The Proxy Ch. 01

Story Info
Women serve specific roles in a secondary world.
2.5k words
4.4
3.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter one of something new for me. It's a spiritual cousin to my "Enmity of States" story that kind of fizzled. This is set on a modern secondary world where women are clearly secondary citizens. Our protagonist, Eva, has decided to become a Proxy to a powerful lord. I hope you enjoy. There's not a lot of sex in this first one, but that'll get better. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Chapter One

NOW

Eva sat in the back seat of the dark sedan, shifting in her seat, adjusting the short skirt under her for what had to have been the hundredth time. She ran a hand over the leather seats as she turned to look out the window at the woods that lined the road. Snow covered the ground and the barren trees looked like claws reaching into the gray sky. Without thinking, she frowned.

"No frowning," Madam Chanel said. "And no pouting."

"Of course, madam," Eva said automatically.

"You should be enthralled," Madam Chanel said. "Lord Steineld asked for you personally."

"I am," Eva said, her brown eyes looking back at her handler. The woman wasn't that much older than her, but the way she carried herself made her seem that much older. Her black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Behind a pair of black glasses, she looked at Eva with dark eyes that were almost black. She pursed her full lips as Eva looked at her. "I just don't like the cold."

"I forget where you are from," Madam Chanel said.

"The Northern Provinces," Eva said. She missed her warm home. She missed her family. But she had to push those thoughts from her mind. She had signed up for this and working as a proxy for House Steineld was a prestigious position to say the least.

"Ah, yes, that's right," Madam Chanel said, inspecting the hem of her short skirt. "The Midlands are quite temperate in the summer."

"So I have heard," Eva said. She'd spent hours in the archives reading all she could about The Midlands when she found out about Lord Steineld's request for her to join his household.

"You'll have plenty of pool time at Lord Steineld's estate," Madam Chanel said. "His pool is one of the finest I've ever seen. And if I remember correctly, he has a chateau along the Gold Coast."

Eva said nothing in response, she just turned to look back out the window at the forest that felt like it was closing in around her.

"The green was an excellent choice," Madam Chanel said. Eva looked down at the short skirt suit she had chosen to wear.

"Green and blue are the house's colors," Eva said.

"Yes they are."

She had chosen the skirt and jacket set deliberately along with the green and blue lacy bra and panty set she wore underneath. She shifted and rubbed her legs together as the car curved up a hill, stopping at a checkpoint on the road. She couldn't quite make out the conversation between the guard and the driver but it sounded collegial enough. The car kicked into gear again and slowly made its way up the hillside towards the manor.

A great stone wall rose from the woods and the road stopped at a massive gate. A half a dozen guards in long dark green coats stood around, motioning for the car to approach. Passing through the gate, one of the guards stopped them while several of his mates inspected the car, looking underneath and in the trunk. One looked at her, his eyes lingering for a long moment before he said something she couldn't hear to one of the other guards. She turned away. The head guard seemed satisfied and motioned for the car to enter the complex.

They crossed through a frozen courtyard and passed by a huge fountain with a marble statue in the middle of it. Eva strained forward to see the statue of Gregor Steineld looming over the car. She wondered if the Steinelds resembled the stern faced warrior of old. She'd seen pictures of Lord Steineld and didn't think he resembled the statue at all, though she supposed his son Derek did. She felt her stomach flutter as she thought about the lordling that she would be serving.

Derek Steineld was recently wed to one of Lord Greenweld's daughters, a cute little thing named Leana. Eva was still trying to figure out why she had been summoned. It made no sense.

"You're furrowing your brow again," Madam Chanel said.

"I was just thinking," Eva said.

"About what?" Madam Chanel said.

"About Lord Derek's lady wife," Eva answered honestly. Now Madam Chanel frowned.

"Why would you think about that?" she said. "We serve many roles as proxy. There could be any number of reasons why you've been selected by Lord Steineld but you should be grateful for the opportunity. I believe your stipend is generous enough, don't you?"

