The Island of Wonder Pt. 01

Story Info
The meeting of the woman who'd change his life.
5.2k words
4.64
59.4k
173
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

The Island of Wonder

Authors Note:

All persons mentioned in this story are 18 years or older.

"Landing in half an hour, sir."

Half an hour. 30 minutes until my life changed forever. She was in the bathroom right now, freshening up for when we got there.

30 minutes and we'd be there.

Her home.

"Our" home.

Six Months Previous

I was at the coffee shop ordering a coffee for my walk home. I did so at the same shop every day, just to give myself an extra boost from whatever job I was doing that day. It had been a typical day at work, me just happy that it was finally Friday. Since I do contract work, I worked from home generally, so I could just walk down to the coffee shop for a taste of fresh air. They called my name and I picked up my order at the counter.

I turned around to walk out and was suddenly covered in foamy coffee. Not only mine, but someone else's.

"Whoa!" was the first thing that came to my mind with hot coffee splashing over my shirt, staining it and scalding me a bit. My coffee proceeded on a direct course for the floor.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry," came a voice from where the other coffee had come from.

"No, no," I replied still looking down at my shirt. "It's ok, things happe..." was as far as I got when I finally got a look at who had dumped the coffee on me.

She was stunning. Think Tera Patrick in her prime with slightly larger breasts. She had black hair, deep brown eyes, a mouth containing a beautiful smile. Her face looked Asian or Polynesian somewhat. It was overwhelming.

"I am really so sorry, here let me clean your shirt," she said getting some paper towels from the coffee slingers. She was pressing against me to do it.

"It's ok, really," trying to keep my mind working in the face of her beauty. "No big deal."

"I am so embarrassed!" she continued. I now noticed that she had a slight accent, but I couldn't quite place it.

"Don't be," I tried to console her. "Accidents happen," I said somewhat dismissively.

"You're so nice," she said giving me a huge smile but clearly still showing embarrassment. "Please, let me get you a new coffee," she insisted.

"That's not necessary, but thank you for the offer," I said trying to keep eye contact.

"No, please," she retorted while placing her hand on my arm, "I insist."

What was I going to do? She insisted and it gave me more time to talk to her. I had to jump at this.

"Well," I said trying to convincingly capitulate, "thank you. It's really not necessary but appreciated." I gave her a big smile as I said it which she returned.

"My pleasure," she returned with what I thought was a sultry reply and look.

We went over to the person behind the counter who saw everything and kindly agreed to remake both drinks for free. While we were waiting for the drinks to be made, I gave my coffee spiller a quick look over.

It was not just her face which was stunning. This woman had perfect curves to her. Her top was a very tight blouse, nothing to hide anything there. Breasts that were easily D's if not larger, but they looked so firm. They didn't look fake, but I figured they must've had a great bra holding them in. She had a fairly slim waist until you got to her hips where one of the most perfect asses seem to form in her pants. I was amazed that this goddess was even talking to me.

We chatted while we waited for the coffee. I did what I normally did, tried to be funny and charming. Unlike normally when I did this, it seemed to be working. She giggled and laughed in all the right places and had constant eye contact with me.

The drinks were then ready. I needed to move quickly. How do I keep her engaged? How do I get her number? How can I keep this going?

"Should we sit down?" she asked, continuing her look at me with that same level of interest.

I've never been a big believer in God, but this was starting to make me swing a little to the other side. I certainly wasn't going to argue.

We sat down at a table near the corner and continued talking.

I learned that her name was Lila Archer. She was a graduate student at the university nearby and was getting ready to get her MBA soon. She was indeed from an island somewhere in the South Pacific, but she didn't tell me which one. She just kept saying "you'd never heard of it." Her mother was originally from the island and her father was from the states. She was raised there and educated here for college.

That was really all I could get out of her. She kept turning the conversation back toward me, where I grew up, what I liked, favorite color type details. She kept smiling and nodding while asking more questions. I'd never met someone so interested in me. Most of the women I dated up to this point loved talking about themselves and generally were bored out of their minds when I dared to try and talk about myself.

Not Lila. She seemed actually interested. It was strange but I got the sense that there was no lying to her. No falsity. It just made her all the more attractive, not that she needed any help in that department.

The sun was starting to set, and I was starting to get hungry. How do I transition this to a dinner? I needed to be very careful how I did this.

"Lila," I started, "I'm getting a little hungry and was wondering if you..."

"I'd love too!" she answered abruptly. "I'm getting a little hungry myself but didn't want to interrupt this."

If this kept up, I may have had to start going back to church.

"So, should I clean up and meet somewhere?" knowing that I had a huge stain on my shirt, I was thinking I'd go and clean up first.

"It doesn't bother me, I caused the stain after all," she said lightly. "Besides, I didn't get out of our "meeting" without damage either. See?" she said pointing to a slight stain on her blouse near her right breast. I had been doing my levelheaded best to keep my focus on her face and not her chest. My estimation was that a lot of guys probably stared at that rack ad nauseum, and I was determined to not be like them.

We agreed on an Irish bar I frequented on occasion. I was relieved she didn't insist on anything fancier. Even though she dressed high society, she was really down to Earth. We got there and took a booth in the back which was dark enough to hide our stained selves.

She surprised me even more when she ordered a Smithwick's. Even pronounced it right. Again, most of the women I dated were so concerned with bloating and whatnot that beer was normally out of the question; and none of them were in half as good of shape as Lila.

We continued talking as we drank our beers; I had ordered a Guinness to keep the theme going. She surprised me yet again when she suggested that we just get some appetizers.

This was one chill woman.

She asked me more about my life, my work, family and all. I managed to get a little more out of her, that she had a younger brother and two younger sisters, and they were all still on the island with their parents. Again, I found it refreshing and strange that she didn't seem to want to talk about herself that much.

Once we finished the food, we kept talking. I certainly wasn't going to be the one that ended this, it was going too well. I noticed during the meal she was starting to touch my arm and be more playful. Clearly, she felt comfortable with me. I was just hoping I wasn't heading straight for the friend zone in all this.

We eventually left and she said that she wanted to go for a walk, would I join her? I tried to avoid using the word "duh" and off we went. By this time, she now had her arm hooked to mine. We walked down the street and started getting looks from other people. Some at the stain on my shirt, and the rest at the figure of the woman I was walking with.

"Those can't be real," one woman said to her friend after they passed us.

"They are," Lila said loud enough so the other girl could hear. I laughed and was impressed by her boldness. She really didn't seem to care what other people thought. We eventually stopped in front of an apartment building.

"This is me," she said indicating that this was her apartment building.

"Oh, well Lila I had a great time getting to know you tonight," I said.

"Would you like to come up and get to know me better?" Lila said with the same look in her eye that she'd had all night. I recognized it now clearly.

Desire.

I had to play this right. Every instinct in my body said if we went up there, I'd be in one-night stand territory. Normally, even one night with this goddess would be worth months of bragging, self-confidence, and spank bank material.

But I didn't wanna do it. I knew this woman was special from the beginning and I wasn't going to screw it up by just trying to get some booty. I breathed deep and hoped I was doing the right thing.

"I would like to come up," I admitted, damn near gritting my teeth with what I was about to do. "But I'm not going to."

She looked at me very confused. I took another deep breath.

"I really like you and the time we've spent, but I'm not looking for a hook-up. If I go up with you, it's gonna be because there's something more here. Please take my number if you decide that's something you're interested in too."

Still looking confused she managed to get her phone out of her purse. I entered my phone number into it.

"Call me and I'll meet you anywhere you want, whenever. Hopefully in a non-stained shirt," which made her giggle. "I've loved every second of meeting you, Lila," I told her honestly, "and I can't wait to talk to you again."

I kissed her hand and said good night. I walked away in the direction she was looking. It was actually the opposite way that I lived, but I thought it would look more badass. Just a few blocks to get my badass in and I'd start going the right way. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. I swear, up and down, not for one second did it occur to me who it was that was calling.

"Come back here..." was all she said, desire surrounding her words.

