Our New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

I gazed at her smiley face, "Nickie, is this supposed to give me a hint or even an invitation?"

"You are a big boy now. YOU decide... Usually I like to shower before I go to sleep, around 9:30 pm. But today I'll do it around 2 pm, because Lizzy promised to join me for an afternoon tea."

Her face was difficult to read, but I knew what she was talking about...

Nickie went back to her house.

I started checking the installation brochure. It looked simple, but I worked slowly, determined to follow the instructions step by step by the book.

The sun became hotter and I removed my shirt again. Did I need a sunblock lotion?

Meantime Nickie came out with some garden tools. She planned to rake around the new plants and then water the flowers.

I began mounting the lamps. I tried checking how they worked, but with direct sunlight it was futile. I'd check them toward evening, when it became darker.

Meanwhile Nickie was working among the flowers, having her big hat on.

The hat did great job covering her head and face, but her torso was perspiring profusely. The sweat turned the white tee shirt partially transparent!

The large soft bra underneath was clearly visible.

I just stood in my place, ogled her body and grinned. So what if she raised her eyes and caught me 'giving her the look'? I admitted to doing it before and she announced to me that she was doing the same to me!

As if hearing my thoughts, Nickie lifted her eyes, saw me glancing unabashedly at her sweaty body and smiled wickedly. I had no clue what was the motive, until a jet of cold water hit my chest. She aimed the water hose at me instead of the plants! In seconds I was wet as a dog in the rain...

I kept my spirit high, "Nickie, thank for the free shower. By the way, your wet body looks much sexier than mine..."

She chuckled, "Now imagine my wet body without all the covers!..."

I stared down at my dick, that was pushing hard against my zipper, "Woman, are you trying to give me a heart attack? Look at my body's reaction to your wet COVERED body!"

Nickie's face turned serious, "Bob, I like you... Please talk to Lizzy."

She collected all her tools and disappeared in her garage.

I went back home too.

...

Lizzy arrived home at 1 pm and brought Chinese food, "It was a nice book fair. I think I'll order 10 new books using our new budget. On the way home I saw a small Chinese restaurant, that we never tried before, so instead of slaving in the kitchen, we'll eat their stuff."

"Good idea wifey!"

We ate quietly. Afterwards I helped Lizzy clean the table.

I felt dirty after working in the garden and stated that I was taking a shower.

"Honey, leave me some hot water too, I'll take a shower after you."

I was supposed to let it go, but I didn't... "You do it for Nickie before visiting her?..."

She blushed, hesitated and eventually mumbled, "Bob, you are not fair... You are invited, but you wanted 'to think about it'. If what I do bothers you, let me know and I'll stop it FOR YOU!"

God! I had no idea what I wanted... I love my wife. I was definitely attracted to Nickie as well. But I was reluctant to expose myself to a risky situation. It wasn't the body exposure that frightened me, but the possibility of failing in bed...

""Darling, you are right. I am sorry. You are entitled to enjoy the afternoon with Nickie. I am still thinking it over about MY participation."

She gave me a long stare and then went to the bedroom.

I entered the bathroom, filled the tub and lied down in the hot water, closing my eyes.

I was awoken by Lizzy's voice, "Bob, are you about done?"

"I'll be out in 5."

As I was leaving the bathroom, Lizzy went in, having on a pair of panties and bra.

I was thinking, 'She is no longer in her 20s, but still looks very good and I love her.'

Then I sat in front of the TV set, having a blank stare. Nickie's naked body with her huge tits began dancing in front of my eyes. I tried, but I couldn't shake the image off...

That was the moment I knew that I would do it. I had to touch these magnificent orbs!

I was sitting on my couch, imagining my Lizzy naked being in Nickie's arms. I felt my chest hurting. It didn't feel like a heart attack - it was reaction of a jealous man...

...

Lizzy showed up 2 hours after going to Nickie. I was was too nervous to ask about the details, but my wife's afterglow was enough to tell me that she was pleasured by our neighbor.

Lizzy looked happy. she turned to me, "Honey, your birthday is 10 days from now, but it's a Thursday. Can we celebrate it this Saturday instead?"

"Sure. Why?"

"Remember that we promised Nickie to let her join us for a piece of cake and wine on our anniversary? Well, your birthday will be sooner. She told me that you were so nice to her, working your ass in the garden, installing the solar lights... It's supposed to be a secret, but she plans to give you a special present."

My hunch was that Nickie would find a gift that was both sexy and funny. Would it be a book with a name like 'sex for dummies'? an adult size pacifier? vibrating underwear?...

...

On Friday afternoon Lizzy had another 'tea session' with Nickie.

I tried not to think about what the 2 ladies were doing together, but I couldn't.

Mixed emotions of feeling betrayed, very jealous, yet highly aroused blinded me.

I couldn't concentrate on anything else...

Two hours later Lizzy was back, her hair somewhat disheveled.

She was cheerful, "Bob honey, I love you to death, but I know that you tend to forget important dates. So I want to remind you that tomorrow we celebrate your 54th birthday. Nickie and I designed it together with the hope that you'll remember it as the best one you ever had. We want you out of the house from morning until 5:30 pm. You can see a client, go to the mall or visit your relatives in Des Moines. Eat lunch outside, but no dinner, please. You can have a drink if you are scared that 2 ladies will gang up on you, but don't get drunk. OK dear?"

