Our New Babysitter Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife goes on a business trip, leaving me home alone.
5.5k words
4.76
30.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

Three weeks passed since my wife forced me to suck on our babysitter's cock, and had her fuck my ass twice. While my ass and throat were sore for a few days afterward, I enjoyed every bit of it.

Elizabeth admitted to me that it was a little too much for her that night and morning because her pussy hurt like hell for almost a week. But she was glad she was able to remember it all and didn't regret any of it.

We talked about having Cami come over for more fun, but we got busy with work and didn't ask her to come over.

Elizabeth was gone for the weekend, on a business trip, and wasn't scheduled to be back until the middle of next week. Her parents agreed to take Sarah while she was gone so I didn't have to worry about her.

I sat in the front room watching TV, wondering what to do for the weekend. I started dozing off, bored out of my mind. I wasn't sure how long I was out, but I was startled awake by the doorbell.

I groggily got off the couch, checked the time, and saw it was almost 7 in the evening. 'Who could this be, at this time in the evening,' I wondered, walking to the front door.

I opened the door seeing Cami standing there in a tight tank top, yoga pants that showed the bulge between her legs, and Crocs. "Hi John, how are you doing?" She asked, smiling wide.

"Hey Cami, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I hadn't heard from you guys in a while, and I was close by, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello," she said.

"Oh, yeah we've been crazy busy with work, and didn't get a chance to call you," I replied.

"Ah that explains it, I was wondering, because your wife said I would be invited back soon. Can I come in?" She asked, reaching for the storm door.

"Yeah, sure," I smiled, stepping back to let her in.

"So is Elizabeth here?" She asked, surveying the front room.

"No, she's gone for a few days for work, she won't be home until next week," I answered, leading the way into the front room.

"What about Sarah?" She asked, sitting down on the couch.

"At Elizabeth's parents," I said sitting on the couch as well.

"Mmm, so you have the house all to yourself?" She asked, kicking off her Crocs and sitting up on the couch, her feet on the couch, near my leg, facing me, and leaning back against the armrest.

"Yep," I replied, my eyes going to her crotch between her spread legs.

"So what are you going to do this weekend then?" She asked innocently.

"I was thinking about that before I dozed off," I chuckled.

"And?" She asked, sitting up straight.

"And, that's as far as I got, before I fell asleep," I laughed again, noticing her cock getting bigger against her yoga pants.

"Mmm, I sure was hoping Elizabeth would be here," she said, pushing herself up, and leaning toward me.

"Oh and why's that?" I asked, swallowing hard.

"So we could have as much fun as we did a few weeks ago," she said, softly laying her hand on my thigh.

I felt my cock begin to tingle, looking down at her hand on my leg. I looked back up at her, "You seemed to enjoy yourself."

"Mmm hmm, so did you," she said softly, slowly moving her hand up my thigh.

"Yeah, I couldn't complain," I said, nervously clearing my throat, my cock beginning to form a tent in my shorts.

Cami softly giggled, moving her hand even closer to my crotch. "But since it's just me and you, maybe we can have fun together," she said, looking at me lustfully.

"S... So I... I take it you don't have any plans tonight?" I asked nervously.

"Nope, I'm free all night, that's why I came over here and was hoping Elizabeth would be here too," she whispered, running her hand along the side of my covered cock.

"B... But what if Sarah was still here too?" I asked, my cock throbbing hard as she teased it through my shorts.

"I bet we could have figured that out," she said, moving to her hands and knees on the couch.

"Yeah I guess we could have," I said, clearing my throat again.

"But we don't have to worry about that. Can I tell you a secret?" Cami asked putting her hand on my inner thigh again.

I turned and looked at her with interest, "Wh... What's that?"

"Ever since you sucked my dick and I fucked your ass, I've been wanting to do it again, but with you only," she hissed, grabbing my cock through my shorts and squeezing it.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, looking at her, confused.

"Meaning just you and me together, and look, now is our chance," she whispered, beginning to stroke my covered cock.

I looked at her in shock. "Did Elizabeth tell you she was leaving?" I groaned, becoming more turned on.

"No, absolutely not. I swear, I had no idea she was going to be gone, but that was just something I've been thinking about ever since three weeks ago," she said, stroking my cock harder.

"Mmm," I groaned, lust overcoming me, not caring anymore, just thinking about the chance to fuck Cami alone. I reached over, between her legs, and started rubbing her covered cock.