I turned around with the phone still in my hand. It was a bit far, but I could definitely see her standing hand on her hip and a smirk.

I walked back. I didn't run or jog. Just walked.

As soon as I got back in front of her, she grabbed my head and pulled my lips toward her. Her lips were so soft, her tongue immediately started massaging mine. It was like electricity was flowing between us, enough to light up the night sky.

She led me through the front door, refusing to release me from her embrace. We got in the elevator still locked together at the lip. She had such a tight hold on me that I couldn't even tell if there was anyone else in the lift.

We got off the elevator and thankfully her apartment was right near the elevator. She actually managed to get the key in the lock without looking or breaking contact. She got the door open and threw me inside. Surprisingly strong lady. She slammed the door shut and looked at me like something to devour.

She then ran up to me keeping the look on her face the whole time and shoved her tongue into my tonsils. She had one hand on my ass and the other through my hair. Pulling and groping all at once. She then pushed me down onto the couch while she stayed standing. She started swaying like she had a tune in her head and just kept the beat going.

Lila was slow and seductive. She knew when she had a captive audience and intended to keep it that way. She spun around, shaking that incredible ass toward me. I was never much of an "ass" man before, but this was definitely something to worship. It looked thick and tight.

My focus was kept there until she started taking her blouse off. My shock was then complete when the blouse was completely off and all that was there was her naked back. Let me make clear what I mean.

NO BRA!

Those heavenly orbs hadn't been supported by anything! I could only see the sides of them, but even that would've been enough to get any straight guy hard. She looked behind her shoulder at me on the couch and smiled. She had me enthralled and she knew it.

She slowly spun around with her hands now holding a breast each, her arms crossed. She looked like she was posing for a magazine cover, but right now I was the only subscriber. The cleavage created by this could've become a valley where a whole village could live. It was entrancing, especially as her swaying never let up, even for a second. Then she released her globes from her hands.

My God, they were perfect! Her nipples were small, brown and erasers were now prominent. I was amazed that they were so firm and perky. It was clear that she wasn't lying on the street before that they were natural, but they seemed improbably magical.

She was clearly aware of this too as he continued the sway, her tits swaying with the rhythm perfectly. The look on her face doing this was a mix of lust and pure joy. She was enjoying putting on a show for me. She then turned to her side and began working her pants down. Again, slow and deliberate. She wanted me to see her silhouette as she kept inching down.

Then in one fell swoop, no pants. And no panties! She wasn't wearing them either! My head started to race with questions in that second. Was she just trolling to find a guy tonight? Am I still back in one-night stand territory?

Then she got on her knees and started working to get my pants off. My shoes were thrown to the side, socks along with them. Pants were "carefully" removed as just my shirt and boxer briefs remained. She started tugging at the buttons.

"You know..." she said, looking at me with fire in her eyes, "I really don't think this shirt can be saved."

Buttons then flew as my shirt was ripped off me. To keep her desire directed at me, fuck the shirt.

My bulge had obviously been growing during all this and it was certainly noticeable in my underwear. She just rubbed it gently, like she was about to unwrap a birthday gift. She slowly hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxer briefs, and suddenly I was on full display. She looked down at her "prize."

"Oh my!" she declared with glee. Apparently, I was impressive. I always kinda figured my dick was average, but she looked at like she got a Ferrari for Christmas. She caressed it lightly, enjoying the feel and texture or it before she delivered a kiss on to the tip of it. Almost like she was making out with it, using her tongue right on my pee hole. It was weird but felt good.

She then started going to work. She took me into her mouth with such passion. Up and down, seeming to savor every inch of it. I've had women go down on me before, but this seemed almost like worship. Like a need. My penis must be rock hard for her. Between her mouth, eyes, and every physical feature she brought to the table, it really wasn't much of a job.

Once she was convinced that I was completely ready, she disengaged, same determined look in her eye.

"I was tested two weeks ago and am on the best birth control known to man," she declared. She continued to pump my cock during this, not wanting a responsibility discussion to kill my boner. "You?"

By complete stroke of fate, I could say the following, factually.

"Last week," I replied, "I was in for a checkup."

I didn't have to convince her, because she just took one more suck and looked at me.

"No condoms, then," she declared, "Not now, not ever. I wanna feel every inch of you."

Any other woman, I swore to the God I was starting to believe in more and more, I would've demanded a condom in any circumstance. But I trusted her. This woman that I'd known for five hours or so, I trusted her.

But...I wasn't quite ready yet. There was one area of sex that I knew I had some degree of proficiency and damn it; I was going to exploit it. I looked her straight in the eye.

"Get on the couch," in as commanding a voice as I was capable. She immediately obeyed, getting on the couch as if I was about to mount her. I, on the other hand, had other plans.

I got on the floor, moved her legs on the couch, and spread her legs. I looked straight down the barrel of her sacred tunnel. It was perfect. No lips sticking out, no hint of anything that anyone could think on as a flaw. Just a cute button at the top, that looked like it was throbbing.

Time for me to show off.

I nibbled lightly around the outside at first. Just to get her attention. I could smell and feel the heat coming off of her, so I knew it was working. I then did a simple lick of her slit. Just in one full motion like an ice cream cone. She tasted amazing and squirmed as I got to it.

I started by darting my tongue around, avoiding her clit for the moment and just focusing on the folds. She responded as I thought she would.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck that feels good!" as she became overwhelmed by the experience.

The juices were flowing as I finally gave her what she wanted. I stated flicking her clit around with my tongue and boy did I get a response.

"Yes! Yes, baby! Lick my clit! FUCK!" as she flooded my face with proof of my effort.

But I wasn't done yet.

I dipped one finger into her pussy to show that I was still at work down there. She was grinding on the couch, trying to get more contact with my fingers and tongue. I looked up and she kept looking at me as I was going, not wanting to miss the show. She was putting on a show as well as her perfect breasts were heaving back and forth in waves.

I decided to be bold now. I was a little nervous as I moved my mouth further south but added another finger to her pussy to keep her occupied.

"Yes! Finger my cunt, baby! I love it so much!"

I was a little taken aback by the language as most I women I knew loathed the C-word. This emboldened me to make the move.

I started tonguing her asshole. Just from visual inspection, I could tell she took care of it and cleaned it well. Some women would get disgusted by this and yell. Some would be pissed I hadn't asked first. Not quite Lila's reaction.

"YES! Oh, fuck that feels amazing! Lick my ass and fuck my cunt!!!"

I continued my work on both, now adding my thumb to her clit. It didn't take long.

"Shit, I'm cumming! FUCK!!!!" as she flooded my fingers with her juices again. She took my hand and licked the fingers. Clearly, she had some of the kinky gene to her and I wasn't about to complain. But she'd now had enough and made herself clear.

"Oh, fuck me baby. Please put your dick in me. Please!"

Who am I to refuse a lady?

She adjusted on the couch to lay lengthwise, and I got on top of her. I looked directly in her eyes when the head of my cock found the outer barrier of her pussy. I pushed inside.

She was tight. Easily the tightest I'd ever been in with or without a condom. It was also so warm and inviting. I went slow, ignoring her previous request. We were not fucking; we were making love.

If she had objections to this, she didn't voice them. Instead, she pulled me toward her lips as I went about her at a leisurely pace. Her hand was on the back of my head and her legs were now wrapped around me. She was moaning through the kissing, making it clear to me that she was enjoying this.

After a few minutes, I started increasing my rhythm as she broke the kiss to allow her moans to be heard.

"You feel so good!" she informed me, "I love you being in me!"

She was trying to encourage me to speed up with her words and I didn't disappoint. I really started going into her, starting to straddle the fucking/making love line.

"Oh babe!" she exclaimed as I continued working, "I wanna ride you. Let me ride you baby," she asked politely.

Again, who was I to refuse?

We shifted so I was laying down on the couch and she was now straddling me. If you've never had a women with model-type looks and big, firm breasts on top of you; take my word for it, it's pretty awesome.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers
12