I smiled, "Lizzy, it's not even a 'round B'day', why all the fuss? I am not sure about Nickie, but I trust you. I'll eat breakfast here and get out of MY house before 10 am..."

She kissed me, "I knew I could count on your cooperation."

Lizzy watched one short show on TV and then she claimed to be tired.

Ten minutes later, I wanted to take something from our bedroom and noticed that Lizzy was sound asleep. It was barely 9 pm!

I worked another hour on my computer and then entered the bed quietly.

She didn't move and it was clear that sex between us was out of the question.

Well, may be tomorrow, after the party...

...

I left the house early.

I promised my cousin multiple times to visit her family in Iowa city, but there was always a good reason (excuse?) to postpone it. Well, this was a good opportunity.

When I was 10 minutes from her house, I called her and said that I was on the way.

She was happy.

When I arrived, their big dog jumped on me, waiting for a pat. The whole family came out, including her husband and the 2 teenage children.

She hugged me, "Bob, we talked about surprising you and Lizzy next weekend for your birthday, but since you are already here, you'll get your present now."

She gave me a small box and waited for me to open it.

It was a white silk blouse with an expensive looking blue/gray tie.

"Thank you guys! That's is what I need - I am too lazy to do my shopping and most of my shirts have seen better days... I can use this set to meet with my most important clients. Thank you again."

For lunch all 5 of us went to Panera and then we strolled in the park for a couple of hours. In the afternoon we, the adults, sat down and drank beers, just like in the good old days.

I arrived near home at 5 pm and suddenly remembered that Lizzy asked me to be at 5:30, so I entered the local supermarket, bought another beer and talked with my friend, the owner.

I knocked on our door right on time.

...

Lizzy opened the door.

She was wearing a sheer red babydoll with nothing underneath...

Her luscious lips were painted ruby red and she stood on 3" red high heels shoes.

My wife had a wicked smile as she moved to the side letting me in.

All the house window covers were closed and the only dim light came from several candles that were placed in strategic places.

She didn't speak but grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen.

It was decorated with a large sign, 'Happy birthday stud!'

A large glass of something that looked like red wine was ready at the head of the table, with 2 somewhat smaller ones on both it's sides.

Lizzy guided me to sit down and called, "Nickey, come on in, the big boy is ready."

Seconds later Nickie showed up and leaned provocatively on the door frame.

A similar babydoll to Lizzy's, but in black, enveloped her gorgeous body.

She had black high heels, dark red lipstick and a large necklace, but I didn't care much about these - My eyes were hypnotized to her giant mammaries! They were picture perfect of most men's fantasies. Large, barely sagging, amazing hard nipples. If you have ever seen Kate Upton topless pictures, you know what I mean...

She grinned at me, "Happy birthday neighbor. I've noticed that you tried to peek at my boobs several times, so I decided to make it easy for you. Now be frank with me and tell me, how would you rate my body on a scale of 0 to 10?"

My hand moved toward my cock. The naughty member became stiff in no time and I had to rearrange it better...

I stuttered, "I thhhink... 12!"

She chuckled, "You are wrong! I'd say 9. The only one that deserve 12 is Lizzy!"

Nickie turned to Lizzy, "Come to me dear. It's time to show your husband good time."

Lizzy smiled and moved toward Nickie, who grabbed her face and kissed her gently on the mouth. They separated for a moment, looked at each other in the eye and locked lips in a French kiss.

I was stunned! My body couldn't move! Let me rephrase it - My prick rose to it's maximal dimension within seconds, while the rest of my body was frozen...

Nickie's palm caressed Lizzy's cheek and slowly creeped down to her neck and then to her perky tit. She massaged it lightly. Lizzy pushed her groin forward and both covered cunts were almost perfectly aligned. Nickie began grinding her pubis against Lizzy. All that time they were still kissing with their tongues intertwine.

Then Nickie pulled Lizzy's babydoll straps sideways and the sheer cloth fell down to the floor. Lizzy was standing on her high heels shoes, totally naked!

I always loved my wife's beautiful body, but seeing her like that, attached to another sensational woman's body in an erotic display!...

To top it off, Lizzy slowly removed Nickie's straps and let her cover fall to the ground as well. Pure perfection! Her flat tummy was placed by an angel between heavenly tits that Hugh Heffner never saw in his life and a slightly protruding mound, that was covered with scant hair.

My cock was ready to pounce, but I didn't dare!...

All of a sudden Nickie's mouth moved away from Lizzy, who's eyes were closed and her lips still wide open.

Nickie's hand was still tweaking Lizzy's hard nipple, "Bob dear, we are going to your bedroom. If you are interested, you are invited to watch, on condition that you undress like us. You can sit on the chair we left there for you and watch 2 girls playing together. At one point I'll give you a sign and if you are interested, join us."

I was too mesmerized by the sexy scene to answer. My cock was so hard, it ached!

