Our Love Life Transformed

Story Info
My wife gets ruined, and I get turned.
6.3k words
3.64
4k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,308 Followers

WARNING: This is a hardcore cuckolding story. Don't read it if you don't like that kind of thing. It includes gay and bisexual activity. Don't read it if you won't like it! Negative comments will be deleted.

ADDITIONAL WARNING: There are also scatalogical elements. Don't read it if that will bother you!

ADDITIONAL WARNING: There is also sissification. Don't read it if that will bother you!

WARNING: Did you read the warnings? Read the fucking warnings, thanks! :-)

--------------------------

My cute little wife, Charlotte, is a medium-height brunette with brown eyes and a winning smile. She's thirty and thanks to working out regularly, eating healthy, and never-having-had-a-baby-yet, she's a fox. She's got sexily thin limbs and a trim tummy while also having curves in all the right places. Her dimensions are about 33D-24-37. Very sexy.

I'm her husband Ben. On the tall side, fairly handsome, professional, kind, and a good earner. My only shortcoming of note is--well, a literal shortcoming. While my dick is a decent six inches, it's thin, and as I'll relate further in a moment--it's far from my wife's favorite kind of dick. No, she likes them *much* bigger--much thicker, and longer, too.

Well, Charlotte and I were sharing a quiet meal not long ago. I'd fixed a simple dinner. We'd both had a long day at our respective jobs.

Out of the silence, she says, "I think we should go for it, Boo." "Boo" is our mutual nickname for one another.

"Go for what?"

"Go for that fantasy we've talked about."

"Uh... Which one?" We did have a few different fantasies. We were both adventurous in bed, and for a few months now, had even been swingers.

I especially enjoyed watching my cute Charlotte--with her thin frame and beautiful face, tits, hips, and ass--getting fucked by big cocks, cocks much bigger than my own mediocre six inches. And she seemed to love it, too.

Charlotte had screaming orgasms with big cocks. Orgasms much louder and more profound than she had ever had with me.

We had talked about a lot of fantasies involving big cocks--especially since we had started swinging.

"*THE* most extreme one!" she said

"What? Really?!? Are you serious??"

"Totally serious!"

"Are we sure we're talking about the same thing?" I asked.

She gave me a sly smile and said, "I think so Ben... But why don't you tell me what you think it is."

"Do I have to be the one to say it out loud, Boo?"

"Well... If you want me to do it, you do!" Charlotte said.

"Okay... You mean the one where you start fucking big cocks only, and get yourself all stretched and ruined for small dicks... So you'll never truly enjoy fucking me again, even if we changed our minds later? Then, you go black only--because all the men with the biggest cocks are black. And after that, you breed black--and you breed black only! You mean *THAT* fantasy?!?!"

"Yes! Yes, I mean *THAT* fantasy! Indeed! But I have a twist I want to add!" she said.

"A twist?"

"Yes, a twist!"

"Okay, so spill it!"

"Hmmm," Charlotte continued. "I'm not sure if I should."

"Please tell me!" I begged.

"Hmmm... I'm not sure I want to," Charlotte replied. "But maybe if you really beg me."

"Okay! Fine! I *beg* you, dear, Charlotte! Pleeeeaasssee!! Please tell me!!!"

"I'll need an 'offering,' Ben! An 'offering' to go along with the begging," she said.

"An 'offering'?"

"Yes! An 'offering,' Boo. Something you'll give me that I'll really value in exchange for telling you... Something I'll think is hot!"

"I know something you'll like, my love!" I started. "How about you get a month without my dick anywhere near you? No touching, sucking, fucking--not anything! A full month unbothered by my thin twig of a penis."

"Ha! Yes!" my wife replied. "That *is* in the right direction. Yes! But there's a couple of ways that I think you're confused... First of all, what is this talk about a 'penis'? Don't you mean your 'boi clit'? I mean... What you have isn't much of a 'penis,' I think it's time we call it what it is... yes. Let's call it a 'boi clit' from now on--for honesty--okay?"

"Uh... I guess so, Boo... Uh, okay," I stammered, taken aback. But I had to admit it was erotic to think that my penis was only now as meaningful to my gorgeous wife as a "clit" on another person. She was beginning to see my little dick as useful for *my* pleasure--and my pleasure only. "Sure... So how about a month without your being expected to touch my 'boi clit'?"

I accepted her vocabulary choice, like someone who is about to be a beta cuckold should.

"Ha!! Just a month?! No way!" my wife declared. "That's scarcely an offering at all!"

"Fine!" I said. "How about three months?"

"Closer!" she said. "But nope. You're going to have to double that at *least*!"

