Our Man in Torquay Pt. 02

Story Info
Johnny continues his conquest of the west country.
6.6k words
4.08
1.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our man in Torquay.

part two. Johnny's story.

It's been about six weeks now since I got that Devastating note from Jilly.

To be honest my life seemed to fall apart after receiving that note, especially when to think of it I had only known her for two days.

For fuck sake listen to yourself, your like a love sick teenager, your nearly sixty years old and acting like a fucking big baby.

Come on get over it, she's gone that's it game over!

Since my disaster with Jilly I had put a lot more effort into my literary readings and presentations.

This week I was in Ilfracombe for a literary group presentation on Friday night.

I had been walking for just over an hour along the cliff path lost in my thoughts and oblivious to the goings on around me.

Time for a pit stop, nice looking cafe up ahead, it was a warm day so I decided to sit out side.

The waitress was serving tables adjacent.

Nice firm little tits, can't be more than eighteen.

My mind started to reminisce about my earlier days as a Lecturer at Cambridge and some of my shall we say indiscretions.

let's put it this way, if you live in a large orchard with so much ripe low hanging fruit, it would be sinful not to sample some of the delicious bounty from time to time.

The waitress eventually came over to me, I had chance to study her close up, what a sweet little thing, she wasn't wearing a bra, the tips of her little tits shimmering under her tee shirt fantastic.

I ordered my coffee and watched her as she walked away.

What a nice tight little ass, Oh! How I could make music with that.

I took out Jilly's note with the intention of reading it for the last time and closing that particular door for ever.

My Darling.

I am distraught having to write this note to you.

Something has come up that makes it impossible for us to continue.

Our meeting was one of the best things in my life.

Please try not to judge me, and forgive me.

Your loving friend

Jilly.

Just as I had finished reading my note, the waitress returned with my coffee.

"Cheer up Granddad, it might never happen."

Cheer up Grandad! Cheer up! You fucking tight assed, bee stings for tits cunt, I'll give you cheer up Granddad.

I detected a Suffolk accent, charm school time!

Thank you, sorry I was carried away there for a moment.

You're not from around here.

"No I am from Stowmarket, I just started here this week, I knew the girl that was here before me she has just gone back to college and I got a trial."

Chatty, new to the area

So do you have any friends here?

"No this is my first time away from home, I am very homesick, but will try to stick it out."

Bingo.

The last of the customers were drifting away, I had the place to my self.

Johnny Lawrence.

"Patsy, Patsy Tuck nice to meet you."

Come on in for a penny in for a pound.

Can I ask what age you are Patsy.

"Nineteen going on twenty"

perhaps, as you have no friends here you would like to go for a no strings attached drink later?

We are both strangers here, I thought it may be nice for you to have a bit of company.

She did didn't answer and went into the cafe.

A few minutes later she came back to my table with the bill.

"We are closing now"

I payed and included a tip.

"The galleon Inn seven thirty, if you want"

See you there then.

I went back to my hotel, cleaned up, changed into what was the most casual clothes that I owned, tidied up the room a bit and headed for the Galleon Inn.

When I arrived she was already there, I got some drinks and we sat in a corner. The bar was not busy and I guessed with us both being strangers nobody would know weather we were father and daughter or anything remotely more sinister.

"What brings you to Ilfracombe Johnny?"

Actually, I am doing a literary reading here on Friday evening and like to take a few days to explore areas of interest when in a new town,

She looked impressed, no need to expand to much on the theme, she will soon find out what I really want.

And you Patsy, what brought you all the way from Stowmarket to here?

"I just needed to get out of the claustrophobic atmosphere at home, this job was coming up, my friend gave me a recommendation and I took it on line, so here I am"

I think you are a very attractive girl Patsy.

"What do you like about me then"

When I saw you in the cafe this afternoon, now please don't be offended, but I was attracted by your small pointed breasts, as you stood in front of me. I could see them moving under your tee shirt and we'll,I wanted to caress them with my mouth.

She looked at me wide eyed and a little embarrassed.

"Do you say that to all the girls you meet?"

Well not all, only the ones that turn me on.

Now tell me Patsy Tuck, why did you agree to meet me?

