Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
Paul tries something new with Kelly.
2.4k words
4.4
23.2k
17
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers

The day had finally come. Mark had signed the contract and tonight my gay brother was supposed to knock up our cute lesbian neighbor. I'd just gotten back from the gym and Mark was sitting on the couch, head in hands failing to focus on Pose, the latest show he was bingeing.

"Bro. Are you excited? You're going to be a dad!"

Mark punched me in the arm so fast I didn't see it coming. And being a gay dude, he was in way better shape than me.

"Oww! Fuck, man!"

Mark didn't even seem to enjoy his revenge, he was so distracted. "I'm just a sperm donor, not a dad."

"Got it, sorry." I walked away rubbing my arm. And then I heard the moaning on the table.

Mark and I dove for his phone at the same time. I was closer to the table and had it in my good arm in seconds, playing keep-away. On the screen, this tall Asian guy was fucking a petite Latino guy who looked 18. Was it coincidence that Mark and I are half Asian and Michelle, Mark's date for tonight, is Latina?

They were both pretty hairless and femme and it was good that I had my back to my brother because the moaning and brown skin moving on golden skin was getting to me. Their asses were so soft and tight, like college girls! Fuck, is my brother wearing off on me?

Mark made a quick move around me and snatched his phone back. "Damnit Paul! Don't fucking touch my stuff!"

I laughed in his face, "Hahahaha what, you trying to get in the mood for tonight?"

Mark threw his phone down on the couch, sat down and hung his head again. "Kelly asked me what I liked, like what turns me on. We started trading 'reference material'..."

"Bro, are you actually worried about tonight?"

Mark looked up at me and didn't have to say a word. I sat down next to him and put an arm around his shoulders. "Mark, it'll be like riding a bicycle. And if not, no big deal. You just have one new weird story you can tell when you can look back and laugh at it... in like twenty years."

Mark pushes me playfully and smiled. He seemed a little more relaxed.

Someone knocked on our door. I went to answer it and found Kelly wearing the sexy girl version of a tux, maybe something a magician's assistant would wear with very short shiny pants and a white shirt under a jacket with tails.

"Wow, Kelly. What, no top hat?"

"Shut up, Paul. I'm just trying to be classy for this special night." Kelly saw Mark on the couch. "Sir, I'm here to escort you to your appointment."

Mark looked very confused. "OMG, you didn't say costumes were required!"

Kelly came in and hugged my brother. "No worries, champ. We didn't want to put any pressure on you, it's just casual dress for you... or more like clothing optional?"

We all laughed and then Mark stood up, brushed himself off, and offered his arm to Kelly. "I'm ready, let's do it."

Kelly started walking him towards their apartment. I heard her reply, "Save that line for Michelle, buddy" as the door closed.

Thinking about Kelly in those tight, shiny shorts under her tux jacket, I realized two things:

a) Kelly REALLY likes short shorts

b) I REALLY like Kelly in short shorts

My cock was hardening again so I guess I'm not gay. Although getting turned on by a lesbian is complicated, especially when she's trying to get her girlfriend pregnant by my brother.

Alone, I figured I might as well rub one out while the image of that tight, shiny butt was still super fresh. I sat on the couch and started putting my hand down my pants when a familiar knock came on the door.

Kelly was back! I opened to find her leaning on the door frame wearing the same outfit but now wearing a top hat and holding a large handbag. "It came with the costume but I thought it was too much. Got any plans tonight?"

I was stunned. "Uhhh nothing too pressing. Whiskey?"

Kelly took off the hat and put it on my head as she breezes past me, dropping her bag on the couch. "Liquor? I don't even know 'er..."

She found our meager alcohol supply hiding in plain sight and grabbed two glasses from our dish rack because, really, who puts away dishes in their 20's? We've only got two of everything.

Our glasses filled, Kelly offered a toast. "To the future little Michelle or Mark. Markelle? Mishark?"

"I like Mishark. Cheers!"

