Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 06

Story Info
Paul's first real blow-job and anal sex.
4.3k words
4.69
28k
24

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers

I opened our door to find "Esteban" there with a great smile.

"You must be Paul, Mark's brother! I'm Alejandro."

I reached out to shake his hand but instead got a big hug. Alejandro's hands slid down and cupped my ass, pulling me closer. "Sooooo good to meet you."

I'd never met a guy who I thought I could make out with but Alejandro was as close as I had come. I felt my cock stir just before I heard Mark behind me.

"Okay, hands off my brother, smooth operator. We've got a party to go to and it's a long commute."

Three minutes later, the three of us arrived at Kelly and Michelle's place. Kelly wasn't kidding when she said it was going to be a small party: it was just the three of us, our two hosts, and their friends Heidi and Gemma.

Heidi was a very petite Black girl, maybe 5 foot tall and 100 lbs soaking wet... and I'd love to see her soaking wet. Heidi was super cute but her friend was stunning. Gemma was Native American and much taller, close to my height at 5'10". She had long dark straight hair, thick lips and beautiful eyes. She was slender but athletic-looking.

I looked around at this United Colors of Benetton ad. We had two Latinx folks, one tall, lovely white tomboy girl, two hapas in Mark and I, one Black girl and one Native American. I couldn't believe how hot everyone was. I wanted to see everyone naked except maybe my brother. Maybe.

As we sipped our drinks and got to know Heidi and Gemma a little better, I kept noticing Michelle looking at me a little oddly. It was a friendly look, almost sympathetic, but it seemed like she wanted to talk to me.

Later, I ended up in their kitchen to grab another beer while she was cutting up some fruit and cheese for the guests. Michelle was a natural host and server, unlike Kelly who just liked to be served.

"Hey Michelle, how have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in a while."

She smiled broadly at me. God, I loved her teeth. "Oh yeah, I've been working long hours and I guess I mostly see your brother because, y'know..."

"Because he's trying to knock you up?" I teased her a little and she turned away smiling.

"Yep. That."

"Soooo Michelle, I thought I saw you looking at me earlier. Was there something on your mind?"

She stopped what she was doing and gave me a hug. Not a casual hug but almost like the hug you give someone when their grandmother dies. She held me tight for a minute and then leaned back. "I'm sure it must be weird for you, all of this. And I appreciate you being in our lives."

I was really touched. No one had really said anything like that to me. I hugged Michelle again. "Thank you. Is that what was on your mind, you just wanted to tell me that?"

Michelle went back to her cheese cutting and said, "That was all. I'd better get these out."

I wasn't convinced but this wasn't the time to press. I helped her carry stuff out to the party.

Kelly was chatting with Mark and Alejandro and the conversation had already gotten pretty forward.

Alejandro said, "So I hear that I'm not the only one fucking this boy's ass?"

Kelly laughed and replied, "Yeah but you're the only one enjoying it. Ours is a strictly professional relationship."

Alejandro looked wide-eyed at Mark, who was blushing. "Ooooo gay for pay, huh?"

Mark didn't know Kelly was fucking both of our asses and I needed to stay the hell away from this topic. I made a beeline for Heidi and Gemma who were sampling Michelle's appetizers.

Nabbing a piece of expensive-looking cheese, I asked, "So how do you two know Michelle and Kelly anyway?"

Gemma said, "Michelle and I go back a few years" giving Michelle a quick side hug.

Heidi gave Gemma some playful side-eye. "Let's just say this isn't the first time that she's sampled Michelle's treats."

Michelle giggled politely and excused herself to join Kelly and the boys.

I was intrigued. "Tell me more. You're Michelle's ex-girlfriend?"

Gemma looked into her drink and said, "Something like that."

Heidi laughed hard at that, almost spitting her drink on me. "More like ex-boyfriend."

I looked Gemma up and down. She was very feminine despite her height. "You were, like, really butch back then?"

This only made Heidi laugh harder and Gemma just stared coldly at her. Heidi implored Gemma, "Can I tell him? He's going to make me pee my pants!"

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and Kelly was next to me. Behind her, I saw Michelle, Mark, and Alejandro walking into the bedroom. I asked Kelly what's up.

"Oh well it's like prime fertility days for Michelle so they're going to give it a go. With Alejandro here, they don't need me."

I looked at Kelly awkwardly, wondering about what the other girls would think and she read my face perfectly.

"Gemma and Heidi know the whole sordid arrangement."

