Our New Lives Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said to him, "There's a problem with that idea Malik. Jill told me that the first time she sees you, she wants it to be just the two of you. She doesn't want me there. But to be honest I was hoping that I could somehow be a witness to her first time. Somehow share in the experience of it."

He replied, "That's not a problem and that's how it can be. Trust me. I will explain it to you Wednesday night."

He told me his address and apartment number. Then said he expected me to be there Wednesday night at seven.

Then he added, "Tell Jill on Saturday night she must wear the same black dress that she wore to Kat's party. Under the dress, I want her to wear white thigh-high stockings, a white thong panty, and a white lace bra. If she doesn't have them, buy them."

There was something in his voice that made his invitation seem more like an order. An order that I had no intention of either Jill or me disobeying.

12