Our Memoir Ch. 01: Our First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension was almost unbearable, then she leaned in to kiss me. As our lips touched, it was almost electric. I had kissed women before, obviously, but this one was just special in a way that I could not even begin to describe. She was tentative at first, soft, gentle and caring, yet firm enough to say that she was wholeheartedly interested and meant business.

"You like?" asked Jennifer now standing beside me.

"Yes, very much so." I replied enthusiastically.

"Audrey, would you like to proceed?" asked Jason, now standing to Jennifer's side with is arm around her.

"Oh, yes please." she said slowly, "I could get used to this".

"Well, seeing that you two are getting long fine," Jennifer started, "Jason and I will be on that bed over there." she said point to one of the double beds.

"And if you two feel so inclined," Jason concluded, "You can use that bed over there." he said pointing to the other bed.

With that, Jason launched himself onto their bed face side up and Jennifer walked over to join him. Without too much ado, she took his dick straight into her mouth.

I watched Jennifer deploying her skills on Jason's ever expanding manhood and realised that I seemed to be perfectly fine with her being with another man. I turned to Audrey, bowed and extended my arm towards our bed and said, "After you madam."

She performed a mock curtsy and said, "You are much too kind sir."

Audrey laid on her side facing the other bed, but on the far side of our bed from the other bed. I took my cue and laid down on my side facing her with my back to the other bed. We look in each others eyes grinning widely for a short time before I said, "Would you like to kiss again? I enjoyed our first one immensely."

"That would be nice I think. You have very soft lips." she replied.

We wriggled towards each other on the bed, took another look into each others eyes and then softly kissed with arms by our sides. I nibbled on her top lip for a while and when I backed off slightly, she did the same to me gently probing with her tongue.

I reached over with my free hand and lightly ran my finger around the areola of her upper breast until that nipple had increased in size several fold. I tried to do the same with her lower breast but I could not reach. She pulled away slightly and rolled back to give me access. Pretty soon both nipples were well and truly on full alert.

I could hear the bed squeaking behind me and I assumed that Jason and Jennifer were already fucking each others' brains out. I did not look because I was having way too much fun with Audrey to care about what they were up to.

Audrey rolled back up onto her side and snuggled into me. She kissed me on the lips passionately and ran her index finger around the outside of my ear and down to the lobe.

I reached out and ran my index finger all the way down from her shoulder to her naval. From there, I moved down further and ran my fingers through her thick patch of pubic hair. The patch was thick but the hair was soft to the touch and felt wonderful as I delicately bunched clumps between my fingers.

Audrey reacted to this by bringing her upper foot up to rest on her lower knee. With this she also moved her upper knee to the side spreading herself wider for me to access her lady parts more easily. For now, I continued to concentrate on her pubic hair.

I made a bit of a peace sign with my fingers and ran them along her outer lips, either side of her slit. Audrey had propped herself up a little and was enjoying watching me caress her pubes. I played with her hairy outer lips for a while longer, pinching them between my fingers and gently pulling on them.

Next I spread her outer lips and gently stroked the areas between her them and her inner lips. From time to time, I would lightly brush against her clitoral hood and she would moan almost imperceptibility. I spent a little time rubbing either side of her clitoris with agreeable results.

I extended my middle finger and moved lower down. I found her inner labia and gently separated them. I expected a bit of moisture by this stage of the game, but I did not expect the find them dripping. I inserted the tip of my finger into her vagina and found it to be even wetter.

Without a word, Audrey pulled away from me. Thinking I had done something wrong, I looked up to see why she had moved. Silently, she motioned me to move over and then she laid down on her back. Knees in the air, her legs spread wide and fingers spreading her love tunnel ready to receive incoming traffic. You did not need to be physic to work out what she wanted next.

I positioned myself over her with my manly proportions ready for duty. I adjusted myself so that our hips were roughly aligned and she reached up and took hold of my penis so as to guide it inside her.

As I entered, looking directly into her eyes, something seemed to happen. We did not need to speak to communicate, just a glance or a subtle breath was enough to communicate our needs. I felt the wall of her vagina relax as her lubrication spread over the length of my shaft with each thrust.

Our chemistry was extraordinary and we fucked effortlessly for what seemed like hours, but was in all likelihood only five or ten minutes. I could tell that I was nearing completion, but I was concerned that Audrey had not yet climaxed. Unfortunately, there was not much more I could do about it because at that moment I was overcome and my initial release erupted deep inside her.

I need not have worried about her climax because at the exact moment that I first ejaculated, her eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth opened and she let out a groan from the depths of her diaphragm. I kept thrusting as I continued to ejaculate for a short time more before coming to a halt.

We laid together just looking at each other and catching our breaths. My head was buzzing after such a wonderful experience. I know that it was a cocktail of endorphins and neurotransmitters running amok in my brain, but that did not detract from the feeling in any way.

Slowly, the outside world seemed to return into focus and I recognised a sound coming from the bed next to us. Audrey and I looked over to see Jennifer and Jason so entranced by what they had just seen that they both provided us with some polite Wimbledon applause.

"Well done you two." said Jennifer.

"Yeah. Audrey's pussy was making so much noise that we just had to stop what we were doing and watch." added Jason.

"What do you mean?" asked Audrey.

"Well," Jennifer started, "your pussy was so wet that every time that Ben thrust into you it made this comical squelching noise. It also made this slurping noise as he pulled back for another thrust."

"You two were amazing to watch. I have not seen a first time couple that comfortable and into each other ever." said Jason.

"Anyway you two, Jason and I aren't finished yet, so if you don't mind, we'd like to get back at it." said Jennifer plainly and honestly.

