New Neighbor Birthday Surprise

Story Info
My relationship with our new neighbor continues to develop.
1.9k words
4.41
18.6k
15
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our new neighbor Scott returned in early November for the Winter season. He was pleasantly surprised at how well I had furnished and decorated his villa. He was amazed that I had blended a Southwestern theme into his trendy kitchen and bathroom decor. About a week after his arrival, I arranged a nice birthday surprise for him. Something special for his 60th.

I have discovered that men love a gal in sexy lingerie or costumes. So I have accumulated a variety over the years. The lingerie has gotten replaced over the years, but I have all my sexy costumes. Some for hubby, but most for my lovers. Some special outfits that I love for both the design but also the memories that they bring back. Top 5: Nurse, Maid, Cowgirl, Sailor, and Police Officer. (But my favorites by far are three outfits that I had custom made by a wonderful seamstress. A Notre Dame cheerleader outfit, Mrs Claus, and Christmas Elf. More about these costumes in later stories.)

Tonight I would be my true self, I am a professional nurse, the Naughty Nurse. Enough introduction, on to last night.

As usual, I recruited hubby to help get ready. After a wonderful warm bubble bath, I had him check my freshly shaved pussy for any strays that I may have missed. Also, he applied red nail polish to my toes, I did my fingernails. After doing my make-up and hair. I applied a scented lotion over my whole body with some help from hubby. As I got dressed, hubby watched almost constantly. Damn, I am a lucky woman. He even inserted my butt plug. As I was finishing, I asked him to find my small overnight sex toy bag and a trench coat. I needed the coat due to walking around our complex to Scott's villa.

As I was leaving through the front door, hubby told me to wait and handed me a birthday gift bag. Inside was my sex toy bag, a bottle of our favorite wine, a cake box, and a wrapped gift box. He kissed me and told me to have fun and stay overnight, but he wanted all the details the next morning while we ate brunch.

Luckily as I walked to Scott's villa, I didn't encounter any of our neighbors. I rang his Ring Doorbell. Shortly he said, "Who's there?"

So I jokingly said, "Your neighborly hotwife!" He opened the door and ushered me in. His place looked nicely decorated for the Fall/Thanksgiving season. The fireplace was flaming and he had some much too early Christmas music on the wall mounted television. Some candles burning around the room and limited lighting.

I walked to the kitchen and put the gift bag on the dining island. Turning around to face Scott, I took off my coat and hung it over a stool. I immediately could tell by his stare and comments that he loved his birthday gift...his own personal Naughty Nurse. I walked over and hugged him and we embraced in a passionate kiss with our tongues dancing for more than a minute.

Breaking our embrace, I went to the kitchen and opened the wine and poured two glasses. I put the cake box and gift box on the island countertop. I couldn't believe that hubby was so thoughtful, but I was curious about what he had gifted.

Scott walked over and took me from behind in a nice bear hug with his burly rough hands. He kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. His hands cupped my breasts and kneeled them like bread dough. Looking down at the boxes, he thanked me for the gifts. I made up a little white lie, telling him they were from me and hubby. I told him to sit down and I would let him open these gift boxes before feasting on another 'gift box'.

I pulled his coffee table in front of the fireplace and we sat down. He opened the cake box and inside was an x-rated cake. Two frosted tits topped by red gumdrops and a pink pussy slit. The belly button had a piercing with a hotwife charm. I couldn't believe my eyes. Scott laughed and asked if I was the model for this cake. I had to admit it was unique. Scott asked me to cut him a piece, one of the boobs.

Scott opened the other box and stared for a moment before slowly removing a pair of what were labeled as 'thigh wrist ankle cuffs'. OMG...was hubby pushing the envelope? Scott was a bit puzzled, so I had to explain what they were and how to use them. I could sense that before the night was over that Scott wanted to explore their usage.

We ate some cake and drank wine, a somewhat strange combination, but not bad. Eventually we were cuddling together in front of the fire on a soft furry white blanket. I told Scott to get naked and I would do a little dance for him. As the song was playing, I lip synced and swayed to the music. I removed the cups from the corset and tossed them at Scott. He smiled and I bent over for him to suck a nipple. Before he could get too involved, I returned to dancing and singing. Turning and facing away, I bent over and held my ankles. I knew Scott had a nice view of my freshly shaved pussy and butt plug. OMG....I was so hot and wet.