Heidi raised her glass. "I actually think it's pretty hot. Cheers to your creative baby-making efforts!"

We all toasted and then Kelly asked, "So are you two feeling it yet?"

At the same time, Heidi said "Absolutely" while Gemma said "Not even" and then followed up with "It always takes me longer, probably because I'm about 50 percent larger than this midget."

I was confused. "Are you ladies talking about the drinks?"

Heidi was definitely the more talkative of this crew and she blurted out, "Oh we took some E earlier! You should join us!"

"E like Ecstasy? Man, I haven't done that since college."

Kelly's eyes lit up. "C'mon Paul! It'll be so fun." She really had a thing for corrupting me. "We can have a total college night just being goofy and listening to music or whatever."

Gemma and Heidi joined in on the peer pressure. Gemma wrapped her arms around me, resting her chin on my shoulder from behind, and said, "C'mon, try it! You might like it."

I could never resist a beautiful woman and I gave in, opening my mouth. They put two pills in and gave me a beer to wash them down with.

Kelly took control, as always.

"Let's go into our guest bedroom so we can pretend it's our dorm room!"

Their other bedroom really did look like a dorm room, decorated with concert posters and cheap, bright furniture. The only difference is that instead of a couple of tiny twin beds, there was one huge King. Once we were all in, Kelly closed the door.

And locked it.

"Okay, I do have one ulterior motive for getting you all in this room together. Remember our deal, Paul?"

Ha. 'A fun college night listening to music or whatever' she says. Apparently Kelly was only thinking about the 'whatever' and I was like a deer in Kelly's perky little headlights.

"Uhhh does everyone know about our deal, too?"

Kelly was a kid with a new toy. Her eyes got a bright twinkle in them and she turned to Heidi and Gemma.

"So you guys know I was a gold-star lesbian, right?"

Gemma gawked. "Was?!?"

"Look, I was curious about real cocks after all of the dildos and toys. Paul is a great guy... and pretty cute and it felt safe to experiment with him. So we made a deal that if I went down on him, he'd do something that we agreed was... equivalent." Kelly leaned in to whisper to Gemma and Heidi leaned in as well. She pushed Heidi back. "Heidi, you know you can't keep your mouth shut."

As she whispered in Gemma's ear, I saw surprise and then a devilish smile come across her face. Gemma nodded her head and said, "Happily" and winked at me.

When Kelly turned back to face me, she wasn't Kelly any longer. Her eyes told me she was 'Mistress Steele'. For the record, I think she could have come up with a better 'dom de plume'.

"Paul, it's time to get naked."

Knowing I had to obey, I started to strip down. The women all just watched me.

"What, am I the only—"

Kelly cut me off, "For now, yes. And let's make this a little more sexy if you're stripping for us."

She opened her phone and turned on some sexy, modern music that reminded me of Portishead or The XX. I wasn't a dancer but I did my best to do what I'd seen strippers do. I removed my clothing slowly, making eye contact and moving my body to the rhythm. Even my little effort was met with catcalls. A dollar bill was thrown my way.

By the time the song ended, I was naked and starting to feel a little weird. Maybe it was the E or maybe just being the only one naked, I don't know.

Kelly went to a drawer in the dresser and pulled out some rope, a collar, some blindfolds, some lube, and a strap-on I'd never seen before. It was noticeably larger than the one I was used to.

"Holy shit—"

"Don't worry, slave. This isn't for your ass. Paul, get on your knees. Heidi, undress me."

Heidi approached Kelly completely docile, not at all like the chatty, energetic girl who showed up at the party. Kelly first collared Heidi and then let herself be undressed by the smaller Black girl. Heidi did her task quickly but sensually, looking over at me often. Kelly stood there naked like a lithe Amazon.

"Now strap this on me and then strip down to your panties."

Watching this scene, I felt myself getting hard and it was a little embarrassing, the lack of control I had here. But I couldn't stop looking at Heidi's beautiful little body as more flesh appeared in front of my eyes. She was super cute, just this perfect caramel contrasted with her white panties and bra. Her hair was short, shorter than Kelly's and kinkier, of course.

The strap-on was now on Kelly, the huge cock projecting out in front like a weapon.

"Thank you, slave. Now tie Paul's hands behind his back."

"Of course, Master."

It felt a little wrong to me to hear this Black girl called "slave" but Heidi seemed to enjoy this role playing. It was hard not to notice that she used "Master" like she was on some plantation in the Deep South two hundred years ago. I tried to wipe our ugly history out of my mind for a few minutes and just relax.

