All Comments on 'Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Good story enjoyed characters and story line. Not into the black master shite and humiliating the husband. Is there an ending?

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Eric needs to keep fucking brittany until she tells her husband that she will be having Eric's baby. Showing her black baby bump will be the talk of the town

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Well told and paced story of wife's submission to a Black Cock

Now we know why white married couples don't like black men living in their streets.

As a lover of "Wife Sharing" stories, the cuckold part of the humiliation does not sit well. So the story was not in my best-favored reads. However, the wife taking a huge black cock was deserving of my 5*

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Eric should become the neighborhood bull and impregnate the entire community

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanalmost 4 years ago
I want to be Al

As a wannabe cuckold, this story worked for me. I especially enjoyed hearing the cuckolds feelings. I hope there will be a follow up story.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4mealmost 4 years ago

Loved the story! Always had a fascination with my wife having a black cock while I watched in my panties...please continue!

PeanisboundPeanisboundalmost 4 years ago

You should really continue this story. The characters are so great, and it is such a hot story. Thank you for writing it.

Here are my answers to your last four rhetorical questions.

Would Brittany get so used to black cock that we would have to get Jennifer and Eric to introduce us to their 'friends'? Yes! Brittany is going to need a lot more black cock than Jennifer is willing to give up from Eric.

Would Eric still be allowed to fuck Brittany from time to time? Brittany and Jennifer should agree that Eric fucks Brittany up to twice a week.

Would anyone else find out that I was an established cuckold? Would it get out that I wore panties with CUCKOLD emblazoned across the front and back? Yes to both. Dunkirk's suggestion of Brittany getting pregnant with Eric's baby would out Al as a cuckold to the community and Al should be wearing his CUCKOLD panties when the next couple succumbs to Eric's cock after suggestions and pressure from Al, Brittany, and Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You should be ashamed.

Dear Lord you people are pathetic. Do you really think this is real life? I don't get it. I don't give a fuck what your skin color is. Fuck with me or mine and I will go through you like a door. Two people in my life have learned this the hard way. Both tried to rob me, and are dead. One was white, the other was black. I don't think my 45 gave a fuck what color the first 1mm of the wound trail was. I know I did not, I shot both till they relaxed.

I don't get it. I am an equal opportunity bastard. Now, I also know this BBC thing is a complete myth. Most women can't tell the difference, I know, we used to spend leaves picking up girls all over thew world. One of my squad mates was 6' 2" of all black meat, he was a brute like 225 all muscle. His did was 6", big balls, average production. Me, I am an Italian 5' 10" 190, all muscle, 8" dick 2" across, average balls, I have a really high testosterone he does and I can get it up every 15 minutes. Drives women crazy. Don't get me wrong, we would swap back and forth and laugh, we would play this game of blind folding the girls and trying to get them to guess which was which, most could not tell the difference and if they could, they thought it was the big black guy with the bigger dick.

Are you so guilt of such self hatred that you feel the need to do this crap? I mean how pathetic are you? There is not difference between black and white really, we don't bleed any difference. Jeff died in my arms, 10 years ago in some shit hole I am trying to forget. He did not worry who tried to pull him out of that, he just wanted someone with the right uniform to do it. Get the fuck over yourselves. He was my best friend, I named my son after him. The only reason I would let him fuck my wife is that it meant he was alive right now, not in a grave in Alabama.

When you read this shit you turn black people into things, dildos, caricatures of real people, these stories are no better than black face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Top 1% of all stories

You simply write some of the besg

lustydayslustydaysalmost 4 years ago
non-humiliation stories

Any good cuckold stories out there where the husband is not humiliated?

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 4 years ago

I would of enjoyed the story more if Al wasn’t subjected to humiliation. I get that for some humiliation is part of the cuckhold fantasy, but not so much for me. As for the whole black bull fantasy I see it in the same way I fantasize about Asian women. They present a different visual to the sexual dynamic, couple that with the stereotypes whether true or not they just add to the excitement. One reason people desire sex and sex with someone other than their significant other is the unique experience of someone else for the first time. These stories are all about fantasy and what excites the writer and reader. Gave story a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is obviously meant to be a joke

I can’t believe anyone took this seriously. It’s so cliched and wildly exaggerated. Not to mention the flamboyant homosexuality.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 4 years ago
What a great time

Love it. Love BBC and do my hubby. He’s much better hung than Al but still bi. I love watching him get it on with a BBC. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
STUPID STUPID HUSBAND

I agree with ldlarry52....we could do without the humiliation.. its just so F'n stupid for him to allow wearing panties..being humiliated.. and most of all to let it happen without being there every time....I'm in favor if bbc and wife sharing.. in fact I have repeatedly asked my wife to allow me to bring a black gentleman into our bedroom.. with a resounding NO every time...but get rid of the silliness and be there for her in a masculine manly way.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Fantastic !!!!!! Absolutely delicious 😋 story. You have to do another chapter please. Readers need to know what happened next, did Brittany hook-up with Eric again or did she find another BBC to Cuckold her hubby with.

I'm hoping that Jennifer talks Brittany into becoming pregnant from Eric at the same time that she gets pregnant from Eric, and that Jennifer suggest that is happens in Al and Brittany's marital bed with Al watching 🤩.

Don't listen to the hater's, this is an awesome Cuckold story, I give it FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A little bigger fantasy porn. You at least pleased that old whore Annette. The bigger loving bitch is one pathetic shit stain.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 4 years ago
please add more

just a fun story to read. when the wife helps seduce the cucks wife, and sets her up to share a cock. and the cuck just watches as the three of them seduce her in front of him, it is so erotic and such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Super Duper

I love this genre and yours is as good as it gets. This would be a great stand-alone or as part of a series. The idea of a gf procure lovers for her BBC, perhaps herself, and build a 3some or moresome is great. Love it.

8796Porno8796Pornoalmost 4 years ago
Please continue ...

I like this stsory.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 4 years ago
Like Brittany, we want more......

Would luv to hear of further adventures, I'm sure that's not the only BBC that has slipped into Brittany's chute as she's encouraged to fill the gap between "special occasions" with Eric......One imagines that Jennifer will not encourage Eric to service too many neighbours for fear of jealous quarrels......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. The visual of Brittany and Eric coming out onto the pool deck naked with cum dripping from her pussy was amazing. I hope there are future chapters coming, maybe Brittany takes a black lover while continuing to fuck Eric weekly, that's my suggestion. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jennifer

Why didn't Al offer to lick out Jennifer?

GrownupReaderGrownupReaderover 3 years ago
Great story

Thank you

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MY VOTE... --50... MINUS FIFTY

one of the most pathetic stories on this site... although I am fine with wife sharing.. with swapping.. and highly turned on by interracial... there is absolutely NO place in a marriage for humiliation of your husband.. we can't all be young and hung... its the way God made us... so its fine for the wife to want a BBC... but NOT behind closed doors and not letting hubby present... at least they did the second time but that still does excuse the stupidity of on purpose humiliation ..this was her main reason to take the BBC.. to humiliate hubby...it pissed me off so much I went and got out one of my surgical scapels ... If this was for real I would hunt them down and castrate him and rearrange her vagina that she could never use it again for anything... Not reading any further if she can't get off the humiliation kick

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brittany is lucky.

Had she been married to my husband, she would have been out on the street before she got of Eric's cock. She's only good for being a $2 hooker for black cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UNFORTUNATELY I LOST INTEREST..

due to the primary focus on his humiliation. I honestly don't mind some humiliation in cuckold stories but not to the detriment of what's going on sexually. By the time that Eric and Brittany got it on I had all but lost interest especially when the focus was not on what was going on with them in the bedroom. THAT was my primary interest here. So this was just a big disappointing story of too much talk, humiliation, and not nearly enough action sexually.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

There was plenty of heat but the humiliation was a struggle to deal with. But hey it’s your story to portray as you wosh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As others have said, the author went overboard with the humiliation. The story was emphatic that Al would not wear a Speedo bathing suit because it was too revealing. Therefore, Having Al wear an old bikini bottom of Brittany's to the pool was contradictory and stupid, having Al put on her panties later was dumber. The printed "cuckold" panties at the end was horrendous. It was more about the humiliation of Al than it was about Eric fucking Brittany. If Brittany had such negative feelings toward Al, get rid of him. She could have sex with countless black men and enjoy knowing they were ignorantly getting sloppy 2nds and thirds. Yes, Jennifer said she was a size queen and would not fuck Al because he was too small. But the story claimed she wanted Brittany and Eric to fuck for THEIR pleasure. Since she was so into sharing and enjoying the idea of others receiving pleasure, at the least she could have fucked Al for his satisfaction or sucked him off. Her failure to do so simply reinforced the overdone humiliation. As someone else said, the reduction of black men into living-breathing dildos for gorgeous white women is merely another form of "blackface", except usually less realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like many before I thought the humiliation was silly & boring to the point I lost interest in the entire story, the structure at the beginning was one of intrigue which quickly descended into farce. The cuck is usually drip fed visuals and/or details by the wife before (or if) any humiliation takes place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVED IT! Even the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless CUNT and a weak sissy loser POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot but I wanted to hear more about the two women and a developing relationship which they both enjoy.

kev01955kev01955about 2 years ago

For me that was a great story. Must be Lovely to see your wife taking a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to have a black neighbor Brittany and Al, but I'd want Eric to drop in daily or at least send some of his friends over at least once a day or even more, so my wife could get the satisfaction that she truly deserves. I'd be more than willing to keep her cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"sex overrides social mores and convention. Everyone knows that; no matter how many religious hypocrites preach hell fire and brimstone. We all have a story to tell. Some more than others."

Not true. Regardless of your anti-religion BS, not everyone is a sex freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Piękne opowiadanie , tylko szkoda, że nie zakończone ciążą , a Erick w późniejszym czasie nie utrzymuje w ciąży obydwóch kobiet na przemian , raz jedna rodzi , raz druga i to nie jedno i dwoje dzieci

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Hottt story.Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"i wouldnt do that honey that would be cheating" eyeroll yeah so guess what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this gets you off, then I pity you. I truly do.

syn4321syn43218 months ago

One of the all time great stories!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She related to the story completely because her first boss, when we had just graduated from university, was black. He and his black wife were really nice and took us under their wing. The girls became besties and he and I were at least cordial.

Things developed much like in your story. Wives love to talk about their sex lives, so my wife found out about her boss’s massive cock and how it always made his wife orgasm. My wife shared that she had never been able to have an orgasm on my 4-inch penis!

The boss started ‘grooming’ my wife with flirting, caressing, and compliments her around the office. They started working late one night a week and his wife would invite me over for dinner and we’d watch their homemade collection of porn. His cock was at least five to seven time bigger than mine. One night she had a special treat for me. They had set up a live video feed from his office to their home. His wife jerked me off while I watched him take her white cherry!

He eventually banged four black babies into my wife and promptly pays the generous child support payments every month. After that many babies she was so stretched out that she had to have black cock. He started sharing her with is friends and she’s a real black cock whore!

We hope that Brittany gets passed around to Eric’s BBC friends! Great story!

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

Not my thing, I didn't find it the least bit erotic, so a Dislike from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous