Our New Normal

Story Info
Our new normal when our family became nudists.
7.7k words
4.66
12.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 -- Nudists Again

Right after my sister Hermione's eighteenth birthday, our parents called us into a family meeting. They told us that, soon after they met, they had started going to nudist resorts and beaches and loved the freedom that they felt nudism gave them. When they first moved in together, they agreed that they would not wear clothes at home unless they had company coming. They lived that lifestyle through their engagement and marriage and the birth of their children. They lived like that until I turned 4 and Hermione was 2. They agreed that continuing that nudist lifestyle in a textile world would be unfair to Hermione and I knowing how cruel kids can be to kids that are different. Now that Hermione was 18 and I was 20, they wanted to return to the freedom and comfort of casual nudity at home.

It wasn't a complete shock to me. Our parents had always been casual about us catching glimpses of them in various stages of undress. We had both seen our parents naked multiple times. It was always presented as a mistake of some sort. Like the times they hadn't closed their bedroom door and then went for a shower. They would come out of their bathroom naked and be standing in their room where Hermione or I could see them. And they had seen me naked more than once. Hermione and I shared a bathroom between our bedrooms. I might, accidentally, leave the bathroom door open as I got into or out of the shower or try to sneak from the bathroom to my bedroom still naked. We also knew that our parents had a very active sex life. Mom could be quite vocal with no attempt to muffle the moaning and screaming and colorful language coming from their bedroom. And they could occasionally neglect to completely close their bedroom door before getting sexual. So, Hermione or I (or in one very weird instance, both of us) had watched them making love, hoping that they wouldn't catch us peeking. Now I am pretty sure they knew we were watching and loved the thrill of being watched, especially by their kids. For me, watching them inevitably led to me beating off and splattering cum all over myself. I don't know if Hermione used her peeping time to inspire her masturbation. If she did, she was very quiet about it. I started emulating my parents by not always closing my door when I was beating off. I know that mom watched me a couple of times. Weirdly so did Dad. I was both weirded out and aroused when I caught them peeking. I think Hermione even peeked, but I was never sure. Unlike me, Hermione never forgot to fully close her door, so I never got a chance to perv on her.

Our parents are Harry Potter fans so they named me Ron, after Ron Weasley, the ultimate sidekick and wingman. The one who got Hermione. Thank God they didn't name me Dumbledore or Malfoy. I am pretty sure our parent's decision to name their daughter Hermione was not intended to send a subliminal message. But I can't be sure. I guess I should be grateful that our last name wasn't Potter or Weasley or Granger. Just Philips. That's me, Ron Philips. Only son of Lois and Clark Philips. I doubt that their parents were Superman fans.

For a few weeks after they asked us to join them as nudists, Hermione was completely freaked out at the idea. But, after a few discussions with Mom, she finally accepted the idea. We planned the great unveiling for next Friday night. That would allow us the entire weekend to get used to the reality of casual nudity.

I could claim that we were a collection of Greek Gods, Adonis and Diana. I wish. Dad is 5 10 foot or so, black hair with grey streaks, brown eyes, and an average cock. He and I both loved running so we had that runner's lean body. Mom was tallish at about 5'8", blonde hair and blue eyes. Carrying a few extra pounds that she has been trying to get rid of. Nice C cup breasts with some sag but not droopy. Striking blue eyes and light brown hair that may or may not have come out of a bottle. Hermione was shorter than mom, probably 5'6"and a bit thinner along with beautiful 36C breasts. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. Mom had clearly trimmed her pubes enough to prevent any hairs from sneaking out of her bathing suit, but she was not completely shaved. Hermione was shaved smooth. I am 5'10", 175 pounds, longish brown hair and brown eyes and a cock that could only be described as average. I had kept my pubs shaved since one of my lovers explained how much more appealing that was to most women.

The All-American Family, just with no clothes on.

A few weeks after the big reveal, life had settled into a new normal. Hermione was a senior in high school who was going to graduate Cum Laude and hopefully get some scholarships. In the fall, she would likely be headed to Purdue to study Civil and Mechanical Engineering. I was in my junior year at the local campus of our State University studying psychology and sociology. My plan was to be a psychologist focused on public health. I had gotten a partial academic scholarship and was living at home while working part time so I could graduate debt free. To make the rest of the money I needed, I was waiting tables at a local steak restaurant. I enjoyed the work. Meeting people and watching all that was happening in the restaurant seemed to help me understand what I was learning in school.

