Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 05

Story Info
More strap-on, a bath, and Mark watches his brother have sex.
2k words
4.35
19k
14

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers

On the laptop screen, I was watching this straight white guy get fucked by his tall black roommate, who happened to be a girl with a cock. I think he hadn't paid rent or something and she was getting payback for having to cover his ass.

"Oh god, it's so big..." the guy on screen moaned. "Don't stop!"

At the same time, I was getting fucked from behind by a big black strap-on wielded by Kelly. Or "Mistress Steele" when Kelly is in a mood to dominate. Kelly always got to pick the porn we watched and I was noticing a theme: straight guys who end up exploring a less-than-straight side of themselves.

As a straight guy getting his ass done by my lesbian neighbor on a semi-regular basis, I could relate. To make things weirder, that same lesbian was often doing the same thing to my gay brother Mark and sometimes on the very same night.

Kelly and her girlfriend Michelle were trying to get pregnant and they wanted Mark and his good bone structure to be the father. The problem was that Mark's bone wasn't super into girl bodies; Kelly helped him out by fucking his ass so he could stay turned on and keep screwing her girlfriend. Sometimes Kelly said it was like she was actually just using Mark's body to fuck Michelle.

This was the third month they were trying and Kelly wasn't dealing with the planned infidelity too well.

As far as I could tell, Michelle had no idea about what was going on with her girlfriend and I. Guilty with this secret, Kelly seemed to be drinking more often and sometimes showing up a little drunk when we met up. I'd heard a couple of loud arguments while walking by their apartment down the hall from us.

Kelly flipped me over so I was now facing her as she put my feet over her shoulders and laid into me. She reached down to stoke me and got me as stiff as a board. I'd usually be there by now but something about today felt off, like it was rushed and we weren't connecting.

With a swift move, Kelly unstrapped and slid on top of me, leaving the dildo inside me. She was always careful not to let me slip inside her but she loved getting off while sliding her wet pussy along my hard cock. This time she leaned backwards with one hand supporting herself and the other working the cock in my ass.

Kelly finally had a shuddering orgasm, her pussy flooding as she fell backwards off of me. I raised up and laid on top of her, kissing her neck and then moving down her body. I loved her long, slim torso with her small, firm tits and six pack stomach.

She kept herself trimmed nicely and I licked her hip bones while eyeing the tidy patch of hair. I moved over and lapped at her, cleaning up all of her sweet juices.

I got out of bed and picked up her limp body and carried her to our bathroom. I laid her down in the tub and ran the hot water for her. She was smiling, she loved it when I did this.

"You're the best."

I smirked. "I'm pretty sure Michelle is the best and I'm a convenient distraction."

"Ha, well you started as a distraction. I wish I could keep both of you."

I lathered Kelly's back with a sponge and body wash and shampooed her short, boyish hair. She had broad shoulders for a girl and I gave them a little massage while she soaked in the bath. She purred when I dug deep in her back muscles.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's sooooo good."

"Haha now you sound like that porn we were watching."

After the bath, I dried her body carefully. Sometimes I'd realize that Kelly was playing the traditional dude role in our relationship; she controlled everything and I tended to her every need.

As I patted her hair dry and then moved down her back to that perfect little ass, I tried to make conversation.

"So why the shemale porn today?"

Kelly's body tensed up a little. "You know, transwomen HATE that term."

"Sorry, yeah, I think I'd heard that. I'm not the most enlightened caveman around here. Why the... transwoman porn today?"

"I thought you might like it. I mean, I'm a lady who uses her cock on you and you like that."

While I considered her point, I kneeled behind her and spread her ass cheeks. I stared at her perfect pink hole, which my cock may never see the inside of. "Yeah, I guess now that we're in double digit dates I can admit I love it. I'm not sure how I would feel about a real cock."

Kelly moaned deeply and leaned forward as my tongue entered her asshole. "Mmmmm well the real thing has to be better, right?"

I pulled away for a second to reply, "That's what I've been trying to tell you but you don't seem to want to give it a shot yourself, sooo..."

I dove back in and tossed her salad as if it had goat cheese and ranch dressing and all the other unhealthy stuff that makes salad taste great. She leaned further forward, supporting her weight on the sink, her legs spread a bit more.

I took the hint and my fingers made their way to her pussy. Kelly has trained me exactly how to finger her to orgasm and I was getting decent at it. Sometimes it took me several minutes still but other days I could make her cum in maybe 30 to 40 seconds.

The combo of analingus and fingering her spot and clit did the trick and she melted, knees buckling, moaning as she went down. I caught her by the waist.

Holding her up, our naked bodies together, I could feel how hard my cock still was. It was weird being the one who sometimes didn't get to cum but I was generally fine with it. For some reason, I often let Kelly's happiness be the priority.

How fucked up am I? Kelly uses me, always gets one orgasm at least, leaves me high and dry and then goes back to her girlfriend. I'm the other woman and I never complain.

She could feel my hard dick against her, too, and played with it. She nuzzled my neck with kisses and then dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

For someone who had never touched a real cock before a couple of months ago, Kelly was a surprisingly great cocksucker now. She knew I'd be good to blow quickly and she wasn't subtle this time. Furiously, passionately sucking my cock, she took a break to slobber all over her right hand and went back to her oral assault.

Her left hand urged me to spread my legs a little and then the right was at my back door. Soon her right forefinger was against my prostate and I gave her my load in her mouth in seconds. It was my turn to go a little weak but Kelly held me.

Kelly slid up and made out with me, passing my cum back and forth with our tongues. We were basically the same height and my wilting cock was against her pussy as her hips humped me slightly. It was heaven.

Breaking the kiss, Kelly said, "We're having a small party tomorrow night and you should come. You may even be able to hold up your end of the deal."

"The deal?"

"Don't tell me you forgot you promised to return a very particular oral favor?"

"Right, the mysterious, unspecified 'equivalent' of you sucking me off. Well, whatever you have in mind will probably be fun so count me in."

Kelly told me to be at their apartment at 8 pm tomorrow and then dressed and went home.

Mark was out on a date and I was beat after all of that exercise. My own "date" with Kelly started out weird but finished very sweetly and it was time for a nap.

* * * *

I awoke to some interesting sounds. I thought Mark's date was probably going well in his bedroom so I figured it was safe to grab a snack from our paltry pantry supply.

I stopped in my tracks at the edge of the kitchen.

From the dark kitchen, I could see into the more brightly-lit living room. It was clear that Mark's date had come back with him and he looked to be Latino, his skin a darker brown than Michelle's. I could see 100% of his skin so I think I'm describing him accurately.

Mark's date, I'll call him Esteban, was on top of Mark as they were sprawled out on the couch. I could see their cocks touching each other as they ground their hips together and made out. Mark spread his legs and Esteban slid down a bit and repositioned himself.

Esteban's fingers entered Mark's mouth and he swirled then around a bit and then took those wet fingers down to wet Mark's ass and his own cock. He lifted Mark's legs a bit and then I could tell he was entering him by the look on Mark's face.

I couldn't stop watching. I'd never seen my brother having sex before and aside from Kelly's descriptions, I had no idea what he did or liked in bed.

I could feel my cock stiffening. I had a real thing for seeing the contrast of two different skin tones against each other and both of the bodies were smooth and pretty, like masculine girls.

My sex life had been pretty weird lately but it had definitely opened my mind. I thought, "Fuck it. I'm going to jerk off to my brother having sex."

I was only wearing boxers and my cock was peeking out already. I took hold as I watched the show from two rooms away.

The studs in the living room were starting to go at it like porn stars. Mark was moaning as Esteban lifted his legs higher, aiming for the prostate spot I now knew so well. He then flipped him so he could fuck my brother doggy style.

Esteban's ass was so smooth and tight like a girl's. I imagined what it would be like to fuck him.

After a few minutes of taking Mark from behind, Esteban stood him up and proceeded to blow his beautiful cock.

"Beautiful cock"?!? What the hell am I saying? That's my BROTHER. This shit is getting really weird.

Something about watching my naked brother stand there and get serviced by this pretty brown boy on his knees got me harder. I started pounding my meat furiously but trying to keep it quiet so they wouldn't hear me. I imagined sneaking up behind Esteban and making him the middle of a brother sandwich. Then I started imagining being Esteban, on my knees in front of my brother and licking and sucking on that thick cock. I had to be careful; cleaning up my cum off the kitchen floor would not be a good look right now.

After Esteban had slobbered over Mark's cock for a few minutes, the Latino boy leaned over the couch and let my brother rail his ass. Mark pounded him like he wanted revenge.

"Ayyyyy yes fuck me Mark fuck me harder don't stop..."

This was way better than watching porn. From this new angle, I mostly saw Mark's ass and it was perfect. I always knew Mark was good-looking but I'd never thought of him sexually until tonight.

I started to feel weird about lusting after Mark's ass and I stopped touching myself. I considered interrupting just to give Mark a hard time but Esteban had already done that. I went back to bed, still a horny but deeply confused.

Next: The party at Kelly and Michelle's gets out of control.

jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers