Our New Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Night night darling"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That had been three weeks ago. We had quickly settled into a routine. Every night when we went to bed, Louise would lock me into the cuffs, letting me out in the morning when she got up, laughing as I rushed to the bathroom to relieve my aching bladder. She had joked about putting a diaper on me, and I was hoping we would not have to go that far.

The texts started immediately. Her phone had pinged at around 6.30 on the first morning, and she had slipped the t-shirt on and gone over to him. She hadn't been quick enough that time, and after he had fucked her on his sitting room carpet, he had put her over his knee and spanked her hard. There weer still tears dripping down her cheeks when she got home, and told me that he expected other to get over there immediately, within at least 2 minutes of the text. The sex had been rough and quick, because he was angry with her, so she hoped she would be able to do better next time.

She got another opportunity that evening, when the text arrived just after she getting from work. He must have been watching for her getting home, and she was still in her work suit when she ran over. Her cheeks were wet with tears again when she returned, and her smart skirt was crumpled and stained. She told me that he had been furious because she had done two things wrong. She was supposed to get undressed and remain naked as soon as she got home, and she had not turned up at his door wearing the 'slut' t-shirt he had given her. The penalty after another angry fuck on the floor had been another spanking, and on top of the one she had had that morning, she could barely sit down.

I was still in my cage, my cock stiff and throbbing as she told e about what had happened, desperate to relieve myself but realising that I was unlikely to be allowed to do so in the near future.

Her phone pinged again at 6.30 the next morning. This time Louise was out of bed, t-shirt on, and out the door in seconds. When she came home later, she was glowing, were eyes wide and excited. ThIs time he had been more gentle. Louise had knelt before him, taking him in her mouth and making him hard, before he turned her round on her hands and knees and fucked her doggy style, her favourite position. He had also told her that if she behaved, he would reward her by letting her be fucked in his bed, instead of on the hard floor.

Louise seemed to be revelling in her new status as his slave, viewing sex in his bed rather than on the floor as a reward. She was happy in the fact that she had pleased him by instantly jumping out of bed with her husband, rushing across the lawns practically naked, in clear view of anyone watching, and making herself instantly available to him as soon she was summoned.

There was no mention of the key to my cage, and I wondered how many visits there would have to be before I was unlocked.I found out a couple of nights later, when Louise received a text just as she had locked me onto the bed. She threw her t-shirt on and rushed down the stairs and I heard her running across the lawn in front of our house, before knocking on his door. She didn't return all night, as I flitted in and out of sleep, wondering how long she was going to be gone.

It was about 8 clock the next morning when I heard the door open and her footsteps on the stairs. She was still wearing the t-shirt when she came in the room, excitedly twirling the key around her fingers.

She fiddled with the timer on her phone and then put it down. "You've got ten minutes!"

My cuffs were undone, and I raced to the bathroom, precious minutes slipping by while I relieved myself and then we struggled with the cage, unlocking it for the first time. She flopped on the bed on her back, legs apart, wetness ticking out of her. He had obviously fucked her just before she came home, and I wondered ho many times he had used her during the night. My cock hung soft between my legs, the relief at being able to pee removing any sexual urge. She looked at the timer.

"Five minutes gone already. To be honest, I don't care one way or the other, but if you can get it up, get on with it."

I furiously tugged at myself, trying to get hard, images of her thrashing about with him playing through my mind. Semi-erect, I pushed my cock against her sloppy slit, trying to get myself inside, as she turned her head away and sighed, arms at her side. I managed to get in, and felt myself start to get hard as I slid into her, hardly believing my ears when she asked, "Are you in yet?"

She was so wet and stretched that I could hardly feel anything inside her, and saw her shake her head in disgust as she picked up her phone. "Two minutes left, come on!" She was starting to scroll through her Facebook posts as I furiously banged away, desperate to come. Suddenly I erupted, the days of frustration pouring out of me, while she continued to ignore me, flicking through her phone.

The timer went off and she pushed me away, rolling off the bed and padding into the bathroom, calling over her shoulder, "That had better be back on when I get back."

When she came back out, I was lying on the bed, the cage replaced, and she slipped her leg over me to sit astride, looking down.

"I think I might have to take the day off today. I hardly got any sleep last night. He fucked me so many times, I don't know how he manages it. I think it was five, I felt really sore when I was walking home. Luckily I couldn't feel you, whether its just because yo are so much smaller, or because I'm numb, I don't know. Anyway, you should be grateful, you got your fuck."

I realised how bitter her tone was, and remembered our neighbours words, Louise would be owned by him, but I would also be owned by her, under her control. My cuckold fantasy had definitely become a reality, I just had to work out whether reality was better or worse than I had imagined.

"You can fuck off to work though, we need the money coming in. I might be here when you get home, if not, you know where I'll be!"

12