"Fine, my darling! Fine! How about you get to go six months without having to bother yourself whatsoever with any touching of my 'boi clit.' A whole half year. Will that work? Will that work, pretty please?!!"

"Okay... *that* 'offering' suffices! Yes--it will be enough of a relief for me not to have to touch your little 'boi clit' at all for the next six months. Deal!" Charlotte said.

"Great!" I replied. "So spill it now! What's the kicker you're going to do!"

"Alright! Here it is, my love," my wife went on. "You see, I've caught on to how perverted you are... I've spied on your web surfing and seen what you've been reading and watching... Sure, some of it you told me about, like the interracial stuff, the bi and gay stuff... Sure... But I've also figured out something else!"

"Oh!" I said. "You think you have?!"

"Oh, yes!" she continued. "Most definitely! I've figured out that you get off on humiliation, husband! You positively *dream* of being humiliated!! And so I will fulfill your dreams for you... I am going to be CERTAIN to humiliate you as I get my cunt ruined for you and all little white 'boi clits'! You will be extremely humiliated, I promise!! You see... It turns me on, too--but from the opposite end! I *love* the idea of humiliating you! And so we are well suited-- and I will DEFINITELY be putting you in your place!"

"Oh?!" I queried, plainly.

"Yes!" Charlotte went on. "In fact, it will be simple... I'm simply going to fuck men you know! Pals of yours. Rivals of yours. People senior to you at your firm. Your peers. Your juniors. Your competitors. Our neighbors. I'm going to fuck guys from our life so you will be as humiliated as possible. I expect you will love it!! I'm not going to worry about if all of them will be big enough to help thrash my cunt. Some of them will help shred my pussy--the others will still be a turn on because they will embarrass and mortify you!! Yes--I *know* you'll love it, too!!"

"Unnnnggggh!!" I groaned, betraying my excitement. And my little "clit" tented my pants to boot. In fact, I'd never noticed my "clit" harder--not ever. And no one had even touched it. It was hidden by the table as Charlotte sat across from me.

In a moment, she leaned in a little and I felt her probing my crotch lightly with a few fingers.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed. "Your little 'clit' is as hard as I've ever felt it. You *loooove* this plan!! You're thrilled that my cunt is going to get demolished by people we know!! You're excited to be humiliated beyond belief!! Excellent!!! I'm sure I'll come harder from humiliating you and knowing how much you'll really be enjoying your cuckolding! Great!! Fabulous!!!"

"Unggh!" I groaned, excited and scared, at the same time. "Do you really have to do it that way, Boo?!! Are you sure?!?"

"Yes!!" my wife declared. "Absolutely. I've given it a ton of thought. With all the fucking it's going to take to wreck my cunt, there will be a ton of men coming and going from our house anyway. By including our friends, neighbors, and co-workers, we'll keep a lot of important people happy so that neither of us loses our jobs. It will be by far the best way to do this! And it turns me on immensely to know how much I'll be humiliating you as well!! So, yes! This *is* how it's going to be! I know you're going to love it! Don't you even dare pretend you're not going to!"

"Okay! Okay!" I conceded. "You're right. That does sound sensible--and I am sure I will love it. It sounds incredibly erotic. Yes. I agree!"

"Good, my cucky!" Charlotte pronounced. "As your superior, your dominant, it's important that you--as my beta cuck--be completely honest with me. So thank you... I am sure you have questions. I have a limited amount of patience for those. But you may try me. What else is on your mind, my 'little-clitted' cuck?"

"Well... Uh..." I stammered. I was still acclimating to my wife's new dominance. "Uh... Will I get to watch you get your pussy stretched and wrecked, my dear-- like we have been talking about?"

"Good question, Boo!" Char replied enthusiastically. "Yes, I have been giving this thought as well... And while I *do* appreciate how badly you want to watch... Actually, I have decided on another direction. For my own benefit, for my own needs, the answer is... I'm sorry, but *nooo*! I will enjoy myself more without having to worry about your needs as an 'audience member.' So, nope! No! Not at all! You'll only get to see my lovers as they come and go through our living room, and then I'll be fucking them elsewhere in the house--mainly on our marital bed! So while you won't get to watch, I do *require* that you listen!"

"Unggggh!!" I let out an involuntary groan of excitement, I was so turned on.

My wife continued. "So glad that you are excited, cucky even though you will NOT get to watch. Good!! You won't be entirely left out... You *will* be greeting my lovers--on your knees of course... And I am sure you will love hearing me getting fucked--fucked to the moon and back, I'm sure!"

"Oh, thank you, Boo!"

