Our New Neighbour Ch. 01

Story Info
Louise is infatuated and becomes our neighbour's slave.
5k words
4.17
14.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers

I was woken by the ping as my wife received a text. She immediately leaped out of bed, pulling a t-shirt over her naked body, and I could see the single word she had received, "Come" and realised that she had been summoned again. My cock swelled inside its cage as I watched her quickly brushing her hair, her firm breasts jiggling under the large t-shirt, which hung off one shoulder.

Her bare feet padded down the stairs and I heard the door slam as she rushed out, her foot steps just audible through the open window as she ran across the lawn, followed by a distant knocking. My hands were still cuffed to the head of the bed where she had locked them as usual, when we went to bed the night before. The sun was shining through the blinds, the birds calling to each other as they woke up in the summer sunlight, and I lay in silence, waiting fro the sound of Louise returning.

It can only have been about ten minutes later that I heard the footsteps outside, and then the door opening, before she came back upstairs and back into the bed room. Her bare feet were wet and she was breathing heavily after having run back across the lawns of the open plan estate that we lived on. She had only been three houses away, so hopefully no one would have seen her as she ran there and back, her long black hair streaming behind her, and the short t-shirt just covering her buttocks as she ran.

She shrugged the t-shirt off and I could see the stickiness on her thighs before she flopped back onto bed beside me, still breathing heavily from the exertion.

"He was in a real hurry this morning, I was barely through the door today before he started fucking me. I didn't even have time to clean him afterwards, he just wiped him self in my hair before he pushed me back out the door."

She reached up to unlock my hands from the bed head, and then I held her in my arms, pulling her towards me. She ran her hands down my chest and grabbed my cage, before apologising.

"I'm sorry darling, he didn't give me time to ask for the key. I'll try next time."

She got back out of bed and I heard the shower running as she cleaned her self up and got ready for work, and while I was waiting, I though about how we had got to this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had started when our new neighbour moved in a couple of doors away. He lived on his own, and obviously had a well paid job. He had a top of the range car, was always immaculately dressed in designer clothing, and regularly went away for days at a time on business. It was Louise who struck up a conversation with him at first, when he had popped round a couple of days after moving in, asking for some advice about gardeners and window cleaners. In the end she had gone back to his house with him, to see how she could help, and had stayed for a couple of hours. She seemed quite taken with him, saying what great things he had in his house, and how good his taste was. His name started cropping up in conversation more and more, and I discovered that she was going round to see him quite regularly. I had to admit that he wasn't my type, quite arrogant and full of himself, but I didn't really mind her going round to visit, as he was a close neighbour.

We had been together for quite a few years, were reasonably well off and both had decent professional jobs. I knew that Louise had had quite a few partners before she met me, and was much more experienced than I was, but she seemed quite happy with our sex life, making love a couple of times a week, mostly doggy style, which was her favourite, or gently spooning in bed, with me sliding into her from behind. I knew that I wasn't the largest of men downstairs, but Louise had never objected, although I regularly heard the tell-tale buzzing of the vibrator that she thought was a secret, when she was alone in our bedroom.

We had been cuddling in bed one night, drifting off to sleep, when she asked me what I thought of our new neighbour. I replied that he wasn't really my type. I was trying to be diplomatic because I knew she liked him, so I didn't want to upset her. She was almost asleep, when I'm sure I heard her murmur, "I think I'd like to fuck him."

My eyes popped open, and I asked her what she meant, but she had fallen asleep, or at least had pretended to, so there was no answer. In the morning, I asked her if she could remember what we were talking about the night be fore, and she claimed not to.

"I was so sleepy, I can't really remember what we were talking about."

She didn't mention him again for a while, and started to think I must have imagined it, but then a few weeks later, I saw her coming out of his front door as I arrived home. I was sitting in the living room on the couch waiting as she came through the front door. My arms were folded, and she could tell I wasn't happy.

She looked guilty when I said, "We need to have to have a little chat."