Mom and Dad had met when she was a freshman, and he was a junior. They got engaged just after he graduated with his bachelor's in business and started work at a local bank. They got married two years later, after Mom received her degree in Applied Mathematics. She got a good job doing some research at a think tank not far from the University. Dad was already seen as an up and comer at the bank who was getting frequent promotions so, when Mom got pregnant, three years after they married, they decided they could afford for her to be a stay-at-home mom. Mom left her job and stayed home to raise me and then Hermione.

We didn't know about it growing up, but our parents had played around with others a lot while they were in college and were in something of an open marriage where they had other friends that they played with. Especially the Simpkins. Dad and Mr. Simpkins were close friends in college where Mom would join them in threesomes. After Mr. Simpkins met Nora, his future wife, and she joined in their games and they became very dear friends and sex partners. Over the years they had had other lovers, but their relationship with the Simpkins was their strongest coupling. Having me and then Hermione, as well as the Simpkins having Chad and Wendy, slowed down their games, but didn't stop them. I think they were really excited at the idea of being able to get back into some of the games they played after college. Going nude at home was a step towards that goal.

It's kind of amazing how something so different can be so natural so quickly. The great unveiling did not have much of an impact on our social life. Hermione and I rarely had friends over simply because we lived out on the edge of town. We would mostly go to our friend's houses anyway. Mom and Dad started leaving their door fully open and we would often see and hear them fucking.

After a couple of months of our new normal, things changed. My sister and I were both going to be out on dates and my parents were having the Simpkins over for dinner. We didn't yet know how close our parents were to the Simpkins. We did know they were probably our parents' closest friends. They had vacationed together a couple of times and it wasn't uncommon for them to be coming over or for our parents to go over to their house. On this night, my date and I didn't click so I dropped her at her home and headed home early. There didn't seem to be anyone home, so I stripped down and was headed to our back yard pool. As I was about to open the slider onto the back deck, I saw my parents and their friends naked around the pool, and my mom fucking Mr. Simpkins.

Again, not exactly surprising. Given the whole nudist lifestyle change and as much time as Mom and Dad spent with the Simpkins, I guess it made a kind of sense in a new normal kind of way. I didn't freak out and didn't want to disturb them, so I just headed off to my room and to bed. Between fantasies of being able to fuck Mrs. Simpkins, who had huge tits, with the image of my mom riding Mr. Simpkins cock I ended with a huge load of cum on my chest. I would normally clean up before going to sleep but decided to leave it alone. With my door open I was wondering if anyone would notice.

I woke up the next morning with a raging hard on, so I beat off again with more images of sliding my cock between Mrs. Simpkins magnificent tits. Something else to clean up in my normal trip to the bathroom.

Mom was in the kitchen cleaning up from last night's dinner. I gave her a hug and a kiss, "I saw you and Dad having fun with the Simpkins last night. I knew you four were close, I guess I didn't recognize how close."

Mom kind of smiled. "We have been sharing with them for years now. Didn't expect you home so soon. I saw you at the door. Thanks for not coming out."

"Just part of our new normal I guess."

"I saw you left your door open last night. Was that cum all over your chest?"

"Yeah, I saw Mrs. Simpkins and was fantasizing about playing with those tits. I woke up hard this morning with the same picture in my head. Do the Simpkins know we are nudists at home now?"

"Yeah, we told them after you and your sister agreed to join us in this. They knew we were nudist, some of our vacations together have been to nudist resorts."

"Have you been to anything like Hedonism, a swinger's resort?"

"This was not the conversation I was expecting this morning, but yes, we have been to Hedonism and some others like it."

"Not the conversation I was expecting either. So have you fucked around with more than just the Simpkins?"

"Not the term I would use, but yes, we have shared each other with other people as well."

This conversation, and how open Mom was with it, was having an unintended consequence and I could feel my cock starting to expand. "Are the Simpkins nudists at home as well?? They have 2 kids don't they." Hermione and I had met the Simpkins kids, but they lived about an hour away on the other side of the county and went to different schools, so they weren't in our social circles.

