Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 08

Story Info
They get revenge on Kelly.
4.5k words
4.5
18.4k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers

As Gemma had predicted, we both had morning wood when the sun came up.

Her head was on my chest and her leg was straddling one of mine. I could feel her hardness against me and her thigh was between my legs. The sensation of her smooth leg on my cock combined with the beautiful vision in my bed to give me the happiest erection of my life.

I was watching her for a few minutes before she woke up and squinted at the new brightness of the room.

"Mmmmmm. That... was a really weird night. Did we really just leave Kelly tied up?"

"Haha yeah but I think she deserved it. I wonder how Michelle will react, though."

Gemma rubbed her lovely black, almond-shaped eyes. "Well we dated for two years and I can tell you she's pretty hard to shock. When I told her I was trans, she just smiled and hugged me and said, 'Well it's a good thing I like girls, too!'"

"Wow. So you stayed together through your transition?"

"We did for a while but we were both so young and I was really confused. I cheated on her with a linebacker who used to like to fuck me dressed up as a cheerleader. Michelle was so sweet I had to confess to her."

"And so she broke up with you?"

Gemma chuckled. "Nope. Michelle is a fucking angel. She wanted to work things out and was even open to me seeing guys at the same time to figure my shit out. But I had this feeling I wasn't really into women and we wouldn't be a great match long-term. For years I really wasn't sure if I'd made the right choice."

"I bet you made a pretty hot couple, though."

"Oh we did. Before and during my transition. That linebacker was dying to get us both in bed."

As Gemma talked, she started rubbing her leg against my cock. With the same motion, she was gently humping my leg. I kissed her, softly at first. Then we couldn't stop from making out passionately. I rolled on top of her and between her legs, our cocks touching.

And that's when Michelle walked in.

To be fair, she did one of those "knocking while opening the door" moves but she basically walked in on us still wearing her pajamas. Luckily we were also still in our underwear.

"Hey Paul—whoa, sorry sorry sorry!" Michelle covered her eyes and started backing out.

Gemma stopped her. "Michelle! It's fine, come in. We were just waking up."

"Oh my god. I saw Mark on his way to grab coffee and he said to just go in..."

"Yep, that sounds like my bro. What a dick."

"I didn't realize you'd both, um, be here. I can come back later." Michelle's voice started to crack a little as she turned away.

Gemma rose up and grabbed Michelle's arm before she left. "Michelle, what's wrong?"

Michelle looked back at us. "I, I'm, it's just..." A tear started a trail down her left cheek.

"'Chelly!" Gemma pulled Michelle down into the bed between us and hugged her. Michelle didn't cry but she sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"You guys, I woke up this morning and Kelly was tied to the bed. She made up some bullshit story about you guys pranking her last night... what happened?"

We took turns telling our parts of the story. We told her that while my gay brother Mark was trying to knock her up, her girlfriend Kelly went into full dominant mode and concocted this group sex scheme to get me to have sex with Gemma. Of course she neglected to reveal that Gemma has a cock until it was in my mouth.

Michelle made a face and stared hard at the ceiling. "Classic Kelly. Everything she does is for her own entertainment... when it seems like she's being nice, you don't have to look too hard to find what's in it for her."

I was scared to go further. "Michelle... did you know what was happening between Kelly and I?"

"Yeah, she eventually told me. I guess she felt guilty or maybe just wanted to get back at me for 'cheating' on her. Even though it was her idea to have your brother try to get me pregnant."

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know how to stop it... Kelly had this power over me and—"

"I know." Michelle rolled towards me and hugged me tight with her whole body. Michelle was a great hugger but I was worried that my hard-on was going to poke a hole in her leg. "Paul, it's been the same with me. I can't resist her. I thought it was love but she does these things, I just don't know if I can keep putting up with it."

Gemma picked up the story and told about my brother walking in and Kelly's attempt to get me to have sex with my brother. Michelle shot up in the bed.

"This all happened in the guest room?"

"Yeah, why?"

Michelle shook her head. "Kelly has cameras hidden in that room. She tried to get me to cam with her but I drew the line."

My blood ran cold. There's a video somewhere of me with my dick in my brother's ass. Fuck.

Gemma looked pissed. "That fucking bitch. We have to get that video and do something that will make her think again before trying this shit..."

