Our New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both finished our last sips within a few moments of each other, and set the glasses down on the table. A wave of nerves swept over me and I didn't know what do to with my hands, starting to fidget, until I looked up at him and the intense yet kind look on his face reassured me.

"Shall we?" he said with a smile, extending his hand to me again.

I placed my hand in his and even though I knew the way to go, I let him lead me down the hallway to his office. He opened the door and motioned for me to walk in ahead of him.

The room was illuminated by one of those old lamps with a stained-glass shade plus a few more candles, giving the room a warm glow. I heard him behind me close the door and turn the latch to lock it. We were alone in the house but somehow being locked together in here made it feel even more intimate and special.

"Let's begin," he said, with an authoritative but not cruel tone.

"Yes, Sir." I softly replied, teasing a little with the "Sir" but trying to play the part.

Mark smiled at the honorific, savoring the sound of it, and the respect and submissiveness it implied. "Ah, nice. Yes, Katie, let's keep that going. You will address me as 'Sir' tonight."

"Yes, Sir," I repeated, a little unintentionally breathier.

He stepped closer to me, and gazed into my eyes for a few moments, our breaths the only sounds in the room.

"Turn around."

I did, and he gently placed his hands on top of my head, running his fingers across my hair and then down the back of my neck. He unclasped the metal barrette and loosened it from my hair, allowing my brunette locks to tumble down my back.

He ran his fingers through my hair a few times, and swept my tresses to one side as he leaned forward and inhaled the scent, and then traced a line down the back of my neck with a series of light kisses as I softly sighed.

We had been doing this for all of one minute, every bit of my clothing was still on -- and I was already starting to dampen my panties.

He began running his strong hands across my shoulders and back, down my arms, alternating between gentle and stronger pressure, while continuing to lightly kiss along the back of my neck, my ears, my cheeks, across the tops of my shoulders. One moment he was almost tickling me as he feathered his fingers up the backs of my arms or nibbled at my earlobes, then he was giving my shoulders a deep tissue massage, steadily kneading out the knots where I carry my stress.

His hands trailed down further, caressing my waist and following the curves of my hips with the palms of his hands, then down and around to cup my derriere, taking a firm handful of first one cheek and then the other.

His right arm wrapped around my waist pulling me back against him, as the left reached to turn my head to the right as he pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips met, I felt his lips part and I parted mine to allow him entry, my tongue pushing slightly forward to greet his...

...but he pulled back, leaving me yearning for the kiss cut short. He was still holding on to me and spun me the rest of the way to the right until I was facing him again. He took my face in his hands, and put another trail of kisses down from my forehead to my chin, lingering a little longer on my lips but still not fully kissing me.

I sighed and my eyelids fluttered closed. "No, Katie," he said. "Open your eyes. Look at me."

"Yes, Sir," I replied, gazing into his eyes, hypnotized by their intensity.

His hands began their journeys anew, his thumbs tracing along my collarbone and then down my arms, grasping a hold of my hands as we stood still for a few seconds, looking deep into each other's eyes.

Without breaking our stare, he reached up and caressed my breasts, first one and then the other, starting along the outer edges and circling closer, closer, around and around, until a thumb grazed across one nipple, another finger swirled around the other, moving back and forth, rolling my swelling tips, the thin fabric barriers no impediment to his explorations. Soon, the outline of my nipples was visible, thrusting forward through the thin silky brassiere and tight dress.

He leaned forward to kiss me, again with his infuriating tease of halting the kiss before it got too deep, then drew back a few inches, looking me in the eyes as he unexpectedly gave a sharp squeeze to my right nipple.

"Oh!" I squealed, startled by the sudden sting.

"That wasn't too rough, was it?" he asked. "No, Sir," I replied, the pain already fading to pleasure, both nipples pulsing with arousal.

"Good," he said as he suddenly pinched the left one even harder, wrapped his right arm around my back and roughly pressed my body against his as his lips claimed another kiss --Oh, yes, finally! An actual kiss! -- his tongue demanding entry, teeth grazing across my bottom lip, as his fingers grasped tighter and tighter on my throbbing nipple. I moaned as our tongues danced, melting into his arms, drowning in the kiss...