"Is it about our new neighbour? I know you aren't keen on him, but I like going round to see him. Don't worry, I'm not leaving you!"

I immediately wondered why she felt the need to say that, and motioned for her to continue.

"You should see the inside of his house, it's amazing. He's got all this fetish artwork everywhere, and when I was asking him about it, he told me that he has been heavily involved in the BDSM scene in the past. We got chatting about it, and he asked me if I had every dabbled? Of course I said no! That's when he casually told me that he once had a slave. I nearly came on the spot, talking about it was making me so turned on. I must have gone very red, because he asked if I was ok."

"The thing is, as soon as he said that he had once had a slave, I started thinking about what it would like to be his slave. I've never told you, but I used to play around in the scene a bit when I was younger, and I've always had fantasies about being controlled. I'm sorry that I've never tried that with you, but it wouldn't work when we are together all the time, it has to be with someone who is remote."

She stopped for a moment and I tried to take in what she was saying. I blurted it out, "So have you been fucking him then?"

She went red, her voice quavering as she went on.

"No, I haven't, but I can't deny that I've thought about it. I also can't stop thinking about being his slave. I'm pretty sure that if I suggested it, he would agree, but I don't know what you would think about it."

My first instinct was an emphatic know, but as we were being more honest with each other than we had ever been before, I guessed that this was the time to tell her about the cuckold fantasies that I had. Sometimes when we were having sex, I wondered what it would be like if someone had already fucked her, to feel another man's cum leaking from her as I fucked her, wet and sloppy and spent beneath me.

I told her that I was surprised, and wished she had mentioned it before, but then admitted that I was actually turned on by the thought of her with another man, and asked if she had thought about how it would work.

"I suppose I would have to talk to him about it first."

We took the conversation to the bedroom, both getting more and more excited as we talked about how we might go about Louise offering herself to another man, a neighbour who only live a couple of doors away. It ended with me flipping her onto her front, pinning her to the bed, my head filled with images of taking her after another man, or men, had fucked her, with their cum leaking from her holes while I fucked her from behind.

We both seemed a bit embarrassed the next morning, neither of us seeming keen to revisit the subject, and as a few more weeks went by, I almost forgot the conversation we had had, until I came home to find the two of them sitting on the couch waiting for me, his arm possessively around her shoulder. I stood in front of them, while Louise looked at the floor in embarassment

, and he stared at me. None of us said anything until he broke the silence.

"So Louise has just offered to be my slave. Did you know about this?"

I nodded my head, my cheeks burning in embarrassment, waiting for him to continue.

"So this is how it will work. The two of you will continue to live together as normal, with a couple of conditions. You are forbidden to have sex with her unless I agree. You will wear a cock cage at all times, and I will keep the key, and only give it to her when she is to be made available to you. She will be available for me 24/7, and will come to me immediately when I call her."

He paused, letting this sink in.

"There are more conditions. I will have total control over what she wears, and what she eats Unless I say other wise, she will be naked in this house, and she will only wear a t-shirt to cover herself when come to me from here. When she is with me, she will obey my commands immediately and absolutely, sand there will be consequences if she fails."

"I am only prepared to go ahead with this if you agree completely and unconditionally. You will have to accept that I will fuck your wife whenever I feel like it. It might be her in your house, in your bed, it might be at my house, it might be somewhere else."

"I'm going to return to my house now to let you discuss it. If you don't want to go ahead, that is fine. I will never mention it again, and we carry on as neighbours. If you do want to go ahead then you will both have to accept me controlling your life. That means that I will impose conditions on the way you live, and I will have total control over Louise, including deciding who she fucks and when. If you decide that you do want to go ahead then come to my house. There will be a slave contract to sign and then we will start immediately."

With that he stood up and left without saying anything else. I sat down beside Louise and took her hands in mine.

"This is up to you Lou. I'm happy to go ahead with it if it's what you want. We have to make sure that there is some sort of get-out clause if it gets too much, but I don't mind admitting that I'm excited by the whole prospect."