"You're welcome!! I do think it will make you happy, yes! Also... I *do* promise to tell you a lot about it after each new lover or set of lovers visits... And you'll be allowed to masturbate your 'boi clit' as I show you the physical evidence of my couplings... I *may* also let you lick me clean afterwards--as a treat, if and when you're 'well-behaved'... You know, lick the cum from my pussy and ass... And that will be all for you."

"Really?! Really?!! You're not going to let me watch, not even a little? Even after so much time having this first and foremost as *my* fantasy?"

"That's correct, dear! You see... What started as your fantasy became mine. Now it's every bit my own fantasy--perhaps more so--than it is yours. Besides, it's *my* pussy getting destroyed--not yours. And so it is up to me as to how I go about it. Surely you see that logic, don't you, my little cuck?"

"Sigh.... Ungh.... Well, I guess so... Would it matter if I objected anyway?"

"Nope," my beautiful wife replied. "Nope it would not. You're the cucky. I'm calling the shots. Your objections do NOT matter... Not unless you want to discourage me from getting my pussy stretched and ruined altogether... and from me going black and then *breeding* black! But I have a feeling you're really turned on to our fantasy now, aren't you? You're so turned on that you want it to happen... You *need* it to happen... even if you do not get to watch... Am I wrong??"

"Unnngh!! No!! You're right, Boo!! You read me like a book. Boo!"

"I know I do!" Char said with a big smile. "Great! Settled! I'll be going out in a few minutes! Don't wait up!"

"Oh." I said, a little sadly. "So I'm not going to get to watch even just this first time?"

"Nope!" Charlotte said, smugly. "Never... Never. At. All. Never even a video!"

"Do I at least get a goodbye fuck?"

"Hmmmm..." Charlotte said, as though thinking it over. "Noooo. Definitely not that either. Nope. It's much sexier if you don't! So, no! Nope... I'm done with your thin little 'clit' for the next half year--maybe longer. We'll see. If you're lucky, after six months I *might* blow you or beat you off. But... But! You are *not* going to be getting any pussy again ever, I have decided! Isn't that hot?!?! And my still-virgin ass?? Yup. That will soon be stretched and permanently off limits to you as well!! Isn't that sexy for us both!!!"

"Unngggghhhhhh!!" I groaned. "YESS!! Actually, it is! It's VERY *SEXY*!! It's STUPENDOUSLY sexy!!" I admitted, truthfully.

"I thought so, my sweet 'little-clitted' husband!" Char said. "I'm off now to get big-cock-fucked. Don't wait up! I won't be back until morning!"

Charlotte excused herself to freshen up, gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and then was off!

I was besides myself wondering who she was about to fuck and where. I drank a couple of martinis to try to calm down, beat off my "clit" a couple of times--fantasizing about her getting big-dick-fucked--and then crashed in our bed.

Around 5am I was awakened by Charlotte noisily opening the front door and stomping around the house.

I was still rousing myself, when I noticed Char had made her way to our bathroom. She ran the sink for a moment. Then, I heard a flush and then the sink again. After that, I heard a little but sharp "pop" sound. Then another "pop." Then another. And another.

I became curious and so walked over to the bathroom. What I found amazed and astounded me.

My beautiful little wife, Charlotte, was standing there with her packet of birth control pills in her hands. I entered just as she threw another one against the shower wall, making yet another popping noise.

Char was an absolute mess. Her clothes were askew. Her makeup was long gone. Her hair was disheveled. There were hickies all over her neck. There was cum in her hair and on her face. Her eyes were wide, with her pupils dilated. I noticed her tight-fitting pants were a mess at the crotch. It looked like she had peed herself.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" I asked.

"Anton--your rival at work." Charlotte replied. "He's what happened. He fucked the crap out of me with his massive, ginormous black cock. He wrecked me. He used me. He stretched me. He abused me... That's what happened!"

"Holy shit!" I said. "Do you want me to call the police, dear?"

"The police?" my wife replied. "Are you fucking out of your mind?! I LOOOOVED IT!!! Why the fuck would I want you to call the police?! I never ever even imagined sex could be so incredible!!"

"Fuck!" I said, simply.

"Yes, Boo. Exactly. Fuck. Lots of 'fuck.' Amaaaazing 'fuck'!! The most incredible 'fuck'!! Why else would I be throwing away all my birth control pills? Anton gave me the fucking of a lifetime. And he told me that if I want him to fuck me again, I had to come home and throw away all my birth control pills--while you watch--so that next time he fucks me, it'll be 'repo' sex until I'm knocked up! Anton is going to breed me! Thank you for entering the bathroom to make that possible, dear! I appreciate your compliance!"