...and he pulled back again, nimbly extricating himself from the embrace and holding me by my shoulders as my eyes flew open and I stared at him, gasping, nipples burning.

He studied me for a few moments, perhaps to ensure I was at least somewhat steady on my feet, and released his grip on me.

He stepped back a few feet and sat down in the armchair in the corner and leaned back, his feet firmly planted on the floor behind the ottoman, knees parted, and arms draped casually over the armrests.

"Take off your shoes."

So businesslike. He sounded perfectly cool and collected. Meanwhile, I was simply amazed I hadn't collapsed.

OK, shoes, Katie, shoes, those are the things on your feet, I thought to myself, take off your shoes, relieved to have a simple task on which to focus.

I lifted one foot and placed it on the ottoman, reaching forward to unbuckle the sandal and remove it from my foot, then switched and removed the other sandal, as his eyes devoured the length of my legs. He instructed me to set the shoes to the side by the wall, and I did so, then turned back to stand before him again.

"I'm going to instruct you to assume several poses," he said. "First now, while you're still clothed, and then again...later." I nodded.

"Put your arms behind your back and clasp your hands." The position thrust my chest forward, and I could feel my swollen nipples straining against the fabric, and a growing wetness between my thighs.

It felt strange to be displaying my breasts like this inviting a man to stare at me, even fully clothed, and without meaning to do so, I slouched a bit, curving my shoulders inward slightly.

"No, Katie," he corrected, "Stand tall, tall and proud. Head high, shoulders back, perfect posture."

"You have nothing to hide -- certainly not this early in the evening," he quipped, and I responded with a smile and my best efforts to correct my posture.

"Good girl, Katie," he said as I flushed with pride, "Now raise your arms and put your hands behind your head. Again, you need to be tall and proud."

Another position that showed off my breasts to their best advantage, as well as lengthening my torso and highlighting the graceful curves along my toned shoulders and arms. This time I concentrated harder on perfecting my position, winning a nod of approval from Mark.

"Turn around and touch your toes." An easy enough task after all those yoga classes. The hem of the dress was pulled higher as I bent down, stretching across my ass and revealing more of my limber thighs.

"OK, stand up and come over here. Get on the ottoman and kneel, sitting back on your feet," he instructed me. "Hands behind your head again. Now, open your knees, yes, like that but wider. Wider, as wide as you can get them. Yes, Katie, yes, that's my good girl."

The position was a bit awkward at first but I settled into it. The hem of my dress slid up and up as I parted my thighs, revealing my panties to him for the first time. The hipster bikini cut covered me from direct view, but the thin, clinging fabric revealed all my intimate outlines, especially since I had gotten so wet.

"Oh, oh, what have we here?" Mark merrily inquired as he leaned forward, seeing the wet spot where I had soaked through the silky fabric. He lightly traced one finger along the length of my slit, feeling the dampness there as I trembled. He sat back and drew his hand up to his face, inhaling my scent and tasting the tip of his finger.

"Delightful."

"Stay on your knees but turn around and rest your forehead on your hands," was the next instruction. The ottoman was just large enough where my fingers grasped one edge of it and my feet dangled over the edge closest to him. This position put my ass up in the air, on blatant display right in front of him.

"Part your legs and arch your back, Katie," he continued. "Shake that cute little ass for me."

I did as I was told and was rewarded with some tantalizing caresses along that growing wet spot between my legs. He teased me for a few moments and I softly moaned with need when he withdrew his hand.

"Now stand up and go over to the desk, and lean down with your forearms across the top, legs straight."

My skirt rode up as I bent over the desk, and as a reflex I reached to pull it down. "Oh no, none of that," he chuckled. "Stay bent over and lift your dress up to your waist."

"OK," I said.

"OK,what?" he corrected me.

"OK,Sir."

I heard his footsteps behind me. He placed one hand firmly pressing down on the small of my back, and rubbed the other hand across my panty-clad bottom, then gave me a very light smack.

"Such a naughty girl, Katie. You need to learn how to show proper respect, my dear," he said.

"And you've soaked right through your panties." He continued to hold me down on the desk as he caressed my ass, occasionally teasing a finger along the edges of my pussy lips, or lightly trailing along the cleft between my cheeks. "I think you like showing off your body."

