Our Little Secret Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel decided Mr. Hyde would have to wait to another night, because Dr. Jekyll just might get lucky tonight. Joel decided to rent a car – showing up at a senator's residence in Uber just didn't sound right. He phoned the airport car rental companies, and found a Lexus for $150 per day. That would do. They offered to deliver it to his hotel, which sounded fine. He met the car rental clerk in the hotel lobby, and signed all the papers and handed him his Joel Winkman credit card, because Douglas Eves didn't have one yet.

Joel went to the bar. There was a Mets / Giants game on the big screen. Giants were ahead 3-0 in the fifth inning. Joel had a beer while he played some video games on his phone to kill time. The Mets never mounted a comeback, and Joel left when the game ended at ten o'clock. He took the elevator up to his room, and pocketed his little travel kit, hoping for the best tonight. He found the Lexus in the hotel parking lot using the FOB to make the door lock beeping noise. Joel programmed the Senator's address into the GPS. It said it would take twenty-five minutes to get there. He counted on thirty-five, which meant he would still be early if he left right then. Might as well wait there, he figured, and pulled the Lexus out of the parking spot.

He arrived at a quarter to eleven. Security was tight, and he couldn't get close to the mansion. An armed guard asked his business. Joel explained he was picking someone up at eleven – Jenny Riverton. The guard radioed to his operations center, who confirmed Jenny was on the invite list, and that allowed Joel to drive forward to the next checkpoint, where he was challenged again, and this time told to park along a side road, and walk to the residence.

All in all, it was a good thing he arrived fifteen minutes early, because it was nearly eleven by the time he walked up to the front door, after parking the car and then being wanded and searched. Jenny was waiting outside the front door at the top of the stairs with someone. They were talking. She saw Joel approach and smiled. "Here he is now," she said to her companion.

Jenny was wearing a gorgeous knee-length royal blue chiffon dress with a blue neck strap. It had a matching fabric belt with an off-center bow in the front. The layered fabrics fluttered in the gentle breeze, causing the dress to flare at the bottom slightly.

"Joel," Jenny called as he climbed the twenty foot wide exterior steps to the house, "this is Don McLean, Don, Joel Winkman," she gestured back and forth.

"Miss American Pie," Joel extended his hand with a smile.

Don shook it firmly. "I'm more predisposed to Vincent, myself," he smiled back.

Joel looked high over his head as he took his hand back. "Starry starry night it is," he said, catching one or two stars in the urban sky. Jenny looked back and forth between the two men with confused annoyance. It was obviously a private joke, and yet they only just met.

"Uh, anyway," Jenny shook her head, "Don is from Google."

"I wish I had your maps to get here," Joel complained. "Whatever is in my car doesn't know left from right."

"Ah," Don nodded knowingly. "Apple." Both men laughed while Jenny looked more annoyed and confused. "What do you do, Joel?"

"I'm a private investor," Joel answered without hesitation. Jenny's face switched from confused to surprised.

"Stocks, bonds, mutuals?"

"No," Joel shook his head. "I track individual firms, evaluate them, and if I like them, I invest other people's money in them. My own too, of course. It keeps me honest."

"We should talk," Don said. "Do you have a card?"

"Sorry," Joel held out his palms, "I'm just the chauffer tonight."

"Here's mine," Don offered his card. "Send me an email with your coordinates, and we'll set something up." Jenny beamed with sympathetic excitement.

"Will do," Joel nodded. When I get an email address, that is. "You're in Mountain View?" he asked without looking at the card.

"Yeah," Don nodded. "Jenny's coming down for a talk," and then he turned to her, "or at least I hope you are."

"Oh, yes!" Jenny assured with too much exuberance.

"Come with her," Don offered to Joel.

"We'll work something out," Joel offered noncommittally.

"Jenny," Don extended her hand to her, "it was a delight to meet you, and I hope to see you soon."

"Likewise," Jenny smiled. "See you soon."

"Good to meet you, Joel," Don held out his hand. "I saw you on the news about that plane. You kicked a few journalists' ass. Nice touch. I wish we could do that."

"That's exactly what American Airlines said," Joel smiled, which wasn't quite true. Lisa Buchannon said she nearly peed her pants when she heard Joel say the things he did. Joel was surprised at Don's remark, because no news clips he ever saw revealed Joel's pointed exchange with any of the journalists. Then again, Don's from Google. If it exists, he can find it. "It was great meeting you, Don" Joel offered. "I'll be in touch." Joel and Jenny walked down the front steps. When they reached the bottom, Jenny took his hand and squeezed it hard.