"Would you like us to give you some privacy?" I asked, probably somewhat foolishly considering the circumstances.

"No sweety, we're good. You guys can watch us for a while." came Jennifer's casual response.

With that, Jason laid on the bed and Jennifer started to give him a little oral action to get him going again. It did not take long for him to be fully ready for duty and for Jennifer to be on top and riding him like there was no tomorrow.

Audrey turned to me as asked, "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please. But it is a little late, do you have some camomile or something else relaxing?" I responded.

"Indeed we do." she said heading off to boil the kettle.

"Take a seat at the table. That paper bag has some pastries in it. Grab me something with apple and take whatever else you want for yourself." she continued.

I had not even noticed this earlier, but as we got off the bed, Audrey must have grabbed some tissues from the bedside table to clean herself up with. When she reached the kitchenette, she removed the now sodden tissues from between her legs, put them into the waste bin next to the bench and washed her hands in the sink before filling the kettle.

Before long, the kettle had boiled and Audrey had served me up a nice steaming hot cup of herbal tea. I thanked her as she sat down beside me to watch our respective partners screw each other senseless. I had placed a pastry for her on a napkin and I slid it towards her.

"Thanks." she responded idly sipping on her tea watching the free show before us with voyeuristic pleasure.

Jennifer was still on top but had turned around to face us. She smiled and waved to us as her breasts bounced up and down in time with her motion. At one point, she looked towards Audrey, pointed between her legs and made a 'bellissimo' hand gesture kissing her fingertips before thrusting her hand up into the air.

They continued in this position for a few more minutes before Jason asked, "Do you want to do a bit of doggy for a while?"

"OK", Jennifer said as she got up.

Jason got up off the bed to make room for Jennifer. Jennifer repositioned herself on the bed on her hands and knees, side on to her audience. Jason took his place behind her and after making sure that he was in properly, moved his hands to her hips and started pumping fast and hard.

Audrey and I looked at each other smiled and clinked our teacups together in mock celebration as we listened to the squeaking bed reach a crescendo. Jason made one last thrust and held that position as he moaned wildly. He made very small pelvic thrusts with suitable grunting noises a few more times before stopping all motion and gradually backing away from Jennifer. We had a full unobstructed view as his penis flop down upon exiting her body and we saw a few drops of come dripping down onto the bedspread.

"Jason, catch." said Audrey as she tossed him a roll of paper towels that were sitting in the table.

Jason caught the roll and spooled out a few pieces to place under Jennifer's leaking pussy. He also took another piece and blotted up the rest of his mess. Folding one final piece into roughly quarters and held it to the entrance to Jennifer's vagina.

Holding the paper towel in place, Jennifer crawled backwards and then off the bed. She stood up, gave me a beaming smile and then headed off to the bathroom.

"Ooo, tea!" exclaimed Jason.

"Do you want some?" asked Audrey getting up.

"Yes please." Jason responded.

"Jennifer?" Audrey said raising her voice slightly, "Would you like some tea?"

"That would be delightful, thank you." came a disembodied response from the bathroom.

Audrey topped up the kettle and started it boiling. I heard the toilet flush and then the basin tap running for a while before Jennifer appeared at the bathroom door. She walked over and asked "Who's sitting where?"

"I pointed at Audrey's seat and said, "Audrey was sitting here, but the rest are up for grabs."

Jason sat on the chair next to where Audrey was sitting after removing some beach towels and Jennifer walked over and sat down on the empty chair next to me just in time for Audrey to deliver two cups of steaming hot tea.

"Thanks.", Jennifer and Jason said in unison.

Audrey took her seat as Jason rummaged through the pastry bag removing a morsel before reorienting the opening towards Jennifer. She had a look inside, but could not see anything of interest. I offer her the remainder of my pastry, but she politely declined that as well.

We sat and drank our tea in comfortable silence for some time before Jennifer spoke.

"So, Audrey. Tell me, did you come?" she asked.

Audrey seemed a little bit shocked and embarrassed by the forthright nature of the question, but recovered herself in short order.

"Indeed I did, we both came together right at the end. It was intense." she responded.

"And you?" Audrey asked facing Jennifer.

"Yes, I actually had a major climax during our first session. You know, before we stopped to watch you two. The second session was nice and I had a small orgasm in doggy, but the second session was really so that Jason could finish off."

"So Ben, you've been quiet. Did you enjoy fucking Audrey this evening?" Jason said.

"Yes indeed, very much so." I responded enthusiastically.

"And Audrey, how was your first swingers experience?" Jason said turning to his girlfriend.

"Well, I was a bit nervous at first as you know, but Ben and I seemed to have a good chemistry together and once we got started then it just felt natural and comfortable." Audrey responded.

"Audrey, you can fuck my boyfriend any time you like." said Jennifer.

"Thanks, Jen. I may take you up on that offer one day." she said grinning.

"Anyway, Ben and I should be getting back to our cabin. We have a very, very long drive tomorrow and we need to get some beauty sleep." Jennifer said as she started to stand.

Taking our cue from Jennifer, the remaining three of us also stood. I shook Jason's hand as Jennifer gave Audrey an affectionate embrace. We swapped places and Jennifer and Jason had a quick hug whilst Audrey and I shared a somewhat longer embrace finished off with a quick kiss on the lips.

I took Jennifer's outstretched hand and followed her through the door that Jason was holding open for us.

"We're glad that you enjoyed yourselves, drive safely tomorrow." said Jason as Jennifer and I made our way down the stairs and onto the path heading back to our cabin. I turned and waved and locked eyes with Audrey for a lingering moment. It was at that time that I just knew that Audrey and I weren't finished just yet.

12