Cami moaned, arching her back, "Mmm yes, John, God I love it when you touch my dick." She moved her hand up my shorts and into the waistband, seeking out my cock. She pulled it out and started slowly stroking it up and down.

I looked down at my exposed cock, seeing precum already oozing out of it, while Cami caressed it. I continued rubbing her cock, feeling wetness on her yoga pants, from her leaking precum as well, "Mmm someone's horny."

"Mmm hmm, God I want you so bad," she moaned, trying to push my shorts down.

I lifted my ass off the couch, allowing her to get my shorts down to my thighs. I moved my hand inside her yoga pants, realizing she wasn't wearing any panties or anything, grabbing her thick cock, and tugging on it.

Cami groaned louder, lowering her head towards my lap and engulfing the head of my cock, wrapping her lips tightly around it. She slowly moved down my shaft, sucking hard on my cock, until my head entered her throat.

"Ah yes Cami, suck my cock," I groaned, pulling my hand out of her pants and putting it on the back of her head.

"Mmm," she moaned into my cock, rubbing her tongue along my shaft.

I pushed her head down, making her choke on my cock and making it throb in her mouth a few times, before allowing her to move up and breathe again. Her saliva ran down my cock and balls, making it feel nice and wet.

Cami started moving her head up and down, sucking on my cock, making a noisily slurping sound, more of her saliva coating my cock. She started fondling my balls with her hand, moaning even more.

She pulled off my cock and looked at me, stroking my cock still. "Ah John, fuck your cock is so hard," she groaned, smiling at me.

Without saying anything I pushed her hand away from my cock and slid off the couch, to my knees. I spun around looking at her fervidly, grabbing her legs and making her sit down on the couch, her legs spread around me. I smiled at her as I reached for the waistline of her yoga pants and started pulling them down.

Cami lifted her hips, allowing me to pull her pants down, her cock springing free, smacking against her lower abdomen. She looked at me, biting her lower lip, while I pulled her pants off and tossed them aside.

I put my hands on her thighs and slid them up towards her cock, my lust completely in control of me. I moved my hands to the base of her cock, holding it in place, moving up on my knees, and hovering over her cock. I smiled at her before leaning my head down and engulfing the head of her cock in my mouth.

"Mmm, fuck," she moaned, her cock throbbing in my mouth.

I sucked hard on the head of her cock, before pulling off, watching it throb a few times. I laughed to myself before sucking her cock back into my mouth and moving down her shaft, tasting her precum on my tongue.

"Oh God, mmm," she gasped, her body writhing on the couch.

I started sucking her cock, feeling it continuously throb in my mouth, heightening my excitement. I moved down until I gagged on her cock, before pulling completely off and teasing the head with my tongue, feeling her body tremble. I smiled before taking her cock back into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down.

Cami started to fuck my mouth, lifting her hips off the couch, matching my bobbing head, her groans getting louder. "Fuck that feels so good," she groaned.

I moaned into her cock in response, while fondling her heavy ball sack, massaging her balls while slurping on her thick cock. I pulled off her cock, looking up at her, my saliva running down my chin, "Let's go to the bedroom," I whispered.

Cami nodded excitedly, "Yes." I got up and helped her off the couch. She grabbed my hand and led the way to my bedroom. When we entered the room she led me to the bed and pushed me back onto it.

I moved to the middle of the bed, propping my head up on a pillow, while she removed her tank top and tossed it aside. She climbed onto the bed and moved between my legs, looking at me with hunger. I quickly removed my shirt and threw it on the floor with hers, looking at her with interest.

She crawled up between my legs on her belly, smiling at me, grabbing the base of my cock. She pulled my cock towards her, opening her mouth wide and engulfing the head of my cock, keeping her eyes focused on mine.

"Mmm, fuck that's so sexy," I groaned, enjoying the feeling of her hot mouth on my cock again.

She sucked and licked on just the head of my cock, causing my body to jump and tremble. She smiled around the head of my cock, before taking more of my cock into her mouth, moaning into it.

"Ohh fuck," I groaned, watching her suck on my cock, while her eyes stayed focused on mine.

She moved her head forward and back, sucking harder on my member, moaning more and more. She started jerking the shaft of my cock, while taking half into her mouth before moving back to the head, flicking her tongue on the tip, and moving back down my cock.

"Fuck that's good, suck my cock, mmm," I groaned, my body trembling more and more.

She pulled her mouth off my cock, giggling at me, "Mmm John, are you enjoying yourself?"

I slowly nodded, watching her get up on her knees and moved up between my legs until her cock hovered over mine. I looked up at her with interest, wondering what she was planning on doing.

She smiled at me while lowering her hips until our cocks made contact with each other. "Mmm," she moaned, reaching down and grabbing our cocks, squeezing them together.

I groaned feeling her cock throb against mine, while she held them tightly together. I took the hint and started moving my hips, creating friction between our cocks, and eliciting moans from both of us.

Cami started moving her hips as well, creating even more friction between our cocks. She moved her hand away from our cocks and laid down on me, pinning our cocks together between our bodies, while we continued rubbing them together with our hip movements.

I reached down and grabbed her ass in my hands, urging her to move a little faster, while I moved my hips under her faster. "God, your cock feels so good against mine," I groaned.

"Mmm, God your dick is so nice and hard," she moaned, before leaning in and putting her mouth over mine, trying to push her tongue into my mouth.

It took me by surprise, resisting her kiss at first, before opening my mouth and allowing her tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues fought with each other in my mouth, our moans vibrating through each other.

She finally broke the kiss, and pushed herself up, looking into my eyes lovingly, "Fuck me, John."

"Mmm, what?" I groaned, squeezing her ass hard.

"Fuck me, John, I want you to fuck me, please fuck my ass," She groaned, still rubbing her cock against mine.

I nodded, holding tightly onto her ass I rolled us over together, so I was on top of her. I moved back onto my knees and grabbed the lube from our nightstand. I lifted her legs, pushing them towards her chest and having her grab her thighs holding them up. I squirted lube onto my hand and started rubbing my lubed hand against her anus, making a circular motion around her hole, feeling it contract against my fingers. I slowly pushed my index finger into her rectum, feeling her sphincter squeeze and relax around my finger, allowing it inside.

"Mmm yes," Cami groaned, looking down her body, her cock throbbing in the air.

I pushed my finger deeper into her bowels, feeling her rectal muscles slowly relax. I push in until I felt her prostate, pushing my fingertip against it, listening to her groans get louder.

I massaged her prostate with my finger, noticing more precum leaking out of her cock, "Mmm God this ass is so fucking tight."

"Mmm hmm, and it's just for you," Cami groaned, sucking in her lower lip.

I pushed my middle finger into her ass, joining my other finger in her rectum. I massaged her prostate with both my fingers, watching her legs jump and tremble. I started moving my fingers in and out of her ass, feeling her sphincter squeeze tight around them.

"Mmm, is this ass ready to be fucked?" I asked, fingering her asshole faster.

Cami nodded her head, "Yesssssss, fuck me, John, fuck my ass."

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her ass watching her anus slowly close. I squirted some lube on my cock, and started stroking it, spreading the lube all over it. I moved forward, pushing the head of my cock against her hole, trying to push into it. I applied steady pressure until it opened up and my head popped in, her sphincter slowly relaxing allowing me inside.

"Oh God yesssssss," Cami gasped, laying her head back on the pillow.

I pushed into her ass, feeling her prostate rub against my cock as I sank into her. "Mmm, so fucking tight," I groaned, pushing fully into her ass.

"God I missed this," She groaned, grinding her ass against my pelvis.

I slowly pulled my hips back, looking down at her anus clinging to my cock, as if not wanting it to come out. I pulled almost out before sinking back into her bowels slowly, enjoying the feeling of being in her tight ass.

"Fuck yessssss," Cami groaned, closing her eyes.

I started slowly moving in and out of her ass, watching her cock sway and bounce against her when I pushed into her. I reached down and grabbed her cock, stroking it while I continued to slowly fuck her ass, enjoying the tightness of it.

"Fuck me, John, come on and fuck me," Cami bellowed, gyrating her hips.

I started moving faster in and out of her ass, feeling her rectal muscles squeeze tight around my cock. "Is that what you want sweetheart, you want to be pounded?" I groaned, slamming harder into her with each stroke.

"Yessss, fuck me, fuck me harder, oh God," She cried out, her head bouncing on the pillow.

I pounded her ass as hard as I could, feeling her prostate throb more and more, making her rectum even tighter. Her cock started to get harder in my hand, signaling she was getting close to orgasm. "Mmm yeah, are you gonna cum already? Huh, is my naughty girl going to cum for me?" I groaned.

"Uh huh, uh huh, oh God, fuck me, fuck me," she gasped.

I abruptly stopped and withdrew from her ass, seeing it gaping open, her anus still contracting at the emptiness. She lifted her head, looking at me in despair, "Why'd you stop? I was so fucking close."

"I want you to ride my cock until you cum baby," I said, laying on my back next to her.

She looked at me in confusion, "What?"

"Get on top of me, and ride my cock until you cum," I said.

She slowly nodded rolling over on top of me, her cock rubbing against my stomach. She moved back until her ass pressed against my cock, lifting her hips, while I grabbed the base of my cock, holding it steady. She looked down at me, putting her hands on my chest, while we tried to get my cock back in her ass. She moved her hips around until the head of my cock was at her anus.

"Yes Cami, that's it, now sit down on my cock and ride it," I groaned.

She steadily applied pressure until her ass opened up accepting my cock, fully sinking onto it until her ass rested on my thighs, her balls smashing against my pelvic bone. "Oh my God, this feels so different, but so fucking good," she groaned, grinding herself on my cock.

"Mmm yes sweetheart, that's it, now ride my cock," I groaned, reaching up and fondling her tiny tits.

She lifted herself a few inches, before slamming back down onto my cock, her cock smacking against my abdomen. She steadily rode my cock, her cock flying all around in front of her, slapping against my stomach and her, her precum leaking out and sticking to both of us. "Mmm mmf, fuck this feels so good," she grunted, riding my cock faster and faster.

I started lifting my hips to meet her downward movements, grunting loudly as well. I felt her prostate throb against my cock, knowing she was getting close to cumming.

"Mmm fuck," Cami groaned slamming herself harder onto my cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, fuck, ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk," she groaned, her movements becoming uncoordinated.

"Cum for me baby, that's it, cum for me," I growled, slamming up into her ass.

"Ooooohhhhh fuck," she cried out, her back arching as she slammed down on my cock, holding herself there, grinding her cock against my stomach.

I looked down at her cock as cum fired out of it flying up to my chest. "Oh yes, cum for me sweetheart, shoot that load all over me," I groaned, watching more fly out of her cock and land on my stomach.

Cami's body shook wildly as her orgasm continued to consume her, her cock throbbing against my stomach, the last of her cum dribbling out of it, pooling on my stomach. She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, her cum squishing between our bodies, "Holy shit, that was intense," she whispered, still trying to catch her breath.

I laughed under her, "You're telling me. That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen, damn did you cover my chest and stomach with your cum."

She chuckled, "Fuck that was the best thing I've ever felt in my life," still trying to catch her breath.

I rubbed her back, feeling her body still trembling. "Mmm, glad I could help you," I lightly laughed.

Slowly she pushed herself up looking at me, "You didn't get to cum yet."

I smiled, "Not yet."

"I want you to cum in my ass, please John," she said, rocking her hips on me, starting to ride my cock again.

"But I want to fuck you from behind until I cum," I smiled wide.

Cami nodded excitedly, lifting her hips until my cock slipped out of her. She got on her hands and knees on the bed, looking at me with lust, "Fuck me, John, I'm all yours."

I smiled as I climbed off the bed and grabbed her ass, pulling her off the bed, bending her over in front of me, so her upper body was on the bed. I grabbed my cock and guided it towards her asshole, seeing it still gaping. I pushed my cock into her backdoor, sinking easily into her. I pulled my cock back out of her, watching her anus remain open, before shoving it back into her ass.

I repeatedly pulled my cock out of her ass and shoved it back into her, listening to her moan loudly. She looked over her shoulder at me with despair, "Stop teasing me, and just fuck me, John."

I shoved my cock back into her bowels, grabbing her hips with my hands, keeping my cock buried in her. "So you want to get fucked huh?" I groaned, slowly pulling my cock almost out, then slamming back into her hard, our skin slapping together.

"Mmm hmm, fuck me, fuck my ass," she moaned, laying her head on the bed.

I started fucking her as hard as I could, using my hands on her hips to pull her back into my thrusts, then pushing her forward with my thrust. "Is that what you want, you like that?" I groaned, feeling her limp cock slapping my ball sack when her ass slapped against me.

"Mmm hmm, oh fuck oh fuck, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fucking cum in my ass," she cried out, lifting her head and throwing it back.

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers
12