She looked a little embarrassed again, tell me, let's keep this an honest chat.

"Well I wanted someone to chat with and if it developed into something a little heavier like maybe kissing and a little cuddling, then that would be ok."

I went to the bar and got another couple of glasses of beer, also two double vodkas as chasers.

Now tell me what do you really mean by a little heavier?

"Are you married Johnny?"

No my wife died some years ago, so I am all alone in this world.

That always gets the sympathy vote. Next the million dollar question.

Am I correct in thinking you like older men Patsy?

"Yes I think I do, if my thoughts wander, it is always with a maturer person, I don't have much experience in that department so I think someone who can teach me would perhaps be more beneficial to me."

The alcohol was starting to take its designed effect.

I could see she had downed her vodka before finishing the beer.

Another?

"Are you trying to get me drunk Johnny"

I can assure you my intentions are quite dishonourable.

I got two more drinks from the bar but this time I substituted my drink with water.

"Do you have children Jonny?"

Just one daughter, she works in Strasbourg so I don't see much of her.

"So you are quite alone in the world then Johnny?"

When you have been in the world as long as I have and are a professional lecher like me you can recognise fucking signals from a distance.

This is a "fucking" signal.

Yes I am, but occasionally I meet someone just like you who is happy to help me overcome my loneliness. Am I correct in thinking that's you Patsy?

I could sense the alcohol was starting to take it's expected effect.

"Yes I think so, but I have never been in a situation like this before."

Maybe we should get something to eat and a couple of drinks and bring them back to my place?

Isn't that something "you" would like Patsy?

The propositional question.

"That would be nice, thank you."

Fucking time.

Now don't judge me here, I am not going to do anything more to her than any full blooded man would not do in this situation, ok, maybe the alcohol is acting as an inhibition suppressant, but I haven't got all night to fuck about playing footsie with her.

As we finished our drinks, I felt her hand just above my knee.

Fucking brilliant, alcohol makes her horny.

It wasn't long before we were heading back to my hotel room. I had bought a nagigin of vodka just in case a little more coercive persuasion was needed.

As soon as we entered the room, I called her over to me, lifted up her arms over her head and swiftly took off her blouse and excuse for a bra.

Her exquisite little tits stood out like tiny beacons in front of her. I could not resist it any longer I took each of them consecutively into my mouth and feasted on them. I could hear her groaning in delight with my advances on her tiny little tits.

carefully I moved her hand down to my fully erect cock, again I could hear a compliant sound from her.

Gradually I pushed her to the bed and she easily lay down still rubbing my cock.

Would you like to see it.

"Yes"

I unzipped my trousers and lowered them down exposing my cock and moving her hand back to to my member.

"That's nice I like touching you"

I slid my hand down to her pubic mound and started to caress it.

I could feel a little precum developing at the end of my helmet.

Time to see if she will go to the next step.

Can you see the little bead of precum et the end of my shaft?

"Yes"

Taste it with your tongue.

"I have never done that before, I am not sure about it'

Go on you may like it, you can always stop if you don't.

She slowly moved down to my head and tipped the end with her tongue.

That's nice isn't it? Swirl your tongue around my knob.

I pulled back the foreskin as far as I could to accommodate firstly her tongue and then her mouth as I coaxed her further and further into a full blow job.

My hand worked gently on her mound, gradually sliding under her panties to that wonderful goal her clitoris, as soon as I touched it her mouth enveloped my cock totally in unison with my action.

Is that nice? Are you enjoying it?

She took a short break from her ever increasing effort on my cock.

"Yes I like it, it's lovely, you can do some more if you want"

I increased my focus on her clitoris, gradually moving my middle finger to the opening of her cunt, as I gently probed I could feel that her hymen was in tact.

I turned slightly down to a sixty nine position and enveloped her mound and clitoris with my mouth.

I could feel the intensity of her response increasing as I caressed her clitoris with my tongue, sensing that she was about to orgasm,

Decision time.

Do I keep going and cum in that lovely mouth of hers, or do I stand up and drive my eager cock into that virgin cunt and deflower her before she has time to resist?

No it's to late, I am about to cum.

I moved my free hand to the base of my cock and pulled my foreskin down as far as I could.

Poor Patsy you are about to get my full load down that tiny throat of yours.

I pushed my cock into her mouth as far as I dared and shot my entire load into her gaping receptive mouth.

She gaged a little I think more in surprise than dislike, I could hear her groaning in pleasure as she strived to keep up with my ejaculation, as the pulses in my cock started to subside, I could feel her mouth still sucking out every last spasm and drop from me.

As I finally slid from her mouth, I could see she had enjoyed the experience more than I ever thought she would.

Now is not the time to ask her if she wanted me to fuck her, while she was sucking me off.

Plan B Time.

Oh! My beautiful darling that was wonderful, is that the first time you have sucked someone off and let them cum in your mouth? Wow you are so wonderful, would you like to rest a little now?

"Yes I think I would, I have never done that before, I have thought about it and seen it on some porn stuff, but never done it before, thank you for being my teacher Johnny."

What time can you stay till? She cuddled up to me.

"I am off until twelve tomorrow, so I can stay all night if you want"

If you want! if you fucking want! What an understatement.

Now I have to come clean here, but I have my academic career aside, made it my life's work to study and understand the female psyche. For no other reason than to seduce and bed as many girls as I could possibly manage, whilst I am still able.

There are several trigger points to identify and understand for a successful outcome.

I have always targeted girls who are.

First time away from home,

Homesick,

No current relationship,

Young but legal.

Impressionable.

looking for a father figure.

And most importantly mid way in their menstrual cycle.

Obviously you have to guess a bit there but it is a fact that most girls at this time masturbate five times more often than they do normally. These factors amplified with liberal amounts of alcohol makes them In a word.

"receptive."

I have always been aware that it is my moral duty to facilitate this yearning in not only my students but all girls who are in need of my educational services.

So my little Patsy Tuck it was inevitable for you to finish up in my bed and what is going to happen next is written in your life plan.

Patsy, from the combination of alcohol and recent sexual activity was falling asleep.

Reaching into the bedside locker I took out a viagra tablet and downed it with a good drink of water.

Not being a fucking superman, at neatly sixty years old I need a bit of help from time to time.

Sleep was not my intention, I rubbed my hands over her young slim body, cupping my hands over her breasts and exploring her tiny nipples. I kissed the nape of her neck and down her back.

I drank in her scent as I smelt every part of her body and hair. It wasn't to long before I felt a stirring in my loin. Nearly time my beautiful Patsy for the final tutorial in your sexual education program and time for my payment for all my expert tuition.

Quietly I went to the bathroom, washed off my earlier activity, my cock was hardening in anticipation of the prize yet to come.

Standing at the foot of the bed my hands moved up to Patsy's feet, she was easy to turn on to her back. Pulling her feet down to me and lifting her legs over my shoulders, I could hear her stirring.

like a matador in his final act at the Corrida, she was impaled on my shaft in one fast move to the hilt, taking her virginity in one deep thrust.

The poor girl woke in an instant and tried to say something but soon realised what was happening and began to move her hips in acceptance of her inevitable fate.

Patsy was so tight I had to control my thrusts as i wanted to make it last as long as possible.

Each time I pulled back I could see her inner labia griping my shaft like a tight pair of lips was this the tightest cunt I had ever fucked?

Nearly, but I think that accolade still goes to Chala Liu one of my young Thai students from my earlier lecturing career, she was almost impenetrable no matter how much I tried to fuck her, eventually she squatted on my dick and pressed herself on to me the sensation was amazing, her enthusiasm was so athletic she eventually completely tore my frenulum allowing for ever more my foreskin to totally retract to the base of my shaft.

To my amazement Patsy was starting to enjoy the excitement of the pounding I was giving her.

Determined to last as long as I could I could feel her orgasam sending spasms down the inner length of her vagina.

"Johnny fuck me, don't stop, fuck me, harder, Johnny harder, I am cumming again, Johnny"

It was more than any man could resist, I came inside her my cock throbbing in unison with her orgasmic throbs, every throb driving another spurt of cum into her cervix.

Slowly I slid down the bed and lay beside her still coupled to her.

We fell asleep in each others arms.

We woke about nine o'clock, the magic and passion of the previous night had started to subside.

"I better go soon, I have got to get ready for work later"

The reality in the light of day of what had happened during the night, and the partial morning after self loathing had started to set in.

This is nothing new to me, it's a natural reaction after fucking an older man, the passing of the fertility cycle from its peak, often brings on a period of reflective conscience.

This is the time to gently let your partner in crime go, after all the deed is done and it will never be the same again.and she maybe sad for a time.

It may sound a bit harsh but remember, Sadness is caused by the memory of happiness and it would be ungrateful to deprive her of this emotion.

We loosely agreed to meet at the cafe later.

It was time for a walk and to clear the head and maybe mentally reminisce on last nights activity.

My phone pinged as I was leaving the hotel.

I looked at the message, it was from my daughter Milly, but it had a small yellow star beside it.

It is the code my eldest daughter Beatrice uses to rarely contact me.

Due to the nature of her job and my signing of the official secrets act, I can only outline what followed.

I found a quiet area, following a rehearsed protocol I called the burner phone number.

"Hi Daddy how are you? It's been a long time since we spoke in person"

Hello Bee are you alright? It's not often that we speak directly.

Yes Daddy, I wanted to tell you that I have a new job and will be able to contact you more often in the future, also we will be able to drop the one daughter charade as I am moving departments."

Wow Bee that's great, I never was comfortable with the whole thing and was always worried when you were in the field.

"Yes the opportunity came as a bit of a surprise really. I think you may have had an innocent hand in the unfolding of events."

How on earth could I have possibly had an influence on events in fucking MI6?

Tell me more I am intrigued?

"Well a few weeks ago the head of section A Tommy Harris apparently put out a an informational search regarding a guy called Johnny Laurence, "

Oh fuck!

"Sound familiar Daddy?"

"Well the whole thing grew legs, and wether you knew it or not, you are legion in the service even though you have never done a fucking hands turn here."

That's my girl nearly as fouled mouthed as your father.

"Well when I am introduced to-any of your old Etonian chums, nice to meet you. Beatrice Laurence"

"Hi anything to Johnny Laurence?'

"No I am afraid not"

"Daddy! It's a nightmare being related to you."

Ah! Beatrice, don't be so hard on your poor or old Dad.

"Well to continue."

"Tommy Harris must have got my name and expanded his search to me at 6. this set off alarm bells and they instigated an investigation into what was going on and that brought them back to section A and eventually to a girl called Mavis Wall, who I believe is a bit of a star in her sub department."

"Ring any bells Daddy?"

I am well and truly fucked.

"Anyway Tommy Harris tried to cover up the whole thing which was only a storm in a teacup really by digging a deeper hole for him self by putting pressure on Piggy Benson over some old Cold War stuff."

Piggy Benson, another old Etonian, that takes me back a bit, his nickname at school was fuck pig Benson, it was said he spent the summer on his uncles farm in Shropshire and fucked a pig there, the name has followed the poor chap the whole of his life.

"The outcome was, Harris who was quite near to retirement was urged to retire on medical grounds and of course full pension, in tandem GOD had also decided it was time to go, so this left a bit of a vacuum in the service. Piggy was kicked upstairs to the god slot and I was asked to take over as a new broom in section A. Reporting directly to god."

Fucking hell, what's coming next?

"So Daddy your, shall we say, love interest will be reporting directly to me as section head from Monday."

Oh! Bee, what can I say, I only knew her for a couple of days last month, she certainly had an impact on my life. I don't think since Mummy died that anyone has had such an influence on me in such a short time.

We never discussed work, so I didn't know she was involved in the service.

"Well let's leave it there then for now, I also have some other news for you."

Oh! god what next?

"Daddy I'm getting married in January, I hope you will be able to give me away"

Darling I am delighted for you Who is the poor individual that is going to take you on?

"His name is James Mullen, he has nothing to do with the service."

Thanks be to fuck for that.

Tell me more about him darling.

"He is an actuary in the city and he is 39 and unmarried."

Fuck me, "actuary," you know what an actuary uses for contraception? His personality.

Sounds wonderful Darling, I am so happy for you and James, of course I can't wait to meet him and certainly will be there to give you away.

12