In bed Lizzy was sitting with her face to me although her eyes were still shut.

Nickie was kneeling behind her with both her hands lightly rubbing Lizzy's sensitive nipples. Lizzy moaned and placed her palm on her pussy, stroking the labia and then her clit.

Nickie moved one of her hands up and inserted her thumb into her lover's mouth. Lizzy began sucking on it like a lollypop.

Nickie whispered, "Darling, please lie down and spread your legs for me. I have an urge to taste your nectar again..."

She moved between Lizzy's wide open thighs and buried her face in her cunt.

I never saw my wife with another person, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I did not remember Lizzy so out of it and vulnerable as at that moment.

She was groaning with occasional shiver, totally oblivious to my presence!

One of her hands was pinching hard her nipple and the other was pulling Nickie's head deeper into her body.

Lizzy was on the verge of cumming when Nickie stopped, held lizzy's hands to the side, preventing her from climaxing.

Lizzy whined, "Please Nickie, stop the torture, I need to orgasm. We can continue playing later..."

Nickie looked in my direction, "Care to join us handsome?"

Once I stood up, I noticed that my palm was caressing my organ the whole time!

Nickie signaled to me toward Lizzy's face. I sat with my erect pecker touching Lizzy's luscious lips. In an instant her mouth opened for me and started accommodating my tool inside.

Nickie watched us for a short time and then moved back to munch on Lizzy's pussy while kneading with two fingers her plump clit.

Seconds later Lizzy's body extended and a muffled cry was heard. She went into the big 'O' in a vengeance!

Nickie's fingers were still playing with Lizzy's cunt area, but she lifted her head, gazed at me and smiled. Her face was covered with Lizzy's juices and her massive chest was heaving.

She hinted to me to change our position.

Lizzy reluctantly let my ready to explode cock off her mouth. Nicky moved up and I crawled between Lizzy's legs and placed my dick's head at the entrance. It was flooded!

Before inserting it in, I saw Nickie carefully assuming a sitting position on Lizzy's face, raising her chin, so her lips could meet her snatch.

Based on Lizzy's reaction, the immediate licking Nickie's folds and then fucking her with her tongue, it wasn't her first time doing it...

I penetrated slowly into Lizzy's vagina, trying my best to prolong the time before climaxing. Nickie stared at me. Was it lust? Then she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

My dream came true! I was in bed with the 2 sexiest women in the world. I was fucking Lizzy and feeling the unbelievable tits of our neighbor! It felt so good... I bent down and sucked her large nipple. It was sweet! It was really sweet - I guess at one point she managed to spread little honey on her nipples, because I saw a small plastic cup on the dresser with yellowish stuff in it...

I whispered to her, "You taste like heaven!"

She grinned, "Thank you. I haven't had a man milking me in quite sometime. Keep doing it. it makes me horny and with Lizzy's tongue in action I'll orgasm very soon!"

It wasn't easy to pound Lizzy while sucking on Nickie's fantastic boob, but a moment later I got a hang of it. In fact I started feeling my seed leaving my testicles on the way to my cock...

I was preparing to reach my peak when Nickie's breathing stopped and then I heard a major growl coming from her mouth.

She was riding Lizzy's face with abandon, her hands massaging roughly Lizzy's tits.

I began ejaculating my spunk inside Lizzy's tight pussy and seconds later Lizzy's body started shuddering again. All 3 of us reached our climax ALMOST simultaneously!

My orgasm lasted more than usual, likely because of my efforts to delay it as much as possible as well as watching and participating in the most erotic threesome ever!

When I was done, I felt dizzy and rolled over, lying on my back with my deflating prick still spilling residual cum on my genitals.

Nickie glanced at my groin and announced, "Bob, happy birthday! Here comes your present!"

She shifted toward my lower body, took my shrinking rod between 2 fingers and gently licked my organ clean, then moving down and doing the same to my sac.

Subsequently she wrapped her lips around my shaft and started slow but firm sucking.

Seeing her mouth around my cock was exactly like I experienced in one of my dreams... And watching her glorious breast juggling in front of my eyes... my dick started waking up again!

I've had times that I was able to get erect and even cum twice with Lizzy before, but it was usually about an hour apart and with help of Viagra.

Nickie's expert mouth milked me, gradually increasing it's pace. one of her palms massaged gently the content of my sac and another wet finger trailed to my perineum, inching slowly toward my anus. I never felt so aroused in my life!

Nickie's finger poked my sphincter, eventually penetrating inside, moving it in and out gingerly.

I concentrated on Nickie's manipulations on my genitals, but I was also able to see Lizzy sitting up, her eyes focused on Nickie's face. I pulled Lizzy's head down and French kissed her.

I felt that I was on the verge of cumming. Nickie sensed it too and with my cock buried deep in her throat, she increased both the speed and the power of her sucking.

I came like gangbusters in her mouth, flooding her with my whitish goo.

She swallowed every drop and then rose up, smiled at me and said, "Happy birthday Bob! From both of us." And then she moved up and French kissed Lizzy, sharing with her the remnants of my seed.

What can I say - This was by far the best birthday I ever had...

And suddenly a new world of enjoyment opened up.

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers