Our Love Life Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My "clit" was dripping precum, so all I could do was blush and keep sucking Hal off. I was in no position to argue.

When the humiliation got worse, it only made my "clit" harder and made me ooze precum more visibly!

Sometimes I would groan while sucking on Charlotte's lovers' cocks, even. That would also cause them to tease me more.

After blowing Charlotte's lover or lovers for the night, then I would spend hours listening to my wife getting the life fucked out of her. I was under strick orders not to touch my "clit" at all while she got fucked. All I could do was sit naked in an adjoining room, listen, and wait for her to be finished. Often it would be several hours.

Often I would be summoned between rounds of fucking to tend to my wife and her lovers with drinks, snacks, cleanings with my mouth and tongue--or whatever else they might need. A few times they even peed on me.

They would summon me by calling out with something derogatory. Often they would yell, "Hey, faggot!" or "He sissy boi!" or "Hey little clit boi!" I would always promptly enter the room--naked and on my knees--and respond, "Yes, Mistress and Master! How may I serve!" That was what was expected. If I wanted to clean my wife's pussy and ass of cum later on, I knew better than to do anything other than meet *every* expectation.

A couple of guys even had me lick their buttholes after they crapped! That was REALLY disgusting--and sadly, I'll admit, it also turned me on... I soaked up the degradation and humiliation.

After Charlotte's lover or lovers for the evening would go--as sometimes two or three of them would take turns at her--then, so long as I had been very obedient, she would have me lick her pussy and ass while she would taunt me as well.

"Oh, my God, Benji!" she might say. "I got so well fucked tonight!! Did you hear? I'm sure you heard me screaming my orgasms! See how messy my cunt and ass are? Yes!! Lick them clean! Do a good job! Do a good job, and I'll stay in the room and talk to you while you stroke your 'clit'! Maybe I'll even nibble your ear! Wouldn't you love that, if I deigned to nibble your ear?"

"Unnnnghhh!" I would groan, when I wasn't busy swallowing her lover's or multiple lovers' cum, mixed with her pussy and ass juices.

Finally, my wife would allow me release. "Okay, Benji!" Charlotte would say, "You may stroke your 'clit' now! Stroke your 'clit' until you cum for me! Do it!! You have five minutes before I lose interest!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I'd reply. "Right away! Thank you so much!!"

Soon, I'd be groaning loudly. "Unggggh!!! Yesss!! YESSSS!! Yessss!! YESSSSSSS!! Thank you, Mistress!! So amaaaaaaaazing!! YESSSSS!! Yesssss!! YESSSSSSS!! Ungggggghhhhhhhhhh!!"

After a full evening of listening to my sexy wife getting wondrously fucked--and then cleaning her--I would only have to stroke myself for a minute or two before exploding in orgasm.

My orgasms *always* eclipsed anything that I had experienced previously ever from "regular" sex. That was for sure!

If you're wondering, none of her lovers turned my wife down for sex even when she was nearly nine months pregnant and about to give birth.

Charlotte remained sexy even with a big pregnant belly and also continued to be an attentive, energetic, skilled lover--especially for the really hung black guys. Anton, his friends, and the neighbors all fucked my wife just as much throughout her whole pregnancy. Many thought it was extra erotic fucking her while she was pregnant with Anton's black baby.

The white guys who were our neighbors and our two bosses could barely feel anything fucking Charlotte in the pussy after the first six weeks of her getting stretched and ruined by Anton alone, so Charlotte led them to focus on her mouth and ass. They weren't complaining, and this helped get Charlotte ready to take the black guys in her ass. Somehow, and to everyone's happiness, my wife's sexy, plump little ass stayed more adaptable. Charlotte was eventually able to handle the massive black guys in her ass while the smaller white guys still found it a delight. The human body can be amazing, eh?!

Finally, Charlotte did give birth.

My wife insisted that I keep her company at the hospital during delivery and in recovery even though the chocolate brown child obviously wasn't mine. She was very open with the medical staff and put Anton's name right onto the birth certificate alongside hers. "Of course this is my alpha Black boyfriend's baby!" she told the doctor and the nurses. "Luckily my little hubby, Benjamina, here is a very supportive beta cucky!" Yes, she said that to them out loud. The staff were dumbfounded. I don't think I ever blushed so deeply in my whole life. My little 'boi clit' got hard, though, from the humiliation.

With her newborn boy--Anton Junior--my wife was over the moon in happiness. He was a beautiful, large baby. Dark, dark brown and even as an infant, with a large (redacted, just in case). He took immediately to breastfeeding, and it was a turn on to see my lily white gorgeous wife breastfeeding her chocolate brown baby boy. Wow! What a contrast!