Eva felt the heat in her cheeks. She hadn't really thought about the stipend but knew that it would help her family. Madam Chanel stared at her, waiting for a response. Eva nodded but said nothing. Madam Chanel smiled as she sat back in her seat.

The car drove through another wall and another checkpoint before crossing into the grounds proper. Lawns covered in snow stretched as far as she could see and the manor sat back a half mile down the road. She couldn't help but gape at the manor. It was an enormous structure of dark stone. Three stories stretched out into two arms that curved around a huge courtyard that had been cleared of all the snow. The car drove around the circle and took a small ramp down beneath the house. Eva looked over to Madam Chanel.

"A lower garage," she smiled, "for your comfort."

A smile tugged at the corner of Eva's mouth.

The car pulled into a well lit underground chamber. A dozen guards in ceremonial uniforms and long pole arms of some design stood in two perfect lines of six. They came to a stiff-backed attention as the car came to a stop. There were several men in dark suits who stepped forward toward the car. One moved to open the door and Madam Chanel took a hand that was offered to her, stepping from the car in one graceful movement. Eva followed her lead when a huge hand reached in for her. She stood up, smoothing out her dress, and looked up to see a huge man standing before her. He was ugly with a huge bulbous nose and a scar running across his face and left eye. He tried to smile at her but instead leered at her. She took a deep breath in but maintained a calm face.

"Good afternoon," he said in a refined, sonorous voice.

"Hello, Bryson," Madam Chanel said.

"Hello, Chanel," the man named Bryson said, offering a meaty arm to the chaperone. Madam Chanel took his arm and allowed herself to be led down a long corridor. Eva fell in behind them followed by the other men in suits. She could feel their eyes on her and fought the urge to pull down her skirt. Even after all her training, she still felt self-conscious about the way she was forced to dress.

The big man, Bryson, and Madam Chanel engaged in small talk that Eva could barely follow. They spoke like old friends that hadn't seen one another in a long time. It seemed such a foreign concept to her, the vaunted chaperone Madam Chanel being friends with anyone, let alone a brute like this one. It made no sense. Eva tried not to think about it, instead trying to concentrate on just taking one step in front of the other on her way to wherever they were being brought.

The corridor split off into three other hallways. The other suited men disappeared down the two hallways to the left while Bryson led them down the one to the right. Madam Chanel and Bryson grew quiet and the only sound that followed them was the echoing sound of their heels on the stone floor. The hallway ended in a large antechamber with seven doors on the opposite wall. Several other hallways and corridors led into the antechamber but at the moment it was empty except for them. Bryson separated from Madam Chanel and punched in some numbers onto a keypad next to the center elevator.

"These lead to the crypts and the dungeons," Madam Chanel explained in a hushed voice as she motioned to the ones on the left. "And those are for servants." She said of the ones to the right.

"The one in the middle?"

"Leads directly to Lord Steineld's study," Madam Chanel said. "We're to be brought directly to his lordship before you are to be presented to Lord Derek. He always likes to meet the Proxies first."

"Proxies?" Eva asked, arching an eyebrow and emphasizing the s.

"Lord Steineld has several Proxies in his service," Madam Chanel whispered. "Several for himself and he does have an older, unwed son as well."

That surprised her. She knew that many lords kept multiple Proxies but nothing she read about Steineld suggested it.

The elevator door opened, revealing an opulent elevator of paneled walls and gilded scrollwork. Bryson motioned for them to follow him. The elevator hummed as it rose. No one said a word, Eva was lost in her thoughts. She was eager to meet the man she would be serving, more importantly, the younger son she'd be working for or with. Even now, after all her training she didn't know how it worked. The elevator binged and the doors opened to an antechamber where two guards stood by the door. They nodded at Bryson as he opened the door, Madam Chanel and Eva followed.

The room was huge. Bryson had called it a study but nothing about it made Eva think of studying. The dark paneled walls were covered from floor to ceiling with trophies of every size and shape. Wild beasts snarled at her from all sides. Swords, axes, hammers and guns hung where animal heads didn't. Where there wasn't a stag's head or snarling boar's maw there was a stuffed white and gray bird of prey or the horned head of a massive buck. At the back of the long room was a large desk, as huge and massive as any of the animals on the wall. On either side of the desk were two perfectly preserved black and gray cave lions standing vigil. They were so well done that at first Eva thought they were alive. And behind the desk stood the most dangerous predator in the entire room, Lord Edwyn Steineld.

A massive man with a black and white beard, he wore a smartly cut suit of dark gray with a green and blue tie. Lord Edwyn watched the two women cross the distance, their heels muffled by the rich carpeting beneath them. Displayed directly behind him, secured in a glass case, was the ancient family sword of his house. Eva's eyes went from the man to the sword then back to the man. It was just like him, a huge, brutal weapon that left little to the imagination.

"Good morning, ladies," his voice boomed. Madam Chanel smiled. "It is always good to see you Madam Chanel."

"My lord," she bowed, the slate gray dress suit showing off her 36-27-36 frame. Her 32B tits pushed against the camisole top she wore. He took a long look and smiled at her. She motioned to Eva, "May I present Eva."

"Hello Eva," he said, his eyes looking up at the 32D tits that pressed against her blouse. He took in every inch of her 32-24-34 body. Eva stood proudly before the lord. She had worked hard on her body.

"My lord," she said, bowing.

"You trained her?"

"I did," Madam Chanel said. Eva glanced over to her. He hoped the lord didn't notice.

"I see," he said. He turned back to Eva. "Do you understand your role here?"

"Yes, my lord."

"Madam Chanel, remove your garments."

"As you wish, my lord," she said, standing and slowly removing each article of clothing. Lord Edwyn watched her smiling.

Madam Chanel stood in the middle of the room, naked except for her thigh-high black stockings. Her dark eyes never left Lord Steineld's except to fold the clothes and leave them on the floor in a neat pile.

"Kneel."

She did as she was commanded. Eva didn't turn away. She knew what was happening here and could hear Madam Chanel's voice in her head telling her to watch and learn.

Lord Steineld removed his massive cock from his trousers. Eva stared at it, not sure that she would be able handle something that big. But Madam Chanel didn't hesitate, she took the entirety of it into her mouth, stretching more than Eva thought possible. Madam Chanel sucked back and moved the cock in and out of her mouth, slurping up her saliva as it covered his cock. She licked and suckled the head, smacking the cock against her tongue. Lord Steineld closed his eyes and moaned, "Yes."

Eva watched raptly as her mistress pleasured the lord

She fondled his balls as she attacked his cock with her mouth, varying the pace as she jerked the cock at the same time. Lord Steineld put his powerful hands into her hair. He held her still and began to fuck her face. Madam Chanel's eyes rolled into the back of his head as she gagged on the massive cock.

"Guh! Guh! Guh!"

He lifted her by her hair. Saliva covered her chin and a tiny squeal escaped her lips as he dragged her to the desk, bending her over so he could take her from behind. She moaned as he fingered her, spit still covering her chin as she looked over to Eva, who looked up and made eye contact with Lord Steineld as he entered her. Eva looked back down and saw Madam Chanel's eyes widen slightly as he slid it all the way in. At first she panted as he moved in and out of her. He moved faster and harder each time, pulling her arms back as he did. Her tits moved in perfect rhythm with the pounding she was taking. The pants turned to high pitched squeals giving way to a louder and louder, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Steineld made eye contact with Eva as he fucked her mentor and teacher on his desk like she was just some convent house whore. Madam Chanel seemed to be enjoying it, writhing as the man pounded her. He pulled her hair hard and slammed his cock in one last time with a loud grunt. He pulled out, tucking his cock back into his pants. Madam Chanel stayed where she was, making sure that he was done before collecting herself and getting up and returning to her position next to Eva.

Steineld said nothing for a long time before finally looking back to Eva.

"Do you understand your role here?"

"I do, my lord."