"Yes, Sir," I confessed, feeling a new surge of wetness.

"So very naughty. Pull down your panties, but not all the way, just to the tops of your thighs."

I did so, feeling a rush at this first moment of actual nudity. The cool air-conditioned air hit my wet and aroused lips, sending a delightful shiver through me.

"A very naughty girl, indeed," he said, touching my pussy directly for the first time, taking his fingers back and forth along my slit, lightly teasing along the edges, his strong hands exploring through my moist folds, then reaching forward to find my clit and tickling, teasing, pressing, gradually changing to a quicker swirling motion.

I moaned and pressed my breasts against the surface of the desk, arching my back and opening myself up more to his touch, feeling that familiar tightening as I got closer, closer to the brink...

...and he withdrew his hand, leaving me there in silence for a few seconds, feeling my nipples and pussy throbbing with desire and smelling the delicate aroma of my own budding arousal.

SMACK! His hand landed firmly on my bare cheeks.

"Ahhh!" I gasped in shock, feeling a fiery sting where a palm print undoubtedly glowed. Before I could process it fully,SMACK! another one landed.

I squirmed on the desk but his hand held me firm, as he spanked me four more times, alternating smacks on each cheek. The stinging warmth spread across my buttocks, pulsing as the blood rushed to the tender area.

I was also so wet that I could feel my own juices lightly trickling down between my thighs.

Then without warning, his hands were between my legs again, no prelude or warm-up, one hand furiously teasing my clit and the other plunging into my pussy, one finger, then two, three. I could hear how wet I was, his motions making obscenely wet squishing noises.

This time there was no reprieve. His hands moved faster and faster on my most sensitive places until I felt my inner muscles tensing and contracting. Just before I exploded into release, he pulled his hand out of my tight pussy and delivered several hard smacks down on my ass as he twitched his finger as fast as he could back and forth across my clit.

The orgasm rolled across me in blissful waves and I cried out, arching my back and rising up on my toes as I gripped the edge of the desk.

Mark removed his hands and stood there quietly observing me as I caught my breath and my wetness dripped down my thighs. With both hands, he grabbed the sides of my panties and yanked them back up into place, releasing the elastic waistband with asnap. The fabric clung to my sensitive flesh.

He smoothed my skirt back down over my hips, gave my tender ass a little pat, and leaned down to hiss in my ear, "That'sone," reminding me of his promise of multiple orgasms.

I trembled, knowing we had barely begun. I was definitely in way over my head. Way, way over.

He returned to the chair and ordered me to stand up and face him. "Yes, Sir," I did so, feeling warm and more than a little flustered.

"Good. Now, lift up your dress, and take it off slowly, inch by inch. Fold it and put it on the desk there."

I took a deep breath and reached down for the hem with both hands, pulling it up my legs, revealing my long, toned thighs, then past my panties (absolutely soaked now) and stomach. The dress caught for a moment on my breasts, and then stretched past them, and they bounced slightly as they were freed. I pulled the dress over my head, and folded it as instructed.

"Hands behind your head again. Spread your legs." My breasts and erect nipples jutted forward, my pussy still experiencing small tremors.

"Continue. Remove your undergarments, slowly. Bra first."

I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, pulled the straps down off my shoulders, and then let it fall forward, exposing my soft curves to him for the first time. My areolas are normally a pale pink but had deepened into a dusky rose with my arousal. My nipples, on the daintier side but swollen to their full length, pointed proudly in his direction, and tingled as they were exposed to the air.

"Lovely," he said, and gestured to indicate I should continue.

I took my thumbs on both sides of my panties and began to lower them to expose myself to him once more, sliding down, down, down the length of my legs to my ankles. I stepped out of them and folded them with my bra to add to the pile of clothes on the desk.

I was now completely naked and standing in front of him as he gazed slowly up and down upon my nervous and trembling form.

"Clasp your hands behind your back again, Katie." It wasn't a difficult pose but it certainly felt qualitatively different doing it in the nude.

"Ah, so pretty," he sighed. He then led me through the other poses, putting my hands behind my head, and turning around to reach to touch my toes. I felt a warm flush radiating throughout my body as he examined my naked form.

"Good girl. Come over here," he said, patting the ottoman.

"Kneel here again," he said as I climbed onto the ottoman once more. "Hands behind your head."

"Now spread your legs."

Each one of these steps was a new exposure, a new expansion of the boundaries to my comfort zone. He had brought me to orgasm by his hand mere minutes ago, but there was something almost overwhelming about spreading my naked legs before his intense gaze.

I took a deep breath and slid my knees outward, consciously aware of the texture of the upholstery fabric under my shins as I opened myself up to his view. With my thighs stretched so far apart, the position caused my pussy lips to bloom open, allowing him to examine my most private places.

He openly stared, smiling slightly but without saying a word. The wantonness of my position embarrassed me but I didn't move or say a word, doing my best to remain perfectly still in the pose he had commanded for me.

"How does this make you feel, Katie?" he asked, as he continued his intensive study of my tender, moistened pussy lips, lewdly splayed open before him.

"It's...a bit scary, Sir," I admitted, breathily. "I'm nervous, but oh...it's such...a rush. I'm so, so turned on right now."

"You are, aren't you? Getting excited about your debauchery, your shamelessly naked display. How wet are you right now, naughty girl?"

Just as he moved his hand between my legs to ascertain the answer to his question, I felt another surge of wetness from my innermost places, and a drop fell onto his hand before even he could even touch me.

"Naughty girl, indeed, Katie," he said with an almost feral delight on his face as my heart quickened. "You'reliterally dripping wet."

"Turn around, head down," he calmly instructed. "And that sweet little ass up high, legs parted, like before."

Again, this was not a complicated or unfamiliar position but one that felt new and exhilarating to be doing in the nude. I rested my head on my hands and arched my back, slowly sliding my knees further apart, exposing a new view for his devouring eyes.

"Now reach back and pull your cheeks apart to show me what a naughty wet girl you are, Katie."

I swallowed nervously and reached back, feeling the heat of my own skin under my hands, and parted my cheeks to exhibit myself for him.

"Ah, look at that. So fresh and pink and lovely and wet. You are very, very wet, Katie, my dear. Tell me, why are you so wet?"

"Because I'm so turned on right now, Sir."

"Such a naughty girl, being turned on by displaying your naked body so boldly for me, letting me do anything to you," he said. "Stand up and face me."

I did so as he pulled a soft afghan off the back of the chair and laid it over his knees.

"Come here," he commanded, reaching out his hand. I put my hand in his and he pulled me onto his lap, draping my naked body over his knees, breasts hanging down over the left side of his leg and my naked ass positioned perfectly for his right hand to strike.

I shivered, partly from being naked in the air-conditioned room and partly with nervous anticipation.

He paused a moment to assess the situation, make sure this was still what I wanted.

"You've been a very naughty girl, Katie, and naughty girls need to be spanked, isn't that what you told me?"

"Y-yes, Sir, it is. I did say t-that," I replied, fighting to control the small quiver that had crept into my voice.

"OK, Katie, I need you to tell me what you need. Tell me that you've been a very naughty girl, and tell me you need me to give you a spanking."

"Yes, Sir, I've been very n-naughty."Deep breath. "I've been a v-very naughty girl."

"I-I need you to spank me, Sir. Please, give me a spanking," I said, finally stifling the shakiness in my voice. "I need to be spanked."

"Good girl, Katie. It's very important that you understand that you do need this," he replied.

He began to caress my backside with his right hand as his left hand stroked my breasts, feeling their soft weight in his palm.

"What you got before, Katie, that wasn't a spanking, not really," he said in a very serious tone that sent shivers down my spine but also a new flow of juices between my legs.

"That was just a warmup. The marks from my hand are already mostly faded. We'll make sure to work harder this time so you get the proper disciplinary lessons you need."

I felt his right hand withdraw from my skin as his left hand moved to rest on the small of my back, pressing lightly at first but clearly willing and able to hold me down if need be.

He paused like that for several drawn-out moments. A tiny bead of sweat trickled down my forehead as the tension built.

SMACK!

"AHHHHH!" I shrieked. That was definitely harder than the swats I had received before.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Powerful slaps rained down on my bare flesh, then he paused to cup my inflamed cheeks in his hand and comfort my stinging skin with tender caresses.