Heidi knew what she was doing and had my hands and arms secured behind my back in a minute.

"Okay, Heidi. Lie down on the bed. Paul, take her panties off with your mouth and then get her ready for me." Kelly's huge cock was almost obscene, luridly jutting our from her pelvis. I couldn't believe she was going to fuck this petite girl with it.

I made my way over on my knees to the bed and raised myself up until my face was in Heidi's crotch. I decided to work the sides and she helpfully raised her ass off the bed. I'd take one side in my teeth and take them down as far as I could and then switch sides. Once I got them past the thighs, it was easy to get them off.

Panties removed, I made my way awkwardly up between Heidi's legs and started licking her shaved pussy. I felt someone else on the bed and soon Gemma's voice was in my ear, coaching me.

"That's right, play around the sides first. Don't go deep too soon, tease her until she needs it..."

With Gemma's pointers, I had Heidi wet and ready in a couple of minutes. I felt strong hands pull me up. Kelly had me turned towards her, still on my knees.

"Now get me ready."

She started feeding her huge cock into my mouth. I struggled to get even a third of it in. Again, I heard Gemma in my ear but this time I also felt her hands roaming over me.

"Open wider, Paul, but hide those teeth. We can't have any bad habits forming. Now relax and just breath when she pulls out. Try to let it slip a little down your throat." Gemma coached me softly and played with my hard cock and my balls. She started touching my asshole and squirted some lube on her fingers to make it easier to get inside me.

Kelly finally pushed me away. She got on the bed and leaned over Heidi and used one hand to grab her wrists and put them over the Black girl's head. Kelly used the other hand to guide her cock into Heidi's very wet pussy. It was so hot watching them start to fuck.

Kelly was moving slowly at first and turned and looked me in the eye. She smiled at me, a loving smile, and then she returned to Mistress Steele's hard gaze. That gaze plus Gemma's two fingers in my ass had me rock hard.

"Are you ready to hold up your end of the deal, Paul?"

"Yes, Mistress Steele."

"Do you think Gemma here is beautiful?"

I turned to look at the gorgeous woman next to me. "Of course, Mistress."

"As my slave, I want you to make Gemma very happy. You will do anything she wants. Is that understood?"

I couldn't believe my luck! I was going to fuck Gemma? She's gorgeous and any guy would want her.

"Yes, Mistress Steele!"

"Okay, Gemma, put on Paul's blindfold and get him up on the bed."

Gemma did as she was told and I was kneeling on the bed next to Kelly and Heidi, facing back. Kelly could have leaned a few inches over and kissed me but that wasn't her plan.

I felt the bed shift under me as Gemma got on. I could tell where she was with the blindfold on.

"Lean forward and eat my ass."

Kelly had trained me at this and I think I was getting good. It was difficult without my hands to steady myself but I tongued Gemma deeply, almost suffocating a few times. I heard some deep moans that sounded like I was hitting the spot.

Kelly took control again. "Okay, slave, lean back and relax that mouth. Gemma turn around and I'm going to feed him your clit."

I first thought "feeding your clit" must be some lesbian technique I'd never heard of. I was wrong.

The head of something shaped like a penis hit my lips. The head was soft and spongey but the shaft beyond was hard. Kelly held the back of my head with one hand and apparently was guiding this snake into my mouth. It took me a minute to realize it was a real cock.

"Mmhhmmph mmmph MmmPHHH!" I struggled to back out but Kelly held me firmly. I felt her soft lips on my ear.

"Paul, relax. You know you don't have to do anything you don't want to. But you look so sexy with Gemma's cock in your mouth and she really wants to play with you. I promise that if you try this, you'll like it and I'll have a reward for you that you'll never forget."

I tried to slow down my breathing. I had been panicking and had to really think about this. Gemma, hot, gorgeous Gemma was trans. She was a super hot woman with a cock that no one would suspect.

Checking in with myself, I realized that my own cock was still hard. I now realized that Gemma had been coaching me earlier so I'd know how to take her own cock down my throat. Without another thought, I took that cock as deep as I could.

I heard Kelly gasp. "Ohhhh fuck yesssss". It sounded like her face was still close to me. There was no other motion on the bed so I knew that Kelly had stopped fucking Heidi for the moment.

The sensation of sucking a real cock was so different. And Kelly was right: it was better.

