Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhhhhhaahhhhh!"

We both looked over to see Kelly seated in a chair and Heidi sinking down the strap-on, both of them facing us to watch the show. Kelly was reaching around to toy with Heidi's clit and her left breast but her eyes were on my face.

I whispered back to Gemma, "I was convinced you were with Heidi."

Gemma smiled and said quietly, "Ha, that'll be the day. She's not my type but she's fun to have as a friend."

She sat upright on me and reached under to grasp my cock. Gemma spit into her other hand and smeared it all over my cock. She spit again and wet her ass before sinking down on me.

I felt my cock inch inside her, all the time scanning from her handsome face down to her perfect tits and finally her hard, bouncing cock. She impaled herself fully and let her head fall back as she moaned.

I couldn't resist and I reached out and touched her cock but she swatted my hand away. "I don't want to come too soon, lover."

Gemma fucked herself on my cock, sliding up and down like some stunning mythical creature. Her pace was picking up but I wanted more.

I lifted up and then flipped us over. Gemma looked surprised but happy. Now I was able to get some leverage and I started really fucking her. It was the first time I was in control and on top in several months and I fucked like an animal.

Gemma was thrashing under me, her long black hair whipping my face. She begged me, "Please please breed me, Paul. Put your cum inside me!"

I couldn't take it any longer. I reached down and unsnapped the cock ring.

The feeling came from inside my balls, a dam breaking inside that flooded Gemma's asspussy. I bit her shoulder to keep my scream below a bellow. My whole body shook as I finished putting my load inside her.

We laid there, still. The only sound was Heidi moaning on Kelly's strap-on but I didn't want to look over because I knew Kelly's eyes would be on me.

I could feel that Gemma was still very hard and I touched the tip of her cock with my finger. There was sticky pre-come. She must have been so close.

I drew my sticky finger up to my face and licked it so that Gemma could see. I looked her in the eye and said, "Fuck me."

Gemma's black eyes lit up and a big smile spread across those luscious lips. She pushed me over and rolled on top of me. She scooted back and lifted my legs exposing my asshole. She spit directly into it and lined herself up.

All of the times with Kelly had been about control. I gave my ass to her because I wanted to please her, to do what she wanted because of the hold she had over me.

This time with Gemma was about mutual passion. Through all the weirdness of Kelly's games, we found something that felt real and connected. I barely knew this woman and maybe this was just for tonight but it did feel like more.

Gemma plunged into me, my ass still ready since the earlier fucking she'd given me. I was still leaking cum from the orgasm I'd just had. She pounded me just like I'd done her, making my dick bounce.

Gemma leaned in and kissed me again, that magic feeling returning. I said, "I can't believe I'm still even half-hard..." and she laughed.

"That's because we gave you a 100 mg Viagra with that Ecstasy. I took one, too" she said, winking at me.

Gemma pushed my legs higher and fucked me harder. It was pure pleasure.

Until the door opened and Mark walked in.

"Bro?"

Next: Kelly's games come to a head and the brothers cross a line.

12