Our Ladies of the Endless Dark

Info
FFF4M pseudo-historical, cosmic horror with sexy nuns!
485 words
4.49
5.3k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark, cold and stormy, come dear traveler, you can't stay out here in this horrid weather. Our convent is a sanctuary for you. We Ladies of the Endless Dark will take VERY good care of you. We have a warm fire, food and beer and we will keep you company. The BEST kind of company, don't be scared! (Or maybe just a little bit...)

CAST:
🙏 Sister Lachryma = Resident Madame
The eldest of the three. Forceful when dealing with her sisters. The mistress of lore and ritual.

🙏 Sister Suspiria = Original Seeker
The youngest of the three and the most eager to be fucked. Inexperienced but completely devoted to her faith.

🙏 Sister Tenebraea = She wears Shadows
Blind, the leader of the Abbey/Coven, the most powerful of the three and the one with the most understanding of the Void.

T - We can tell that you mean us no harm. As I said above…this is a sanctuary.

L - In fact, to tell the utmost truth, we are a sanctuary as well.

S - I do not wish to affront your morals, stranger. But we are forbidden from...resisting.

T - Sister Suspiria is young, traveller. She is still a bit shy and coy. We are prohibited from opposing any attempt from others to use our bodies for their pleasure.

L - Is it so strange? Does not the Good Book tell one to turn the other cheek should one be struck? It is just so. If you push one of us down, we shall part our legs for you. Like our abbey, we have removed our doors. We belong to the world and exist to be debased by it.
-----------------------------------------------
✍️ This is a script fill of a piece written by the ever incredible LateStageInfernalism.

Please give all the love to my fellow creators too, they deserve the recognition for being insanely talented, amazing humans!

⚠️ TW: Aside from the rough content, please note that there are Tinnitus sound effects used in two scenes, so if you are sensitive or that might be a trigger for you, please be mindful of that.

THIS AUDIO IS BEST ENJOYED WITH HEAPHONES!
--------------------------------

Editing and sound design by She_wears_Shadows.
All sfx either found on freesound.org or from my own library / provided by performers.
Background tracks, all licensed CC, either found on Pixabay or FreeMusicArchive:

The Wanderer- by OB-LIX
Lauliku Lapsili – by siniusproductions
Dark Ambient– TheoJT
Apocalypse Choir – by Lisa Hammer
Night Terror – by Lisa Hammer
Like an End – by MUWN
Ambient Horror Sounds – by Kirk Osamayo

⚠️ Disclaimer: All characters depicted in this fantasy audio are fictional and consenting adults. Written by an adult, performed by adults, and only to be listened to by adults. It is expressly forbidden to repost, download, upload, clip or share anywhere without prior permission.

--:--
--:--
1.0
She_wears_Shadows
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
SamalanderSamalander6 months ago

★★★★★★

Superb! A wonderfully entertaining audial stage performance of exceptional quality.

Gratitude and congratulations to you all for bringing together this masterpiece...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A perfect cosmic horror for Halloween.

Gorgeously acted and edited.

Share this

Similar Stories

I Thought You Ordered The Vanilla? You want to get a little rough with the new escort?in Audio
The Proxy Ch. 01 Women serve specific roles in a secondary world.in Novels and Novellas
Sisters of the Mists Ch. 01 Strange, frightening dreams send Danica into new adventures.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Hot Weekend Kara was eagerly anticipating her husband's return...in Loving Wives
Plundered by Savages BDSM Sci-Fi Horror.in Erotic Horror
More Stories