Our Little Secret Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel's first instinct was to ask what the man wanted, but then he decided to treat him like as a member of the inferior race he was. "Fuck off!" Joel shouted at him with venom and fury, and Joel pushed the man's back into the wall behind him, and walked away. The man kept his distance after that, but every once in a while, Joel still caught him stalking Joel from afar.

Joel found a trio of girls – a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. They were all quite tall – at least five foot ten, although they were wearing heels. They were not together – Joel separated each one of them from the herd of hundreds. Joel established they were all sexually active, and they all were into anal.

Joel led the girls back to his hotel. Had he paid attention, he would have noticed his fair haired shadow was following on the street, from a distance. The girls were all wearing dance club clothing, which was short skirts and sleeveless tops – they turned heads as Joel entered the hotel lobby. Realizing the attention they were attracting, he discretely commanded them to take an elevator to the ninth floor, and wait for him there. He hung back as the girls crossed the lobby to the elevators while several onlookers watched with interest. As soon as their elevator door closed, Joel put down the newspaper he wasn't reading, and crossed the lobby and took the next elevator. The elevator opened on the ninth floor, and the three girls were waiting for him in the hallway. He ushered them back into the still open elevator, and when the doors closed with the girls inside the car, Joel pressed the button for the seventh floor, and descended two floors. Anyone watching the girls' elevator's progress from the lobby would have assumed they were somewhere on the ninth floor.

Joel shepherded the girls into his room – a free executive suite, of course. When he closed the door, he commanded them to strip. Jasmine was the brunette – more auburn. She had blue eyes and a long face. Her hair was full-bodied with lush curls that nestled down to her bounteous breasts, which were round, and hung apart on her chest. Her nipples were placed lower than usual, on the downward slope of the gentle curves of her bosom. She was trim and fit, and had a tightly cropped stripe above her bare pussy.

Natalie was the redhead. She had deep set green eyes, small high cheek bones, and a delicate face. Her lovely rust red hair also feathered to her large breasts with light waves, but no curls. Natalie's tits were slightly larger than Jasmine's, but exact opposite in nipple placement. Natalie's nipples were very high on her breast – well above the front edge of the perfectly round orbs. Being larger, they hung closer together, but did not touch.

Cassandra was a femme fatal dirty blonde with natural highlights. She looked fit and strong – she could be a fitness instructor – her arms and legs were supple and smooth. She had a way of looking right through you, as if she could see into your soul. Her long face and high, soft cheekbones, with gentle lips made Joel want to kiss her. Her breasts were smaller than the other two girls, but still good size, with nipples dead center. Cassandra and Natalie were both clean shaven.

Joel commanded the auburn Jasmine to stand up straight with her legs wide apart, clasp her hands behind her head, and to stay there without speaking. He retrieved his KY from his travel pack, and handed it to the blonde Cassandra. He told her to use the toilet, wash well, and then lube her own asshole. While Cassandra was in the washroom, he commanded the redhead Natalie to stand just to the side of Jasmine, and start spanking her bare pussy.

Jasmine started with tender finger flicks as Joel started undressing. His cock was already rising to the sight of Natalie's corporal punishment on Jasmine's womanhood. He told Natalie harder, and she started flicking her whole wrist, and Jasmine's whole body flinched on each strike, but she didn't move or cry. Harder, Joel commanded as he took his pants off, revealing his unapologetic bulge. Natalie still used just her wrist, but smacked her fingers smartly on Jasmine's pussy. Joel pushed off his underpants, showing off his eight inch pride. He walked to Jasmine, and fondled her breasts and suckled on her nipples while Natalie still smacked Jasmine's pussy.

Cassandra came out of the bathroom. Joel released Jasmine, and commanded her to go to the bathroom and do the same thing, and come out with her asshole lubed.

Joel commanded Natalie to assume the position – legs spread wide, hand behind her head. This time, he commanded Cassandra to slap Natalie's tits, alternating left and right. Like Natalie did, Cassandra started softly, gently tapping the sides of Natalie's orbs. Joel crouched down beside Natalie's wide spread legs, and touched his index and middle fingers together against her pussy. He commanded Cassandra to spank Natalie's tits harder, and as Natalie's tits started swaying side to side under Cassandra's light flogging, Joel pressed his two fingers deep into Natalie's fuck hole.

