Our New Neighbor is a Snowbird

Story Info
How I met our new neighbor who became a wonderful lover.
2.6k words
4.2
25.8k
14
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live in a small gated community with 16 villas. Months ago, a neighbor passed away. He was well into his 80's. I had an opportunity to meet his daughter after the funeral and she mentioned remodeling his unit before putting it up for sale. It was built in the 1970's and had little updating over the years.

Over the next few months, I saw various workers and contractors working on the unit. After about 3 months, I saw the listing on Zillow. One Saturday they had an open house and I stopped in to view it. The inside was totally remodeled and staged with some furniture. What I noticed most about the remodel was the new bathrooms with copper sinks and trendy gray/blue kitchen cabinets.

I couldn't wait to see what it would sell for, as I would have a better idea of how much our unit had appreciated in the last few years. Unfortunately, it was listed for months.

One day as I was pulling in through the gate, I saw a U-Haul truck being loaded with the staging furniture. Also, I noticed a car parked in the garage. I had never seen a sale pending and/or sold sign, so was it sold or was the family tired of paying the furniture rental fee?

I drove around past the pool and as I turned the corner, hubby was washing his Jeep. Wrangler. He motioned for me to pull behind and said he would wash my SUV. After storing my groceries, I decided to assist hubby. I slipped into my swim bikini bottoms and a new sun-blocking swim shirt. It has long sleeves and fits snug...with no bikini top underneath...my tits looked great and my gumdrop nipples were poking out nicely.

I went out to help hubby wash and dry our vehicles. Of course as soon as he saw me and my top, he let out an "OMG" and drenched me with the hose. God, the top clung like a glove and the breeze caused my rigid nipples to harden even more. I ran and turned off the water and began to use the chamois to dry my SUV while hubby did his Jeep.

While drying the hood with my ass bent over the front fender, I heard my hubby talking with someone. Turning around I saw it was a guy...tall, stocky, and handsome in a rugged way. He was wearing jeans, cowboy boots and a western shirt. He had salt and pepper short hair.

I walked over to them and discovered he was a new neighbor who had just closed on the unit on the other side of our community. His name was Scott and he and hubby seemed to be hitting it off. They were laughing and of course, checking me out. My nipples were hard and poking out like year old stale gumdrops.

Hubby grabbed my chamois and took over the drying of my vehicle while I chatted with Scott. The first thing that I noticed were his beautiful blue eyes and his pearly whites, as he seemed to always be smiling. We talked for several minutes which revealed he was a Nebraska farmer who would be living here during the winter months. He had two sons and a daughter. The sons were in Nebraska helping Scott do farming and running an implement company. He was semi-retired and wanted to be near his two grandkids in Phoenix. In fact his grandkids would be in the same schools as my grandkids.

I invited him to join us for dinner at a new local eatery. He tried to say no, but I would not take a 'No'. I wore a short sundress and high heel sandals. I made sure to give Scott a clear view of my freshly shaved married pussy as I entered and exited hubby's Wrangler from the backseat.

Our meal was fine but the service was somewhat slow... which gave us plenty of time to share information about our lives. Scott had been divorced for over years and he had full custody of the kids. The sons helped him farm and run his businesses. His daughter was an accountant; with her hubby and two kids had moved to Phoenix. His daughter was the one who found him the unit in our community. Since he also had grandkids in Nebraska, he was going to be a 'Snowbird'.

After dinner we went to a local upscale pie shop for dessert. I had coconut cream...hubby had key lime...and Scott had apple crumb. Scott mentioned having a hard time deciding between apple and cherry. I laughed and smiled at hubby. He had a puzzled look on his face, so I told hubby, "Remember the cherry pie gang from church back in Illinois?"

He laughed too and Scott asked, "What gang?" I explained how a new widower would get female visitors with cherry pies...a sign that they were interested in him...either as a hubby or friend with benefits. That seemed to pique his interest.

