Our New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neighbor, I like you very much already. Seriously! You look great, you are not trying to be politically correct, you are not easily offended, you have sense of humor and... I got the impression that Lizzy likes you too!"

She chuckled, "Bob dear, now you are talking! Your sweet talk earned you a second glass of lemonade, but on one condition - That I'll be invited to your anniversary celebration."

"No problem. On our anniversary evening Lizzy and I were never formal. We usually sit at home with some cookies and wine and say 'cheers'."

"Let me help you guys this year and make it happier. You guys were fantastic, warmly welcomed me and made me feel right at home."

Did she have tears in her eyes?...

"Nickie, stop blubbering, if you think that I'll forget about the lemonade you promised, you are sorely mistaken!"

She turned around and went to the front door with her contagious giggle echoing.

Nickie took her time and came out 20 minutes later.

At home she changed her blouse to a clean one that was a larger, although her cleavage was still clearly visible.

The lemonade was cold and sweet, just the way I liked it!

We rested for 15 minutes sipping our drinks and then Nickie showed me which flower she wanted us to plant in every hole.

Initially we removed 15 plants from the original pots and placed them near their destination-holes.

This work was easier than digging, but it required us to do it bending down.

Nickie started in one corner and I chose to begin in the row opposing hers.

Do I need to emphasize AGAIN that when she bent down her cleavage threatened to burst out?!...

As a result, my rate of planting the flowers slowed down and was similar to Nickie's.

She smirked, "Bob, when we were digging the holes you were twice as fast as me in spite of ogling me quite often. Any reason why now your pace is slower? I mean my tits did not grow bigger all of a sudden..."

I blushed, "Nickie, I am sorry. From now on I'll try to behave better..."

We finished everything at 1 pm.

She thanked me.

"Nickie, it's too hot. I am going home to drink a ton of water and then take a long cold shower."

"Good. And get a nice rest. By the way, Lizzy promised to come to my house for tea and cookies to discuss one of my books before my presentation at the book club. Interested?"

"I don't want to sound obnoxious, but discussion about books is not on my to do list. So unless Lizzy forces me to do it, I'd rather watch a sports channel. But whenever you need any help with other projects, call me again. I'll be happy to help."

"If it's all right with you, I might use you again soon. I want to install an outdoor lighting, that will be connected to an alarm system. If you think you can help, I may be gracious enough to offer you another glass of lemonade, unless you prefer a stronger drink..."

I smiled, "Nickie dear, just call me when you want my help."

...

It was unusual for me to be free of my assignments as an accountant...

All afternoon I was watching sports games, enjoying the rare opportunity of jumping between 3 different channels with my TV control.

Lizzy hated when I was doing it with her in the room, but she was now at Nickie's.

She arrived back at 7 pm. I wasn't aware of the time until I heard her opening the door.

I continued watching the Lakers and asked, "Honey, it's late. Shall we eat dinner?"

Lizzy didn't answer.

I saw her rushing to the bedroom. She was wearing a blouse that I did not recognize.

I thought, 'If I forget what my wife has in her closet, I am getting old...'

She came out twenty minutes later, having her usual robe on.

Lizzy grabbed one of the ready dishes, stuck it in the microwave and it was ready in 5 minutes.

She seemed out of place for some reason. I didn't want to be too inquisitive.

I said, "Lizzy, I had a lot of fun with your friend Nickie this morning. We worked in the garden and flirted lightly. She is fun to talk to and so direct... Nothing seems to embarrass her."

Lizzy stared at me blankly for a long moment and inquired, "Bob, do you like her?"

I was somewhat surprised by her question, "Yes, I do. I may not know enough about her, but so far everything about her seemed positive. Now YOU spend a lot of time with her too. At the book club, drinking tea together... It reminds me that she wanted to join and celebrate with us our wedding anniversary. I said 'yes', but of course it's up to you."

"Bob, it's fine."

For some reason she wasn't in the mood to elaborate.

Well, I was married long enough to know, that on occasions it's better to leave the wifey alone.

...

At 10 pm I was ready to put on my pajama and go to bed.

Lizzy was reading a book when I joined her.

We both turned off the lights and she hugged me tight.