We made a plan right there and then. Michelle said she'd help us and she didn't care if Kelly found out. We had a group hug, all three of us still in bed in our underwear.

After Michelle left, I ran my hand up Gemma's leg to trace her hard cock.

"Still a little turned on by Michelle, I see", I teased Gemma.

She grabbed mine through my underwear and winked. "And you are as well. I think we have a little time to use this mutual appreciation to our advantage." Gemma moved in for a kiss and I didn't argue. She rolled me on my back and got herself between my legs and ground herself into me. I could tell what she wanted and I wanted it, too.

I pulled the t-shirt she borrowed from me over her head and threw it across the room. Then I pulled her panties down with her help and soon I could feel her naked cock on my leg while she almost ripped my underwear off. Gemma scooted up the bed until her cock was near my mouth.

I stared at it, just admiring for a second. It was like a perfect, straight rocket. A long, thick-enough shaft with a streamlined head at the end pointing right at me, urging me to take her inside. I licked gently the whole length and then swallowed her in. I used as much spit as I could, getting her nice and wet.

After a minute, Gemma moved down my body and positioned herself so her cock was almost touching my ass. She let a gob of spit drop down on to my balls and into my crack. She quickly dipped her head down and gave my asshole a few licks and pushed in with her tongue over and over until she was sure it was lubricated.

She realigned herself and then started easing in. My asshole was a pro now; Kelly and her strap-on had made sure of that. Even if my thing with her wasn't that healthy, it led me to Gemma.

Gemma knew how to fuck me. She was gentle until she didn't need to be and then tore into me like a tiger. My head was banging the headboard but I didn't care, it felt so good.

Gemma looked deep into my eyes while she fucked me and I stared back. She leaned down and we made out while she went faster and faster, nailing my prostate and making that feeling rise inside me. She put her hand around my neck and plunged her tongue in deeper, like she wanted all of herself inside me.

I came first, blowing all over our stomachs. I moaned into Gemma's neck and bit down on her shoulder. That pushed her over the edge and soon she was coming inside me, the first time that had ever happened.

I was so glad she was my first.

We lay together, my cum drying between us, her head on my shoulder. She stayed inside as long as she could.

"Next time I want you to come in my mouth."

Gemma looked up, excited. "Really?!?"

"Absolutely. I can't wait."

"Well you'll have to because it'll be a minute before I recover. Let's take a shower!"

That was music to my ears. The idea of showering with Gemma was pretty steamy even though I doubted I could get it up again soon. I just wanted more time getting to know her naked body before getting to work on our plan for revenge.

While I soaped her back, I told Gemma that I wasn't totally comfortable with the plan.

"Why not?"

"I guess for two reasons. It almost makes us as bad as her, for one."

"But she deserves it, yeah?"

"Yeah. It makes total sense but I still have a conscience. And the other thing is that it involves me doing things with her that, well, that I'd rather be doing with you. And only you."

I was soaping Gemma's ass when she turned around and looked at me funny.

"Don't tell me you're falling for me."

My heart sunk. I was so transparent and I had zero game. She'd already lost respect for me because I didn't know how to play it cool.

"Yeah. I mean, a little bit yeah."

"The feeling is mutual."

She was fucking with me, right after she'd fucked me. I loved it.

We kissed, our soapy wet chests, stomachs, and cocks pressed tight. This may have been one of the most romantic moments of my life.

She broke the kiss to say, "Look, I get it. If we'd known each other longer than one day I'd probably be more jealous. But you have unfinished business and I want to help you clear that shit off your plate. And I want to help Michelle get out of her bad situation before she feels stuck there."

I was wrong: I got it up again. Gemma was not only hot but also a really good person and it was turning me on.

"Hey Gemma."

"Yes, Paul?"

"I have a situation I'd like to stick somewhere..."

* * * *

I arrived at Kelly and Michelle's door at apartment 2F an hour later. I knocked and Kelly answered but tried to close the door right away.

"Kelly, wait. We need to talk."

"Fuck you."

"Hey, that's not fair. You pulled some serious shit—" I looked around and realized I was almost yelling in the hall of our apartment complex. Kelly opened the door.

"Whatever. Come in."

Kelly sat down on the couch and I sat across from her. The awkward silence hung there for a minute while I tried to calm down.

"Look, Kelly, maybe we both went too far last night. I mean, you do realize that you were pushing me way past consent?"

"Are you joking? You loved every minute! I did that all for you because I know the perv inside you."

I had to think about that. I did enjoy a lot of it but I was also uncomfortable and conflicted.

"I think that some of that is the part of yourself you want to see in me. I didn't enjoy every minute... I really struggled."

"What, struggled to get enough of Gemma's dick in your mouth?!? Give me a break."

"I struggled with you tricking me into sucking a cock. I didn't like that you pushed me into getting fucked by someone else. And trying to make me and my brother have sex was truly fucked up."

"I saw the look on your face, you enjoyed that, too."

There was her confession. I was facing away when Gemma put my dick inside Mark. The only way Kelly could have seen my face was if she had cameras in the room.

"Kelly, I know you have a thing for incest. How long had you been planning to make this happen? Was it on your mind when you started that scene in the guest room? Fuck, how stupid am I? Of course you knew Mark would walk in eventually..."

Kelly stood up, furious at the accusations. "If I knew, then you knew it, too! And you never said no."

I stayed seated and felt a calm come over me. "Yes, you're right that I have some responsibility. But you can't stand there and tell me you don't know the effect you have on people. You know you can control people, I'm sure I'm not the first you've dominated."

Kelly had a blank stare. She looked trapped.

"How do you know that?"

"You're too good at it."

A smile spread across her face for the first time today.

I continued, "Even as mad as I am at you now, I'd probably let you do anything you want to me."

Kelly's smile turned wicked. "Really?"

I just smiled and looked away, blushing.

"Slave, you need to be punished for rebelling against your mistress. Get into the guest room and take off your clothes."

This was moving faster than I could have imagined. I slow-walked into the guest room, now very aware that I'd be on camera.

"Hurry up, slave. Your mistress doesn't have all day."

"Yes, Mistress." I took off my clothes, stripping all the way down while Kelly stripped down to her panties. She plundered one of her magic drawers and found a collar, leash, and paddle.

I didn't like where this was going. We were a few minutes ahead of our plan and those minutes may be filled with a lot of pain for me.

Kelly collared me, attached the leash, and then pulled me to the bed. She lead me on to the bed on all fours like a dog.

"You've always been such a good slave so I won't take any skin off. But it does need to sting." On her last word, the paddle whipped down on my ass. It stung.

"Owwww! Fuck."

Kelly yanked the leash hard. "No complaints or it gets worse." Another hard spank landed and I tried to stifle my cry.

I focused on our plan. We didn't really know how this part would go but I knew it wouldn't be easy. Kelly hated not being in control so being tied up and left that way was maybe the second worst thing we could do to her.

The smacks kept landing. My ass got very raw and sore and then started to lose some feeling. It seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes before it stopped.

Kelly left the room and I could feel a draft on my raw ass. She returned a minute later with a tube of moisturizer and applied it gently to my ass. Her gentleness and care was rare and I started to get turned on despite not wanting to.

She started to lick my ass and I knew where this would lead. It felt good, though, as did her hand starting to stroke my cock. Being on all fours made me feel so vulnerable with Kelly and all I could think is that I wished it was Gemma back there.

Kelly stopped tonguing my ass and I saw her walk over to the dresser and get the large strap-on from last night and a bottle of lube. It just hit me how tidy the room was considering the chaos of last night. I wondered if Kelly cleaned up herself or made Michelle do it.

Behind me I heard the bottle squirt and some squishing sounds as the dildo was lubricated. Usually Kelly would prepare me more slowly but I think she wanted this to hurt.

I liked ass-play but I wasn't really into pain. This dildo was noticeably thicker than Gemma's cock and every small push was a struggle not to break down screaming and crying.

"Does that hurt, slave?"

"N-n-n-n-no, Mistress."

"That's what I thought."

Kelly was enjoying this. She shoved another inch into me and I screamed and tried to crawl away. She had a firm grip on the leash and I could only squirm, impaled on her cock.

Thank god the cavalry arrived before it got worse.

Gemma and Heidi burst into the room and tackled Kelly off of me, taking her to the ground. Gemma sat on Kelly while Heidi did the honors of starting to tie her up again.

"Slave Heidi!"

"Sorry, Master, but I'm a free woman now."

Kelly was gagged to stop any more outbursts. After I awkwardly limped off the bed, Gemma and Heidi pulled Kelly over to where I had just been. Gemma sat on Kelly while Heidi tied her hands and feet to the bed, laying her out spread-eagle. Kelly thrashed around, afraid of her newly vulnerable position.

Heidi supervised our prisoner while Gemma came over to check on me. She could tell how much I must be hurting.

"I think butt stuff is off the menu for maybe a week", I whispered to Gemma.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek and replied, "Not for my butt. That's all yours whenever you want it. Now are you ready to go through with this?"

I stepped forward and waved Heidi back.

"Kelly, we know you recorded us last night. There are cameras in this room and we need to know how to destroy the files."

Kelly was gagged but was playing it cool. I know that inside she was trying to figure out how we would know. The next thing she'd be wondering is how did Gemma and Heidi get into the apartment after she locked the door.

Both answers lead to Michelle.

"Are you ready to talk about this?"

Kelly nodded slowly, her brain still processing. Heidi removed the gag.

"That footage is for my private collection and will never be seen by anyone else."

I folded my arms, officially pissed now. "Kelly, after all the shit you've pulled, you are the number one person we DON'T WANT TO WATCH THAT VIDEO."

"Then what's your 'or else'? I don't see any of you actually hurting me so what's your threat?"

Kelly thought she was calling our bluff but it was time she knew what we were planning. I nodded to Gemma who was still by my side. She moved down to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth.

Heidi climbed on top of Kelly and carefully unstrapped her huge dildo. She sprung off the bed and went digging in the drawers, opening one after another until she found what she needed.

Gemma was a fantastic cocksucker but seeing Heidi reveal a long, shiny knife and threaten Kelly with it got me all the way hard. Kelly's eyes went wide. "Heidi, what the fuck are—"

She didn't finish before the knife came down and stopped right before cutting open her stomach. Heidi grabbed the waistband of Kelly's panties and sliced them apart, cutting the underwear off in deft motions.

Completely naked now, Kelly saw her future. Her leg were spread and now Heidi's mouth was between them, licking her, preparing her. My cock was ready, Gemma still lovingly working me in her mouth. Kelly had never been fucked by a man, by a real cock, but tonight was the night.

"You son-of-a-bitch. You wouldn't dare."

"You can't go to the police, Kelly. There are too many witnesses who will testify that you raped me and the recording will support that. Even your own girlfriend will say you're abusive."

Shock took over Kelly's face, not the shock you see bad actors plaster on their faces but true shock. Her jaw was slightly slack and her eyes dead.

"Here's what you should do: don't give us the files. I've been waiting for months to fuck you and this is my excuse. Just like getting Michelle to fuck my brother was your excuse to cheat on her."


Kelly was checked out, she had nothing to say and just let her head fall to the side. She was going to let it happen.

I looked down at Gemma, unsure. The plan was always to threaten and we were sure she'd give in if she saw we meant business. But we also said we'd go through with it if we had to. Gemma pulled off my cock as Heidi stepped away from the bed.

"Do it."

I closed my eyes. This was wrong, it was too Old Testament, eye-for-an-eye shit. I stepped forward and got on the bed, my cock now inches from Kelly's pussy. She was still unresponsive, her face registering mild disgust.

I really had wanted to fuck Kelly since the first time I'd seen her but now I couldn't.

"I can't do this", I said, looking over at Gemma.

'You don't have to because I'm going to", came a male voice across the room.

Mark was standing in the doorway with Alejandro behind him.

"Deja vu, kids. But everyone is in different positions this time..." Mark started taking off his clothes and Alejandro followed. I backed away from Kelly and got off the bed. It was still weird to be in the same room with my brother naked.

Kelly perked up, realizing things had shifted in the room.

"You again? What, you're going to fuck ME? Your faggot ass can't even fuck my girlfriend right and get her knocked up."

This really got Mark going. He shoved me aside and climbed on the bed. Alejandro lined up behind him.

"Go home, Paul. You're not part of this."

Gemma took my arm and started to pull me towards the door. My eyes couldn't be peeled away, though, as Alejandro bit down on Mark's shoulder and started rubbing himself up and down on Mark's ass. He reached around to play with Mark's hardening cock.

Without losing contact with Alejandro, Mark leaned forward and grabbed the gag laying next to Kelly.

"You piece of shit I want my fucking money back you defective—"

jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers
12