"Julie, their youngest is still only 17. When she turns 18 in a few months, they plan to have the same discussion with their kids that we had with you two. We told them how it had gone when we asked you and Hermione to join us casually naked and that seemed to make them more comfortable with doing the same with their kids after Julie's birthday."

She looked down at my half-staff chubby and chuckled. "Get out of here with that thing. I am glad we had this discussion, glad that we can talk like this. You will always be my son with all that means. I would love it if we could also be friends." She leaned in for another hug. I tried, unsuccessfully, to avoid poking her with my cock, gave her a quick hug and a kiss and headed back to my room. Thankfully Hermione didn't walk past. I didn't want to have to explain my chubby to her.

CHAPTER 2 - G L O R I A!!!!!

A couple of weeks later I had a date with Gloria, one of the bartenders where I worked. We had worked together for about a year and had flirted some but hadn't got around to dating. Finally, the stars aligned and our schedules allowed for an actual date. Dinner and a movie. We had talked enough that I knew we both loved Italian food, so I had reservations for the best Italian place in town and then off to see the latest Hugh Grant romcom. I really liked her, so at some point she was going to need to understand about my nudist lifestyle. We had been having a great time and I was having visions of us naked together. It also seemed clear to me that she was also looking forward to us being intimate tonight.

I decided to just rip off the scab. "This has been great tonight. I am really glad we could finally get out schedules together. I would love to take you to my home and get you naked." She already knew I was still living at home. "But you should know that we are all usually naked when we are home. My parents had been going to nudist resorts or beaches for most of our lives and when my sister turned 18 a few months ago they asked us to join them in being naked at home. I know that is unusual, but it works for us. If you would be comfortable with that then we can go to my home. Or we could head to your place."

"I am fine with it. A previous lover and I made several visits to nudist resorts and a nude beach. I loved it. Never tried it at home, but it sounds great!" Thirty minutes later I pulled into our driveway and led her out of the car. The front door was unlocked. We walked in and my parents were sitting in the family room watching tv, nude of course. We seemed to have interrupted something since Dad's cock was hard. I introduced Gloria to my parents, which was its own kind of weird. My date and I are still fully clothed, having polite conversation with my nude parents. Then there is the added factor of the obvious presence of Dad's hard-on. Plus, it had to be clear from the bulge in my pants that I am anticipating getting laid very soon. After a few minutes of pleasantries, my parents and Gloria compared which nudist resorts and beaches they had both been to. Then Gloria capped it all with "Mr. and Mrs. Philips and I really enjoyed meeting you."

My mother interrupted, "Please call me Lois. You have seen us naked, so I think we are past the need for that formality. And Mr. Hard Dick here is Clark."

"OK, Lois and Clark it is." Gloria responded. "I just realized we are being rude. This is a nudist household and we are still clothed. Let me fix that. Ron, you as well." Gloria started to undress. She had been wearing a tight skirt coming to mid thigh, a designer t-shirt that seemed to be one size to small and looked really good on her, and a pair of 3 or 4 inch platform heels. Not stilettos, but still enough heel to make her calves look really good. Quickly she was down to a tiny bright blue thong and very sheer matching demi-bra that barely concealed her nipples. I pulled off my 505's and the band t-shirt I was wearing. I had been going commando for years so that was all I was wearing. Quickly we were appropriately undressed which meant my now hard cock was waving around in my parent's faces. Gloria stood about 5'8", Auburn hair and green/grey eyes that really flashed when she smiled. She might have had B cup tits, but her nipples where incredible, long and rock hard. "And now if you will excuse your son and I, Ron has made me horny as fuck so I am going to go ravish him and see how well he uses his thunder stick. And I think we interrupted something so you can get back to pleasing each other. Oh, and nice dick Clark, I see where Ron gets it." With that she took my cock in her hand headed off to my bedroom.

"Fuck!" She said as soon as we were in my bedroom. "That was insane. Weird and hot. I am so fucking horny, seeing your dad's hard on and knowing we had probably interrupted a blowjob. Have you ever seen them fucking?"