"Lizzy, is everything OK? as of late you become more moody than usual."

"Bob, do you still love me?"

"Woman, what kind of a question is that?! Who do you think I love? Nickie?!"

"Well, do you?..."

"Darling, she is pretty, funny and sexy, but I love YOU! Just look at what you did to me - You have your usual gown on and you didn't even try to arouse me, yet my cock is welcoming you on my side of the bed..."

She kissed me gently and smiled.

Instinctively my hand found her warm breast and I massaged it lightly.

She moaned.

I undressed her gown and bent to suck on her perky tit.

Her palm moved down my body. She inserted it into my pajama pants, found my erect dick and enveloped it.

"Bob, do you like my small tits, or you think about Nickie's when you have sex with me?!..."

My cock jolted as I was talking, "Lizzy, are you jealous of Nickie because of her huge boobs? I said it already - She is sexy, but I do NOT find you less sexy than her. And I definitely do not think about her when I ravage your body! Understood?"

"Bob, I know what you are saying and I believe you. Just one more question and no more. I promise... If you had my permission to have sex with her, either alone or with me too, will you do it?"

"Geez woman! That's a hypothetical question... An intercourse with her without you, the answer is absolutely a big 'NO'! With you... I don't know, I didn't think about it. Where is this question coming from? Is this something you'd be interested in?"

"I don't know... I was dreaming 2 nights in a row about the three of us in bed together. I woke up confused, trying to imagine what Freud would have said about my dream..."

My hand crawled to her cunt as I whispered, "Lizzy dear, are YOU attracted to her?"

She didn't answer, but a moan escaped her lips.

Her pussy was much wetter than usual!

I moved between her thighs, inserted my pole into her extremely moist vagina and pushed it deep inside.

I whispered in her ear again, "Do you want us to call her to be with us right now? Do you wish to tweak her giant tits and then suck on her nipples? Do you want her to touch you down there too..."

Lizzy's body shivered, as she experienced a sublime climax.

My organ was buried deep inside her, but I didn't even fuck her yet!

I started pounding her small body, gradually increasing the speed as I continued whispering in her ear, "So this is your fantasy! You wish that I and Nickie touch your body? Feel her hand playing with your beautiful hard rock nipples, while you suck my cock? Are you into having her fingers stroking your wet pussy?..."

Lizzy's body began convulsing uncontrollably.

To see her losing control was extraordinary. The only time it happened to us was once in our honeymoon.

My own orgasm was fast approaching.

I sped up and I erupted inside her tunnel with a loud howling.

As my climax subsided, Lizzy was still in the clouds, making incoherent noises.

A threesome fantasy with Nickie was a trigger to Lizzy's massive climax!...

Initially I found the idea more entertaining than anything else - I mean, thinking of Lizzy being horny with another woman?! It's ridiculous!!! But then I started recalling Lizzy's strange behavior on several occasions after spending time with Nickie...

It was too late. We needed to go to sleep, but I'd talk to her about this subject the next day.

...

The next day I had to drive for 2 hours to see an important client. I was done with him late and arrived back home at 5 pm.

Lizzy welcomed me with a smile and a hug, "Bob, let's eat. I made pasta Primavera with Wiener Schnitzel."

I chortled, "I love each one of these, but you have to admit that it's an unexpected combination..."

"You are right. I am not sure what I was thinking when I decided to make these two together..."

While eating I looked at Lizzy, "Darling, you were fantastic last night! I think it was the best sex we had in awhile. Since much of it may be attributed to talking about Nickie, I'd love to hear more details about your friendship with her."

Lizzy had the strange look on her face again. She seemed to be struggling...

In the end she mumbled, "The first time I welcomed her to the neighborhood, she was very nice to me. The inside of her house was not completely arranged. She offered me tea. She was so interesting! Nickie talked about growing up, her family, why she never wanted children, how she ended up writing... The time flew so fast. Then she wanted me to join her buying clothes. We started at the blouse section. She asked me to bring her 2 large size blouses that I thought would look good on her. I brought 2 different ones. The first blouse was too small on her bosom and the other one she replaced with a more colorful blouse. Then she claimed that she needed 2 bras, because her large boobs were ruining every bra after short time. She went to search for bras and I stayed in the booth. Ten minutes later she came back. Without a hint of hesitation she removed her blouse and then the bra! I was mesmerized by her giant tits. She said that they were DD, but they seemed bigger. Her breasts were huge, but perfect! I expected them to be sagging and pendulous, but amazingly the sag was very mild and her dark nipples looked to the front and not down. She saw me ogling her chest a grinned. She measured both bras and then she selected one of them. After that she told me that I was a big help and deserved a present. I objected, but she insisted to buy me a blouse. As I was taking mine off, she saw my simple padded bra and decided that I needed a bra as well. She went out and brought me 2 soft bras and a balconette... I looked at her, thinking that she was crazy and reminded her that I was more than 40 years old. She gave me a pat on my hair and said that she was older than me by 2 years. She claimed that the only reason SHE didn't have these kinds of bras was because they wouldn't last more than a day on her big chest... Anyway, she unclasped my bra, glanced at my tits and blurted, "Lizzy, you have beautiful tits. They are perky and your nipples are perfect too. Then she touched my breasts and I felt as if a mild electric shock hit me... Her touch was so pleasurable and felt so sinful. I stood there like a scarecrow, not being able to move. She put one of the soft new bras on my boobs and we looked in the mirror. It felt and looked very nice. Then she removed it and her hands helped me with the balconette. It barely covered the bottom half of my breasts! Then she inserted her palm inside the bra and pulled my tits up to give the effect of a pushup bra, except that my nipples were completely visible!... She grinned at me and said that she was jealous of you, because you could play with these 'magnificent toys' every time you wanted. I blushed and couldn't talk. Then she brought me a short sleeve blouse that also fit me well. Bob, we left the store with Lizzy buying a blouse and a bra for herself and then she paid for my blouse with 2 new bras, including the balconette one... The first time we went to the book club meeting, Lizzy was the main attraction. She was very pleasant and patient, explaining to the ladies the reasons that motivated her what to write about and what relaxation techniques she used... They loved her and at the end she promised to return back again. The second time I went to her house for an afternoon tea, she showed me the changes and improvements she did to her new house. When we drank the tea, I asked her why she moved to a far away place, where she didn't know anybody. She said that having friends was easy for her. She needed the Midwest atmosphere and solitude for her new book. I asked her why she tried to befriend me if she wished to be alone. She smiled saying that from day one she was fond of me, although she found the way I was dressing too old fashioned. I responded that all my life I dressed like that and it never bothered anybody. Nickie laughed and blurted that you'd probably love to see me dress nicer and even... more daring, but you were too shy or too nice to mention it to me. Before I left she said that next time when I came for tea, she expected to see me again with the blouse we bought and... the balconette! I was very nervous when I went to her house next time. She served tea with a touch of sweet wine in it. It tasted good. Nickie complimented me on how good I looked with the new blouse. She also wanted to see if I wore the balconette underneath it. I assured her that I did, but she insisted on seeing it. She helped me remove my blouse and again, each time her soft hands touched my skin I shivered... She stared at my tits and I felt my nipples harden! Nickie came closer to me, gently massaged my right breast and whispered that the night before she was thinking about my perfect tits. She had an urge to touch and tweak them. I just stood there unable to talk or move as her hands were all over my boobs. It felt so wrong, but... so good. I froze! Nickie noticed my situation and helped me putting on the blouse. Before I left she said that while 90% of the world population would rather play with her breasts, mine were so much better... She kissed my cheek and I returned home. I saw you and you asked me something, but I was so distracted, that I needed to be alone. The other day we met again at her house. she served me a glass with half tea and the other half white wine. While I was drinking, she moved behind my chair and began massaging my shoulders. Her magic hands felt amazing and relaxing. Gradually her hands moved downward. I knew exactly where they were aiming to, but I had no strength to resist her. Her palms rubbed my tits for several moments as she kissed my neck. She whispered to me, that she was watching me when she removed her bra in the store. It was obvious that I was curious about her breasts as well, so I shouldn't be embarrassed about it. With one pull she removed both her blouse and the large bra together, moved my chair sideways and stood in front of my face topless! I was stunned. She gently grabbed my hand and placed it on her heavy boob. It felt smooth but solid. Her nipple began stiffening once I stroked it lightly. I couldn't take my eyes off her great breasts. With one hand she tweaked my tit and with the other she pulled my head to hers. Her nipple tasted rubbery and sweet. I sucked on it and felt like a baby suckling at her mother... We stayed like that for few moments and then she gradually disengaged. She looked me in the eye and said in a loving tone, 'Lizzy, I like you. I like you a lot! Both you and Bob aren't just nice, you are also very attractive. While I have participated in threesomes before and enjoyed the activities, you guys are more conservative. I do not want to pressure you to do anything you are reluctant to do. But I would absolutely love to participate with the two of you in a sexual game. Do me a favor, talk about it with Bob and let me know... I won't be offended if you refuse and I'll still go with you to the book club. What I suggested had nothing to do with our friendship, it's just that I was hoping for more. I won't mention it again, so it's up to you and Bob. If you say nothing, everything will be forgotten, but if you're interested, say it or at least give me a hint..."