We both shot our whiskey down even though it was decent enough to be a sipper. Kelly refilled both glasses.

"So it's that kind of night?"

Kelly handed me back my glass, "Yeah, I kinda need something to distract me from what's about to happen in our apartment."

"Sorry, it must be super weird."

"Even though we came up with this plan together and it was all logical and shit, it doesn't make it any less disturbing. I mean, I really like Mark and I know they're not running off together to Cabo but still, that's my girl."

It was my turn to toast. "To brave women trying difficult, new things to get what they want."

"Cheers."

I looked Kelly up and down. "So you're saying you don't own this outfit? That's too bad."

"Oh yeah, you like what you see?" Kelly did a little spin to show off, her tux tails flying up as she did. She was graceful but I could see the goofy, nerdy side of her that she'd grown out of since high school. "Want to give me the tour?"

"Uh, sure. I mean, it's almost exactly like your place except flipped. This is the living room and that's the dining room that we've turned into a TV room. And of course here we have the glorious kitchen, just like yours except we never cook in it. This is the bathroom and—"

"This must be your bedroom" Kelly said, cutting me off. She did a somersault onto the bed with a "tada!" move at the end. She leaned forward, a sultry look in her eyes. "So where were we?"

"You mean, in the tour?"

"No, I think it was more like: 'uhhh Kelly if you don't stop, you're gonna make another mess!'"

Damn. Even making fun of me, she was hot.

Trying to copy her mocking voice, I offered "So, uhhh Kelly. Did you want to get messy?" I kneeled on the bed and then leaned over her. She put her fingers to my lips.

"No kissing, Paul. That's one rule. I can't explain it but it'll really seem like cheating if we kiss. Also, guy stubble just turns me off."

I smiled, "Well I can barely grow a beard so that's a non-issue but I understand."

"Another rule: you will never, I mean never, try to fuck me. That's too far."

"Got it. No eff-you-see-kaying."

"Okay, last rule: trust me."

"Trust you...?"

"Yes. You just have to trust me. I'll take care of the rest." I could hear the dom side coming out of Kelly. My mind flashed back to her wearing that strap-on with Michelle and I got insta-hard.

"Okay, I trust you."

"Great!" With her rules satisfied, Kelly leapt up and dimmed the lights. She ran to the doorway and struck a pose, pointing at me. "Don't move."

She left the room and came back with the large handbag. Kelly plopped it on the floor and reached inside, pulling out an eye mask. She threw it at me.

"Put that on. And take off that stupid top hat."

"Gladly. But—"

"Trust me."

I put on the mask. She was taking control.

"Lay on your back, your head towards the headboard." I did as she said, groping my way into the right position. With the dim lights and mask, I was left with touch and sound.

I felt hands at my pants, unbuttoning and tugging them down. She left my black boxer briefs on. She then straddled me and pulled my shirt up over my head, being careful not to take the mask with it. I crossed my legs but she grabbed them and forced them apart.

I felt her grab one of my wrists and before I knew it, both hands were bound to the headboard. She straddled me again. "Comfy?"

"Sure."

"Let's try that again. 'Yes, Mistress Steele'."

"...yes, Mistress Steele."

"Good boy." She started moving her ass against my crotch, rubbing her pussy on my hardening cock. I couldn't help but let out little groans. I could hear rustling and feel something silky drag across my skin.

Kelly moved down my body and her tongue traced its way back up the middle of my stomach to my chest. I felt her bare chest on mine as she put her lips next to my ear and whispered, "Such. A. Good. Boy."

She ground herself into me and I was as hard as steel. Is that where she got her stage name?

Moving back down, she swiftly took my briefs down and off. She grabbed my cock, feeling it, playfully stroking it. She smacked it against my stomach and then lifted my legs and smacked my ass.

I'd never really done the BDSM thing and didn't think I would like the submissive role anyway but somehow her smack sent chills through me. I'm not sure anyone else could do that.

