All Comments on 'Our Last Summer'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Another HOT story from start to finish! Your detail and description is excellent and can keep me hard and horny. Thanks for the fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"bated"

"bated" not "baited" breath. Unless she's been eating worms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

So hot !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad...but not great

It could have been much better if it had been proof-read. There were too many spelling mistakes for me to finish. Great plot....just needs some spelling corrected.

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
too good for spelling to matter

was so engrossed in the story i didnt notice any typos. i loved the long slow build up to the first session, and the brother's reluctance prior to the second. please do concentrate on your spelling and grammar because this story is too good to lose rating points on these technicalities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who care about the spelling when the story is this good

Whilst there are some spelling errors, I did not care one bit. The story was sooooo good that you would not pay any attention to errors. I want to a sequel. Would love the dad or grandpa to get involved!

Mark737Mark737almost 12 years ago
Typos? What typos?

I didn't notice the typos until it was pointed out to me by a previous comment,.Guess I was too wrapped up in the story to notice. I think Todd was a little over endowed for his age. But it was still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What spelling errors?

I'm used to proof reading, and if there were any spelling errors, I didn't see them the first time through. Either it's been corrected, or you made errors in your thoughts of correct spelling commenter. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HAHA!

The reason you mindless bots didn't see any typos or spelling errors is because most of you are illiterate dumbfucks that praise even the worst stories on here.

Dumbasses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-HAHA

Are you saying you're smarter than the average bear. Wonder why you are here reading a story that doesn't meet your standards. Now I know why the Anonymous are always being attacked on this site. Nobody likes a smart ass, especially one on a porn site. HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved it!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story. More please

imurddyimurddyalmost 12 years ago
point of contention

Yes, there are spelling errors, yes, they were minor, and yes, some people live by the Charlie Brown motto; those who cannot do, teach. Some of the errors were just typos; see, instead of seen, shimming, in place of shimmying. Do try to get an editor, because spell check won't find those errors, because they are actual words, for instance, shimming means to wedge a sliver of wood between two others so as to fill the gap. But guys, don't sit htere and tell me that the one mistake in this comment caused you not to reed the rest of it. This isn't English 101, and if you read professional books or magazines you'll find errors. You going to stop reading a b ook you paid for, just because an imperfect person discovered that the publisher, editor and author were inperfect, too? You should stop being an asshole, or at least be brave enough to put your name out there, cowards!

imurddyimurddyalmost 12 years ago
btw

I gave it a five, in spite of the errors, because it was smokin hot!

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Spelling?

OK some spelling and grammar errors are present. Who gives a fuck? I've seen and read many stories that were actually difficult to read because of spelling alone. I know the value of having everything 100% complete and accurate. What I don't know is why every author must have everything exactly correct. I mean to say, this is a site for free porn! I guess the anonymous comments are from those folks that must have every free thing given perfect. Demanding an author to give free perfection is a little off. I do encourage authors to give their best by striving to put the finishing touches on their stories.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spelling...Schmelling! I Kept Reading Anyway! *G*

I will proofread for you *l* j/k...but it was a GREAT read *S* Keep writing! and PROOF READING! *winks*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story.

I have been visiting this site for two years and have not made a comment on any stories but I felt the need to just say; Well done!

P.S: Reading this story on a rainy night somehow just felt right..Try it! Lol

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
awesome

you would make even the god of erotic lust horny with your writings keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
do it right or not at all

enough said

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
Great read

I am going to read your next chapter now. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

holy shit by far the best incest story i've read keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved the story! I didn't notice the typos, I was too busy being pissed at the brothe for acting like a girl for half the story! Argh!! Sis wore the pants while he slipped on the panties! Hehehe ;)

....a brother passing up on free blowjobs?! What planet is THAT on? Lol. Oh yeah, planet fiction ;). I loved the story as a whole, though it does get tiring seeing the brother written like that in so many stories :/

Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Give me a break

I know, the size is necessary for the story in this case, but I get so f...ing tired of stories with characters, male and female, who are huge. I read the entire story, which are usually won't do, but I won't read the other parts, and I won't vote on any story I can't give a five because I know how that affects your score, but just once, try writing a story about a guy exchanges and a girl with B cups.

Brian6588Brian6588about 6 years ago
Story

Eye didn't sea anyting wrung! Eye will help poof Reed two. Lol great story. Ignore the anonymous comments who have never written a story.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
love this story

pretty sexy. 5 stars. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Golly...

...big boobs and a huge dick...really original.

Also...kind of cringey how he kept saying no and she wouldn't leave.

Minus one star for each offense.

Well written 'sex' parts though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3532 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES