Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Brothers have a saucy dinner with cute lesbian couple.
2.6k words
4.44
25.2k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
280 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"So we're having dinner with your 'hot lesbos' tonight."

My blood ran cold. Did I hear my brother right? Did he know what I did, spying on our new neighbors having sex? Did the girls know?!?

I'd met Kelly, our tall, tomboyish neighbor in the laundry room a couple of weeks ago and couldn't help myself from watching her nail and dominate her gorgeous femme Latina girlfriend Michelle. I'd been feeling guilty about invading their privacy and was paranoid that they would be able to read that shame on my face the next time I saw them.

"Uh, tonight?"

My brother Mark smirked. "What, you've got plans?"

I'd usually have a sharp comeback for Mark's putdown but the combination of nervous guilt and horny blood rushing through my brain was causing a brief worker's strike in the neurons.

"Sure, I'm planning a threesome with those two—"

"In your wet dreams", Mark said. "You're not turning any lesbians to the dark side."

I laughed. He had me, my bravado was as fake as his tan.

"How did you even meet those two?", I asked.

Mark said, "All us gays have a special homing beacon that helps us make plans for cocktails and reality drag show bingeing."

"No, really." My paranoia was fading. There's no way he could know I'd jerked off to our neighbors hot, kinky sex.

"I met them at the pool yesterday. The perks of unemployment."

"How did they look?"

"You're asking your gay brother to objectify a couple of women?"

"Dude, you've fucked more women than I have... in your former life." This one got him. Mark HATED being reminded of his success with girls in high school while he was still closeted.

"You're disinvited."

"C'mon man, you know my social life has been quiet lately", I whined. "Maybe they'll have some cute straight girl friends for me."

Mark took pity on me. "Fine. Dress well for a change and don't embarrass me."

* * * *

Two hours later we were standing at the door to 2F with a bottle of wine. I might have also brought a mild hard-on but I was pretty sure that wouldn't be as popular as the wine.

Michelle opened the door, her smiling white teeth gleaming in her brown face. "Hi Mark! And this must be the famous Paul I've heard about."

This wasn't helping my nerves. "Mark is a habitual liar so I disavow anything he's told you."

Kelly came from the kitchen, an apron still wrapped fetchingly around her slim body. "So you don't actually have a giant cock? Soooo disappointing."

Mark hugged Kelly and handed her the chilled white wine. "Nice burn, Kells. I hope the food isn't scorched, too?"

Michelle held up her hand, "Are we going to chat in the doorway all night or do you boys want some G & T's?"

I exhaled. "Yes. Cocktails, please."

It was one of the 15 days a year that San Francisco has actual hot weather and my eyes followed the tight little skirt framing Michelle's butt as she led us into the dining room where they had a little bar set up. My mind flashed back to seeing that same ass naked and being plowed by a butt-plug while Kelly took her pussy with a giant dildo. My mild hard-on was now heading towards full mast.

Kelly had returned to the kitchen and Michelle was mixing our gin and tonics. "Limes, yes? I can't live without limes. Clichéd for a Latina but yeah."

As Mark made small talk with Michelle, my eyes kept drifting over to the glimpses I could get of Kelly through the doorway. She's apparently a big fan of the cut-off short shorts and from the front I could imagine that she wasn't wearing anything behind that apron.

Full mast achieved.

Michelle was telling Mark a story about her crazy Tío Ramón who used to make tacos for all the gangsters at their barbecues. Kelly walked in with a tray of salmon and a large, delicious-looking salad and I normally hate salads. She didn't miss a beat and joined the conversation.

"What about you guys? You must have your own crazy relatives?"

Mark smiled widely, "Actually, we're the only interesting ones in the whole fam. The rest are all back in the midwest tipping cows and messing with their cousins."

Kelly arched her eyebrows, "And that's not interesting? I was always a big fan of the Incest section of the erotica sites... I mean, sisters ARE doin' it with themselves."

Michelle slapped Kelly's butt, "That's FOR themselves, babe. For."

Mark pressed as we all took a seat at the table. "Oooooo Kells, that's hot. Which stories were you into?"

Kelly passed the salmon one direction around the table and the salad the other way. "Welllll sisters, of course." She winked at Michelle, "Annnnd maybe a little daddy daughter. And family group scenes. And aunt stories are hot. But mostly sisters. What about you?"