I loved the warmth and texture, the difference between the softness of the head and the firmness of the shaft. I even took her balls into my mouth gently, knowing how sensitive they are. Gemma had no pubic hair so everything felt smooth and feminine aside from the obvious added feature.

Only a few minutes in, I knew this would not be the last cock I sucked.

I heard Kelly whispering to Heidi. There was some motion on the bed and I felt a small hand on my cock. The hand played with my shaft and balls and then a mouth found my ass.

Kelly's voice was back in my ear. "Heidi is getting you ready now. You're going to be full of dick soon."

My supposedly straight cock got even harder at the sound of that. Kelly had such control over me that anything she wanted became what I wanted.

"Paul, how do you think it'll feel to be spit-roasted, to have your mouth and ass completely full? To know that these girls are fucking the living hell out of you?"

The sensations of Heidi's tongue in my ass and her hand on my cock were amazing but I had to focus on Gemma's cock. It was my first time and I wanted to really savor it.

I tried to get more and more into my mouth and throat. Kelly's hand held the back of my head, both reassuring me and urging me on. Kelly leaned in and started kissing and biting my neck. I knew she only did that when she was really turned on and knowing she was so hot for me brought me closer.

"Uuuuuhhhhh..." I moaned around Gemma's cock, unable to keep it inside.

"Stop!" Kelly must have been talking to Heidi because the feelings in my ass and on my cock stopped dead. "I don't want him to cum just yet."

Heidi pulled away from me. Kelly was right, my cock was twitching by itself, dying for release. I pulled off of Gemma's cock for a second to catch my breath and get control of myself.

"Hold on." Kelly seemed to move away and I heard a drawer open. This guest room was full of hidden gems.

I felt something around my balls and shaft that was slightly cold but firm and tight. Kelly was back, close to me again. "This is a cock ring. You obviously don't need any help with staying hard but it'll keep you from cumming too soon."

The constriction felt odd but I was coming back from the edge. I wanted this to last a lot longer.

I heard Kelly say, "Okay" and felt a lot of movement on the bed. Hands touched my hips and the strap-on started easing into my ass. I must have gotten better at this than I thought because this dildo was bigger and I took it with just minor pain.

The strap-on still felt so wet and warm from being inside Heidi's pussy. A hand grabbed my face, forcing my jaw open. I got ready for Gemma's delicious cock to return but instead a huge dildo filled my mouth.

"Suck me", Kelly ordered.

I did as ordered and tried my best to get the large head inside. My mind was fuzzy and trying to figure out where this second strap-on came from. Was Heidi using the one in the back? Where was Gemma?

The cock in my ass started moving, working in and out faster. I felt something odd and realized it was a second set of balls slapping mine.

That's when it hit me: Gemma was fucking me. She was fucking me with a real cock!

My body kept moving but my mind went from fuzzy to on fire. I felt betrayed and used and yet the sensations in my ass and mouth felt good. They felt amazing, really.

I'd already committed to sucking off Gemma, beautiful Gemma. I knew she had a real cock and wanted to taste her, feel her shooting down my throat. And Kelly had taught me to love being fucked in the ass. So what's the difference if it's Kelly's strap-on or Gemma's cock?

I decided to be mad at Kelly for this later and just try to enjoy the ride.

Kelly ordered Heidi to eat her ass while she fucked my mouth and she again said, "Yes, Master."

Kelly could tell I was really loving this debauchery and she reached down and pulled my blindfold off. I looked up at her sweet tomboy face as I tried to deep throat her cock. She smiled down as we made eye contact and I felt pure adoration for her.

Kelly nodded to Gemma who untied my hands. It felt great to have them free again.

"You little slut, you love this, don't you?" Kelly pulled her cock out and then pulled me off of Gemma. She turned me over so I was now facing up on my back. "But you need to experience a real cock making love to you, not just feeling it fuck you in the dark."

Kelly nodded and Gemma straddled me, rubbing her cock against mine. She was extraordinary, like a rare goddess. Somehow, she was better looking naked and her cock made her so special.

Gemma leaned down and kissed me for the first time. It was deep, slow, unreserved. It was nothing like kissing Kelly who only made out with me when she was wild and lost control. Gemma felt it completely, taking her time. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered too quietly for anyone else to hear:

"I liked you the moment I saw you."

I'd never felt anything close to this passion. Gemma's full lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth, her gorgeous tits on my chest and her firm cock on my cock. She started rubbing up and down, almost like she could fuck through my pelvis.

jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers
12