Joel double finger fucked Natalie while Cassandra continued her left-right alternating mammalian punishment, causing Natalie's red hair to flow and sway with the motion of her tits. Joel told Cassandra harder, and he heard the slaps on Natalie's tits grow louder. Joel's cock was aching for relief, but he knew patience brought its own reward.

Eventually, Jasmine stepped out of the bathroom, and Joel released Natalie, and sent her into the bathroom for her own anal preparation. Joel pulled a condom from his pants, held it in his hand, and lay on his back on the bed. He commanded the blonde Cassandra to suck him. She climbed onto the bed on all fours, and crawled into position, and lowered her face to his cock, and took him into her mouth. While Cassandra sucked him, he ordered Jasmine to finger fuck her friend while Joe's balls started warming to Casandra's oral stimulation. Taking in both ends, Casandra continued sucking Joel while Jasmine slipped her slender finger in and out of Cassandra's pussy.

With Joel's orgasmic pressure rising, he told Cassandra to stop, and she pulled out. He commanded both girls into the downward dog position, beside each other. He kneeled behind Jasmine, on the left, tore the condom wrapper open, and rolled the condom onto his granite cock. Joel guided his missile to her back door, and without warning, Joel plunged deep into Jasmine's lubricated ass. She gasped at the intrusion, but didn't complain. With his right hand, Joel reached to Cassandra's pussy and finger fucked her while he pumped in and out of Jasmine. Joel slapped his pelvis into Jasmine's ass as he rammed the full length of his eight inches in and out of her willing orifice.

After a minute of ass-fucking Jasmine, Joel pulled out, and noticed her sphincter stayed relaxed, giving Joel a peek up her long, dark tunnel. Joel repositioned himself behind Cassandra, and just like last time, powered all the way into her chute. Cassandra grunted at the assault, but like Jasmine, didn't complain. His balls slapped against her pussy each time he drove in, adding to his excitement.

The redhead Natalie came out of the bathroom, and Joel ordered her to take her position to the right of Cassandra. When she was ready, Joel pulled out, and moved behind Natalie. After ass fucking Jasmine and Cassandra for several minutes, Joel was ready to blow. He buried his shaft into Natalie's rectum, and ass fucked her hard. His balls were approaching detonation, and he told Cassandra, to his left, to roll over onto her back, flip end to end so her head was beside him, and open her mouth. As Joel felt his balls about to release, he pulled out of Natalie's ass, leaving a gaping hole. He yanked off the condom, and jerked the last few seconds over Cassandra's mouth. Joel aimed cum shot after cum shot between her parted lips until the last drop had pooled in her open mouth.

Joel told Cassandra to hold his cum in her mouth – not to swallow or spit. Then he commanded Natalie and Jasmine to flip over, and then Joel commanded the three girls to snowball his cum, one to another, around and around, until his jism had passed through each girl's mouth at least twice. Finally he ordered them to swallow what was left.

Joel commanded them to tell him if they all had to go home tonight, or could they stay. Jasmine and Natalie both had to go home, but Cassandra could stay out all night. He sent Jasmine and Natalie on their way. They dressed, leaving their bras behind, and left together. Cassandra stayed naked, and joined Joel under the covers while they watched some TV until they both fell asleep. In the morning, Joel took a 69 blowjob with Cassandra on top, and then sent her on her way, minus her bra.

Joel showered and dressed, and went downstairs for some breakfast. He bought a prepaid cell phone for cash at a nearby shop, and returned to his hotel room. He looked up the top ten New York City performers on the pictures in his regular cell phone, and decided on number four for no particular reason. He studied the details, memorizing key elements.

He dialed the number. "Hello, is this Grace McGuinty? ... Well, hello Grace, it's Douglas Eves calling on behalf of the Shopping Mall Channel. How are you today? ... Oh, Grace, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that nasty cough didn't prevent you from enjoying your new fur liner. ... Grace, I am truly sorry you are not feeling your best today. Why don't I call back when you're feeling better? ... Yes, I promise ... Thank you, Grace, and you too. Bye now."

He chose number three, and studied it for a few minutes. He called Edna Jones. A male answered the phone. He was Edna's grandson. Douglas Eves said not to bother her, he would call back. Strike two.

