensible panties if you shop while you're horny. I got a micro G string, and it's as wet as my others were."

"Show me."

She glanced my way, then reached for the buttons on her jeans. Soon, she was lifting her ass off the seat as she peeled them off. She bent over as she pushed them down her legs and completely off, along with her work boots. She sat back upright, allowing me to see what she was talking about.

I couldn't think of a time I had seen panties so small. The tiny triangle of white fabric would have struggled to cover her under normal circumstances. In her aroused state, it was being pushed between her engorged lips. And even in the dim light cast by the streetlights as we drove under, I could see her clit through the wet material. "Lose the shirt to," I instructed.

She reached for the buttons without hesitation. "Turn here," she said as she undid the last one and pulled it off. She quickly unfastened her bra as well, and then tossed them both on the seat behind her. She was beautiful as she sat there covered only by her flimsy panties. "Park right there," she said, motioning to a dark lot next to a vacant building.

I parked where she indicated and shut off the truck. She immediately knelt on her seat facing me and leaned over to kiss me fiercely. "Why isn't your dick out yet?" she asked breathlessly as she fumbled at my belt. I reached down to assist her.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she said in a low voice as my cock came free. She grabbed it around the base with one hand as she dropped her head into my lap, taking my entire length down her throat instantly. She'd been thinking about this as much as I had.

This wasn't so much a recreation of what had happened earlier, but more an act that was inspired by it. I ran my hand down her bare back and over her round ass. The thin string of her panties was hardly in the way of anything. I moved it slightly to the side and slid two of my fingers into her channel.

"Mmhmm!!" she moaned loudly around my shaft. I could tell that she was already close to orgasm. I knew what she wanted, the same thing I did. I grabbed the back of her head with my other hand and pushed her down firmly on my cock.

Her moans grew louder and were now mixed a 'gluck-gluck-gluck' throat noise. It made me wonder what it had sounded like in the car earlier when Doug's fat dick was down her throat. I hadn't thought of that before, and as I imagined it now, I could feel my control slipping. I thrust upward with my hips as I felt the first pulse surge through my shaft.

The inner walls of her pussy had tightened around my fingers when I grabbed the back of her head. As I began to cum in her mouth, they clamped down hard around me. Her tongue went cold, and a muffled cry ripped from her.

It had been a long time since I had cum in her mouth. It had happened years prior during the early stages of our relationship. She had been a different person back then, not yet in touch with her sexuality. It hadn't been something she enjoyed, and she had spit it out. And since it hadn't turned her on, it hadn't turned me on either. That's how we've always been.

Things had changed now. She wasn't just swallowing as I came in her mouth, she was sucking it from me. It seemed that it was beyond merely wanting it, she needed it. In this fully aroused state, she was driven by a primal need that made her far sluttier than normal.

My climax was intense and seemed to last forever. Heather took me deep in her throat, gulping at my cock. Her lips and tongue milked every ounce from me as she resumed bobbing her head on my shaft.

"Fuuuck! That was incredible!" I said as her movements slowed.

"Mmm hmm!" she moaned around my dick. She finally pulled her mouth from me with a gasp. "Yes, it was!" she said huskily. She probed the opening at the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue, then kissed it lightly. "Mmm, thank you," she murmured.

"... you're thanking me?! Yeah, sure. Any time you want. Now get in the back seat."

Instead of climbing over the seat, she opened the door and got out, then climbed into the back. She left the back door open. Nobody was around, but I killed the overhead light anyway before stepping out myself and walking around to her door.

She was sitting on the edge of the seat facing out towards me. I reached for her waist with both hands, grabbing the thin string of her panties. There was no need to remove them, but she wordlessly raised her ass as I tugged them down off her hips and down her legs. I tossed the small piece of soaking wet fabric aside, not caring where they landed.

She edged closer towards me after I stripped her naked, then spread her legs wide. Her shaven slit glistened in the ambient light. I stepped a little closer myself, standing between her open legs. I placed my hands over her big tits, noting again how much firmer and heavier they felt than Ginger's soft breasts. She groaned as I ran my thumbs over her erect nipples.

I lowered my face to her pussy, taking in all of her. I dipped my tongue into her opening, tasting her. I traced it up to tease her clit as I started to suck on it. I dropped my hands from her breasts, resting one on her thigh as I slid two fingers inside her with the other. I worked them in and out of her in a sawing motion, putting extra pressure at the bottom of her channel.

Heather lay back on the seat. From my vantage point between her legs, I saw her caress her own tits as they jutted proudly up from her chest. Then they moved down towards me. She grabbed me behind my head and pulled me tighter into her. "Oh, God!" she moaned loudly as she began to roll and buck her hips against my mouth. "I'm going to cum again! Keep going! Make me fucking cum!"

I rotated the fingers that were inside her upwards and crooked them to hit her G spot.

"Yes!" she screamed, followed by a sharp intake of breath as the orgasm gained strength. She arched her back off of the seat as her legs clamped around my head.

I sucked a little harder on her pussy as I pushed on her G spot again, sending her crashing over the edge.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I cumming all over your fucking face! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I kept her there as she rode the crest of that wave for several minutes, and then eased up when I felt her finally start to come down.

"Now that was incredible!" she said. "I don't think I could ever get enough of that. Thank you!"

"Any time you want it lady," I said as I took off my shirt. I used a corner of it to wipe my face, then handed it to her so she could get cleaned up a little. "Better hurry and get dressed. I need to get you back to work before you get in trouble for being late."

"Where did my panties end up?" she asked.

"I have no idea," I replied. "Does it really matter? Didn't seem like they were doing much."

"I suppose not," she said as she hopped out of the truck with her jeans in her hand.

I watched appreciatively as she stood there and pulled her pants up over her otherwise naked body.

She tugged at them a few times after she got them buttoned up. "Well, that seam is going to be interesting without panties. Fuck, I hope I don't end up looking like I wet myself." She grabbed her bra and shirt and jumped back in the front seat. I climbed into the driver's seat and started heading back as she finished getting dressed.

"Today was fun," I said, "and it got me thinking. What about if we do another Hotwife Challenge? One that I'll pick."

Heather quirked her eyebrow as she looked at me. I could see her trying to judge my mood. Some of those challenges were rather extreme, even for the more daring version of herself that she was transforming into. "What did you have in mind?"

"Nothing crazy... this time," I teased. "I was thinking we would do the one where I get to pick your entire outfit for the day."

"I know you, that could get pretty crazy." Despite her words, I could see her considering it. She was still pretty turned on. "But it could be a lot of fun. When would we do this?"

"I'm home on vacation next week, so I was thinking we'd do it then. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday. What do you think? You up for it?"

She bit her lip as she thought about it. Eventually, she replied, "This is probably a bad idea, but yes, I'll do it."

"Great! I already have so many ideas."

"Oh, good," she said a little sarcastically. "I think I might end up regretting this."

"Nah, you'll love it," I said as I pulled up in front of her work.

"And how do you know that?" she asked as she opened the door.

"Because you like being a slut," I said.

She paused as she was getting out of the truck and smiled at me. "No, I love being a slut."

The End Part 4