Our New Babysitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my orgasm growing inside of me as I pounded into her, her swinging cock smacking my balls heightening my excitement. "Fffuck sweetheart, I'm gonna fucking cum, fuck I'm gonna cum," I growled.

"Yes, cum in my ass, let me feel it John, cum in my ass, mmm," she groaned looking back at me.

"Ahhhh yes, here it cums!" I yelled, burying my cock in her ass as it throbbed hard, firing into her bowels.

"Ooooohhhhh fuck yes, fill me up, mmf, God I love feeling you cum in my ass," she groaned, grinding her ass against me as my cock continued to unload into her bowels.

"Ooooohhhhh," I groaned, feeling my cum coating my cock in her ass, and seeping out around it, emptying the last of my cum in her ass.

I push her forward and fell on top of her, pinning her against the bed, my cock still throbbing in her ass. "Holy shit," I gasped breathlessly.

"Mmm John, damn did you fill me up, it feels so fucking hot and wet, thank you," she moaned, her body writhing under me.

I lightly laughed, trying to catch my breath, my cock shrinking in her ass. I finally recovered enough to push myself up and withdraw my cock, watching her closing anus push some of my cum out and run down her ball sack. I fell onto the bed, still recovering, looking at Cami.

"Can we do it again?" She asked, putting her hand on my chest, still covered with her dried cum.

I smiled at her, "When?"

"Right now, I want to fuck your ass now," she said, grinning.

"Geez you're insatiable," I said. "Don't you ever get enough?" I asked.

"Nope, especially after Elizabeth and you took my virginities," she replied, smiling wide.

"Mmm, if you can get hard again, you can fuck me," I said, waiting to see what she said.

She giggled, moving closer to me, "Well, you get to help me get hard again."

I looked at her interest, knowing what she meant by helping her get hard, but I was going to play with her. "What if I don't want to?" I asked sincerely.

"Oh but I can make you," she said, smiling devilishly.

"How's that?" I asked, seeing where she was going with this.

"Like this," she said, jumping on top of me, straddling my chest. She moved up, holding her limp cock in her hand, and shoved it against my mouth, "Suck my dick, John."

I looked up at her, opening my mouth and allowing her to shove her cock into my mouth. I started sucking on it, feeling more of my cum running out of her ass and onto my chest. "Mmm," I moaned into her cock, sucking on it as hard as I could.

"Yes, that's it, John, get my dick hard, so I can fuck your ass, mmm," she said, moving her hips into my face.

I felt her ball sack bounce against my chin while her cock slowly began to grow and harden in my mouth. I slurped on her cock, moving my head forward and back, to urge back to life fully.

"Yeah, look at that, you're getting my dick all hard again, you must want me to fuck your ass, huh?" She groaned.

"Mmm hmm," I moaned into her cock, her thick member stretching my mouth.

She moved further over me, putting her hands on the bed above my head, and knees on either side of my head. She started twerking her hips, fucking my mouth like it was my ass. "Yes, suck my fucking dick," she groaned, fucking my mouth fast.

"Mmm mmf mmm," I moaned, enjoying her fucking my mouth, feeling my cock begin to tingle and harden as her balls hit my chin harder.

She pushed her hips down, forcing her cock into my throat, choking me with it. "Yes choke on my dick, oh fuck I love that," she yelled.

I coughed on her cock, spittle flying out of my mouth and coating her shaft and balls. She pulled back, allowing me to breathe for a bit, before shoving her cock in my throat again. She made me choke on it for a bit then pulled it completely out of my mouth, "Mmm John, you like choking on my dick, don't you?"

I nodded as she moved to the side of me, grabbing the bottle of lube and squirting some on her hand. She looked at me sternly, "Lift your legs so I can get your ass ready."

I did as she asked, lifting my legs and grabbing them behind the knees to hold them in place. I looked at her laying next to me, waiting for her next move, submitting myself to her.

She moved a little closer to me, reaching down with her hand and rubbing the lube against my anus. "Mmm, is your ass ready to get fucked now?" She moaned, rubbing two of her fingers against my anal opening.

"Ahh," I gasped, the lube cold against my asshole. "Yes sweetheart, I want you to fuck me," I groaned.

Cami lightly laughed, "What do you want me to fuck?"

"I... I want you to fuck my ass," I moaned, my excitement growing while she teased my anal opening.

"That's more like it John," she said with a giggle, pushing her two fingers against my anus, slowly sinking them into my rectum. "Oh yes, look at your ass open up for me," she moaned, leaning in and kissing me deeply, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

I moaned into her kiss, feeling her fingers going deeper into my ass. Our tongues danced with each other as both of us moaned into each other's mouths, her fingers moving in and out of my ass slowly.

She pushed her fingers into my ass, turning them until she found my prostate, rubbing her fingertips against it, massaging it. I pulled away from her kiss, gasping, "Oh God." My legs trembling while she massaged my prostate, making my cock dance between my legs.

Cami lightly laughed, "Mmm, somebody likes that."

"Uh-huh," I groaned, laying my head back, and enjoying the feeling of her massaging my prostate.

I felt her move around on the bed, pulling her fingers out of my ass. I looked at her as she knelt on the bed in front of me. She squirted more lube onto her hand and started stroking her cock, smiling at me, "Ready for me to fuck you now?"

I nodded quickly, looking at her glistening cock in her hand, moving closer to me, "Yes, fuck my ass Cami."

"Someone learns quickly," Cami said, smiling devilishly. I felt the head of her cock push against my backdoor, her teasing it by rubbing the head of her cock up and down my crack.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I whispered, her teasing driving me crazy.

She smiled at me, steadily pressing her cock against my anus until it opened up, allowing her inside. "Mmm, fuck," she groaned, slowly pushing her cock into me.

I closed my eyes, feeling her thick cock stretch my ass open again. "Ahh fuck, so fucking big," I gasped, feeling her hips push against mine, her cock fully inside my ass.

Cami leaned forward, putting her hands on my thighs, looking down at me lovingly. She smiled wide slowly moving her hips back, pulling back a few inches, before pushing back into me. "Mmm yes, so nice and tight, just like last time," she groaned, looking down at her cock moving in and out of my ass.

"Oh my God, fuck me," I groaned loudly, her cock massaging my prostate, sending shockwaves through my body.

"You want to be fucked?" Cami asked, pulling her hips back and then slamming into me hard, moving faster.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck my ass Cami," I gasped my whole body tingling.

She started grunting when she drove her cock into me, her pelvic bone smacking against my balls. "Is this what you want John? Do you like it when I fuck your ass?" She groaned.

"Oh yes," I moaned, laying my head back.

"Oh yes, what John?" She yelled, pounding into me harder.

"I love it when you fuck my ass," I yelled my body shaking uncontrollably.

Cami moved her hand down my thigh and grabbed my flopping cock, jerking on it. "Mmm, your dick is so hard, it likes it when I fuck your tight ass," she said, fucking me with reckless abandon.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I gasped over and over.

"Oh fuck John, your tight ass is going to make me cum again, do you want me to cum in your ass?" She groaned, continuing her relentless assault on my ass.

"Oh God," I groaned feeling the pressure building inside me too. "Yes, cum in my ass baby, cum in my ass," I yelled.

"That's a good boy. Beg for my cum, beg for me to cum in your ass," she yelled.

"Please cum in my ass, please fill my ass with your hot cum," I yelled, completely losing myself in ecstasy.

"Ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk, I'm gonna cum John, I'm going to fucking cummmmm," she cried out, her cock growing harder in my ass, her hand squeezing my cock hard while tugging on it harder.

I felt the sudden rush of warmth and wetness fill my bowels as her cum spilled into me. "Fuuuuuuck," I groaned loudly, feeling her cock throb again, shooting more cum into my rectum, and setting off my orgasm.

Cum shot out of my cock, splashing onto my stomach, joining her dried cum that was still on there. My whole body trembled as Cami's cock throbbed against my prostate seeming to heighten the intensity of my orgasm.

Cami's body continued to jump and tremble as her orgasm faded. She continued to squeeze and stroke my cock, squeezing the sensitive head of my cock hard, making my body jump, milking the last of my cum out of it.

"Holy shit," I groaned, breathing heavily.

Cami's cock slipped out of my ass and she fell onto the bed next to me. "Mmm yes, John, God that was so good," she moaned, laying her arm across my chest.

"You're going to kill me," I said after I caught my breath.

She chuckled, snuggling up closer to me, "And how's that?"

"This, two times in a row every time you're here is wearing me out," I said, putting my arm around her shoulders, and pulling her closer to me.

She laughed, "I can't help it, you guys make me so horny."

"You do the same to me and of course Elizabeth it seems, but you may have to venture out and find other partners," I said with a chuckle.

"Mmm maybe I will look into that tomorrow, but for now I just want to sleep," she moaned, putting her head on my shoulder, and falling asleep. I smiled as I slowly dozed off as well.

To be continued...

12