Our New Lives Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Jill confesses her lust & wants to try new partners.
3.9k words
3.72
7.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clitlaver
clitlaver
30 Followers

Chapter Four-There's One More Thing

Jill said, "Ken, you wanted to know everything. That's it, and every word was the truth. I don't know how I found the will to resist letting him take me to one of the bedrooms and giving him what he wanted because I sure as hell wanted him. Maybe you're pissed after hearing this, but frankly, you shouldn't be because you wanted honesty and that's what I gave you. I won't lie about what I felt. Now that I have flirted with the reality of sharing sex with someone other than you, maybe your feelings about it might not be so enthusiastic."

Me being pissed off was hardly the case since I was almost ready to cum without touching myself just from what she'd told me.

Then Jill said, "Oh wait, Ken, there is something else about Kat and Amil slipping away during the party. On the way home in the limo, she was very eager to tell us all about what went down."

"Early yesterday before the party, Trev called Kat and told her that she would receive a surprise gift during the party. She asked him how she would know what or where it was. Trev told her the surprise would be delivered to her late in the evening. That she should not be afraid to enjoy everything it included because it was something she's never had before."

"She told us Amil came over to her, soon after all the waiters had stripped down to their thongs, which I told you I noticed. Amil quietly asked her if she was ready for her surprise. She told him that of course, she was. Then he said, 'I am the surprise Trev promised you, Kat. Are ready for it?' She told me she didn't even answer. She just grabbed his hand and he led her to the bedrooms. One bedroom had a keypad. That's where they were supposed to go. When they got there Amil keyed in the code 6969 which had been provided to him by Trev."

"Inside there was a note on the bed from Trev. In the note, Trev told her she should get naked, unwrap Amil, and enjoy anything she or he wanted to do. He was gifting her the first black guy of her life, and if she enjoyed Amil, he'd gladly see to it that there would be other black men for her to have. Others either alone herself, or to share with him after they were married."

"Kat said she pulled off Amil's thong, and he had a beautiful, long, thick black cock. She'd never seen anything like it. He stripped her naked, laid her on her back on the bed, and buried his face between her spread thighs. He proceeded to tongue her from rosebud asshole to clit and stuck his tongue as deep as he could into her cunt. She had two orgasms before even fucking him."

"The rest of the night was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Amil was insatiable. Surrendering herself to the black stud was the most incredibly animalistic and erotic sex she's ever had. She couldn't remember how many times she orgasmed. But as Amil finally groaned loudly, tensed, and shot hot streams of cum in her belly, her orgasm was so intense she passed out for a minute or two."

"She wants to feel that again and again. And if that's what Trev wants, once they're married, she's all in for it. When they finally finished, they showered together in the adjacent bathroom, during which she gave him head and swallowed another of his loads. Then they got dressed and returned to the party."

"All the way home in the limo, she described everything she and Amil did. She has no embarrassment about it. No regrets. Kat couldn't wait to see Trev today, thank him properly in bed, and tell him that she loved her surprise. She also intended to tell him she'll always be open to repeating it with Amil, or others, and sharing them with Trev if that's what he wants."

"Kat revealed that she and Trev had talked about each of them having sex with others, together and separately, with both guys and girls. She wasn't sure she was on board with it until tonight as she experienced his 'surprise'. I was curious about her saying that Trev suggested them playing with both guys and girls, so I asked her about it."

"She had been unsure about some of the things Trev had talked about, but that tonight had been so exciting that now she was looking forward to experimenting with a lot of new things. When he first suggested it she'd been reluctant, but not anymore. Being with another man, especially a black man, with Trev not only being aware of it but also having planned it, had been so erotic and taboo. She loved the excitement and wanted more."

Jill was gently stroking and fingering her cunt through her thong as she related Kat's story.

She said, "Between the booze, weed, Malik, and Kat talking about her and Amil, when I got home, my panties were drenched with the flow from my pussy. I thought I was going to explode. I was so hot."

After a moment I said, "I heard you enjoying one of your toys in the bathroom after you got home, and I wondered what that was all about. Now I guess I know what it was all about. Did it help to relieve your itch?"

Jill replied, "Yeah, to some degree. But I was so on fire. I desperately wanted someone between my thighs filling my pussy with their tongue or cock, pounding deep inside me, and you were half asleep. So, I had to take things into my own hands. I had a very intense orgasm, but I still craved more after coming."

I leaned over and brought my lips to Jills. They parted as she sucked my tongue into her mouth just like she'd done with Malik. My hand slid up her tan thigh to her thong. I nudged her hand away and replaced her fingers with mine. Her thong was soaking wet with her sex honey. She moaned, "Ohhhh yessss...Ken....sooooo good!"

I asked, "Do you know you just said you wanted 'someone' between your legs? You didn't say you wanted me......just 'someone'. Did you mean that? Has what happened last night changed your feelings about us exploring other partners? Be honest. Tell me how you feel deep inside Jill. What did last night make you crave? I love you more than anything on Earth. But I need you to share what you felt then, and what you're feeling now, no matter what it is. I swear I'll be honest with you in my reactions to anything you tell me."

She replied, "Ken it was incredibly erotic and sensuous to be so close to Malik's beautiful black body. When he forcibly kissed me, I let him, and immediately I wanted him to do it again and again. He wanted me to give myself to him. To throw away my inhibitions and sexually surrender my body and spirit to him. Let him show me the kind of sexual excitement only a black man can give a white woman."

"At that moment Ken I wanted to give in. I was so hot, and I wanted to say yes. I wanted him to take me to one of the bedrooms. Feel his lips smothering mine. My pussy was aching to feel him pounding inside of me. I wanted his black cock to satisfy the hunger and lust I felt then, and still feel now."

"Ken I couldn't do it. I couldn't because I wasn't sure if you truly mean what you always suggest about us sharing ourselves with others. Tell me truthfully, are you really OK with us fucking others together and even separately on our own? I want it, but not if it will mean losing your love."

I replied, "Jill, I've meant it every time I've ever suggested it. I wish I could have whispered in your ear last night to 'go for it!' with Malik. Life is short and we shouldn't cheat ourselves out of every kind of sexual pleasure we can enjoy with each other, and anyone else we're hot for. It will never damage the love I have for you and I think will make our love even stronger."

Chapter Five-A New Jill

The events of the previous night had stirred something very deep in Jill. She continued to explain," I know I've never agreed to share my body sexually with anyone but you. But last night woke something up inside of me. I think a long deep-seated hunger for a different kind of sexual excitement. Taboo, forbidden, over the edge, totally uninhibited raw sex. I'm feeling urges now to explore and experience new erotic and sensual pleasures."

"When we were riding home Kat told us the things that Amil had done to her. Listening to her, a craving started inside of me. A craving to feel what she had felt. To do erotic things that I've always wanted to try but would never admit to myself or you."

"Kat told us how Amil had made oral love to her body. She described the details of how his lips and tongue kissed, sucked, and probed her mouth, tits, pussy, and even her tight butthole opening. The excitement and pleasure she'd felt."

"As she was describing things, and how she'd felt, I admitted to myself a sexual desire I've always had for Kat but suppressed. I've been hot for Kat for years and refused to admit it to myself or act on it. I've refused to admit to myself that I want her sexually and have for a long time even before I met you."

"When Kat told us about what Amil had done to her, I imagined myself naked with her. Pleasing her body with my mouth as Amil had. I imagined doing it with a naked Amil watching and encouraging us to eat each other out. Then together kissing and licking his muscular black body, sucking his cock, and letting him fuck both of us."

"When the limo arrived at Kat's place my panties were even wetter than they'd been after kissing Malik. I got out of the car to let her get out. When she did, she hugged me in thanks for being at the party. I looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply. My tongue slid into her mouth, and she hungrily kissed me back."

"We parted our lips and she said, 'Jill holy fuck it's about time. I've waited so long for you to do that! I love you and I want it again and I don't want it to stop with just a kiss. After the wedding Jill I want to taste you. All of you, every inch of your body. I know damn well Trev, that kinky bastard, will understand and encourage me. Work on Ken if you think he would be ok with it too. G'nite my love.'"

"I guess what all this comes down to Ken is that after last night I'm ready, no...eager, to explore other partners. I'll agree with anything you want us to try, no matter how kinky, providing it doesn't harm anyone."

"But I insist on one thing. As a 'hot wife' for you, I want my first stag to be Malik, and I don't want you to be with me.

"If you're with me the first time, I know I won't be able to completely cut loose and surrender myself to him the way I want. Totally, completely, holding nothing back, I want him to be in total control. I want to have the raw animalistic black pleasure that Malik promised, with no inhibitions. His beautiful black body all over my whiteness. I want to feel his magnificent blackness any way he wants me. I want to do anything he wants me to do, for as long as he wants me. Are you OK with that?"

I was more than ok with it. Just hearing her say it had my cock ready to explode. I assured her, "Yes, of course. I'm more than OK with it. You know it's something I've wanted us to do for a long time. Open our marriage and share our sexual desires with others. I hope Malik will be the first of many experiences for us."

"Jill, I also want you to satisfy your desire for Kat and other women and men if that's what you want. After you satisfy your hunger for Malik, I want us both to have sex, with anyone we'd like. Whether as a couple or separately and do all the things that we both want to experience. I want free and open sex lives for us both where we can share ourselves with anyone we want. Does that shock you?"

Jill said, "If you'd told me that before last night, yes I might have been shocked and confused. But right now, after last night, how you've accepted the things I told you tonight, and the lust I'm feeling right now I'm not shocked. What I am is horny as hell. Will you call Trev tomorrow and find out how to contact Nia about getting in touch with Malik?"

I said, "Of course."

Then she said, "Thanks, now fuck me like you've never fucked me before!!"

I did!

Chapter Six-Making Arrangements

The next day I called Trev while Jill was once again out on the deck in her bikini sunning herself. The conversation started with me talking about Friday night's party for Kat, and how Jill had been very much impressed by everything that Trev had arranged. He asked me if Jill had told me about everything that happened there on Friday night including Kat's special surprise gift. I told him that she'd explained everything in detail, including all the 'extras', and that's why I was calling him.

I asked him how I could get in touch with Nia about Malik. He asked why. I confessed that Jill had been invited by Malik to his studio for an introductory massage and that I agreed to help arrange it.

Trev asked, "Ken if Jill told you about everything, and that Malik invited her, do you realize what this is going to lead to? I know Malik and believe me, Ken, I can tell you he wants to introduce Jill's pussy to black cock. His black cock! Do you realize that?"

I told him, "Yeah Trev I do, and it may surprise you, but I want her to go for it. Jill and I talked about the things that took place at the party and we've decided that we're going to open ourselves up to having other sexual partners. Jill was excited by what happened with Kat and Amil, and she is so hot for Malik her body is sizzling."

Trev said, "I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that. I hope you'll put Kat and me on your list of possible partners." I told him that they'd be at the top of the list.

He asked, "What about you Ken? I hope you realize that if you're both going to be part of the 'lifestyle' it could mean you playing with other men as well as other women. From some of the conversations we've had, I've always suspected that you might be interested in cock. I often wondered if I should make a move on you, but never felt sure enough. Now I hope maybe you and I can get together sometime without Kat and Jill."

I assured him the feeling was mutual and I too wanted it to happen. He gave me Nia's cell number, wished me good luck, and asked that I tell him how things turn out.

I hung up and then dialed Nia's number. It went to voice mail. I left a message telling her that I was Ken, Jill's husband. Jill, whom she had met Friday night, and that I wanted to discuss something with her. But I asked her to please call tomorrow mid-day. I knew Jill would be at work and I would be working from home.

After all the honesty that Jill and I shared the previous night, I felt a little guilty that I now wanted to keep something from her. The night before when Jill was telling me about Malik's fantastic body, the bulge in his thong, and how desirable he was, I began feeling urges to find out for myself.

By the time I had called Nia's number, I'd made up my mind that I wanted to meet him. I was intrigued with the idea of exploring the possibility of him being my first male partner. Not only my first but a hot black stud as well.

That night we grilled some burgers for dinner along with a salad then later streamed a film. About 11 o'clock, Jill said she was going to bed, but as she did, she asked, "When are you going to call Trev to find out about contacting Nia about Malik? I hope you haven't changed your mind Ken because I want this!"

I said, "I've already talked with Trev and he gave me Nia's number. I called her, but it went to voicemail. I asked her to return my call as soon as possible."

Jill said, "Ok great. I love you," and went up to bed.

I stayed up and scrolled through some porn on my laptop. Wound up watching and jerking off to a video of a white wife being fucked by a muscular black guy, and I couldn't stop wondering if Malik looked anything like him.

The next morning Jill had gone off to her office and I was working in my home office. At about 11:30 AM my cell rang. It was Nia. She said it was nice, but surprising, to hear from me and asked how she could help.

I explained to Nia how Jill had told me about all the things that had happened at the party. Everything about the waiters/escorts, Malik, Kat, and Amil, and how turned-on Jill was by all of it. I told her that we talked about it, and both decided we wanted to expand our sexual lives to include other partners. Nia said she was glad to hear it because she thought Jill was very desirable and she would love to get together privately with her if Jill was agreeable. I told Nia that Jill had mentioned her and thought she was very hot. I thought there was a good chance now that Jill would be interested in exploring erotic fun with Nia.

Finally, Nia asked why I had called and what she could do for me. I asked her if she would contact Malik for me and ask him if he would invite me to his special studio for a massage and to discuss Jill.

Then Nia told me that after the party Malik had told her that he hoped to hear from Jill about visiting him. She warned me, just as Trev had, that I'd better realize if Jill went to see Malik, I could be certain that she would wind up servicing Malik's black cock, in more ways than one. I told Nia I expected that's what would happen, and I had no problem with that.

Nia said she would call Malik, and I would probably hear from him very soon. It was less than an hour later when I received a text from Malik asking me to call him at my convenience. Immediately I texted back "OK", and then called him.

He answered and said he was surprised to be hearing from Jill's husband, and assumed I was calling him to tell him how pissed off I was about what had happened between him and Jill at the party. I assured him that I wasn't angry at all about anything that had happened. Then went on to explain, in detail, what Jill and I had talked about the night after the party and how we'd decided to change our lives and enjoy sexual pleasure with others.

He said that was pleased to hear it and asked what I wanted of him. I told him I wanted to meet him to talk about an invitation for Jill to his special studio. I assured him I was more than OK with Jill seeing him for massage and whatever else that might include, but first I wanted to meet him.

I told him point blank, "I want to meet the man who, according to my wife, is a black idol to be sexually worshipped, and who has her completely enthralled. I need to be sure for myself that I can trust that you won't harm her in any way. Frankly, I want to see if you deserve all the hot compliments, and sexual adoration she's given you."

I said those things knowing full well that I wanted to meet him for myself. I wanted to see if this black stud, Jill was in heat over and told me so much about, would affect me the same way and maybe satisfy my long-time craving for another man's cock?

After telling him that I wanted to meet I think he began to suspect that I was interested in him for reasons other than him inviting Jill. He interrupted me after a few minutes and told me he would be happy to answer any questions and agreed we should meet.

Then he surprised me when he asked, "Ken, let me ask you something. Jill told me at the party she has never had another man outside of your marriage, but how about you? Have you ever played with another woman since you married Jill? What about another man Ken? If you haven't been with either have you ever had the desire to?"

I was so surprised I didn't answer quickly, and he said, "Never mind you can tell me about it when we meet."

Before I could even respond Malik said, "Ken, first I want you to come to my apartment on Wednesday evening at seven o'clock. I think you should clear anything you had planned and join me. We'll take care of everything then. Second, as for Jill, since you're OK with her receiving a massage from me, tell her you will drop her off at my apartment on Saturday in the early evening around eight o'clock."

I said, "Wait, Malik, Saturday is Trev and Kat's wedding."

Malik replied, "I'm aware of the wedding which is a noon ceremony followed by a four-hour reception. That will leave adequate time for you two to return home, shower, change and arrive here by eight."

clitlaver
clitlaver
30 Followers
12