Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gag went over her mouth but her yelling continued, muffled.

"Don't worry, Kelly, you'll get what's coming to you." Mark's beautiful cock was hard now and lined up with Kelly's wet pussy. She tried to thrash out of the way but her legs were tied with almost zero slack.

Mark laid his body on her and pinned her down. Alejandro still had his hand on Mark's cock and helped guide him in to Kelly's welcoming pussy, the only part of her that welcomed this. Alejandro spit on his hand and lubed up Mark's ass and started easing into him at the same time.

I always wished I could have seen it when Mark fucked Michelle with Kelly's strap-on inside him but this was just as good. I had mixed feelings about what we were doing but this threesome was undeniably hot.

Heidi stood there with arms crossed and seemingly no interest in leaving the room. We looked at her and she just said, "You think I'm going to pass up seeing my slavemaster raped? Hell no."

Gemma and I left the room, closing the door behind us. We got dressed quietly. The living room was empty but we found Michelle in the main bedroom. She was packing her stuff.

Michelle ran over to us as we entered and gave us one of her patented warm hugs. "Thanks you guys. I needed a way out."

Gemma held her tighter. "Chelly, I had no idea it was bad. You two seemed so good."

"It was good, most of the time. I didn't realize that things were getting ugly until the past few months. She became more manipulative and was drinking a lot and getting mean... I only knew it was over when I found her tied up this morning, trying to make weird excuses."

I was worried about Michelle. I'd never had a relationship as long as theirs and I didn't know what it's like dealing with that fallout. "Where will you go? You're welcome to stay with us, but, uhhhhh..."

Michelle laughed. "Yeah, a little too close for comfort."

Gemma said, "You have to stay with me. I have plenty of room and you're welcome for as long as you need."

Michelle smiled. "Thanks, babe. I'd normally say I don't want to put you out but I need a friendly face right now. Hey... one silver lining: I found Kelly's laptop where all the guest room video streams to."

Michelle opened up the laptop and clicked on an app in the taskbar to bring up a four-quadrant video feed. No sooner had she opened it than we heard a scream from the guest room. We all froze and listened, watching the night vision video of two moving bodies.

It happened again, a moan of pleasure. We looked at each other and Michelle was the first to speak up.

"Oh I have to fucking see this in person."

Michelle led us into the hall and then threw open the door to the guest room to see the bizarre vision of a recently gold star lesbian getting dicked by a gay man and loving it. Adding to the weirdness was that Alejandro had left the bed and was getting blown by Heidi in the chair.

He spoke up when we burst in. "Hey guyyyyys. Hottest hate fuck you've ever seen or what?"

Kelly looked over at Michelle but was too far gone to even telegraph an apology with her expression. She just closed her eyes and kept moaning, getting closer and closer to cumming. My brother was pounding for all he was worth and kissing Kelly's neck and even sucking on her petite breasts.

"Hey bro. So you're fucking one of those lesbos down the hall?"

I don't get many good one-liners off but the room bust up in laughter. Even my brother lost his concentration for a sec.

"Hell yeah, bro. Watch this!"

He pulled out of Kelly and flipped her over, pulling her up on all fours. He eased himself back in and started fucking her viciously. He smacked her ass so hard I could see a handprint. It was really beautiful seeing these two go at it; one was a gorgeous gay boy and the other was a tomboyish lesbian and they were both long and lean and looked like models.

I was actually getting super turned on watching this whole scene. I felt Gemma behind me, snaking her hand around my hip and towards my crotch. She said too quietly for anyone else to hear, "I think your apartment is empty. Want to go... fill it up?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

Next: The epilogue of Paul, Gemma, Michelle, Mark and Kelly's story... plus an unforgettable bachelor's party.

12