Mark wagged his finger, "Oh no. Paul here knows all of our relatives and I doubt he'd have any appetite left if I shared that info."

"Thanks, bro. That's the nicest thing you've ever done."

Michelle passed the salad bowl towards me. "Shall I toss your salad for you?", she asked.

Mark said, "That's, like, more my thing."

Kelly asked, "What, tossing your brother's salad?" Mark screamed in faux disgust.

I was not getting the joke and Mark knew me too well. "Ummmm I think Paul is unfamiliar with that act. It's when someone licks your ass, FYI."

"Ewwwww. You guys, can we keep a couple of things off-limits at the dinner table? Please?"

Everyone laughed and they went a little easier on me as we ate the simple but tasty dinner and finished our cocktails. The wine was flowing before long and the conversation was easy.

Michelle has been quiet for a bit and then piped up, interrupting Mark and Kelly's comparison of their favorite TV shows. "So we have a question for you and it's a little awkward." She was looking right at Mark.

Kelly smiled and paused, taking a big sip of her wine. "Yeah, it's more like a proposition. And it's highly personal but we know how close you are with your brother and he'll know sooner or later."

Mark leaned forward, "I'm intrigued. Do I need a little more wine or a LOT more before I hear this... proposition?"

Kelly continued, "Let me give you some more info first. Michelle and I have been together for almost three years now and we're crazy happy." She reached over to hold Michelle's hand. "We want to have a child while we're still young... but we're lacking some essential ingredients."

Michelle leaned in. "We'd like you to be the father."

I've never seen anyone spit out their drink in surprise before so watching Mark's wine fly halfway across the table made this whole evening worth it.

"What?!? But you two barely know me!"

Michelle replied, "We actually like it better that way. All of our friends are too close to us and it would just be weird, like incestuous."

I was loving this weirdness. Especially watching Mark squirm.

Kelly asked, "That's kinda why I asked if you had any mentally ill relatives. We've seen you at the pool so we know you're pretty healthy... no chronic conditions?"

I cut in, "He's just chronically late. And a chronic dick."

Everyone but Mark laughed. He was still too shocked to joke around. "So , okay, obviously I'd have to think about this. But we'd, like, go to a clinic and all that?"

Kelly and Michelle looked uneasily at each other and Kelly said, "Wellll no. We're several thousand dollars too broke for that. It would be more, like, the old-fashioned way..."

I think Michelle's brown face turned a little red as Mark's lighter face went pale.

"Wait, you, okay, uhhhh, you want me to... to have sex with Michelle?"

This was amazing. I mean, I was jealous but I was used to that feeling with my brother. "Ummm you two do realize that Mark has sworn off the ladies and is pretty much exclusively into dudes? And I thought you two were gay as well?"

Michelle was definitely blushing. "I'm actually more bi. Kelly is a gold star lesbian, no guys in her past. And we like the idea of a gay guy doing it because there won't be any chance of hurt feelings."

Kelly said to Mark, "Yeah, and we know you dated women in the past and might make an exception to help us out. We would pay you what we can and have a contract and everything just so everyone knows where they stand."

Mark was slowly regaining his composure. "Wow, you guys really thought this out. Okay, uhhhh. Wow. Yeah, I think I'll have to sleep on this one."

Michelle touched Mark's hand gently. "Of course. We know it's a weird request and not something to jump into lightly. But if we do it, we'll do everything we can to make you comfortable."

I helped Kelly clear the plates and we started doing the dishes while Michelle and Mark finished their drinks on their front patio. I told her, "You know, it's been a long time since I've seen Mark speechless. That was awesome."

Kelly laughed. "I guess it's not every day that lesbians ask a gay guy to have sex with one of them."

"Definitely not. Anyway, tonight was great. My social life has been sad since we moved here. It seems to take a while to get to know people in 'The City'."

Kelly looked up from washing a plate. "Really? But you're cute and funny. I'd think you would have a lot of friends and women lined up."

She wasn't paying attention to the sink and angled the plate wrong under the faucet. The blast of water caught me right in the crotch.

I jumped back and Kelly sprang into action grabbing a hand towel. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Let me get that." Kelly dabbed at my crotch, trying to make it look less like I'd wet myself. She grabbed some paper towels as well to absorb more of the wet spot.

"Oh man, Mark is going to have fun with this one."

Kelly seemed genuinely distressed. "I'm so, so sorry. Okay, give me those pants and let me throw them in the dryer. You can hide in the bathroom until they're dry, like 10 minutes max."

"It's really no big deal—"

"I insist. I have an obnoxious older sister and she'd be relentless if I looked like I peed my pants." Kelly pushed me towards the utility room and quickly had my pants down and off. She threw them in the dryer and set it on high and then led me to their bathroom just a few steps away.

I was wearing boxer briefs and the water had gone through the pants enough that my underwear were a little wet, making them more skin-tight. With the harsh bathroom light, Kelly could see everything.

"I am such a klutz. I was always the awkward kid in high school."

"Really? You seem so, I don't know, graceful and athletic."

Kelly blushed a little as she grabbed a fresh hand towel and started trying to dry the front of my underwear. "Uhhh, Kelly, you really don't have to—"

Kelly batted my hand away. "This is my mess, it's the least I can do. And thanks, I didn't really 'blossom' until college. Then I had to learn how to turn down the boys."

I smirked. "Turning them on and then turning them down."

My timing couldn't have been worse. All of her dabbing had brought my cock back to life. Kelly was on her knees looking up at me but when she looked back, my underwear was full.

Kelly stared. "I guess the rumors were true. You do have a big dick."

She kept dabbing and now I was speechless. My cock head was starting to peek above the waistband.

Kelly stopped dabbing and just stared. "Okay, uhhhhh. This is a weird request—"

"You're getting good at those."

Kelly broke eye contact with my snake eye and smiled, looking up at me. "—but can I see it? I've never messed with dudes but I've played with too many dildos to not be curious about a real one."

"Uhhhh yeah, sure. I mean, if you're sure?"

Kelly didn't answer, she just yanked the briefs down and my cock almost hit her in the face. I'm about 7, maybe 7.5 on a good day; not huge but I wasn't going to tell her that.

Without saying anything else, Kelly reached up and grabbed my balls. She played with them lightly and then moved her hand up my shaft. She inspected the tip like she had discovered some new animal species and was trying to understand it.

"Wow, this is really cool. I didn't realize how soft and smooth it would be." She started slowly stroking up and down with one hand and playing with my balls with the other. "Ooooh it jumps!"

There was something about watching this beautiful, short-haired dyke play with her first dick that was killing me. With the wrong, or maybe right, move she'd have me cumming in a second.

She took her hand away from my balls and wet her index finger in her mouth. Reaching around, she started playing with my butt, touching the tip of her finger to my asshole. I let out a low groan and she smiled.

She stroked me so slowly and eased her wet digit into me. I couldn't believe this was happening and I watched her so I could freeze this in my memory. Kelly was a little androgynous in the best way and for some reason it just turned me on so much.

I wanted this to last forever but I knew we were in dangerous territory. There was no contract for this encounter and her girlfriend was maybe 40 feet away. "Kelly... uh, I hate to stop you but unless you want another mess to clean up, you should probably—"

Just then, the dryer buzzer went off loudly and Kelly snapped out of the spell. She pulled up my underwear and dashed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. It seemed like only seconds before she was back with my dry pants.

She closed the door behind her, my cock still very hard in my underwear. "I was worried they would hear the dryer go off but it looks like they're still chatting on the patio."

She put my pants on like I was a little kid, one leg at a time, but before zipping them up, she leaned in close and slipped her hand inside my briefs for one last grope. She pressed herself against me and gave me a hug.

Kelly whispered into my ear, still holding my cock, "Thank you. I'm glad my 'first time' was with a nice, cute guy."

She zipped me the rest of the way up and then told me to wait a minute before coming out. When I got back to the kitchen, she was finishing the last of the dishes and Michelle and Mark were back inside.

Kelly gave Mark the contract to look over while he considered their offer. Everyone hugged goodnight and when it was my turn with Kelly, she slyly slipped a finger between my butt cheeks.

"See you boys soon, we hope."

When we got back to the apartment, Mark just collapsed on our sofa. "Well that was quite a night of surprises."

"Yes it was," I grinned. "It really was."

Next: Mark takes the girls up on their offer while Paul and Kelly have to figure out how to kill some time.

jasperray
jasperray
280 Followers