We headed out to the Jeep and suddenly Scott excused himself and went back in. Instead of opening the door, I waited for Scott since I wanted to give him a full view of me climbing into the back seat. He came out with a pie box and politely opened the door and as I climbed in, I made sure my dress rode up and showed my bare ass and smooth pussy. Turning around, I sat down with my legs spread as Scott handed me the box. Once we started driving I looked inside. There was a whole cherry pie. Guess Scott wanted me! Surprise.

We dropped Scott off at his unit and I told him not to leave yet for his daughter's house. I wanted to talk to him about some decorating ideas for his villa. Once hubby and I got into our place, I told hubby that I wanted Scott, which he was not surprised about. I touched up my make-up. As I was putting the pie in the refrigerator, I noticed a can of whipping cream. I grabbed the can and kissed hubby. Then I headed to Scott's place.

As I was walking around the pool, I ran into one of the neighbors, Robert, a gay guy who lived almost directly across from Scott. He asked if I had met the new neighbor. I acknowledged that I had, as we had dinner with him. Robert asked a few more questions which made me think he was fishing to find out if Scott was gay. I was getting impatient and told Robert that I didn't think Scott was gay, by how he was looking at the gals in the restaurant and pie store. All he said was, "Darn!"

I knocked on Scott's door and let myself in. Scott showed me around the place while holding my hand. I could sense that he wanted to get to know me better. He noticed the whipping cream can and asked about it. Told him that I had a special treat in mind for him. I pulled my dress off and I jumped up on the kitchen counter. Laying back and spreading, I handed him the can and told him to enjoy.

After seeing me in all my nakedness including a butt plug, Scott didn't bother with the cream. He dove into my married bald pussy and started licking and sucking. My little pearl was large and sensitive, he went about sucking it and biting it. He inserted a finger and then two. He was probing for my g-spot and found it. I came hard on his hand.

He wanted to continue eating me, but I pushed him back and hopped off the granite countertop and went to my knees. I undid his belt and undid his button-fly jeans and pulled them down. He had black underwear with a nice bulge. I pulled them down and a lovely thick cock sprang free. He was hard and I took his mushroom head into my mouth and started to suck and fondle his balls. I could deep-throat him but my mouth was stretched to its limit.

I needed that cock and told him to strip and do me doggy. I got on all-fours and felt his cock rubbing my slit and slowly penetrating me. I pushed back and he was fully in. He grabbed my hips and hammered me. I reached back and fingered my clit. I was close to cumming when Scott moaned, as he filled me with his man cream. Shortly after he ejaculated, I had my own orgasm. We collapsed to the tile floor in a heap. Scott kissed me and we cuddled for a few minutes.

Scott apologized for the lack of furniture and somewhere to sit. I told him no problem and volunteered to help him decorate his place. We agreed to get together the next day, and Scott wanted to get a hotel room close to the airport due to his early flight. I told him I would love that and was sure my hubby would allow me to stay the night.

When I got home, hubby wanted all the details including penis size. I told him the juicy details and the best description of Scott's cock was a Dasani Sparkling Water can with a nice mushroom head. Hubby ran and got his tape measure. Seems Scott is like 7'" long and 2" in diameter. Men and their penis envy!!!

The next morning I got a text from Scott letting me know he was heading over to his place and asked me to meet him there. As I went by the garage, the door was open and Scott was taking some measurements and writing what appeared to be notes.

We hugged and I wanted to kiss him, but decided to be discreet with curious neighbors. Scott and I discussed my willingness to help with furnishing and decorating his villa. He wanted to do the garage with flooring and cabinets including a workbench and tool organizers. Also, he wanted to improve the plain blah patio, maybe tile flooring and a screened enclosure. I told him I could handle that and more.

Scott mentioned having a couple of classic vehicles and shipping one here for cruising. I asked about what he had and OMG, one of my all-time favorites, a 1967 Ford Mustang convertible in Dusk Rose paint. Scott thought I would be a nice wing-gal for his road trips. I had to agree.

