Our New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled in bed and helped her up beside me. My hard on was back and she was lying on my chest, stroking my cock while I gently played with the tit that hadn't gotten any attention earlier. She started to get out of my bed, "Where is your bathroom. Need to take a little pee break."

"Second door down before Hermione's room."

"Be right back."

She seemed to be gone longer than I expected so I was about to get out of bed to see if she was OK, when she returned and got back into bed. "Your parent's light was on and the door was open and I couldn't resist so I went and peeked in before I went to the bathroom. Your mom was riding your dad while he played with her tits so I watched them for a little bit, even started to play with my clit. At some point I remembered that I really wanted this in me" she said as she grabbed my already hard cock, "so I went to your bathroom and took care of business. But I was hooked and peeked in again on my way back and your dad was behind your mom pounding the shit out of her. I just got hornier and now I want you all the way in me!" She rolled over onto her back pulling me by my cock until I was between her legs and over her. "Now fuck me. Enough foreplay. I am horny and sopping wet and need to just get fucked hard!"

So I did. I slid up, shoving my cock balls deep in one stroke, pulled out until just my crown was in her and slammed again. She wrapped her legs around me and I started pounding her into the bed. It was at this point I realized how much I love a loud lover. It was good for the ego. "Fuck me Ron, pound me hard. Fuck I love your cock in me!" She was flexing her muscles and her pussy was grabbing my dick each time I pulled out and then releasing each time I slammed into her.

This was going to be my second orgasm of the night so I was going to last a good long time. I pulled out, "Get on your hands and knees!" I ordered. She rolled over and shoved her ass up. I wasted no time and plunged back into her cunt which triggered more loud encouragement.

"Fuck, I love this. Come on you bastard, fuck me harder."

I slapped her ass, at first it was not hard, more like playing at spanking. But that wasn't good enough for Gloria. "Don't tease me asshole! If you are to spank me, then fucking SPANK me."

I pulled out almost all the way and then slapped her ass cheek. I started spanking her hard. Each time I plunged into her cunt I slapped her beautiful ass. Getting harder with each swat while she made it clear I was on the right path. Her ass was starting to glow red when she said "Enough Motherfucker. I need to be able to sit down tomorrow at work." so I just grabbed hands full of her hair, pulled her hard against me and fucked her even harder. My sister stood in my door and watched for a little while playing with her tits and then left.

I could feel my cum boiling up in my balls. "Are you ready for me to fill you up??"

"Fuck yes!!!" she answered. Then she got loud again. "Fill me up asshole. I want to be dripping your cum until tomorrow. Fuck ME!!!!"

Her cunt grabbed my cock even harder than before and that was all it took. I pulled her hair even harder and slammed my hips into her ass one last time "Here I cum bitch!!! Take all of this!!!" I let go of her hair and grabbed both tits, pinching and squeezing her nipples, while I could feel each pulse of my cum, rocketing into her hot pussy. Finally, I was spent. I pulled out of her and dropped onto my bed beside her. She cuddled into me, her head resting on my chest. "Fuck, that was amazing. You are incredible."

"Fuck yeah. This has been intense." she answered. "I have been wound up since you said you are nudists at home and then seeing your dad's hardon hard I have been exhilarated and horny and thinking about things I would never have thought of before."

"Like what. What amazing new thoughts are you having?"

"I keep thinking of how your dad's cock would feel, or both of you in me. How your mom's pussy would taste. And I have never been with a woman before. But you are all so relaxed with all this, I just don't know what I wouldn't do. While you were fucking the shit out of me a young women stopped and watched us fuck like this was normal. How many women have you brought here so everyone could see her get fucked?"

"None" I replied. "Before you I have never even brought a woman home, let alone after we went naked. Like I said, I had seen my parents fucking in their bedroom, but had never seen them being that overtly sexual in the living room. We are redefining what is normal for use every day. I am not at all sure how I feel about you having thoughts about my parents, but we just keep going places I never thought of before. And that was my sister watching. Her room is just past our bathroom."

"I need to go to the restroom and clean up a little. On my way back can I get you anything to drink?"

"I need to go as well." she replied. "Maybe we should grab a shower. I think we might both sleep a bit easier if we are less sticky. Then we can find something together."

"Great idea." I got out of bed and took her hand. We could see that the door to Hermione's room was mostly open and we could hear what sounded like a vibrator and Hermione whining and panting. We both stopped and watched as she fucked herself with a Rabbit with her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Fuck" Gloria said. "That is a beautiful thing to see."

Hermione opened her eyes. "Fuck the both of you. Listening to Mom and Dad fucking in the living room and then in their bed and then seeing the two of you fucking has me wound tighter than a drum."

Gloria asked "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Fuck, I don't know. By the way, I am Hermione since my brother has forgotten his manners."

"Shit, Hermione, please meet Gloria who has inspired both of us tonight."

"Nice to meet you Hermione. I hope to get to know you better in perhaps more normal circumstances."

"I would love that. Nice to meet you as well. Now I am going to be fantasizing about your nipples. They are so long. Are they sensitive?"

"Yes, they are." Gloria admitted. "Especially when they are used hard. Love them being pinched and pulled."

As she was saying that, Hermione started pinching and pulling and twisting her nipples. A sight that started to get me stiff again, not something I wanted to do while standing my sister's room watching her play with her tits. "I think, I hope, Gloria will be here again. Or maybe the three of us can go out some night. For now though, I want to drag her into our shower."

Gloria leaned over and kissed my sister. They started making out a bit, Gloria started pinching and pulling Hermione's nipples and Hermione slid a hand up Gloria's leg and easily slid two fingers into Gloria's pussy which made me completely hard. If Hermione didn't already have a finger or two in Gloria's cunt, I would probably have taken advantage of Gloria being bent over and fill her up with my cock. Having sex in any way that seemed to involve my sister was a line I was not going to cross, no matter how different our new normal was. "Come on slut. Leave my sister to her dildo. We have a shower calling."

"Kill Joy!!" Gloria complained. "Hermione, I want to continue this some time, with or without Mr. Buzz Kill here!"

Hermione looked at her, "My BFF and I have been playing with each other for a while now though I still prefer cocks to pussy."

"Come on now!" I said, heading out of Hermione's room.

Mom and Dad still had their lights on, Gloria said, "Let's look in see if they are still playing."

"Fuck me." I replied. "I have awakened the voyeur in you!"

Thankfully, my parents were asleep, still uncovered. My mom's pussy was matted and had gobs of cum all over. Dad was just laying there, Mom's hand over her cock. "Looks like they are all fucked out!" Gloria observed. "Is it wrong that I want to taste his cum out of her pussy?"

"It's very wrong. You are trying to have sex with everyone in my family! Why does that idea make my dick stiff? Let's go get a shower."

"Everything makes your dick stiff you perv. You think you and your Sister might want to play with each other?"

"I know the right answer is to say absolutely not with emphasis but with you around trying to fuck my parents and my sister, I am not sure if the regular lines will still exist. Which I find both repellant and very arousing."

I finally got Gloria into the shower. We used up all the hot water carefully while almost lovingly cleaning each other. I made sure her ass and her pussy were clean and she took care of me. By time we finished the shower and dried off, the day was catching up with us. Mr. Happy was asleep, not to be roused. We headed to the kitchen. I poured us glasses of cold water. "Do you want anything else. A snack or a drink?"

"No. Thanks though. I just want to go to bed wrapped in your arms. I can't sleep in, I have to start work at 10." We took our waters to my bedroom and crawled into bed. Gloria rolled onto her side and I spooned in behind her. I kissed the back of her neck a few times but soon I could hear her softly snoring. I lay my head on my pillow and joined her in sleep.

I woke up in the morning with Gloria sucking me to full attention. "Good Morning Lover, did you sleep well?"

"I did. You wore me out. How about you? Get a good night's sleep?"

She smiled, "Mostly though a couple of points during the night I felt you get hard. I loved the feel of you cock against my ass or rubbing on my pussy. It was strangely comforting and I would just go back to sleep. One last romp before you have to take me home. Can't be late you know." With that she straddled my crotch, aimed my cock at her pussy and lowered herself on me. She leaned over and our lips met in a long tender kiss while she rode my cock. I got in synch with her and was thrusting up while she was dropping down. Normally I would have tried to make this last a long time, but time was a luxury we didn't have. She picked up the pace and I matched her. I was playing with her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples and she was rubbing her clit while we fucked.

She started to moan louder, "Of Fuck, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE DAY!!"

I could feel that familiar tingle in my balls and she could tell I was getting close. She started riding harder and faster, and then the dam broke. Her pussy grabbed my cock like she was trying to rip it off. Her pussy started to gush her own cum and that set me off. "FUCK, here it comes!" I shouted and then I emptied my balls into her pussy one more time.

She collapsed on top of me, quietly whimpering as my cock softened and then fell out of her. She opened her eyes, we kissed, slowly gently.

"And good morning to you" I said with a smile. "Should we get another shower?"

"I am going to grab a quick one, alone. We might never get done if I take you into the shower with me."

"Well that sucks and makes sense. We had been dancing around going out for a while. I am very glad it finally happened. I think I want to see you more. A lot more."

My mom saw her and warned her, "Good morning Gloria. Hermione is in the shower already and she is never quick. Clark is out of our shower, head on back to the master bath and get your shower. Try not to encourage any of Clark's fantasies, I am not sure how I feel about him banging Ron's girl friend."

"Thanks Lois. I don't have any time left for flirting anyway."

"Can I make you a breakfast sandwich to eat on the run?"

"That would be brilliant. Thanks!!"

I dragged myself out of bed and headed to the kitchen for a morning cup of coffee.

"Hey Mom. What a night. I am loving our new normal but last night was over the top."

"Yes, that is certainly true. Having you walk in last night while I was blowing your father was exhilarating and scary. And now he is fantasizing about what Gloria's pussy tastes like. And frankly so I am I. I never thought that any of this would happen just because we went nudist. And we didn't seem to be heading in that direction until you brought Gloria home. She seems to bring a different sexual energy that has Clark and I both wanting some. And now somehow it seems like Gloria fucking Clark would also include us fucking. I should be disgusted worried about the moral and legal consequences but I am not."

"I know. She does bring a very different sexual energy. Last night, we had finished fucking and were headed to the kitchen when we heard Hermione masturbating with some big vibrator. So Gloria and I watched and we both got turned on and the next thing I know Hermione and Gloria are making out which really turned me on. So I think that eventually Hermione and Gloria are going to get together and that will include me and I will likely end up fucking my sister. I'm like you, I should be horrified or angry or scared but I am not. All of a sudden, I am loving the idea of sliding in and out of you while Dad bangs Gloria and loving the idea of Hermione and Gloria in a 69 while I fuck my sister. And that all seems almost natural somehow. I know the risks and can't see that stopping anything."

"So now it seems like we get to make up our own rules. And I don't know what that means. Mostly between the four of us. With how much sex your Father and I are having and now you having Gloria, and Hermione going through new boyfriends every other week, we seem to be headed into incest and strangely I feel OK with it."

"I agree. But given that Hermione and Gloria are on the pill, and you are no longer ovulating, does that matter? At this point if feels inevitable. I almost had to drag Gloria out of Hermione's room last night. They were already fingering each other and I don't know that I could resist fucking Hermione if those two were in a 69 and my sister just happened to be on top. I am very aware of the line that we are not supposed to cross, but I have studied enough to know that there is very little demonstrated risk in adult incest as long as birth control is used. The stories about genetic defects resulting from incest are in communities with generations after generations of incest that leads to childbirth, and that can't happen with us. I don't think there is any risk that Hermione and I are going to decide we are the one for each other and run away to live as a couple.

She had been cooking Gloria's breakfast sandwich while we talked. "Here's Gloria's sandwich. You need to get dressed so you can leave as soon as she is dressed."

"Thanks mom, you're the best. Oh, and did you know that Hermione and LaTonya are lovers? She told Gloria that she is looking forward to playing with her. More of our new normal I guess."

"I kind of suspected that they were that close. But I never pushed it, never asked and she never told me. Yeah, our new normal.

I stepped to my mother. And yet again an adult conversation with my Mother had my dick stiff so when we hugged, my cock ended up between our bellies. I kissed her quickly on the lips and took my coffee back to my room to get dressed.

A pair of shorts, a pull over shirt, a pair of sandals and I was ready to roll just as Gloria came into my room. "Ready to go??" I asked. "Mom has your sandwich waiting."

"Great. What a night huh??"

"Lots to think about, but I wouldn't take any of it back."

"Good, neither would I."

She quickly got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Mom handed her the sandwich wrapped in a couple of paper towels. "I am so glad to have met you Gloria. I hope we get to see you again"

"Oh Fuck Yeah. I am so glad to have met you as well Lois. You have a great son. I can almost guarantee that we will see each other again soon. Give me a hug."

Mom moved into Gloria's arms and their lips met and it was almost like somebody had lit a flare. The kiss got deeper, they were fondling each other's tits and I was getting hard again.

"Come on girl, we have run out of time." I pulled Gloria out of my Mother's arms and steered her to my car. I opened the car door for her and she slid in to the seat and it became immediately clear that she was going commando herself. I closed her door and got moving. Our boss could be an ass about being late. "I see you aren't wearing your thong. I hope you left them for me to remind me of things until we get together again."

She reached into her purse and pulled out the small triangle of blue cloth and strings. "This is kinky all by itself, but yes, you can hold on to these. I am still so fucking horny. I was ready to do your mom right there. And if I got her into a 69, I was going to make sure I was on bottom so she would be at the right height for you. I need to dry myself off some." She used her thong to wipe her pussy, even shoving it inside her pussy to get the juices there. "Here" She said, holding the damp triangle under my nose. "Enjoy!"

All of which made me harder if that was possible. "What an incredible night. Mind blowing in so many ways. I thought bringing you to my house might be a buzz kill, but I didn't want to hide that from you. Better to find out now if you could accept our casual nudity. Despite our casual nudity at home, I had never considered you having sex with my Mom or Hermione. But from the moment we stepped in the house and see my Dad sitting there with his dick hard, nothing was casual about anything. I think, if you had half a chance, you would have played with my Dad some. And as much as that should either piss me off or at least scare me it somehow all made sense when it was happening. Please tell me you want to see me again after all this!"

"Are you kidding?? I love your family already and could easily find myself falling for you. We have been friends/co-workers for a while, so I already know you are a nice guy. This has all shown me a whole new way of looking at things and I love it. I was afraid that I had been too aggressive with your family and that you were going to run screaming. If you want me in your life like this, I am in."

"Fuck. I am relieved to hear that. I liked you a lot from our time working together and knew that if last night had gone bad it could have screwed up our friendship."

"No risk of that now." She said to reassure me.

"So what is next? We jumped right into things, ignoring anything even vaguely resembling a line. And that worked last night, but do we need to talk about what we will and will not do or tolerate."

"That's probably a good idea. I have fantasies and I am sure I have limits though I don't really know what they are after last night. I have never even considered getting physical with another woman before and clearly I blew right past that supposed boundary. How are you going to feel when you see me having wild sex with your Sister or your Mother, let alone what you would think of your Dad fucking me. And how would I feel watching you fuck two women you already love deeply

"My family has to ensure that we haven't fucked up our family and you and I have to figure out what we want our relationship to look like going forward. Lots for all of us to talk about."

"Anyway," I said as we pulled up to her house "go get changed and get to work. Call me when you get off. We can go get dinner and tease each other."

"Yeah, Gotti run and do a quick change. I hope I don't smell too much like sex. Love you. Can't wait for dinner"

"Love you too, have a great shift!"

She leaned over for a kiss that quickly became dancing tongues with me fondling her breasts until she pulled back suddenly muttering "No time for this!!"

Then she was out of the car and rushing towards her door. I waited until she got her door open and then pulled away. I had a huge smile on my face and a fading boner and then I realized. We had both already used the L word. And it felt so right to hear and say it.

"Fuck, this is moving too fast."

12