My wife then threw away the remaining few of her birth control pills, one by one, with further popping sounds against the shower wall, as I watched, transfixed. Once the pills were all gathered on the floor of the shower, she had me run the water to flush them down into the sewer. "Thank you for taking care of that last step, Boo! Like a good cucky husband!" she said.

I felt a mixture of feelings, it's true. Some sadness, yes. Some fear, too--where would this lead us? But what overwhelmed me was arousal. Erotic arousal was by far my dominant feeling. I could scarcely believe how turned on I was!

I was so turned on to think that my gorgeous wife was becoming my handsome Black rival's breeding slut. It was truly an erotic fantasy come true! It was sublimely humiliating. And it was a turn on to know that Charlotte would be so much more sexually satisfied than I could ever provide for her.

A surprising sense of peace washed through me, as though this was what was meant for me in life, to be the beta cuck to my gorgeous wife as she was bred by superior alpha BBC.

After the pills were washed away, Charlotte led me to our bed, and she had me lick her pussy and ass clean.

I was over the moon to finally be allowed to lick my sexy wife's fantastic ass. That was something I had wanted to do for an age, but Charlotte had previously forbidden it. It was immensely satisfying to finally be so intimate with her delicious, gorgeous posterior.

Charlotte was so full of Anton's cum in each hole that it was truly incredible. While admittedly it tasted terrible, I adored the intimacy of eating it up, as my wife taunted me by recounting how much better a lover Anton was than I had ever been--or could ever hope to be. "Yes! Keep licking me clean cucky!! Lick out the cum of my superior lover! Oh my God! Anton fucked me easily a *million* times better than you ever have or ever could! Yes, clean me from it, and pay our coupling your 'respects' with your lips and tongue! Suck it all down, Boo! That's a good boi!" she said.

From that night on, Anton was my wife's Master--and mine, as well. He totally and thoroughly controlled her and me, especially our sex lives. He was fully bought in with our original fantasy. He, too, was determined to ruin my adorable, sexy wife for little white dicks--such as my "boi clit." He, too, wanted to pimp her out to lots of people in our life--friends, neighbors, co-workers, bosses, and rivals. He, too, wanted to get her addicted to superior black cocks. He, too, wanted to breed her exclusively with Blacks.

However, Anton wanted more. Not just "wanted." He *required* more.

Anton, you see, was determined *personally* to breed my Charlotte. Yes, he monopolized my Charlotte's pussy for his exclusive use until he confirmed she was pregnant.

Nine months passed with Anton in charge of us. It quickly came to seem natural both to my wife and me to be subordinate to the Black adonis and his massive, eleven-inch cock. It was huge and beautiful. I only saw it occasionally, as I waited on Anton and my wife between their fucks, but I cherished every glance I got. I thought of it as masculinity in perfect form, truly. I admired his cock, envied it, and worshiped it from afar.

My adorable wife never did touch my 'boi clit' at all since our fantasy fulfillment began, not even after the sixth months were up.

Anton monopolized Charlotte's mouth, pussy, ass--and most of her attention--for the first six weeks, until they were sure she was pregnant. Then, he shared her with his big-cocked black pals from our factory and all the willing men near our house--just as Charlotte had foretold. It was about a half dozen guys on our block, all told. For good measure, Anton--who had complete command of us--included my small-dicked boss and Charlotte's--for our job security.

I had to greet every guy when they came to the house, kneeling and naked. I had to thank them for "ruining my wife's pussy and putting me in my place." I was required to offer, "May I suck you off before you fuck my wife, Sir?" to each of them. Most took me up on it, even though they weren't ordinarily bi--as the word got around that I was "skilled" and that everyone else was joining in getting a "gay" blowjob from me, so there was no shame in it for the guys getting blown. A feeling of shame was there for me, of course. (But I liked it!)

My co-worker Hal especially gloated as he had me blow him. "You've always thought you were a better engineer than me, Ben... Well, now you can engineer my fucking cock, you dipshit faggot!" And I blew him--quite attentively--as Anton and Charlotte expected and required of me as the beta cuck.

It turned me on to be humiliated from submissively sucking cocks and always gave me a hardon. Being naked, as I always was, my hardon was always quite visible, and I would get ridiculed.

Hal was no exception. "Haha!" he laughed, "Looks like you're quite the faggot, Ben! Look how your 'clit' got hard from blowing me!! Ha!! Yes, Charlotte told me how your little weiner is now called a 'boi clit' since it's only useful for your own pleasure... I love it!"

syn4321
syn4321
1,308 Followers
12