The nurses at the maternity ward tried to keep a poker face, but I heard them snickering. One of them even asked my wife how she could get a black boyfriend, too, when she thought I was napping--but I heard. My wife whispered back. "Why don't I share mine with you, Sweetheart? He's going to need someone new to breed, at least while I'm healing up?" The gorgeous nurse replied, "Really? You'd share your stud with me? Unnnghhh. That would be so hot! Yes! Let's do it!"

Anton visited Charlotte and their son, even with me in the room.

He walked over to my wife in her bed the moment he arrived--without so much as acknowledging my presence--and gave her a long, sensual French kiss. Then Anton asked her, "How long, cunt, until we can go again? This one is beautiful. You need to make me some more kids, cunt!"

My wife was glowing. "Yes, Anton! That would be fabulous!! I promise to ask the doctor next time she stops in how soon you can start fucking me again, My Love!"

Yes. "My Love." She had been calling him "My Love" for weeks now.

Anton and my wife made out some more and together enjoyed the baby. They looked like a beautiful little family, I had to admit, with me--her rightful husband--more the outsider.

After what seemed like an hour, my wife decided to bring me up in conversation with her Black adonis lover. "Anton, My Love," she said. "By the way, 'Benjamina' has been a good cucky... Can we start to include 'her,' do you think?"

It was the first time Charlotte had referred to me as "she" or "her." I figured this would happen eventually. How poignant and cutting that it was right as she gave birth! Ungggh!! Again sublime!!

"Sure, cunt. 'she' can start to watch, if you want, so long as 'she' sucks my cock whenever I want and rims my ass when I breed you... Are you ready for me to make 'her' gay, though? If we go down this path, 'she' will end up a completely gay sissy... My BBC is like that for the white 'bois.' It's the 'gay sissy maker.' Are you ready for that, bitch?"

"Oh, yes, My Love! Definitely! That would be great if you could make 'Benjamina' into a sissy! I think that would be so fulfilling for 'her'! Do it! Make 'her' a gay sissy! Please do it!" my Charlotte replied to her Master, her lover. "If you make 'her' a sissy, then I don't have to feel bad anymore for depriving 'her' of my cunt, ass, mouth, and even my hands. Yes!! Making 'her' a gay sissy would be the best!"

"Good to know, cunt!" Anton said. He then turned to me, at long last. "How about it, faggot, 'Benjamina'? Are you up for becoming my sissy cock slave, loser? Are you ready to be made a gay sissy by my BBC? Are you ready to 'pay homage' to this black man for giving you a proper family and for letting you watch?! Are you ready to submit permanently to BBC and become a submissive gay sissy for BBC??"

Oh, yes!! Yes, "she" was very ready! The conversation and the scene had already made my little 'clit' hard in my pants from anticipation! I had quietly been praying for this turn of events, after enjoying providing all those various blowjobs at our house the past several months--blowjobs for MANY different men, but not yet for Anton, whose cock I had most adored and craved.

I groaned out my ascent. "Unnngggghhhhhhh! YES!! Yes, Sir!! I am totally ready to 'pay homage' to the superior black man! YES!! Yes! I've been craving your BBC for months now! Please let me submit to your BBC!! Yes--absolutely you can make me a gay sissy with your BBC! Pleeeease do it!! Pleeeease!!!"

"Good!" Anton replied. "Show me your 'clit' then, sissy. I need to see that it's hard so that I believe you. Take it out! Drop your pants and underwear!"

"But, Master! The nurses could come in any second!"

"Ask me if I care, faggot! Challenge an order from me ever again, sissy, and I'll break something!"

"Yes, of course Master! Certainly, Master!" and I dropped my pants and underwear as Anton had commanded. Indeed, my "clit" was sticking straight out, as far as it could. It was bright red, I was sure without looking.

"Oh, wow! That really is a 'clit,' isn't it?" Anton turned to my wife. "Every time I see it, this pencil 'clit' surprises me how small it is! No wonder you have needed me!"

My wife just smiled. There was nothing she needed to say. Just then, a nurse walked in. She was so stunned she dropped her food tray to the floor, spraying food throughout the entry to the room, and just left.

Then, a different nurse walked in, a tall and gorgeous blonde. My sense was this was the one who had been conspiring with my wife to fuck Anton. She stayed. "Oh, good, Roz!" my wife greeted her. "You're just in time to watch my Benjamina become a gay sissy for BBC! Do stay! This will be so hot!"

"Oh!" Roz exclaimed. "Terrific! You bet! I've always wanted to watch an alpha BBC turn a white guy into a sissy! Excellent!! Fun!" Then she added, "Oh, wow! 'She' does have a little 'boi clit'! You weren't lying, Charlotte! Dang! No wonder you went Black!!"

"Yeah!! No kidding!!" my wife replied. "But at last everything is falling into place!! Nature is taking its course!"

Ungggh! I felt so humiliated to be talked about like that, like a feminized sex object without feelings or ego... But it only turned me on more.

Roz noticed. "Oh, wow! This is really turning 'her' on!! Look at all that 'boi clit juice'! Gross!" she said, re.marking on my dribbling precum, obviously

"I know!" my wife exclaimed back. "God, I'm glad not to have to touch that 'clit' ever again!"

"Oh, I don't blame you one bit!" sighed Roz. "Even my weak husband has a better 'clit' than yours, and I thought he was tiny!"

Anton let them banter a little bit more at my expense before interrupting. "Enough, Girls!" he said. "Let Benjamina here enjoy getting sissified with the focus and solemnity 'she' deserves... Roz, I promise you'll get your first taste next!"

The ladies cooed their agreementm and Roz expressed her gratitude in advance. "Oh, thank you so much, Sir Anton! I can hardly wait!"

Anton didn't concern himself with replying to her.

"Now get on your knees, Girl! And come over here and blow me!" Anton barked. "I'm going to be needing you to blow me regularly until my cunt over here heals! I doubt the new cunt Roz will be enough to satisfy me!"

I waddled over to Anton on my knees. As I was on my way, I noticed his bulge was growing. I was filled with a sense of euphoria. I was finally going to get to be intimate with what I admired more than anything in the world--my Black master's amazing eleven-inch gorgeous cock. He had been the only man who'd visited our house who had not let me blow him yet. "You don't deserve my BBC yet, faggot!" he would say. "You will know when you have earned it!"

I had almost begged Anton to let me blow or lick him clean a couple of times, but I knew it wasn't my place until he was ready. He had let me lick his ass a few times, and I had been grateful for that.

Here and now, in the hospital room, with my adorable wife and their newborn, apparently Anton was turned on to the whole situation, too. He was half hard even before I got to him, apparently. It was a struggle to free his cock from his pants because of this and eventually Anton had to help me drop his pants and underwear down to the floor.

Luckily, I'd developed considerable blowjob skills from servicing the other men in our home before they fucked my Charlotte. Some of them did have BBCs to rival Anton--but none seemed as beautiful to me. None but Anton's had extra meaning, because it was only Anton's BBC that had bred my adorable wife!

I still loved my wife, and it was very special to me that the same BBC that was breeding her would be making me into a gay sissy. Charlotte and I were going to be bonded through Anton's God-like love stick, his immense eleven-inch magic pillar of a cock! Just as it was breeding my gorgeous wife, also it would be making me gay. Nothing could be so sublime as this, I thought.

I was able to deep throat almost all of Anton's unbelievably enormous God-cock. Maybe ten of eleven inches!

I quickly realized that I had never enjoyed anything ever as much as sucking on my Master's humongous ebony rod--his divine fuck-missile.

Sucking Anton's pole was my new "home," I realized.

I had never felt so peaceful or right before doing anything else, not ever. I adored Anton's cock with my lips, tongue, and throat. Time seemed to stand still.

I'd never thought that I could find so much happiness in life--but alas I finally had!

"Nice job, Faggot!" I heard Anton boom from above me. "You're going to do nicely until I can breed your cunt wife again! Yes, you're going to do very nicely!"

"Thhhhhunk oooo!" I groaned, as I continued to suck his meat deep into my throat. "Thhhhunk ooooo, Mmmmster!!!"

I felt Anton's hands move to the back of my head so that he thrust into my face and head even harder. I loved the way he was using me!!

Before long, I felt him pulse and start to shoot. I couldn't believe it! I was over the moon with joy! My blowjob had made my Black adonis Master cum!!! I was so happy and excited that when the second or third pulse shot of his cum hit my throat, my own 'clit' exploded!! Yes, I came without even touching myself!!

My cum of course didn't last as long as Anton's, but without anything to contain my 'clit,' unlike Anton--whose load went straight into my throat--my load sprayed all around a corner of the room! Ungggh! It was so humiliating!!

And I loved it!

"Ha!" Anton teased me as we were both recuperating. "Looks like the faggot sissy already is in love with my cock. It figures! 'She' sprayed the room with 'clit' juice just from sucking me! Pretty sad! Get busy licking that all up, Sissy!! I'm going to take a crap. Get into the bathroom next so you can lick my ass clean!"

I could hardly wait!!

I selfishly hoped Charlotte would take a while to heal so that Anton could spend plenty of time conditioning me with his "gay sissy maker" cock--his GLORIOUS BBC "gay sissy maker"--and having me lick his ass, to boot!

12