We went inside and I was surprised to see a lovely younger gal. Scott introduced me to his daughter Lisa. Seems all Scott could talk about this morning was meeting me and how I volunteered to help him with his villa. I think she must have thought I was trying to scam him, but after we talked and discussed my ideas and hers in terms of decorating, she became totally comfortable with the concept. Lisa told me that she had never seen her dad so excited about something other than his farm and businesses.

The three of us talked for three hours and Scott seemed to be getting anxious. I went out to the patio and he followed me. I asked what was wrong? Seems he was wanting to get to the hotel and have fun before his red-eye flight. Shit, I almost forgot about him leaving. I told him I would go pack a small overnight bag and meet him at the rental car return area. We could ride together to the hotel.

So, with some thoughts of what Scott might like for me to wear, I packed my little black dress, a cupless corset, thong, thigh-high hose, heels, and a selection of jewelry. I added my make-up bag and personal care items. At the last minute I added some KY lube, my rabbit, a couple of butt plugs, and handcuffs. I kissed hubby and told him that I would be home either late tonight or early next morning. He told me to have a fun time.

I met Scott at the rental car area and we drove to the hotel. After checking in we showered together. He loved soaping me up and washing my tits, pussy, and ass. He seemed to pay extra attention to my ass and anus. I made up my mind to give him all of me tonight. As I was washing his cock, I got a surprise as he shot a rope of creamy semen. He apologized for cumming so quickly and I reassured him that I could wait for more after we ate dinner.

I put on my little black dress and sandals and we went to eat. I took him to a hole-in-the-wall seafood joint which is not in the best of neighborhoods, but since it was mid-afternoon I felt safe. Even more so with the rugged man holding my hand - actually a big teddy bear of a man - that I had holding my hand. Scott was so surprised at the quality of the food.

Back at the hotel, I excused myself to change into something more comfortable. I changed into my lingerie outfit and re-did my lipstick and added some perfume. I rubbed some scented lotion on my tits and bald pussy. I felt hot and knew Scott would be blown away. I looked into the mirror and I admitted to myself that I looked good, especially for being a grandmother. The black hose made my legs look thinner. The corset held my tits up nicely and my gumdrop nipples were on display and hard. My ass was flatter than it was a few years ago. I decided to remove my thong and inserted my butt plug. Bottomless seems super sexy to most guys.

Before making my entrance, I told Scott to get naked. When he gave me the all ready signal, I made my grand entry. Scott was all smiles and commented on my hotness for about 5 minutes. I led him to the king bed and as he laid down on his back, I started sucking his erection. I needed to be eaten, so I swung my leg over and presented him with my hairless pussy. He ate me as well as yesterday and played with my butt plug. God my clit was hard and sensitive. It took only a minute or so before I had a nice orgasm.

I rolled to my side and he continued to feast on me, before rolling me on my back. I spread my legs and Scott lifted them over his shoulders. He rubbed his mushroom over my slit and clit. He slowly eased into my honey hole. Deeper and deeper, finally getting into a nice fast pace. He fingered my clit and I was close again. OMG, I had another toe curling orgasm. Scott had not cum yet. He wanted to do me doggy and I was more than happy to comply. He grabbed my hips and rammed his thick cock into my wet pussy and kept that up for a while. I could feel my butt plug being removed and soon his cock replaced it. Thankfully he sensed my uneasiness and slowly inserted his man-meat. When he was fully in, I gave him the sign to go ahead. He held my hips and pistoned his cock into my dark tunnel. Harder and harder and then he pulled out and shot his sweet cream over my ass crack and lower body.

Scott and I cuddled and when we realized how time had flown and his flight was in 2 1/2 hours. We decided to shower before heading to the airport. Scott got a quick fuck under the shower and I had another orgasm too. I decided to check-out and return home to hubby.

Before dropping him off at the departure gates, I pulled into the cell phone lot for a little heavy kissing and petting. Scott thanked me for two wonderful days. He couldn't wait until later in the year to see me again.