When the song ended, I lifted my skirt and put my smooth pussy into Scott's face. His tongue found my clit and I moaned. He continued to lick, suck, and bite my clit and labia until I had an orgasm. I collapsed into his arms and he gently placed me in his lap.

Our lips met as I undid his pants' belt, unzipped his fly, and fished his erect thick and rock hard cock out. There was precum on the head, I used my tongue to swirl it into my mouth before swallowing him. His thickness always stretches my lips. I caressed his taut scrotum as he slowly fucked my mouth. As I was fingering my clit with my free hand. I could feel Scott tense as he shot his warm sweet man juice, shortly afterwards, I had a toe curling orgasm.

Scott went to the kitchen and handed me a bottle of water. He retrieved his gift box and smiled as he asked if I would show him how to apply the cuffs. He removed the remainder of his clothes and knelt next to me. Together with me giving hints, he got my ankles cuffed, then my thighs, and finally my wrists. My legs were bent and I had my arms extended. Pulling back with my arms raised, I could pull my legs into my chest. Relaxing, I laid down on my back, spread my legs and pulled my legs up until they were touching my tits. I felt so exposed and spread. Scott moved between my legs and began to finger my pussy. He loved my butt plug and removed it for closer examination. He inserted it and I moaned as it popped through the sphincter muscle.

The reinsertion of my plug was so pleasureful, but it made me want Scott to fuck my on fire married bald pussy. Before I could ask, he was rubbing his erection against my clit and labia. I sensed he was teasing me as he did it repeatedly. Finally I loudly said, "Fuck me you bastard...fuck my slut wife pussy...give it to me...rough and dirty."

Scott reacted by ramming his thick meat into me. Fuck it hurt due to his girth. Damn I love his cock. As he spread my legs wider, his cock went deeper into my love tunnel. He got into a nice rhythm as I moaned my approval. I could feel my cervix being hit at times. Being restrained was such a turn-on. Scott had control and was using it to his advantage. At one point his hands grabbed me around the throat as he roughly fucked me, he was a man possessed with lust, he wanted to breed me.

We had a simultaneous orgasm, but with me also squirting. Scott fell into me. After we recovered, I joked about the sight we must be. Me bound and him bare ass on top of me. I apologized for squirting and soaking his blanket. He laughed as he undid the cuffs. I got to my feet and had a good stretch. Scott took the blanket and tossed it into the washer. While he was doing that I noticed the LED clock on the microwave was at 1:35 am. Time for bed, Scott was so happy for me to be sleeping over. I removed my costume and we walked hand-in-hand to his bedroom.

I was pleasantly surprised to find his bed warm and cozy. Had an electric warming mattress pad, a carry-over from the cold winters in Nebraska. Before my arrival he had turned it on, just in case I was staying. We cuddled and I fell asleep with him spooning me and his burly arms wrapped around me.

The next morning, I awoke to Scott kissing my neck and rubbing my ass cheeks. Reaching back, I could feel his erect cock, a nice morning hardon. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. While peeing I was aware of my butt plug. I removed it and found some mouthwash and freshened my mouth. Returning to Scott, I slipped under the covers and made my way down to his cock. While giving him a blowjob, his cell phone gave a message alert. He apologized but I told him to check it. It was his daughter and her car had a dead battery and she needed a jump-start.

He was going to text her to call AAA, but I told him to send her a message that he would be there in an hour. As he was texting her, I returned to sucking his cock. I scooted up his body and laid on top of him and we kissed. I sat on his lap and told him to relax and let me do the work this morning as I rode him cowgirl. After taking the position, I directed his cock into my pussy. Surprisingly I was wet and he slipped in easier than last night. Once I knew his cock was well lubricated with my vaginal juices, I asked, "A few hours late, but are you ready for another birthday gift?"

Without waiting for his response, I lifted myself off his cock and placed it at my anus. Scott smiled as I slowly slid down his pole. When he was fully inserted, I started to ride him, slowly and then faster. I felt my clit being stimulated as I began to grind my little pearl into him. He was moaning as I was bucking like a filly in heat. Scott ejaculated with me close behind with my own orgasm.

I got cleaned up as Scott dressed to help his daughter. I put my costume and hose into a bag along with my other items. I put on my heels and coat. I kissed Scott and as I was preparing to walk out the door, Scott asked about the cuffs. Smiling, I said, "That's your gift from hubby...I assume he wants you to keep them for future usage. Maybe one time the three of us can have some fun with your gift!"