The third was the charm. Bonnie Chisleworth lived alone on the upper east side. She was healthy, and in desperate need of company. Douglas Eves could arrange to be there within an hour, but could only stay for an hour. Yes, it was a cruel rule, but he had to follow it.

It was a good thing Douglas Eves had his driver's license, because the doorman actually asked for identification. Once inside, Douglas spent an hour talking about Bonnie's late husband. He was a captain in the Navy, you know. He was too young to serve in World War Two, but he did several tours during the Korean and Vietnam wars. Bonnie showed Douglas pictures and medals. It was so rare for anyone to see them now, because no one came visit her any more.

Douglas asked where her money came from – Navy captains don't make that much. It was all from her side of the family. They were all gone now. Her children never visited anymore. She had great grandchildren she had never seen. Those bastards don't deserve her inheritance.

His hour was up, and Bonnie was devastated by Douglas' imminent departure. "Well," he said, "maybe I could stay just a little longer, but you have to promise not to tell anyone about my visit, then." She was excited to be scandalized by the conspiracy, and begged him to have another tea.

It was his best haul yet. Joel Winkman left New York left with a check for nine million dollars. He was not greedy – that was one of his mantras. Bonnie still had another twelve million in cash and investments – more than enough to support her lavish lifestyle for the rest of her days, and still leave something to her undeserving descendants.

The recipient field of the check was blank. He would command Autumn how to manage the money so everything was above board. Bonnie had cautioned Douglas not to cash it until next week, as it would take several days for the money to transfer from her investment account to her checking account. She entreated him to return soon. Joel had already decided to never take money from the same person twice, but Douglas promised he would come back to see her soon.

Joel had accrued sixteen million tax free dollars in three Home Shopping Channel visits. That would keep both his businesses thriving for the foreseeable future.

Joel left New York at noon, and returned to Boston by three. He left Bonnie Chisleworth's nine million dollar check with Autumn, and commanded her to fill out the 'To' field appropriately, and process the money so it was not traceable to him, and funnel it through her shadow company, remembering to tell her not to process the check until next week.

Sylvie reported Jenny's mother's name was Linda Riverton, born Linda Talson. The father was Richard Riverton.

Joel went shopping for Jen's mother's birthday party. At a specialty cake shop he told the baker what he was looking for – a birthday cake for his girlfriend's late mother – and explained the tradition. The baker nearly wept a tear at the concept. She wished Joel had given her more time. All she could do in an hour was to take a standard round cake and write Jen's name on it. The baker asked more details – she said it helps to make the cake decoration. Joel quickly explained Jen's father, Richard, died before Jen was born, and the birthday mother, Linda, died when Jen was three, and Jen was raised by her mother's sister, Flo, who died two years ago. He explained how Flo celebrated Linda's birthday with Jen every year to remind Jen how much her mother loved her. The baker said she could see what she could do. Joel agreed to return at five to pick up the cake.

He drove to a party supply store, and picked up some helium balloons, streamers, and a big happy birthday banner. At a boutique grocery store that sold high-end freshly prepared food, Joel bought freshly prepared lobster bisque, green peppers stuffed with a venison cognac risotto, and fresh asparagus with shaved almonds and a lemon drizzle. At the same wine shop he had visited earlier, Joel explained to the sommelier his need for a very special wine. The proprietor said the only white wine he had in 1989 – the year Jenny's mother passed away – was a Grand Cru Montrachet Chardonnay. He warned Joel it was considered an extremely rare wine, and was priced accordingly. Joel bought one bottle for $1,200.

Joel returned to the cake shop, and was stunned what the baker did in just one hour. Using colored icing, she drew fluffy white clouds against a blue sky with golden rays of sunshine radiating from behind the clouds in a typical depiction of heaven. The partly hidden name Linda was floating upon the clouds in heaven. A golden ray of sunlight burst through the clouds and shone upon the name Jen at the bottom of the fresco. Joel didn't see it at first, but the baker pointed out that, when you look carefully at the cone of golden sunlight, you could see the word 'Flo' woven into the rays of sunshine. Even Joel was nearly moved close to tears. The baker said she had never done something like this before, so charged fifty dollars. Joel gave her a hundred dollar bill, and told her to keep the change, insisting the cake was worth every penny.

He returned home by 5:30. He set up the streamers and the happy birthday banner, and tied the helium balloons to the dining room table so they hovered overhead.

The grocery boutique warned him to heat the food in the oven, not the microwave, he preheated the oven, put the bisque in a pot on the stove, and stowed the white wine in the fridge. His last minute preparations added the illusion he had prepared the whole meal himself. Joel hid the cake and labeled food containers away, and cleaned up the apartment a little, which took little time, since Joel was a fairly tidy bachelor.

He made sure the large, flat wooden box that was tucked deep beneath his bed was out of view of even a nosy girlfriend. The only way to see the box was to go down on your hands and knees and peer under the bed. It was in that box that Joel kept all his trophy bras and panties. He resolved to get a lock for it soon.

Jenny arrived at seven sharp. She kissed him hello, and then complained she nearly cancelled, it was so busy today at work, and she had an early meeting tomorrow, and a flight tomorrow night. Joel promised to have her out by nine, and put the food in the oven and warmed up the lobster bisque. The significance of the evening started right away, when Joel offered her a white wine. Joel showed her the bottle, and pointed out the vintage.

"Oh my God Joel, that's the year she died!" Joel nodded. "How much did this cost?" she asked with concern.

"Don't worry about that," Joel said quietly, "you know your mother deserves it." He opened the bottle and poured out two glasses. It had a light bouquet, a clear, crisp taste and a pleasant finish. Honestly, Joel could not tell it from a twenty dollar bottle wine, but that was not the point.

Jen talked about her day and week while Joel tended to the warming food in the kitchen. She explained with Joel's and Derrek's recent departures, MARTA was putting pressure on Quinton to bring new qualified resources online quickly, and so they were interviewing replacements. At the same time, Quinton was putting new policies in place to prevent a wrongful dismissal suit from recurring like Joel suffered and sued for. Jen was at the center of it all. "You're causing me no end of headaches," Jen smiled, and kissed Joel lightly on the cheek.

When dinner was ready, Joel refilled their glasses, and started with the bisque. It was spectacular, and paired nicely with the wine. Then he brought out the main course, and Jen raved at how good it tasted. She had never had venison before, and she loved the lemon glaze on the asparagus. But the crowning moment came when Joel brought out the cake.

Jen was smiling with anticipation as Joel carried the cake to the table. He didn't put any candles on it – he felt that would ruin the artwork. She was still smiling when Joel placed the cake down in front of her, but when she viewed the icing frieze, Jen's eyes welled up and she covered her mouth with her hand. Her chest started shaking with tiny breaths of silent crying. She hadn't noticed the subtle weaving of the name 'Flo' among the rays of heavenly sunlight until Joel pointed it out, and then Jen burst into tears. She stood up and hugged Joel as hard as she could. She stood there several minutes, holding Joel in her arms, staring down at the cake with tears streaming down her cheeks. Jen slowly rocked back and forth in Joel's arms, the way her mother once rocked Jen after she hurt herself. It was her only memory of her mother.

"I can't eat this," she finally said as she pulled away from Joel, wiping away her tears. Jen went to the bathroom to fix her makeup. When she returned, Jen retrieved her cell phone, and took several pictures of the cake. Joel used his own phone to take Jen's picture next to the cake. She said she was a crying mess, but Joel wanted to show the picture to the baker, and prove what a difference her art made to Jen's day. Jen nodded, but extracted a promise Joel would show it to no one else.

At long last, Jen cut the cake, and they each enjoyed a piece. "I wish Flo was here to see this," Jen said with bittersweet tears as she ate the cake. After dinner, they sat and talked for hours. Finally at 11:30, Jen complained she just had to go. Joel packed up the cake and gave it to her to take home. "Thank you so much," Jen hugged him again. "I'm so glad I didn't cancel tonight." Joel walked her down to her car, and they kissed goodnight.

As Joel watched Jen drive away, he felt a rift tear into his heart. One day soon their world would rip apart, and each day he spent with Jen made that moment harder to fathom. He turned and walked back to his apartment with a foreboding, dark emptiness.

- - - End of Chapter 6 - - -