Lizzy finished her long astonishing speech and looked at me with questioning eyes.

I stared at her for a moment, "Darling, I am happy that Nickie made you feel good about your body. I got the impression that you didn't trust MY words about your perfection... Nickie's offer sounds generous and very tempting, especially knowing that you thought about it seriously. However, before jumping into new waters, we need to discuss potential problems. For example, among the three of us, I am the only one with a dick and he is 53 years old... I love you and can have 1-2 erections a night, which may satisfy you, but perhaps not enough for 2 hungry ladies... How would YOU feel when you watch me play with her boobs, kiss her, munch on her pussy?... You realize that anyone of us can get jealous and this may harm our loving marriage!... Let's think about it for a day or two and then have another talk about the subject."

...

The next day I was able to stay at home all day.

In the morning Lizzy drove to a book show. She wanted to resupply the library with new books and the way she explained it to me, even though buying online was what most libraries did, she wished to 'touch & feel' the books before making her decisions.

At 10 am I was sitting on the balcony having my shorts on and getting a tan.

I was looking at Nickie's house. I thought I was seeing movement in her bathroom, but I wasn't sure.

Minutes later Nickie came out with a large box in her hands.

She put it on the gravel and smiled at me, "Hi neighbor, how are you today?"

"I feel good. I see that you are ready to work on another project."

"Yes, my assignment for today is to install movement sensitive lamps around the house and see if there is a way to connect them to an alarm system."

I heard her talking, but I was distracted by her top.

It was a simple white tee shirt, that would have looked nothing unusual on most women, but with her huge tits pushing the front, my mind was praying for a small earthquake that would expose her assets...

Few seconds later I recovered, "Nickie, I can help you with that if you want."

She smirked, "Bob, I am not sure what would be better, you help me install the lamps or you stay the way you are and I enjoy ogling your body..."

I laughed, "Lady, I am in my mid 50s and I don't think that I look like a Latin lover any more. By the way, you look great yourself!"

"I thought that wearing a tee shirt will be better to work outside. Don't you think?"

I grinned, "I concur. Watching your body in this tee shirt is definitely better. For both of us..."

"Bob, you are naughty, but after commenting about YOUR body, I deserved it. So, will you help me?"

"Give me 10 minutes to change."

"Bob, you do not have to feel uncomfortable with me around. If you want to work topless, I'll agree to suffer..."

"Nickie, as I said before, here in Iowa we believe in reciprocating."

"Bob, please talk to Lizzy about my offer. And now to a more serious business. My motion sensitive lamps. When I bought them online, the brochure said that they were operating on solar energy, so they should be easier to install, right?"

I turned around, went home, put on a tee shirt and went down again.

I opened the box and found 4 solar lights with motion sensors, that were ready to be installed.

"Nickie, they are easy to place as well as to operate. Good choice! But they have one big flaw."

She seemed worried, "What is that?"

I smirked, "With these lamps on I won't be able to sneak into your yard without you noticing me..."

She laughed loudly, "You are such a flirt. I realized already that you are a big TALKER. And if you haven't noticed yet, from your balcony you can see a lot through the window of my bathroom. I caught myself many times forgetting to close the window when I took a shower..."