Our Man in Torquay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll call you again next week when I am settled in my new role"

Darling will you do one thing for me if it's not to much to ask and not an issue for you.

"What's that Daddy?"

Say hello to Mavis for me, but I know her as Jilly, Jilly Jones, and don't be to hard on her will you?

"We'll see bye for now"

By by Darling by by.

Fucking hell! what a turn up for the books.

I walked along the path to the marina area, there was a cafe open, so I went in still smiling to my self.

A young lad came over to me.

"Hi what can I get you"

He had on a name badge "Andrew".

I detected a Glostershire accent.

Hello Andrew, can I have a flat white and a danish please.

'Right away sir"

I was busy trying to formulate a strategy to cope with the information that I had just received.

"There you are sir, are you on holiday?"

Er no, thank you that looks nice, no I am here.

I was going to say for a lecture.

How long have you been here Andrew?

"I started in April, I like it here, I Finnish up here at the end of the month and have a job organised for the winter in a local restaurant so I'm staying on for the winter."

Have you made many friends here Andrew?

"Yes I was homesick at first, but soon got over it, it's easy to make friends here."

Could I be impertinent and ask if you would be prepared to help a young friend of mine, she has just started here and is very homesick, poor girl has no friends and needs someone to introduce her to the social scene.

Her name is Patsy, she works at the cliff cafe, maybe you could drop by and use your undoubted charm on her, I think you will find her very grateful for your kindness.

I finished up my coffee and handed him a twenty pound note, keep the change Andrew and buy Pasty a drink with it.

He assured me he would look her up as I left the cafe.

As one door closes another one opens.

Walking at a reasonably fast pace I headed towards Combe Martin, to clear my head and get a bit of exercise, the walk is a little more than two and a quarter hours, home in time for tea.

As I walked my mind kept going back to, Beatrice and her news.

Any way what is to be is to be. It's out of your control.

Piggy Mullen DG at 6, what a turn up for the books. In mature reflection, I think it was me who gave him his nickname at school. Fucking hell he will probably have me in the Tower as his first act as God.

Suddenly a tall slim woman came into sight, she was wearing a white tennis skirt and top.

That's tasty, as she came closer I could see she was around sixty-sixty five tops, well preserved.

As she passed the breeze slightly lifted her skirt, nice firm ass and slim legs, lovely.

I tipped my hat, good afternoon, she smiled, conscious of the wind lifting her skirt.

"Good afternoon, a little breezy today."

"Showtime."

Yes, but nice and dry, have you been playing tennis?

She stopped.

First step completed.

"No I like to walk and am not to much of a track suit person."

No rings, first sign of availability.

Are you on holiday?

'Yes, more sort of a late break before the winter."

"You"

Second pointer, checking to see if I am visitor or resident. But either way a conscious effort to keep the contact going.

No, I am visiting for a few days, are you staying near?

Looking for an invitational answer here.

"Well quite near I am in Ilfracombe at the Royal, you?"

"Bingo"

Johnny Laurence.

'Sally West, nice to meet you Johnny."

And you to Sally.

Now there is something I have to point out here, there is a distinct difference in strategy when seducing a mature woman than young impressionable girls.

Mature women have a completely different agenda and whilst interested in sex, are not always looking for full penetrative sex.

It is important to understand that they feel more comfortable in a potential relationship than a one night stand and like to feel wanted.

Also, they are far more likely to want to give oral sex than to receive.

With this in mind it is not difficult to formulate a strategy to achieve your goal.

Time to move forward with the invitational question.

Have you tried afternoon tea at the Imperial? I believe it's Excellent.

"No I haven't but I have heard it's nice."

Perhaps I could invite you some time? That is of course if you are free to do so.

"Thank you, that would be nice."

Not in a relationship, open to suggestion.

What about Friday, if it's not to impertinent to ask?

I could book it, would four o'clock be convenient for you?

"Err, yes, I think that would be lovely, thank you Johnny."

Always remember the presumptive question, it's pure gold in the seduction stakes.

Also you have to be prepared to put in a bit of investment with a mature woman.

That's lovely, looking forward to it, will we meet in the bar for an aperitif around three thirty?

"Yes looking forward to it, thank you."

We went off in our own particular directions.

See you Friday Sally, bye.

Done, not rushed, no phone numbers exchanged, cutting off any second thoughts cancellation.

I finished my walk, went to my room and collapsed on the bed and slept until morning.