She kept my legs lifted and paused. "Shall I toss your salad for you, Paul?"

I laughed at her reference to the dinner party joke but she smacked me harder to signal I should stop. "Yes, please... Mistress Steele."

"Keep your legs up." Kelly licked down the inside of my left leg and then the right. She tongued the underside of my balls a bit and then pressed firmly on my taint.

She dribbled some spit on my asshole and pushed it around a little, a quick bath for my butt. Then her tongue, feeling as long and sharp as I would have imagined, plunged in.

I had no idea how hot this could be. No one else had ever touched my ass.

She reached a hand up to my shaft and kept stroking me rhythmically as she ate me out. I felt so vulnerable but instead of it making me nervous I just gave in to letting her lead me.

"Trust me." She leaned back and away for a moment and there was a little more rustling. I felt something cold pour on my ass and I jumped. She grabbed me by the cock and steered me back in place.

Her finger replaced her tongue. I was really grateful for her tomboy style now since she had zero fingernails past her fingertips, making for a smooth entry. She worked the first finger for a minute and my cock bounced in response.

She explored inside for a minute and then saw how a certain spot made my cock jump the most and made me take a sharp breath. She started a rhythm of hitting that spot and then added another finger. She was opening me up but barely touching my cock. It was a sweet, sweet torture.

Her fingers left and something harder, more uniform entered me. It widened out, a bit wider than the two fingers had been. And then suddenly my ass clenched down on it... the butt plug! She was using the same plug that had been in her girlfriend!!

That means that—

Bzzzzzzzzz. HOLY SHIT.

She took ahold of my cock and smacked it again against my stomach. Then I felt something hard and solid smack my ass. And then—

Bzzzzzzzzz.

She grabbed the plug and angled it up, touching my prostate. She spanked me again and hit the button.

Bzzzzzzzzz.

This time I felt it all the way through my body, a jolt of sexual energy. I couldn't believe what she was doing to me. I was moaning, drooling.

"What do you want? More than anything right now?"

"MmmMistress?"

"Tell what you want, what you really, really want."

"Mistress Steele, I want your lips around my cock while you continue to..."

"What was that?!? You trailed off."

"...while you continue to fuck my ass, Mistress."

"I'll have you know that I'm a gold star lesbian. I've never had sex with a man. Do you think sucking you off counts as sex, slave?"

"No, Mistress!"

"Hmmmm, let me consider this." Mid-sentence, she hit the button again.

BZZZZZZZZZZZ.

The intensity was on full. My cock had flagged a little while we talked but was 100% stiff again. She had me on remote control.

"Okay, slave. I'll make a deal with you. If I do you this favor, you have to do me an equal and equivalent favor in the future. If I call in the favor and you don't agree it's fair, we'll renegotiate. Deal?"

"YES MISTRESS!" She turned on the vibration in my ass and left it on.

Without another word, she leaned forward and put my cock in her mouth. She was clearly new at this and didn't seem to have much of an idea what to do next. I started to move my hips and she pulled off. I froze until I felt her lips return.

She started sucking me, really going for it. I had underestimated her... she must have practiced on dildos at some point or was just a natural.

Kelly turned the vibrator off but started to work it up against my prostate again. It was a tricky target to hit but when she did, it was incredible. I was close to cumming when her phone rang.

She stopped with her mouth halfway down my shaft. She reached over and got the phone, drawing up off of me.

"Hi sweetie. How did it go?"

I couldn't hear the other end but it didn't sound like everything was going smoothly.

"Yeah? Okay, but— yeah, alright. I've got an idea. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I heard Kelly roll off the bed and start throwing things back in her bag.

"Kelly, hey what's—"

"No big deal, I'll be back in like ten minutes. Don't move!"

Kelly rushed out and I could tell that she hadn't closed my door. If Mark comes back he'll find his older brother tied up and naked with a butt plug inside his straight ass.

"What the fuck?"

Next: Paul gets released and we find out what happened with Mark and Michelle.

jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers