Our Local Sentou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, it's cold," Michiyo complained. My water was cold too. We looked over at Norika, who was already soaking in the pool.

"Mine was alright," she told us. We tried a couple more taps, but they all seemed to be for cold water. Michiyo and I looked at each other. We had to ask Naoya.

"I'll go," I offered.

"But put something on," she called after me. I spread the small washcloth over my bush, but I didn't have anything to cover my breasts with. I dabbed at my nipples, excited by all this. I finally slid open the glass door. I paused for a moment to get up my nerve, and then walked over to the bandai, peering up coyly at Naoya, showing him my breasts. He looked even more shocked.

"All we're getting from the t-t-taps is c-c-cold water," I shivered. Naoya just sat there, staring at me. My nipples were poking up from the excitement. I must have looked pretty indecent. I felt so weird standing here naked. He went out into the front hall this time.

"I thought I'd turned all the water heaters on. It must be one of these switches," I could hear him saying. Cautiously, I followed him out, pushing open the door, peering out at the front entrance. There wasn't anyone there. The workers we saw earlier had gone into the baths on the guys' side. I felt so strange standing here in the buff so close to the street.

Naoya had disappeared off into some utility room, so seizing my chance, I daintily stepped down into the foyer, and scurried over to the front door. It sounded pretty quiet, so I carefully slid it open, and peeked out. The blast of cold air reminded me of how naked I was. There was snow on the streets, but no cars. I was sorely tempted to step outside, just to see what I would feel like to be naked on the street. Unfortunately, it sounded like Naoya was coming, so I quickly shut the door, and scooted back to the girls' change room.

"Everything seems alright there," he assured me. "Are you sure you're turning the taps right? There's kind of trick to it."

I was glad he hadn't caught me, but I was too excited now to think straight. He asked,

"Do you mind if I come in, and show you?" He was trying to act all calm and professional, but a little tent had formed in his trousers! I think in high school, he might have had a crush on me, and now here I was standing naked in front of him. I was plenty excited myself.

I backed up out of his way, and let him pass. He glanced back at me, but dutifully went to the bath, and rapped on the glazed glass door.

"Emi?" Michiyo called out nervously.

"It's Naoya. Can I just show you how to adjust the tap to get hot water?"

Michiyo didn't answer, but I was too horny to stop now. I motioned for Naoya to go on in. I knew of course that Michiyo wouldn't like it, but I was curious how they all would react.

"Excuse me for barging in like this," he said politely. His eyes were just gleaming though. I think a lot of guys had had a thing for Michiyo in high school, what with her little nose and lustrous pink lips. She was kneeling by one of the taps, blushing like crazy, desperately tried to cover her pussy at least. She does have the cutest ass though. Naoya's eyes were shining at the sight of us.

I motioned for him to get on with it, so he crouched down up next to her, to show us how to use the taps. He showed us this big steel dial that you have to rotate.

"There. That's hotter, isn't it?" he muttered. I was so nervous I almost slipped, but I finally managed to set my bare bottom down on one of the stools. I could feel his eyes on me, looking me over. I found the dial, and turned it.

"Oh, I see now. Thanks," I gushed. He looked pleased as punch that he'd finally gotten something right. I took the adjustable shower head off its cradle, and started spraying myself. Naoya licked his lips, virtually drooling.

Norika cradled her head on her hands at the edge of the tub, and asked him,

"Do you come into the girls' side often?" She was hiding her body from him, so it wasn't fair, but she does like to tease.

"To clean it when there's no one here. Usually girls don't like it if I come in."

I could certainly understand that. Michiyo looked mortified. She was trying to hard to hide her pussy from Naoya, but her tits had perked right up. She shooed him away with her hand, obviously quite embarrassed.

Naoya stood up, and backed away, but his eyes were still glued to my ass. I glanced back at him, unintentionally flirting. I was pretty hot and bothered myself.

"So were you guys in the same class?" Norika asked, continuing to tease.

"Yeah, I guess we were," he said, sliding around behind Michiyo, and sitting down next to Norika. His eyes were boring into both Michiyo and I. He clearly planned to stay, and watch us shower.

"Here, why don't you get him to scrub your backs?" Norika teased. Naoya grinned, but Michiyo shook her head no, horrified. I don't think Michiyo has been in this situation before, naked in front of one of our classmates. Even for me, it was pretty heady stuff.

"Um no thanks. Michiyo and I aren't really used to bathing with guys," I explained. I put my hand on her shoulder to see if she was all right, but she glared at me with this fire in her eyes. I'd never seen her like this before. Was this turning her on too? She was definitely worked up about something.

"Um, I was thinking...," Naoya went on. "Now that Emi's back maybe we should organize some kind of reunion... you know for people from our class."

Michiyo looked over at me, pleading with me to get him to leave.

"Um... yeah, maybe. Can we talk about that later?"

Naoya was so entranced by us he didn't respond at first. Michiyo was freaking though, so I waved for him to leave. Reluctantly, he got up.

"Anyway, it's great seeing you gals again. We should definitely do something." As he passed behind us, he almost tripped over a plastic stool. Norika broke out laughing, while I motioned for him to be careful. He slowly backed out, staring right at me till the very last moment.

Michiyo looked relieved once he left.

"He isn't such a bad guy," I mused, going over and joining Norika in the bath. She was still giggling away at the three of us.

"He looked pretty happy to see you two," she joked.

When we were done, I went to the glass door, and peeked out to see if Naoya was watching. Luckily, he seemed to be talking to some customers on the other side, so we all dashed out, and quickly got dressed. On our way out, he asked,

"Can I get your phone numbers? I'll call up Hasebe and Yuuji and them, and set something up." Hasebe was another classmate, and Yuuji was a guy that Michiyo kind of liked. I hadn't seen them for ages. I gave him my number, but Michiyo went outside, too embarrassed.

"OK, I'll call you," he shouted after us. I waved goodbye, and left. Norika had this catlike smile the whole way home.

"What?" I asked.

"No, it's just you two seem pretty popular."

I laughed, but Michiyo just winced.

Emi Tsuruta

12