"I have watched them a number of times. Before we went nudist, they would occasionally forget to close their bedroom door all the way and I watched them for a little while. I thought of it as peeking, seeing something I wasn't supposed to see, but now I suspect that they liked the idea of us watching. My sister has also watched a couple of time that I know of, including one time we watched them together. I always got real horny and had to go beat off after watching. I felt a little guilty about spying on them and a lot guilty about the fantasies that I had while beating off, but that didn't stop me from watching and then wanking. And now you got us naked in front of them knowing I was hard. This is our new normal. It's weird but I like it. A few weeks ago, my parents had their best friends over for dinner. Hermione and I were both going out on dates so they didn't expect either of us back early. My date was a bust so I got home about 9 and I find my parents and their friends out by the pool, fucking. Mom was riding the other guy's cock and clearly loving it. I watched them for a few minutes and then came to bed and jerked off, thinking about my mom fucking that other guy and fantasizing about me fucking his wife's big tits. Mom and I ended up having a very open conversation about it in the morning, which got me a little hard so when we hugged I ended up poking her stomach with my hardon. That is my new normal. Did you ever see your parents fuck?"

"No! God NO!! That would have been way too weird for my family. If they even thought I had peeked in on them I would have been grounded for life and probably shipped off to a nunnery. I love my parents, but I think I could really love the kind of life you have here. Now, stop talking, it's time for you to eat me and make me scream. I want your mother to know how good you are at eating pussy."

As she said that we could hear my father in the living room getting loud. "OH FUCK YEA BITCH, SUCK ME, SUCK MEEEEEEEEE. FFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK" or something like that.

Gloria smiled and shouted out "You go Girl!!!"

At which point, I grabbed her hair and shouted, "STOP FUCKING TALKING!!" and then shoved my cock into her mouth. We had gone from playful to a face fuck. And Gloria seemed to love it. She grabbed my balls and played with them, squeezing the up to just short of painful. One of the few advantages of an average size cock is that most women can inhale the whole thing without gagging. So I was fucking her face, long slow strokes and she was playing with my balls. She was into it now, matching my strokes so I let go of her hair and started mauling her tits. What might have been a long slow getting to know you fuck had become primal and we were both loving it. I have been excited about this for long enough now, that will the way she was inhaling my cock I knew I wasn't going to last long. "You want it in your mouth or on your face?"

"Mark me, cover me with your cum, make me yours. Do it!!"

"Here comes your face paint!!" I pulled out of her mouth, grabbed my cock, and started stroking. It was only a few seconds and I was pumping rope after rope of cum onto her face. My cum was dripping down over both eyes and her cheek, dropping down her chin and onto her tits. I scooped up my cum from her face and fed it to her, glob by glob, leaving only the cum hanging over her eyes. I pushed her back on my bed and we kissed. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue and then I licked her face and tits clean of my cum, except for the cum on her eyes. "Now clean the rest up!!!" I ordered. She took the load from one eye and sucked it from her fingers and scooped what was on her other eye and fed it to me.

"We got our protein, it's time for my dessert. I knelt beside the bed and pulled her pussy to my mouth. She was already drenched. This wasn't the time for finesse so I just dove into her sopping cunt. She had a landing strip above her pussy but was otherwise shaved smooth. I slid one finger, then two in and started massaging her g-spot and I sucked her clit between my lips. I would nibble on it very gently with my teeth and then tap it with the tip of my tongue and then lick her from taint to clit, long hard licks. Not to let her tits be forgotten, I had a tit in my free hand absolutely mauling her tits, pulling and twisting and pinching her nipples. I wanted to overload her senses so I got lots of her pussy juice on my index finger. Then I shoved my finger into her ass while continuing to finger fuck her pussy using my thumb. I had never had a squirter so the volume of her fluid surprised me. But it all worked, she wrapped her thighs around my head to squeeze me keep my mouth on her cunt while I continued to finger fuck and pussy and ass and maul one of her tits. She started off moaning which got louder and louder and then the fireworks went off. Her scream of "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCKK!!!" was probably head down the block. I know my parents heard it. I slowly disengaged, letting her tit go, pulling my fingers out of her pussy and ass, and then, after one last long lick from ass to clit, I pulled away from her cunt.

12