We carried on talking, trying to be as honest and open with each other as possible. Louise confessed to me that she had been thinking about this ever since she had first mentioned it, and could think of nothing she wanted to do more. She realised that it would be hard for me, but I re-assured her that this was a fantasy that I had always had, and as long as there was a way of stopping it if it went to far, then I was happy to try it in real life.

It was about an hour since he had left, and getting dark. We both knew that if we hesitated, one of us might change our minds, so, hand in hand, we walked out, down to his house, where I knocked on the door. He had obviously been expecting us as it opened immediately. I had never bene in his house before, and as Louise had said, it was filled with expensive and erotic art. Leading us through into his dining room, he motioned us to the two chairs already prepared, with a document on the table in front of us. Pointing to it, he left us alone to read through it.

It was an extensive contract, stipulating that Louise would be his property with the full agreement of both of us. The contract could be terminated at any time by either one of us, but while it was in effect, we both waived any rights to our own privacy, and gave him total consent to do anything to us. There were exclusions to prevent permanent harm and marking, and also agreement not to do anything that would be detrimental to our jobs or career. Louise would be his total slave, but still live with me, and I would be subservient to both the wishes of both of them. This was something I hadn't appreciated until now, but realised that being controlled by Louise would only add to the cuckold fantasy that I wanted to play out in real life.

We both nodded our agreement to each other, and then signed the contract.

He must have been watching somehow, because immediately we had done this, he came back in. There was an instant change in his demeanour. He told me brusquely to go home, and order Louise to stay. She nodded her agreement to me, so I left, realising as I closed his door behind me that we had turned the page to start a new chapter in our lives.

It was a couple of hours before Louise returned, and I was surprised as she walked through the door barefoot, carrying a small bag, and wearing nothing but a T-shirt bearing the single word, "SLUT." I realised that she was bra-less, her firm breasts swaying under the thin material, and her hard nipples poking against it. Her face was flushed, her hair sweaty and matted, and I was stunned to see a slimy trail glistening on her leg.

She took my hand and led me into the sitting room, pushing me down onto the couch before she disappeared into the kitchen. Coming back, she was holding a towel which she put on the couch before sitting down beside me, and started to tell me what had happened.

"After you left, he just told me to strip. I took my clothes off and stood in front of him. I was so nervous, I had no idea what was going to happen. He just walked round me like a farmer inspecting an animal. He felt my hair, squeezed my bottom, fondled my breasts. He even stuck his finger in my mouth and wiggled it around. There was nothing sexual about it at this point, it was like I was just a piece of meat being inspected."

"Then he told me the rules. He said that each time I came to him, I was wear only t-shirt that he would give me. He said that it would be embarrassing, but not illegal. As soon as I entered the house, I was to strip it off immediately, and then kneel on the floor with my hands behind me. He made me do it then, and stood in front of me, the bulge in his jean right in front of my eyes."

"While I was still kneeling, he unzipped his jeans and his cock fell out. It's huge, I'm afraid it's much bigger than yours. I wasn't sure what to do next and just stayed there kneeling, while he gave me my next instructions. He told me that any time a man took his cock out and stood in front of me, I was to suck it, without having to be told. I just opened my mouth, and he put it in. I could barely get my mouth open enough, and felt it swelling inside, choking me. He grabbed my hai, wrapping it in his hands and started to push my head backwards and forwards. His cock was hitting the back of my throat, and I started gagging."

She stopped for a moment. I could tell that reliving the experience was making her excited.

"I haven't had a cock that big in my mouth since before I met you, so I've got a bit out of practice. I tried to breathe through my nose and that made it easier. I was getting ready for him to cum in may mouth but he pulled out before then, and just stood with his cock hard and erect, in front of my face."

"My hair was still wrapped around his hands and he pulled me to my feet, and into the next room, throwing me across the arm of the couch. As I put my hands out to stop myself, I felt him grab my hips, and then he just took me. I'm surprised you didn't hear the screams from her. He's so big, it hurt at first. I was trying to stop him, but he just grabbed my hands and held them down in front of me, and I couldn't move. My legs were thrashing around, and my bottom was stuck up over the arm of the couch. He pulled out, and then smacked me hard on my arse. He kept on doing it until I stopped struggling, and then just rammed himself in again. I was getting wet now, so it was easier. I don't know how long he kept going for, it seemed like forever, and then suddenly he came, pumping over and over into me."

"When he had finished, he pulled out, and I just lay there, flopped over the arm, until he grabbed my hair again, and l pulled me back up. There was a pool on the floor where his cum had dripped out of me, so he made me clean it up."

She paused for a minute. I released that I had started stroking myself through me trousers while she was telling me this, getting harder and harder. I nodded my head at her, encouraging her to go on.

"I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if he wanted me to lick it off the floor. He suddenly grabbed my hair again, and pulled my head down, but instead of forcing my head into it, he used my hair to wipe it up." She lifted her hand and ran it over her head. "That's why it's all so sticky and matted now."

She got up of the couch and I realised why the towel was there when I saw the damp patch where his cum had leaked out of her while she sat next to her. Her hand was held out. "Come on, he's given me permission to fuck you."

She pulled me upstairs and into the bedroom, laying on the bed naked, her legs splayed, with the stones oozing out of her. I pulled my clothes off and jumped on top of her, my erect cock slipping easily into her slick pussy. She just lay with her hands at her sides here as I started to move back and forward, and I stopped, puzzled.

"He's told me that when you are given permission to fuck me, I am just to lie still. I don't belong to you any more, so he is just lending me to you. I also have to be honest with you, after having him inside me, and being so wet, I can barely feel you any way, so it's not that much fun for me"

I should have shrivelled at this, the humiliation of knowing that my wife had been so thoroughly fucked that she didn't even know whether I was inside her, but bizarrely, I was more turned on than ever. I pounded away, hearing the squelching sounds I myself pushed into her soaking cunt, while she just lay there, head turned away in disinterest, doing every thing she could to make the moment as sterile and degrading for me as possible.

I came, shooting what felt like gallons inside her, but she just sighed, commenting, "Finished?" She rolled away, and I heard her in the bathroom, showering now the I had used her after him. When she came out, she had the small bag with her again, which she put on the bed.

"Two new rules I'm afraid. Firstly I have to put this on you."

I had never seen a cock cage in real life but I had watched enough porn to recognise one now. It was pink, with an opening at the tip, and slightly curved.

"This is designed for long term wearing," she explained. The opening is large enough for you to piss, and keep clean, but not large enough for you to touch your self I'm afraid. You are going to be wearing it full time, and I am only permitted to let you out when he tells me. I don't even have the key, so once it's locked in place it's staying there until he says so."

I took it from her and slipped myself inside. It went on quite easily now that I was placid, and I realised with some relief that I would be able to at least get hard within it, even if I wouldn't be able to touch myself or cum. The locking ring clicked when it put it around my balls. An experimental tug revealed the it couldn't be slipped off, and I realised that unless I wanted to undertake some very risky action with a hacksaw, it was staying on until Louise was given the key.

"One more thing. I'm going to be sleeping with you, naked bed beside you, and I'm allowed to touch you, and even rub myself on you, but you are not allowed to touch me, now that I belong to him. So you have to sleep like this."

She was holding a pair of leather cuffs connected to a short chain, and she tied one of them to my wrist, passing the chain around one of the poles at the base of the headboard, before tying the remaining cuff to my other hand. She did it so quickly that I barely had time to think, before I was lying with my arms up, my wrists chained above me.

She giggled, "I hope you don't need to take a leak in the night, otherwise we are going to need to get some rubber sheets."

She pulled the covers up, and turned to me, reaching her head up to kiss me, before curling into me, her hand across my chest. I could feel the softness of her body, her breast rubbing gently on me chest, and her legs slid over mine as I lay there helpless.

laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers
12