I spent Thursday preparing for my presentation to the literary society on Friday evening, I also booked afternoon tea for two at reception for Friday afternoon including champagne,

To be honest my dick was still sore from my nocturnal activity with Patsy the night before.

I called my youngest daughter Milly and told her of the good news regarding Beatrice and that was it.

Time for an early night, full agenda tomorrow.

After breakfast, I went for a short walk, around ten thirty it was time to check on my new chum Andrew.

I went into the cafe, a middle aged woman served me, I asked if Andrew was around, she smiled and winked.

"I think he had a heavy date last night and won't be in till later'

Good lad!

I had a light salad for lunch and it was.

Showtime.

I went to the bar at the hotel and at exactly three thirty, Sally came in to face her fate.

Hello Sally, I am so glad you came, I am really looking forward to our tea together.

Also I am looking forward to getting you naked and sucking me off later.

'Hello Johnny, it's nice to see you again."

I ordered a couple of martinis from the bar, no chance of her saying I'll have a water please.

After all your not here for a vicarage tea party.

We clinked glasses.

Tell me Sally is West your married name?

"No I changed it back to my maiden name when my husband left me to live with his younger assistant.

I am so sorry that happened to such a lovely girl like you.

"What about you Johnny?"

Time for the sympathy vote.

Actually my wife of thirty years died about three years ago, so I am all alone in this world.

'Any children Johnny?"

Yes I have two daughters Beatrice and Milly.

I wanted to say it again and again, Beatrice and Milly.

"Do you see them often?"

Yes I spoke to both of them this week.

And you Sally?

"No we were never blessed with children, but my former husband has two children with his new wife"

Shall we go through to tea?

''That would be nice, I am starving''

We had a lovely table in the window, two glasses of champagne were promptly served, and I could see Sally starting to relax.

"What do you do for a living Johnny?"

Time to get the bedroom order organised.

Well actually I have a little confession.

"Yes"

I am a lecturer at Cambridge university. but recently I have taken semi retirement and give talks and readings to literary groups on my favourite author Graham Green, I have a reading tonight at seven thirty.

A sense of relieve developed on her face, he's not going to try and get me immediately into bed In payment for the tea.

That's what you think Sally West!

Would you be interested in coming along later?

''Yes that would be fantastic, thank you for the invitation.''

We chatted for a while about life and careers and things like that, another couple of glasses of champagne, just as we were finishing up.

"Johnny can I be honest with you?"

Yes Sally what's on your mind.

"Well I know that when, well, a little later you may ask me to perhaps, err, to become intimate with you, but you see ever since the menopause, I have had a bit of trouble in that department. I suffer from acute dryness and also a weak bladder and sex has been a disaster for me."

My darling that was the last thing on my mind.

You lying cunt, it's the only thing on your mind.

"Well if you want I could "fellate" you if that is something you would like?"

It's not something I am really used to, but it sounds nice, let's leave it until later and decide then.

You fucking deviant bastard, not something I am used to.

The evening went well the presentation was a complete success, we walked back to the hotel, had a nightcap in the bar, it was bedroom time.

My darling, I have been thinking about what you said earlier and I think I would like you to come back to the room with me.

"Yes I would like to also."

If there is one thing about an experienced woman, they are not there to play coy or fuck about.

As soon as we got to the room, she took off her dress and stripped down to her panties.

There is no doubt she has a very beautiful body.

She came to me, undid my belt, unbuttoned my shirt, slipped them both off, took my hand and guided me to the bed.

There was no foreplay, no hesitation, straight down on me, her lips encircled my shaft, as she sucked me off, should I say "fellated me" each time her lips came back to my helmet, she tightened them slightly and increased the vacuum on my cock.

Her hand held my shaft firmly at the hilt as her mouth slid up and down my. Bare shaft.

I placed the heel of my hand on her pubic mound and pressed slightly.

It had the desired effect, I could hear her groan with pleasure.

As I increased the movement of my hand, she increased her motion in unison until I couldn't hold off any longer.

My ejaculation into her mouth was met by increased suction on my helmet until every last drop was sucked out and swallowed.

As she ended, her free hand cupped and massaged my ball sack.

She moved up the bed and open mouth kissed me, entering her tongue into my mouth.

"I want you to fuck my mouth with my tongue."

The whole thing was one of the most erotic times of my life.

After a little while she snuggled into me.

"Can I stay the night?"

Yes my darling you can stay as long as you like, your love making was fantastic.

If you think that's all you are getting, then you are in the wrong place my lovely Sally.

I rested for a couple of hours, then reached into my locker, took out the important but necessary viagra, large drink of water and the clock was ticking.

I knew that she was in no way satisfied with her earlier activity and probably thought that it was as good as it gets at this time of her life. But Sally West, you have never met Johnny Laurence before.

Around about six o'clock I moved up to her sleeping face and kissed her forehead, both eyes and chin.

It wasn't long before she woke.

"Have to pop to the loo."

Bang on cue.

I waited at the edge of the bed, as she came back into the bedroom, I stood up. Took her by the hand and guided her into the shower.

As I turned on the water I took a large amount of shower gel into my hands and spread it across her back and waist.

As soon as I had a full lather built up I slipped down her panties, and added more gel to her body.

Spreading her legs slightly I soaped up her entire lower body.

My arm now around her midriff I found her clitoris with the middle finger of my free hand.

I fondled and caressed it for a few moments, her excitement started to build as the consciousness of her condition melted away.

"Oh Johnny please don't stop."

I built up her expectations for another couple of minutes, added more shower gel, removed my hand from her clitoris and gently pushed her head to a bending position and entered her eager and willing cunt from behind.

She started gasping in excitement.

"Fuck me Johnny fuck me harder, Johnny fuck me, oh Johnny it's been so long since I felt like this, give me all you've got Johnny.'

The warmth and volume of the shower was working it's magic, I could feel her starting to pulsate on my cock, all inhibitors Had been left behind.

She was now a sexually uninhibited predator who was going to get what she had been deprived of all these years.

"Johnny I am cumming, Johnny cum in me."

I could feel the tip of my cock touching her twitching cervix.

There was no other alternative than to cum in her, spurt after spurt, every time my cock drove into her cervix I could feel her orgasm responding to me.

Eventually the moment subsided, she turned to me and full mouth kissed me as the water washed off all evidence of our activity.

I turned off the shower and dried her body with the bath towel. Sally reciprocated and we slowly moved back to the bed.

Sally laid out a fresh towel on the bed and lay down on it.

Beckoning me to lay beside her.

"That was the most exciting thing I have ever done, even in the height of the sexual flush of youth and marriage I have never felt anything like that."

I loved it also Sally, you are a wonderful lover.

As I relaxed, Sally moved down the bed and took me into her mouth and gently caressed me until we both fell asleep.

We woke around eight thirty, dressed and went down for breakfast.

" I have to go soon Johnny, I don't want to go but I have to meet my brother at eleven."

"Will I see you again, I would love to take up where we left off."

Of course I assured her we would and that was that.

My successful lecture and lecher season was over, time to go home and reflect on every moment.

Having been at home for a couple of months busying my self getting things ready for Christmas, and looking forward to meeting up with Beatrice and Milly for the first time in years.

My phone rang.

Beatrice, how nice to hear from you, I was just thinking about you.

"Daddy, I haven't got much time, so listen up."

Always the bully my Beatrice.

"As part of our brief here in A section we do thorough background checks on people who have been recommended for gongs."

"Currently we are working on the New Years honours list, guess who's name came up?"

I couldn't think of anybody that I would personally recommend, the whole thing to my mind had been reduced to a fucking circus of footballers, pop stars and reality show contestants.

"Your name is on the list Daddy."

Well fuck me with a feather!

What is it darling? An MBE or even an OBE?

"How do you like the name, Sir John Laurence?"

Sir John, Sir Johnny, Sir John Laurence, how the fuck did I get that far up the list?

"Well it's not for all your legendary antics in the bedroom Daddy, the university awards committee have put your name forward for achievement in the field of genetic engineering research."

OhDarling! You are so cruel to me.

"You will be getting a letter in the next couple of days, to ask if you would accept the honour, there is one stipulation, you cannot say a word about it until it is announced. Talk to you soon, bye."

Well I suppose that will stop old Piggy from putting me in the tower.

Sir John, Sir Johnny, fuck me I could get used to that.

It gives me great pleasure to introduce our guest speaker, Sir John Laurence.

I poured out a celebratory glass of wine, fuck, think of all the girls that will be able to say they were fucked by a Knight of the realm.

Taking a big gulp of the wine, fuck me, think of all the girls that would like to be fucked by a Knight of the realm.

Bring on 2024.

12