She walked with poise and composure as they walked off the grounds and approached his car under the watchful eye of over a dozen armed guards. "This yours?" she asked, pointing at the Lexus as he stepped toward to it.

"Yeah," Joel shrugged. "The Lamborghini's in the shop."

She pulled back on Joel's hand, forcing him to stop walking, and then Jenny turned into him. She put her hand behind his neck, pulled him close, closed her eyes, and kissed Joel hard on the lips for a long time. "Thank you for making me do this," she said whispered as she pulled away. "Now take me to my hotel where I can thank you properly." Boing!

In the car Jenny buzzed excitedly about the conference. For some reason, Jenny bubbled, the conference chair, Susan Wenderson, introduced herself and told Jenny there was a vacancy at her table for the reception dinner on Sunday night, and would Jenny like to join them. At first Jenny wasn't sure, but she thought she had nothing to lose, and before Jenny knew it, Susan was introducing Jenny to heavy hitters – vice presidents, directors, presidents of companies like Microsoft, Amazon, JPMorgan Chase, Exxon, and General Motors – all the while singing Jenny's praises.

She attended several informative seminars and sessions during the days. Late Monday afternoon, Susan invited Jenny to skip the prepaid dinner, and join her instead at the President's Council dinner – an invitation only affair for CEOs and presidents. Jenny felt like she was crashing a Hollywood wedding, but Susan kept introducing her to every president and CEO in the room, every one of which Susan knew on a first name basis. On Tuesday night Susan invited Jenny to attend the Adobe reception, also attended mostly by executives, and also by invitation only. And of course Jenny attended the Senator's private reception on Wednesday, where she met Don McLean, who invited her to a Google interview. It was her fourth interview request.

Jenny chattered excitedly for the twenty minute ride to her hotel. She continued her monolog in the elevator, the hallway, and into the room after she unlocked the door. "I really have to pee," she interrupted her own soliloquy, and squirreled into the bathroom behind the locked door.

Joel waited in her hotel room for at least five minutes. He picked up the hotel information booklet and started leafing through, half out of boredom, the other half in anxious anticipation. Finally the bathroom door opened, and Jenny stepped out still wearing her dress, but her shoes were off. Something else was different, but Joel couldn't place it.

She walked up to Joel silently. "I've been babbling about me, and I didn't ask how your week was," she asked.

"Actually," Joel said, "I had to go back to Boston. Some things came up. I just came back today."

"Why?" she asked with a tone of judgemental surprise.

"Well, I had a meeting in Boston I couldn't miss, and ..."

"No," Jenny interrupted. "Why did you come back? I could have flown back alone."

"Well, it just seemed wrong leaving you here without saying anything, so I came back."

"I'm not sure if I should be flattered or worried," she offered neutrally.

"Why would you be worried?"

"I don't know ... it seems odd behavior to come back just to take me back home when I'm a perfectly capable person."

"I've never pretended to be normal," Joel pointed out.

"No," she smiled warmly, "you certainly aren't that." She leaned forward, closed her eyes, and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around the puffy shells of her blue chiffon dress, and crushed them into Jenny's body as Joel embraced her tightly. Jenny moaned as she felt his arms take hold of her, and she ran her fingers through his hair.

Joel started rubbing his hand along her back, and accidentally tripped over the pull tab of her zipper at the top of her dress, and decided now or never. Joel pulled it down slowly, and Jenny moaned again as she continued kissing him. When her zipper was all the way down, Joel slipped his hand inside the back of her dress, and lovingly caressed her bare back. Jenny now started planting delicate kisses down his neck, and unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his bare chest each time another button surrendered to her charms.

Joel slipped his hand down her back, inside her dress, and was surprised to feel her bare ass beneath the dress, and then he realized what was different. Jenny was wearing stockings, or probably panty hose before, and after she came out of the bathroom, they and her underpants were gone. He cupped her bare ass in his hand, and Jenny opened his unbuttoned shirt wide, kissing both his nipples.

Jenny stepped back, and Joel let his hands slip out from the back of her dress. She lifted the entire dress upwards along her body, high enough to slip the neck strap over her head to the front, and then Jenny let the dress fall to the floor, and just like that, she was stark naked with her lovely breasts and full dark bush.

Her thick nipples were rigid. Joel leaned down and kissed them softly, and Jenny leaned her head back with another moan of delight. He delicately kissed her breasts all over, and Jenny reached both her hands down to his pants and unbuckled his belt. Then she unzipped his fly. The naked Jenny squatted down, pulled his pants to his knees, followed by his shorts, letting his rock solid cock spring toward her face. Jenny planted soft kisses down one side of his cock, and then the other.

"Take your shoes off," she whispered, and Joel stepped toe-to-heel to remove one shoe, and then the other. Jenny pulled his pants and underpants down to his ankles, and he stepped out of them one at a time while she pulled them off his legs, and pulled his socks off too. When Joel was naked, Jenny returned her attention to his long, hard cock, and she rubbed her left cheek down one side of his cock, and her right cheek down the other side.

He thought she was going to rub the first cheek again, but suddenly she opened her mouth, and took Joel in, and this time it was Joel's turn to close his eyes, let his head fall back, and moan with delightful anticipation. She sucked on his firm cock while he ran his fingers through her soft hair.

She pulled out and looked up at Joel. "Do you have any condoms?" she whispered.

Silently, he lifted his pants off the floor, and pulled out a string of four condoms from his pocket. "I'm pretty sure this is crossing the line into hanky panky," smiled Joel, holding his string of condoms. He was referring to the promise he made on the night he had spaghetti dinner at her place.

She looked at him holding the condoms. "Only four?" she raised her eyebrows with mock disappointment. Joel smiled, and tore one pack open, and pulled out the rubber. "Let me," she whispered, and took the prophylactic from him.

With the condom still in her hand, Jenny took him in her mouth again, and sucked him hard for half a minute. She pulled out, pinched the condom at the reservoir tip, placed it at the end of his eight inch love machine, and rolled the condom to the base.

She told Joel to lie on the bed, and she climbed on top. Jenny positioned herself over his vertical spear, and slowly lowered her body, guiding his cock with one hand. When the tip of his cock pressed against her waiting pussy, Jenny lowered herself gently, and she closed her eyes with delirious pleasure as she let Joel inside.

Jenny started rocking, making circular motions with her hips. Joel reached up and played with her swaying tits as Jenny settled into an unhurried love making rhythm.

After a minute of slow fucking, Jenny sped up, and the increased tempo triggered his balls to start climbing the orgasmic ladder. Joel reached his hands around her ass, and grabbed her cheeks, and lifted her as she raised her hips, adding additional upward thrust. As Jenny increased her pace again, Joel slipped one hand toward her crack, and found her rosebud. He pressed on it without going in, and Jenny moaned loudly as she started fucking him with purpose.

Joel's balls were building pressure. He watched her spectacular tits writhe and bounce over his face and he continued lifting up her ass with one finger over her anus. "Stick it in," she whispered, and Joel wiggled his middle finger up her asshole. Without lube it wasn't going far – just to his first knuckle – but just that little anal penetration prompted Jenny to grunt louder instead of moaning softly.

Jenny started riding him with abandon, and now Joel started moaning as he knew he was approaching the finish line. His moaning beckoned Jenny to ride him even harder. Joel's balls were about to burst, and his moaning turned into loud groans, and hearing his groans, Jenny started grunting loudly on each thrust.

At last Joel's balls unloaded, and he let out a long wail as wave after wave of hot jism pumped into her sheathed pussy. Jenny cried out loud on hearing his orgasm, and continued fucking him while his orgasmic convulsions continued. When his eruptions finally subsided, Joel relaxed and dropped his hands from her ass. Jenny bent forward without dismounting his still hard cock, and she rested on top of him, gently pressing her soft breasts upon his chest. Jenny planted delicate kisses on his closed eyelids before gently resting her head beside his. They held each other tightly in post coital lover's embrace, with him still inside her.

After maybe five minutes, Jenny pulled off of Joel's shrinking cock and rolled over, lying on her back beside him. He pulled off the condom, went to the bathroom, and flushed it down the toilet and washed his middle finger. She smiled at him when he returned. "Roll over," he said, and she rolled onto her tummy.

Joel straddled his knees over her, and sat on her ass. He leaned forward, and massaged her neck and shoulders. "Oh that feels so good!" she sighed as he pressed deep into her muscles. He moved down her back slowly, until he had to move off her ass, and then massage her buttocks as well. She commended him on his technique several times.

He told her to roll over again, and now she was on her back with her large breasts facing up. Joel gently parted her straight legs, and began massaging over the clit, slowly and softly at first. When she realized his goal, Jenny tightened her back and leg muscles, thrusting her hips up, and Joel started massaging her pussy with greater authority.

"Oh please!" she whispered as she felt her clit pressure rising. Joel increased the pressure over her clit and doubled the speed, and Jenny rewarded him with more encouragement. She balled her hands into tight fists as she felt herself near climax. The pale skin between her breasts grew red blotches as her breathing quickened. Jenny bent her head back, and moaned almost silently at first, and slowly the moan grew louder and louder until at last Jenny's hips rose off the bed and she bellowed out a long gusty growl as every fiber in her body clenched tight with orgasmic energy. She felt wave after wave fly out of her clitoris to her fingertips and toes. Her nose tingled and her eyes rolled back into her head, showing only white.

Joel gradually slowed down his erotic massage. She finally relaxed, and he stopped his erotic massage. Joel lay next to her. She rolled into him, and kissed him lovingly on the lips while she still panted from her climax. They lay together until they grew chilled, and they both slipped under the blankets and held each other tightly under the warmth of the bed clothes.

When Joel woke up in the morning, Jenny wasn't in bed. He heard noises from the bathroom. He guessed that's what woke him. He checked the clock. It was nearly nine. He realized he had a hard-on.

"Hey sunshine!" Jenny called, coming out of the bathroom. She wore a long sleeve white pullover shirt with horizontal blue stripes. The stripes created contour lines of her large breasts beneath.

She lay down in bed beside him, pulled the bed covers over her, and put her hand on his tummy. She let it drift downward, and wrapped her fingers around his morning glory. "My!" she cooed. "Someone is ready for more."

Without another word, she sat up on her knees, and hoisted her shirt up over her head, showing off her gorgeous tits. The naked Jenny dropped the shirt to the floor, and pulled the bed covers down, exposing his solid rocket booster. There was no teasing this time. She leaned over and took him into her mouth, and sucked hard while she brought her hand in to assist jerking his shaft.

While Jenny was on all fours, Joel reached beneath her and fondled her hanging tits. She continued her oral duties, and quickly Joel felt the fire burning. Now he moved his hand from her tits, and slipped it down her tummy, between her legs, and landed on her pussy. She widened her legs for him, and Joel found her fuck hole, and lightly pressed his middle finger in. It slipped in easily as Jenny's own juices were already working. As he finger fucked her, Joel's balls responded.

Jenny continued steadily – not too fast, not too slow – and Joel's balls slowly built up pressure. He quickened his finger fucking tempo, hoping that would prompt Jenny to hasten her rhythm, but she maintained her steady pace. The slow build-up was agonizing. It took ten minutes of Jenny's steady sucking and slow jerking before Joel felt his balls start to burst.

He rolled his head back and moaned as the first salvo launched into her mouth, and Jenny continued sucking and jerking steadily, drawing the next wave out, and the ones after that. Finally Joel unloaded his last shot into her loving mouth, and Jenny pulled back and swallowed it down. She lay down beside Joel and lightly traced figure eights on his bare chest with her fingertip.

After a few minutes of lightly caressing his chest, Jenny kissed Joel on his lips, then she stepped out of bed, and padded naked to the bathroom, and Joel heard the shower running. He got up, picked up his pants, and pulled out his phone. The following email from an hour earlier was waiting for him.

Mr. Winkman: In reference to the charges brought against Ms. Carroll, Ms. Wilson, and Ms. Danton, as we had hoped, the DA's office does not wish a lengthy trial for such relatively minor charges. We were successful in convincing the DA it was an all-or-nothing proposition, and they clearly understood that, thanks to your financial backing, there was no end to the lengths we were prepared go in order to defend the accused rights. It is my belief the DA was also under some political pressure to resolve this case quickly.

I can now share with you that we have reached a plea deal. Late yesterday the three defendants agreed to plead guilty to public disturbance, a minor misdemeanor conviction with a $50 fine. There is no criminal record, and there is no conviction of a sexual nature for any defendant. As part of the plea deal, all other charges will be permanently withdrawn. Our clients have expressed their satisfaction at this outcome. We are entering the plea arrangement into the court this afternoon, and we foresee no obstacles in its acceptance. You should be aware that this plea bargain will become public knowledge as soon as it is entered into the court.